Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=330 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:18 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Johann
post Feb 19 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #331

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 19 2008, 04:03 PM) *
Gee, let me guess...

was it when you posted in direct response to WT saying Linda went in the summer of 2004:

"I have followed Linda's coming and going ever since 2003, and when did she make a trip together with Dr. Abrahamsen just to see the sights of his homeland? Be careful what statements you make, Walt! Irmgard tried to arrange a trip where Linda could see more of Norway, but Linda never went until Linda traveled to Bergen to attend Irmgard's funeral in August 2005." ???

Or was it when PB asked in followup to that how the divorce in June 2004 could have made the trip in the summer of 2004 impossible and you answered:

"My wife and I were spending most of our time in the vicinity of Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, she received frequent treratments from him, and we were in daily communication with Arild. It would have been a millionth of a chance we could have missed Linda's visit to Europe during that period. This is merely one more of a multitude of lies emanating from 3ABN. So what can you trust of whata they say?" ???

Has it occured to you *yet* that you may not be helping Linda as you are trying to do?

I will give you a grade A+ for corrupting facts to make them please your whims. You completely ignore the question by Walt which I am responding to. So you think this gives you license to do your spinning! Who are you helping?

I fail to see what point you are making. . . except to demonstarte your craft of spinning.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 19 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #332

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 19 2008, 08:31 AM) *
I would suggest that you have, by your insistence on asking this question, which is obviously none of your business, built a barrier between yourself and all of those whom you are asking that only grows higher and higher with each repetition of your very inappropriate and unreasonable personal prying. Keep in mind that you are asking, not only someone who has consistently defended her right to remain anonymous... but also several persons who have identified themselves by their real names.

Since you have neither revealed who you are, what connection you have with this whole saga (or any part of it), nor even the circumstances which has caused you to suddenly have such a burning interest in the answer to this question, the burden is on YOUR shoulders to present something convincing to this board that would give sufficient reason for your queries.

Elsewhere you have asked why it is appropriate for posters here to continue to comment on Danny's activities yet balk at your question about Linda. The reason for this should be obvious. Linda is now a private citizen. She is not part of the public ministry known as 3abn. She is not married to Danny Shelton. She is completely free to see whomever she likes and have whatever kind of relationships she chooses to have without being further dragged into the continuing scrutiny of 3abn and those who have been and are continuing to be public figures.
This just happens to not be the only source of information on Danny's various comments about his past...long time past... acquaintance with both Brandy and her family. This is not a question of whether they were involved in any inappropriate relationship while Danny and Linda were still married. The statement that Brandi "had never heard of 3abn" is patently false given the many reports of their past previous contacts.
Indeed! So ridiculous even I have broken my self-recommended silence on this topic.

Carry on.... I shall go back to "waiting for Toto".

............TVsnack.gif.............

We would have been better off if you had not broken your silence with false information. This has all been covered before but you seem to want to tune out the truth. For those newer to the forum I will explain yet again.

Danny and his wife Kay started a little recording studio in their home. Much cheaper alternative to those who wanted to make a record album but couldn't afford to do it professionally. Brandi's family used to sing together and heard about the studio. They came and recorded there when Brandi was around 11 years old. They moved away. The years passed with absolutely no contact with any of them until Brandi's mother called Danny at 3abn to say Brandi was looking to start a new life. By this time, Danny wouldn't have recognized Brandi or her mother if he had run into them on the street.

WB you say it is "patently false" that Brandi had not heard of 3abn because of "reports" of previous contacts. Let's examine that.
1. There were no "previous Contacts". There was a previous contact, singular, at the recording studio, when Brandi was 11.
2. At the time the family recorded, 3abn did not exist.
3. Since there was no contact after that time, Brandi was living far away, and she wasn't an adventist, why would she know about 3abn prior to her mother telling her about it? Her mother knew very little but had read something about it and recognized Danny's name in association with it.

Now let's say that Danny was just joking with whomever and said "she has been chasing me for 17 years". That number would make her present age wrong, which would verify even more that it was a joke. That's if it was ever said at all which I doubt.

WB your sources are no better than the picklejoy team. The information you shared above is "patently" false.

As to your comments about Linda not being a public figure and it is no ones business who she sees, yada yada...Oh how wrong you are.
The collapse of the Danny/Linda marriage and Linda's termination that followed, was founded on the premise that Linda has having an inappropriate relationship with Arild. If Linda was seeing Arild after the divorce and up to the present time, it has a monumental bearing on her claims of a "strictly professional" relationship with the doc. If Linda lied about the doc, then all her claims against Danny and 3abn are false.

But then, you know all that which is why you and your cohorts refuse to answer Shiny Penny's question. Of course by not answering over and over again, you are answering. The reader's here aren't stupid you know.

