Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=315 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:16 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
sister
post Feb 19 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #316

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 06:50 AM) *
Hmmm...very round about way of not responding...is there anyone who can give a straight "yes" or a "no" answer?

Nevertheless, back to my original and as yet unanswered question?
Sister, can you give a go at directly answering those questions?

1. Is Linda still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? Just a Yes or a No will suffice.

2. When was the last time she saw him? Just a date, like January XX, 200X.

3. What is the current status of their friendship/relationship? Feel free to be expansive here.

I don't know that I can be any more specific and direct than this...let's hope that you can be direct in your response.

Shiny Penny,

It is difficult to communicate with someone who is unwilling to read what is written to them and draw the obvious conclusions. Either you are choosing to be extremely dense and unable to comprehend what is written or you simply choose NOT to understand what is obvious to everyone else reading my reply. This response forces me to shout my answer in plain and simple language: SISTER IS NOT IN COMMUNICATION WITH LINDA SHELTON. Hopefully that is now clear.

(oops.gif A note to others reading this: I know it is impolite to shout, but Shiny Penny appears to be hard of hearing and I had no other choice. )

Based upon the above information, I will now directly answer your questions:

1. I do not know.
2. I do not know.
3. I do not know.

Obviously I can not give you a yes or no answer to questions where I have no knowledge. I do not know how to answer you any more specifically or directly than this. Are you stalking Linda Shelton or as others have enquired, are you simply interested in dating her? Contact Linda directly at her website.

Sister
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 19 2008, 07:52 AM
Post #317

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 18 2008, 11:54 PM) *
Trust me sister. If I wanted truthful, verifiable information you would be the last person I would come to.
blink.gif

That's too bad, Appletree, you might learn something of value...

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 19 2008, 08:31 AM
Post #318

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 06:50 AM) *
Hmmm...very round about way of not responding...is there anyone who can give a straight "yes" or a "no" answer?

Nevertheless, back to my original and as yet unanswered question?
Sister, can you give a go at directly answering those questions?

1. Is Linda still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? Just a Yes or a No will suffice.

2. When was the last time she saw him? Just a date, like January XX, 200X.

3. What is the current status of their friendship/relationship? Feel free to be expansive here.

I don't know that I can be any more specific and direct than this...let's hope that you can be direct in your response.

I would suggest that you have, by your insistence on asking this question, which is obviously none of your business, built a barrier between yourself and all of those whom you are asking that only grows higher and higher with each repetition of your very inappropriate and unreasonable personal prying. Keep in mind that you are asking, not only someone who has consistently defended her right to remain anonymous... but also several persons who have identified themselves by their real names.

Since you have neither revealed who you are, what connection you have with this whole saga (or any part of it), nor even the circumstances which has caused you to suddenly have such a burning interest in the answer to this question, the burden is on YOUR shoulders to present something convincing to this board that would give sufficient reason for your queries.

Elsewhere you have asked why it is appropriate for posters here to continue to comment on Danny's activities yet balk at your question about Linda. The reason for this should be obvious. Linda is now a private citizen. She is not part of the public ministry known as 3abn. She is not married to Danny Shelton. She is completely free to see whomever she likes and have whatever kind of relationships she chooses to have without being further dragged into the continuing scrutiny of 3abn and those who have been and are continuing to be public figures.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 07:12 AM) *
Inga - please take note that this statement about "17 years" reportedly was made to Kevin Paulsen at an ASI convention Sabbath lunch. Anyone who has been to ASI conventions for any meal will know that it is notoriously noisy around the meal tables. I know I've been there. You cannot hear the person across the table from you, and oftentimes it is not possible to hear clearly even the person next to you. Besides the fact that this statement is just on the surface, ludicrus...take into consideration that there is a very great likelihood that whatever was heard, was heard in a very very noisy context.

This just happens to not be the only source of information on Danny's various comments about his past...long time past... acquaintance with both Brandy and her family. This is not a question of whether they were involved in any inappropriate relationship while Danny and Linda were still married. The statement that Brandi "had never heard of 3abn" is patently false given the many reports of their past previous contacts.

