Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=285 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:13 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
LaurenceD
post Feb 18 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #286

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Johann)
All of the two of us, if you know what they mean!

Yeah, we know what you mean... and it's so easy. But all the same, there's so little personality.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #287

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 05:20 PM) *
Put your glasses on and read the last part of my statement. It is nothing but the truth. Yes, I am aware of her travels, because she visited us whenever she came after that first visit to Norway together with Brenda - until Irmgard died. And she was even there for her funeral. Do you not notice who comes to visit you?

Then I stand corrected.

Anyway, the point of all of this is...has Linda been visiting with the doctor recently? What light can you shed on that question?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 18 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #288

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 12:14 AM) *
Seems to me, that in this case there was very special treatment for the mother and treatment for Nathan...but no evidence of any attempt to treat or include anyone else in the family system.

Aren't physicians supposed to keep a professional distance in the treatment of their patients?

How do you know there were no other family members involved? Have you asked Melody and Alyssa? I understood clearly that Danny refused to have anything to do with Nathan, so he was not involved, neither was he his father.

You seem to ignore completely both what I said and Observer on what is important. . . That is your privilege.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 18 2008, 06:40 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #289

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 04:18 PM) *
Yes, I've heard similar gossips...

I have your orginal post before you edited it...I'm curious what made you remove those words?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 18 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #290

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 12:26 AM) *
Then I stand corrected.

Anyway, the point of all of this is...has Linda been visiting with the doctor recently? What light can you shed on that question?

And what is your point in knowing what Linda is doing now? Does it have anything to do with a certain friend of Danny promising him he'd pay for a Private Investigator following Linda for the rest of her life, if he so desired. Danny told me this himself. Could this be a reason some of her friends think it is strange when someone wants to know so much about her comings and goings years after the divorce? Wondering if those PM have lost track of her?

Even Danny Applegate stated I had answered your question. Why are you still so inquisitive?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #291

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 05:38 PM) *
I have your orginal post before you edited it...I'm curious what made you remove those words?

Second thoughts...since I heard it about 3rd hand.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #292

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 04:39 PM) *
And what is your point in knowing what Linda is doing now? Does it have anything to do with a certain friend of Danny promising him he'd pay for a Private Investigator following Linda for the rest of her life, if he so desired. Danny told me this himself. Could this be a reason some of her friends think it is strange when someone wants to know so much about her comings and goings years after the divorce? Wondering if those PM have lost track of her?

Even Danny Applegate stated I had answered your question. Why are you still so inquisitive?

have you ever heard of schizophrenia?

I've heard tell of PI's who even break into peoples homes for info...hmmm....

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 18 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #293

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

...as always.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #294

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 05:39 PM) *

You answered my question? Not at all. I am asking, because no one is answering! Why are you still not answering?

+++++++

Danny Applegate???...Linda Sister???

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #295

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 04:42 PM) *
Second thoughts...since I heard it about 3rd hand.

that was big of you. i'm impressed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 06:48 PM
Post #296

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 05:46 PM) *
that was big of you. i'm impressed.

Thank you!

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 06:55 PM
Post #297

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 04:46 PM) *
...Linda Sister???

You know, the fact that you think this is so confirms a great deal about other things you think are so as well. Keep on thinking...

I wonder what extremes people would go to to satisfy their obsession with such things? I suppose the sooner you find out this is not so, the sooner you will be satisfied. Let me help you, they are not the same person. Now, I am telling you a fact that is true, but I have a feeling you won't believe me. And guess what, it's first hand truth!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #298

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 05:55 PM) *
You know, the fact that you think this is so confirms a great deal about other things you think are so as well. Keep on thinking...

I wonder what extremes people would go to to satisfy their obsession with such things? I suppose the sooner you find out this is not so, the sooner you will be satisfied. Let me help you, they are not the same person. Now, I am telling you a fact that is true, but I have a feeling you won't believe me. And guess what, it's first hand truth!

Excuse me? Johann was the one who said Danny Applegate - is he also "obsessed"?

And I did put question marks.

I take your word that they are not one and same person. However, in the latest tellings on the unauthorized history, Sister gets into Linda's thoughts or describes in such detail events where Linda was present with just one other person, so anyone should be forgiven for thinking that either Sister is Linda, or Sister is very very close to Linda, or Sister is writing a fictionalized account.

Since you have first hand truth, can you then confirm whether Sister is reporting based on what Linda tells her?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #299

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 05:04 PM) *
Excuse me? Johann was the one who said Danny Applegate - is he also "obsessed"?

And I did put question marks.

I take your word that they are not one and same person. However, in the latest tellings on the unauthorized history, Sister gets into Linda's thoughts or describes in such detail events where Linda was present with just one other person, so anyone should be forgiven for thinking that either Sister is Linda, or Sister is very very close to Linda, or Sister is writing a fictionalized account.

Since you have first hand truth, can you then confirm whether Sister is reporting based on what Linda tells her?

No, he is not obsessed, and him saying Danny "Applegate" has little to do with you stating Sister-Linda. I addressed your implication only. I think that was clear. Lets stick to the subject I addressed.

As for your last question here, you won't like my answer ohmy.gif , but, why dont you just ask Sister? Seems to me that would be the best place to find out. I keep telling you to go to the source....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 07:55 PM
Post #300

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 06:23 PM) *
No, he is not obsessed, and him saying Danny "Applegate" has little to do with you stating Sister-Linda. I addressed your implication only. I think that was clear. Lets stick to the subject I addressed.
As for your last question here, you won't like my answer ohmy.gif , but, why dont you just ask Sister? Seems to me that would be the best place to find out. I keep telling you to go to the source....

Rather, his saying that had everything to do with my saying Linda Sister. I'm happy to stick to the subject you addressed, but please understand the context.

Sister, feel free to respond.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church