Of course Linda remains a public figure. She has put herself in that position by getting Pickle and Joy to be her "representatives" on the very public internet. The link between them says it all. She continues to sue Danny (and lose) which is on public record.

Sorry WB your arguments are not valid. Please carry on with your silence.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 19 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #333

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 19 2008, 07:47 AM) *
Shiny Penny,

It is difficult to communicate with someone who is unwilling to read what is written to them and draw the obvious conclusions. Either you are choosing to be extremely dense and unable to comprehend what is written or you simply choose NOT to understand what is obvious to everyone else reading my reply. This response forces me to shout my answer in plain and simple language: SISTER IS NOT IN COMMUNICATION WITH LINDA SHELTON. Hopefully that is now clear.

(oops.gif A note to others reading this: I know it is impolite to shout, but Shiny Penny appears to be hard of hearing and I had no other choice. )

Based upon the above information, I will now directly answer your questions:

1. I do not know.
2. I do not know.
3. I do not know.

Obviously I can not give you a yes or no answer to questions where I have no knowledge. I do not know how to answer you any more specifically or directly than this. Are you stalking Linda Shelton or as others have enquired, are you simply interested in dating her? Contact Linda directly at her website.

Sister

Wow. This certainly seems contrary to all your past posts and stories. You have written conversations between Danny and Linda as if you witnessed them. If Linda didn't tell you how those conversations went, how would you know. Danny certainly didn't tell you. If you had no contact with either one then your Conversations would be totally dreamed up by you. Yet told as if they were fact. MMHHH

I believe I have read in several places where you are in "close contact" with Linda. As FHB pointed out, I know that would be hard since you are a "free spirit" so to speak but it certainly is possible. Maybe a medium was called in?????? Anyway for someone who quotes Linda's thoughts and words almost verbatim, your claims of "no contact" are falling on deaf ears.

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 19 2008, 04:55 PM
Post #334

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 19 2008, 04:49 PM) *
Wow. This certainly seems contrary to all your past posts and stories. You have written conversations between Danny and Linda as if you witnessed them. If Linda didn't tell you how those conversations went, how would you know. Danny certainly didn't tell you. If you had no contact with either one then your Conversations would be totally dreamed up by you. Yet told as if they were fact. MMHHH

I believe I have read in several places where you are in "close contact" with Linda. As FHB pointed out, I know that would be hard since you are a "free spirit" so to speak but it certainly is possible. Maybe a medium was called in?????? Anyway for someone who quotes Linda's thoughts and words almost verbatim, your claims of "no contact" are falling on deaf ears.

Appletree, as always you quote and read selectively. I stated that I had contact with Danny. How can you say with certainty that Danny did not tell me? As I said before, I had more contact with Danny and the extended Shelton family than with Linda. I also told Shiny Penny that portions of “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN” come directly from conversations I had with Danny. Since you do not know my identity, how can you possibly say with certainty that Danny did not tell me? I doubt even Danny could recall when, where or to whom he told all of his stories. If, as you claim, you are not Danny nor are you his spokesman, than your claim of Danny not telling me is just the opinion of an uninformed source.

The only possible place you could have read that I am in “close contact” with Linda is from the opinions of Ian, Greg (FBH), Shiny Penny or yourself. How do you know that I quote Linda’s thoughts and words almost verbatim? Are we now to believe that you are Linda, since you claim to be able to recognize her thoughts and words so perfectly? Unless, of course, you are Danny. Is that the reason you claim with such certainty that Danny didn’t tell me anything?

Sister
a confidant of Danny Shelton flirt.gif

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 19 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #335

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 05:52 PM) *
You must be young at this? You were not around when Danny made that statement?

I even heard a number of people making the statement that Linda and Arild were married. So I asked them where they heard such a thing. They answered that Danny had said it, so it must be true!

I know Danny, saw many things firsthand during the blow up and have been privy to a lot of information since the divorce, yet, not one time have I ever heard Danny say that he thought Linda and Arild were married. In fact, just the opposite. His opinion on the matter was that Arild would never marry Linda and she should come out of her "altered reality" and face it.

Once again, those "people" that you always speak of, know nothing of facts and are just spreading gossip.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 19 2008, 06:07 PM
Post #336

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 19 2008, 02:43 PM) *
As to your comments about Linda not being a public figure and it is no ones business who she sees, yada yada...Oh how wrong you are.
The collapse of the Danny/Linda marriage and Linda's termination that followed, was founded on the premise that Linda has having an inappropriate relationship with Arild. If Linda was seeing Arild after the divorce and up to the present time, it has a monumental bearing on her claims of a "strictly professional" relationship with the doc. If Linda lied about the doc, then all her claims against Danny and 3abn are false.

Yes, LInda ahs been a "public figure" as has Danny and others. Yes, gives people the right to discuss their personal lives now.