QUOTE(runner4him @ Feb 19 2008, 07:53 AM) *
This is so ridiculous I have to comment! I have been to ASI Conventions and I always ate in the dining area where I spent much time getting to know new friends. There was no problem with the noise level or my hearing that would prevent me from hearing whatever was said by another person. You are really reaching on that one SP! laugh.gif

Indeed! So ridiculous even I have broken my self-recommended silence on this topic.

Carry on.... I shall go back to "waiting for Toto".

............TVsnack.gif.............

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 19 2008, 09:08 AM
Post #319

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Yep, I agree with R4H and WB...truely ridiculous of SP to attempt to score a point by guessing at the noise level. Of course that is the danger one faces when trying to prove a point with such detached superficial analysis...a deparate kind of last stab in the poster's darkness. But why should anyone here be surprised. We have a long record here of like parallel comments.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 19 2008, 09:33 AM
Post #320

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 19 2008, 01:08 AM) *
appletree @ Feb 18 2008, 05:39 PM:
"You see I was present the day that Brandi pulled in with her belongings looking for a job. I was also privy to a conversation with her mother explaining that she wanted to start a new life and working for a christian organization sounded like a wonderful way to do it. Her mother is the one that told her about 3ABN. She had never heard of it."

Interesting.

Yet Danny claimed she had been chasing him for 17 years ...

(Now, I take that with a huge grain of salt, the speaker being Danny, but it would hardly corroborate that Brandi "had never heard of" 3ABN. You guys need to at least make your stories agree with each other, if not the actual facts.)

Actually you got that from Bob Pickle... that's his claim, don't be shy about giving the source of your beliefs.

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 19 2008, 09:38 AM

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 19 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #321

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 19 2008, 09:31 AM) *
I would suggest that you have, by your insistence on asking this question, which is obviously none of your business,

May I suggest that all those (including you, I think) posting about and defending Linda and proclaiming her innocence and demanding that all the facts be known and revealed to the public and the "stock holders in the pews", and even quoting Linda's letter demanding all be revealed, have made it SP's business as well as everyone else's business.?

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 19 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #322

500 + posts
Group Icon

don't be shy about giving the source of your beliefs.

Beliefs? Where did that come from? Everything anyone ever posts here is either fact, opinion, or hyperbole...and it's usually only a guess as to which is which. And BTW, there is no honest use of such terms as "conclusive proof" (FYI).

Anyway...lead the way. Give us your own sources of information from now on, and don't act surprised if we quote you on your own advice from time to time.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 19 2008, 10:03 AM
Post #323

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 06:46 PM) *
I have heard others state I'm supposed to have said Linda had not visited the doctor in 2004. I wonder who has made that claim? When did you hear me say that?

Gee, let me guess...

was it when you posted in direct response to WT saying Linda went in the summer of 2004:

"I have followed Linda's coming and going ever since 2003, and when did she make a trip together with Dr. Abrahamsen just to see the sights of his homeland? Be careful what statements you make, Walt! Irmgard tried to arrange a trip where Linda could see more of Norway, but Linda never went until Linda traveled to Bergen to attend Irmgard's funeral in August 2005." ???

Or was it when PB asked in followup to that how the divorce in June 2004 could have made the trip in the summer of 2004 impossible and you answered:

"My wife and I were spending most of our time in the vicinity of Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, she received frequent treratments from him, and we were in daily communication with Arild. It would have been a millionth of a chance we could have missed Linda's visit to Europe during that period. This is merely one more of a multitude of lies emanating from 3ABN. So what can you trust of whata they say?" ???

Johann:Just recently a lady ,,, asked me if they had not gotten married yet.... I told her I did not think they have any such plans yet.

Has it occured to you *yet* that you may not be helping Linda as you are trying to do?

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 19 2008, 10:38 AM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 19 2008, 10:04 AM
Post #324

500 + posts
Group Icon

May I suggest that all those (including you, I think) posting about and defending Linda and proclaiming her innocence and demanding that all the facts be known and revealed to the public and the "stock holders in the pews", and even quoting Linda's letter demanding all be revealed, have made it SP's business as well as everyone else's business.?

