Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=300 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:15 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 18 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #301

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 09:23 PM) *
. . . . why dont you just ask Sister? Seems to me that would be the best place to find out. I keep telling you to go to the source....

Oh you can't possibly be serious with this answer . . . roflmao.gif . . . she/he has made it clear that they (meaning maybe it is a member by committee) are beyond the veil . . . indiscoverable, a specter if you will . . . you can't ask sister and get an answer, but you might get a fictional vignette . . .

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Feb 18 2008, 08:29 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 18 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #302

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 18 2008, 04:38 PM) *
Greetings, Shiny Penny,

I apologixe for not posting to you sooner, or speaking up here. I was waiting, to see who you were, not as in your name and address as so many are hyper concerned about here, nor by who you agree, or disagred with as so many are equally concerned about...

BUT according to who you are characterwise, according to your personality, integrity, , thoughts, and principles, and how you relate to others, and their arguments and (or) personal attacks and unfounded accusations, as revealed by what you say and post, and reply.

I've seen enough. smile.gif Whether we agree or not, and regardless of whether you like me or not, you're ok with me.

And I, for one, welcome your questions. Those who know and have the truth, or value it and put it first, never fear or avoid answering any honest and sincere question. Especially when it leads to a greater understanding for others, and (or)ourselves.
True, that's a unfounded accusation and assumption or insinuation, or they'd give proof for it, right? Afterall, they are calling for all the truth to be revealed and made known. The "stockholders in the pews" have the right to know they claim. Further they claim all this started because questions went unanswered...
The problem here is that those you are questioning are demanding the truth be revealed, and claim others have not revealed it, but they never do more than insinuate and give baseless accusations. They have a strange aversion and allergy to answering questions asked of them directly, I have noticed this on numerous occasions, and with numerous individuals. As soon as you ask them anything directly, you are immediatly branded a Dannyclone or dannyfinger whether you supposrt 3abn and are defending them or not. One recent example: http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=237023

And as you commented on already,(as have others) Ask further questions and all you will get is evasions, diversions and (or) personal attacks and faultfinding, or other accusations in reply.

They can criticize others aplenty for not making all known and answering the questions, but when asked questions themselves? It seems they transform into jello, and slip away off the hook, and can never be pinned down, or give a straight answer.

I don't like to be negative, but based on my experience; I doubt you'll ever get an answer here. See how many are arriving to answer your post while steadfastly refusing to answer your question? and some even demanding you answer them instead, as if your question isn't even pertinent, although they be the very ones demanding all be revealed and made known???

I hope and pray this changes, but am myself very discouraged here, as God won't force anyone to change or act differently, nor (it should go without saying) can we.

Blessings--

Ian

And this is suppose to serve as a distinction between you two?

Heh-oh! Not working!

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 18 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #303

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 08:04 PM) *
Excuse me? Johann was the one who said Danny Applegate - is he also "obsessed"?

And I did put question marks.

I take your word that they are not one and same person. However, in the latest tellings on the unauthorized history, Sister gets into Linda's thoughts or describes in such detail events where Linda was present with just one other person, so anyone should be forgiven for thinking that either Sister is Linda, or Sister is very very close to Linda, or Sister is writing a fictionalized account.

Since you have first hand truth, can you then confirm whether Sister is reporting based on what Linda tells her?

Shiny Penny, your thoughts seem to have been tarnished through lack of understanding: it is always better to get information directly from the source, rather than relying upon second or third hand information. I have not jumped into this conversation until now, not because I have something to hide, but because I have more going on in my life than just sitting in front of a computer screen waiting for you, Greg, Ian/etc. and Appletree to seek information from me.

Shiny Penny, if you had read all five parts of “Nobody Own the Church” you would have seen that it is based upon what I observed as a member of the Thompsonville church and the recollections of the Fiscalini’s. Reading the conclusion part again I do not understand how you came to the determination that Linda’s thoughts or the events described were in such detail that I must have spoken to Linda about the incident; which, in fact, was not the case.

Only two paragraphs are used to describe a conversation that was reported to me to have taken over an hour. If you reread the paragraphs in question, you will see it was obviously based upon Mrs. Fiscalini’s recollections of what was actually said, how she perceived Linda through out the course of their conversation and conclusions drawn from what Linda revealed regarding the firing of Pastor Fiscalini.

This most recent account, like the others in “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN” is based entirely upon fact. Some incidents I have witnessed completely first hand, others in part. As is in the case of the Fiscalini’s, I have filled in the gaps in my own information by contacting those directly involved when possible — that includes Danny Shelton. Now before you ask if I went up to him and said, “Danny, you probably don’t realize this, but I am “sister” and I want to check some facts with you, lets sit down and talk about things.” Of course the answer is no. How does anyone find out any thing about Danny? He loves to talk about himself and his experiences. Just give him an opportunity and it is difficult to get him to stop talking.

