Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18985&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coming Out!
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 8 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

And while we at it, why do we call revealing ourselves "coming out"? That usually has a bit different meaning.

BTW Richard Sherwin is my alias, my real name is Bond, James Bond, I just like Sherwin-Williams paint so thought it was a good name.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bigblacksista
post Jan 8 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 869

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 8 2008, 03:00 PM) *
And while we at it, why do we call revealing ourselves "coming out"? That usually has a bit different meaning.
BTW Richard Sherwin is my alias, my real name is Bond, James Bond, I just like Sherwin-Williams paint so thought it was a good name.

I know.... unlike the drag queens.............

N E oooooooooooooooooooo.....

I suppose I need to get an alias......

Since honesty and having nothing hide is not a policy well looked upon..........

My new name is Queen, Heathen Queen......

Oh wait.... I have to go back to the drawing board... I already have the one........

Hmmmmmmmmmm dang, I have no "coming out" in me....... what ya see is whta ye get.........

Heathens.... what can I say..........

Some body has to be one right?

And I am a darn good one........ afro.gif clap.gif

--------------------

Come see what is NEW! www.bsouth.qhealthbeauty.com

BSJR Marketing Intl. Providing you access to your hearts desires and your body health needs... @ www.bsouth.ordermygift.com

Belinda B. South gdswmn@yahoo.com

INSANITY = Continuing to do the same thing expecting a different result.......

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 8 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Guess that is the fun of it BBS. You never know who you will find here or if things are really as they seem.

What's your platform, Heathen Queen candidate? And can non declared heathens vote for you or do we need to register?

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jan 8 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

In all seriousness I wish I could reveal my name. Unfortunately there aren't that many degrees of separation between people I love and the principles.

There have to be some black eyes and bloody noses before I can ... uh ... "come out." And there will be. And I will.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 8 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

It's okay, SE. Those of us who have taken this boldly "revealing" step so far understand that there are those who truly need to stay in the shadows, and we will do just about anything to ensure that you are able to do so. Just about anything...

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 8 2008, 07:43 PM
Post #51

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

okay, okay.... I am not really Bruce Banner... that's my brother...... I am really..... ummmmmm

him:

Black Panther.... and thats the truth...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
bigblacksista
post Jan 9 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 869

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 8 2008, 06:14 PM) *
Guess that is the fun of it BBS. You never know who you will find here or if things are really as they seem.

What's your platform, Heathen Queen candidate? And can non declared heathens vote for you or do we need to register?

You peasant!!!

How dare you even address the Queen before asking for an audience?

What nerve!!!

I AM Queen, I have NO need to be voted in...........

NOW run go tell that...........

And ck the Heathen Family Tree while you are at it......

My name is NOT Hillary Clinton...........

I AM what I am................ HE CREATED me this way.................. (oh wait, that could start another thread in another section for another time.........)

N E oooooooooooooooo go lurk round the corna go see iffin that green thingy is coming to get me..........

Heathen Queen Out!

--------------------

Come see what is NEW! www.bsouth.qhealthbeauty.com

BSJR Marketing Intl. Providing you access to your hearts desires and your body health needs... @ www.bsouth.ordermygift.com

Belinda B. South gdswmn@yahoo.com

INSANITY = Continuing to do the same thing expecting a different result.......

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 9 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I beg her heathen-ness pardon. You have definate queenly attitude. I hope it is not off with my head as I have become very fond of it and would miss it were I to loose it. And I would need my beady eyes to look for that green thingy. Unless the green thing has given up and the black panther heh heh heh..(and that's the truth) in on the prowl. Listen for a scream and the sound of running feet and you will know I have seen one of them.

Then you are on your own and may your queenly wiles protect you.

This post has been edited by lurker: Jan 9 2008, 05:27 PM

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 9 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

Okay, I guess it's time . . .

Please allow me to introduce myself I am individual of severance and taste. Ive been around for a long, long year . . . no need to speculate any more . . . sister, watchbird, I am letting you off the hook . . . yes, that's right, it's me . . .

Linda S.

I have been here for some time and quite frankly can't believe no one figured it out before . . .

Phew there, that's over.

- FHB aka Linda S.

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 9 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #55

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 9 2008, 06:03 PM) *
Okay, I guess it's time . . .

Please allow me to introduce myself I am individual of severance and taste. Ive been around for a long, long year . . . no need to speculate any more . . . sister, watchbird, I am letting you off the hook . . . yes, that's right, it's me . . .

Linda S.

I have been here for some time and quite frankly can't believe no one figured it out before . . .

Phew there, that's over.

- FHB aka Linda S.

L O L ! ! ! ! !

roflmao.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 9 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Linda! hug.gif Now, doesn't that feel better?

Well, you certainly dropped enough clues around here. I can't tell you the number of times I've had to remove long, curly strands of red hair from the buttons on the forum threads... Now, it all makes perfect sense!

PB aka Garwin

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 9 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #57

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Somehow with the way this thread is going even if someone were to tell the truth I don't think anyone would believe them, but what the heck, at least it's entertaining.

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 9 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 9 2008, 09:42 PM) *
Somehow with the way this thread is going even if someone were to tell the truth I don't think anyone would believe them, but what the heck, at least it's entertaining.

Your point is well taken Richard. Maybe one way to look at it is that we're spared the pain of trying to figure out if the posts are works of fiction and the nasties haven't shown up yet. Kinda cool eh?

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Servant
post Jan 9 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 889

Entertaining?? That is not quite my response... sad.gif

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 9 2008, 10:04 PM
Post #60

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 9 2008, 07:51 PM) *
Your point is well taken Richard. Maybe one way to look at it is that we're spared the pain of trying to figure out if the posts are works of fiction and the nasties haven't shown up yet. Kinda cool eh?

-bear

Kinda like a 21st century version of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf", only with a positive spin. Would we call it "The Bear Who Cried Mollie"? I hear Aesop is looking to buy the movie rights...

Way cool! Hope the nasties catch the spirit and relax for awhile.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church