This post makes no sense.

Ian apparently can't understand that it was Linda who proclaimed her own innocence. Remember who all wanted the facts reavealed and known? Remember the reason, in part, given for the lawsuit? And furthermore, who was it that said the now infamous "evidence" can't be revealed, not yet...and then we learn from WT letter that many people, both within and without, have already been shown the evidence?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 19 2008, 10:14 AM
Post #325

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 19 2008, 10:47 AM) *
Beliefs? Where did that come from? Everything anyone ever posts here is either fact, opinion, or hyperbole...and it's usually only a guess as to which is which. And BTW, there is no honest use of such terms as "conclusive proof" (FYI).

Anyway...lead the way. Give us your own sources of information from now on, and don't act surprised if we quote you on your own advice from time to time.

You're kidding right? Wasn't it you who just days ago found fault with me for saying "IMO" or IMHO" when I was clarifying I was giving my opinion, in reference to the cited references being talked about?

Feel free to quote me, but please make sure it's actually what I posted, I think you just erroniously claimed Shiny Penny and I were the same person in several posts here...

Do you need sources for that?

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 19 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #326

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 19 2008, 11:04 AM) *
This post makes no sense. Ian apparently can't understand that it was Linda who proclaimed her own innocence. Remember who all wanted the facts reavealed and known?

Well 3ABN didn't initiate all this internet discussion and make it all public, the posters and those who claim to be witnesses and defenders of Linda did that.. and quite alot of them have been proclaiming her innocense

And it was they and Linda who demanded all be revealed and made known.

So what's the real problem with them answering the questions and making the facts known about Linda's current relationship, or lack of one with the Doctor?

I know, sadwalk.gif that doesn't make sense to you either...

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 19 2008, 10:36 AM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 19 2008, 10:36 AM
Post #327

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian)
Wasn't it you who just days ago found fault with me for saying "IMO" or IMHO" when I was clarifying I was giving my opinion, in reference to the cited references being talked about?

I never referred to you. And you're missing the point here. When we all write our post, they're merely all opinions anyway, until proved true, so we don't need to clarify them by stating the obvious since there is no honest use of the term "conclusive."
QUOTE(Ian)
I think you just erroniously claimed Shiny Penny and I were the same person in several posts here...

Not really. Look again. "Claim" wouldn't be right.
QUOTE(Ian)
Do you need sources for that?

Sure, if only for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 19 2008, 10:49 AM
Post #328

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 19 2008, 11:36 AM) *
I never referred to you. And you're missing the point here. When we all write our post, they're merely all opinions anyway, until proved true, so we don't need to clarify them by stating the obvious since there is no honest use of the term "conclusive."

Not really. Look again. "Claim" wouldn't be right.

Sure, if only for you.

I don't like these type of word games. Get enough of this from Pickle. Please expect no further communications or replies from me.

Good-bye.

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 19 2008, 10:53 AM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 19 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #329

500 + posts
Group Icon

You mean you don't like them played back? I thought as much.

You're welcome.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 19 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #330

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 06:12 AM) *
Inga - please take note that this statement about "17 years" reportedly was made to Kevin Paulsen at an ASI convention Sabbath lunch. Anyone who has been to ASI conventions for any meal will know that it is notoriously noisy around the meal tables. I know I've been there. You cannot hear the person across the table from you, and oftentimes it is not possible to hear clearly even the person next to you. Besides the fact that this statement is just on the surface, ludicrus...take into consideration that there is a very great likelihood that whatever was heard, was heard in a very very noisy context.

Pastor Kevin Paulson leaned over my table and told me what Danny had said, and he didn't talk all that loud. I had no problem hearing what he said.

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 19 2008, 09:33 AM) *
Actually you got that from Bob Pickle... that's his claim, don't be shy about giving the source of your beliefs.

No. It came from Kevin Paulson.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church