As to the question of my being close to Linda, in fact I have spent much more time with Danny and the extended Shelton family.

Else where the question of my being a committee was raised, LOL, that is ridiculous. It is easy to see the writing style of my posts has continued to remain consistent throughout the almost two years since I began “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN".

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Feb 18 2008, 09:27 PM

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 18 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #304

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 18 2008, 12:48 PM) *
And why do you care anyway? You single, interested in Linda ot what?

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 18 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #305

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 06:39 PM) *
And what is your point in knowing what Linda is doing now? Does it have anything to do with a certain friend of Danny promising him he'd pay for a Private Investigator following Linda for the rest of her life, if he so desired. Danny told me this himself. Could this be a reason some of her friends think it is strange when someone wants to know so much about her comings and goings years after the divorce? Wondering if those PM have lost track of her?

Even Danny Applegate stated I had answered your question. Why are you still so inquisitive?

Danny Applegate???? There's a new one. Maybe I should cry foul like Bob Pickle did about addressing him as Robert.
I am neither Danny nor Applegate and guess what? Appletree isn't my real name. roflmao.gif

I see that you and ssom are of the same opinion that it is no one's business what Linda does or who Linda sees, while at the same time ,both of you, are living day to day just hoping to report something that Danny is doing.
Why would Danny spend good money to follow her around "for the rest of her life" when:
1. I'm sure he isn't concerned with what Linda is doing now
2. And, sadly the PI's served their purpose at the time when it was necessary.

It has all been over for some time now. I'm sure people would be happy to leave Linda's personal life alone if she would leave Danny and 3abn alone. Right now you are participating in DOUBLE STANDARDS in a big way and the public is aware of it.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 18 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #306

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 18 2008, 09:26 PM) *
Shiny Penny, your thoughts seem to have been tarnished through lack of understanding: it is always better to get information directly from the source, rather than relying upon second or third hand information. I have not jumped into this conversation until now, not because I have something to hide, but because I have more going on in my life than just sitting in front of a computer screen waiting for you, Greg, Ian/etc. and Appletree to seek information from me.

Sister

Trust me sister. If I wanted truthful, verifiable information you would be the last person I would come to.
blink.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 18 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #307

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 19 2008, 04:50 AM) *
Appletree isn't my real name. roflmao.gif
You honor me greatly giving me the rare opportunity to vouch for something you say! Do me the honor of giving me a new chance soon!

both of you, are living day to day just hoping to report something that Danny is doing.
I can't vouch for that one. Why should I care?
Why would Danny spend good money to follow her around "for the rest of her life"
I can't tell you, because I never figured that out. Neither why he told me about his friend's promise. Wasn't he telling the truth then either?

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 18 2008, 11:48 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 19 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #308

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 18 2008, 05:39 PM) *
You see I was present the day that Brandi pulled in with her belongings looking for a job. I was also privy to a conversation with her mother explaining that she wanted to start a new life and working for a christian organization sounded like a wonderful way to do it. Her mother is the one that told her about 3ABN. She had never heard of it.

Interesting.

Yet Danny claimed she had been chasing him for 17 years ...

(Now, I take that with a huge grain of salt, the speaker being Danny, but it would hardly corroborate that Brandi "had never heard of" 3ABN. You guys need to at least make your stories agree with each other, if not the actual facts.)

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 19 2008, 02:01 AM
Post #309

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 04:10 AM) *
Very well then...let her come here and be very open and honest.

Why on earth would Linda want to come here among back-stabbers, hypocrytes and DannyClones?

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 19 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #310

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 18 2008, 08:26 PM) *
As to the question of my being close to Linda, in fact I have spent much more time with Danny and the extended Shelton family.

Sister

Hmmm...very round about way of not responding...is there anyone who can give a straight "yes" or a "no" answer?

Nevertheless, back to my original and as yet unanswered question?

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 17 2008, 08:01 PM) *
Sister, since you know so much about Linda...can you please let us know if Linda is still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? when was the last time that she saw him and what is the current status of their friendship/relationship.
Thanks.

Sister, can you give a go at directly answering those questions?

1. Is Linda still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? Just a Yes or a No will suffice.

2. When was the last time she saw him? Just a date, like January XX, 200X.

3. What is the current status of their friendship/relationship? Feel free to be expansive here.

I don't know that I can be any more specific and direct than this...let's hope that you can be direct in your response.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 19 2008, 06:12 AM
Post #311

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 18 2008, 11:08 PM) *
Interesting.

Yet Danny claimed she had been chasing him for 17 years ...

(Now, I take that with a huge grain of salt, the speaker being Danny, but it would hardly corroborate that Brandi "had never heard of" 3ABN. You guys need to at least make your stories agree with each other, if not the actual facts.)

QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 12 2007, 05:03 AM) *
according to that pastor at Sabbath lunch at the ASI Convention on August 5, 2006, Danny said Brandy had been chasing him for 17 years.
But there is the possibility that somehow that pastor got things that muddled up in the few moments it took to walk from Danny's table to mine.

Inga - please take note that this statement about "17 years" reportedly was made to Kevin Paulsen at an ASI convention Sabbath lunch. Anyone who has been to ASI conventions for any meal will know that it is notoriously noisy around the meal tables. I know I've been there. You cannot hear the person across the table from you, and oftentimes it is not possible to hear clearly even the person next to you. Besides the fact that this statement is just on the surface, ludicrus...take into consideration that there is a very great likelihood that whatever was heard, was heard in a very very noisy context.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 19 2008, 06:27 AM
Post #312

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Obsessed with a question are we? (Not that your side has a lock on obsessiveness)

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 06:50 AM) *
Hmmm...very round about way of not responding...is there anyone who can give a straight "yes" or a "no" answer?

Nevertheless, back to my original and as yet unanswered question?
Sister, can you give a go at directly answering those questions?

1. Is Linda still in communications with the Norwegian doctor? Just a Yes or a No will suffice.

2. When was the last time she saw him? Just a date, like January XX, 200X.

3. What is the current status of their friendship/relationship? Feel free to be expansive here.

I don't know that I can be any more specific and direct than this...let's hope that you can be direct in your response.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Feb 19 2008, 06:28 AM
Post #313

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 12:09 PM) *
I should beg to differ with you. The whole situation with 3ABN began as a result of Linda's association with the doctor.

If there is nothing to hide, then let Linda or her representatives come out and state where things stand.

I have one question that came to mind when I read your posts asking about the Doctor and Linda - are you in that group that reads the "What's Going On With........" papers that you can find at your check out area of the grocery store? My mother-in-law used to really believe all that stuff. Or maybe you are in the group that creates the sensationalism? I wouldn't want to be in either group.

If you have a question about what is going on with Linda, just call her and talk to her. From my point of view - Danny remarried and quite some time ago and Linda is still single after being charged with "spiritual adultery". It seems pretty simple.
R4H unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 19 2008, 06:48 AM
Post #314

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 05:14 PM) *
Seems to me, that in this case there was very special treatment for the mother and treatment for Nathan...but no evidence of any attempt to treat or include anyone else in the family system.

Aren't physicians supposed to keep a professional distance in the treatment of their patients?

SP, I have come to the place where I am posting very little. When I do post, it it typically focused on Linda--Neither Danny nor 3-ABN. But, you have asked a question that is focused on Danny who was a part of that family system. I believe that he chose not be be deeply involved in Nathan's treatment. In any case, ask Danny, not me.

As to the "professional distance" that clinicans should keep from their patients that is an ethical issue. Professional ethics are governed by the rules of the professional organizations to which the clinician belongs. Here in the United States that would likely include the American Medical Association. But, for a physician practicing in Norway those rules would not be that of the AMA. Those rules would be those of the professional society to which physicians practicing in Norway belonged.

The answer to your question, as it relates to application, depends upon the rules of that society in Norway, and how those rules are applied. As in the United States, one is considered "not guilty" until convicted, so also the physician referenced should be considered "not guilty" until such a time as he is convicted.

In other words: To answer your question, which is really one of application, you would need to prefer charages against him, present the evidence to the organizaiton in Norway, and await their response as to whether or not the charges were sustained or dismissed. If the charges were sustained, theit decision as to whether or not the infraction was serious, or minor.

This is only fair. This is an even-handed application of what you (and others) have requested in regard to Danny and 3-ABN. You will note that I have stated many times that it is the role of the civil authorities to determine guilt in certain of the issues that have been raised in regard to Danny and 3-ABN. It is not the role of others. Neither Danny, 3-ABN, nor the Doctor from Norway may be considered guilty until such time as proper authority finds them guilty, if that is what happens, or innocent, if that is what happens.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Feb 19 2008, 06:53 AM
Post #315

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 07:12 AM) *
Inga - please take note that this statement about "17 years" reportedly was made to Kevin Paulsen at an ASI convention Sabbath lunch. Anyone who has been to ASI conventions for any meal will know that it is notoriously noisy around the meal tables. I know I've been there. You cannot hear the person across the table from you, and oftentimes it is not possible to hear clearly even the person next to you. Besides the fact that this statement is just on the surface, ludicrus...take into consideration that there is a very great likelihood that whatever was heard, was heard in a very very noisy context.

This is so ridiculous I have to comment! I have been to ASI Conventions and I always ate in the dining area where I spent much time getting to know new friends. There was no problem with the noise level or my hearing that would prevent me from hearing whatever was said by another person. You are really reaching on that one SP! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church