Yes, if Linda were to enter into a marital relationship with the doctor from Norway, it would be the subject of public discussion. Yes, it would be of interest to many.

Would it be a monumental issue? Depends upon how that is defined.

No, it would not have a monumental bearing on whether or not she lied in regard to her past relationship. Time has passed. She has a right to move on and this includes the doctor from Norway. I will remind you that in situations like this it is not unusual for the two people (LInda and the doctor) to be pushed together becasue of their shared experience of the accusations and all else. No, a present-dau marriage would not tell us anything about the past and whether or not she lied.

NOTE: My comment should NOT be understood in a manner that suggests that Linda and the Dr. will marry. I am simply replying to the suggestion of Appletree that such might indicarte she lied.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 19 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #337

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I think we know that Danny does not always tell the same thing to different people or even to the same people on different occasions. I have heard him contradict himself on tv. Not deliberately of course. It is just that he talks a lot and doesn't always realize he is doing it.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 19 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #338

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

IOW, if you don't stay with me nobody else wants you either....the Dr. is just using you......because...........he had no money.......what? Appletree that statement makes absolutely no sense at all, if indeed, it is what Danny believes. Just rationalizing again the fact that he was wrong and there was never anything there...............it is soooo typical of a control freak.

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 19 2008, 03:24 PM) *
I know Danny, saw many things firsthand during the blow up and have been privy to a lot of information since the divorce, yet, not one time have I ever heard Danny say that he thought Linda and Arild were married. In fact, just the opposite. His opinion on the matter was that Arild would never marry Linda and she should come out of her "altered reality" and face it.

Once again, those "people" that you always speak of, know nothing of facts and are just spreading gossip.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Feb 19 2008, 08:45 PM
Post #339

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 20 2008, 08:43 AM) *
Danny and his wife Kay started a little recording studio in their home. Much cheaper alternative to those who wanted to make a record album but couldn't afford to do it professionally. Brandi's family used to sing together and heard about the studio. They came and recorded there when Brandi was around 11 years old. They moved away. The years passed with absolutely no contact with any of them until Brandi's mother called Danny at 3abn to say Brandi was looking to start a new life. By this time, Danny wouldn't have recognized Brandi or her mother if he had run into them on the street.

Appletree/Danny, you should know shouldn't you but it is very hard to keep track of the number and variety of untruths that you have told. You really know the specifics of this meeting, don't you? Can you remember the actual date when the meeting with this 11 year old took place?
WB you say it is "patently false" that Brandi had not heard of 3abn because of "reports" of previous contacts. Let's examine that.
1. There were no "previous Contacts". There was a previous contact, singular, at the recording studio, when Brandi was 11.
2. At the time the family recorded, 3abn did not exist.
3. Since there was no contact after that time, Brandi was living far away, and she wasn't an adventist, why would she know about 3abn prior to her mother telling her about it? Her mother knew very little but had read something about it and recognized Danny's name in association with it.

Now let's say that Danny was just joking with whomever and said "she has been chasing me for 17 years". That number would make her present age wrong, which would verify even more that it was a joke. That's if it was ever said at all which I doubt.

Perhaps you need to stop joking about these things when you say them? While people nowadys don't believe everything or even much of what you say, when you refer to specific incidents which took place quite a few years ago, people are more inclined to believe what you say. But then... it wouldn't do your ego much good would it, if you didn't brag about your conquests.

WB your sources are no better than the picklejoy team. The information you shared above is "patently" false.

But then, you know all that which is why you and your cohorts refuse to answer Shiny Penny's question. Of course by not answering over and over again, you are answering. The reader's here aren't stupid you know.

Of course Linda remains a public figure. She has put herself in that position by getting Pickle and Joy to be her "representatives" on the very public internet. The link between them says it all. She continues to sue Danny (and lose) which is on public record.

Sorry WB your arguments are not valid. Please carry on with your silence.

You need to better than that Danny Appletree, because most intelligent pweople do not believe that Linda had anything to do with Pickle and Joy bringing these atrocious incidents to the internet, in order to point out the lies that were bing told by you on 3abn. Just as well there are some honest people, who are prepared to call 'SIN' by it's right name, and who are prepared to do what they can to stop having Linda's character trashed/assasinated for all the world to see and hear.

Remember, it wasn't just the way that you treated Linda that was brought to light, but also the devious financial dealings that have been an on-going saga at 3abn for some considerable time.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 19 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #340

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Feb 19 2008, 10:45 PM) *
Appletree/Danny . . . Perhaps you need to stop joking about these things when you say them? While people nowadys don't believe everything or even much of what you say, when you refer to specific incidents which took place quite a few years ago, people are more inclined to believe what you say. But then... it wouldn't do your ego much good would it, if you didn't brag about your conquests. You need to better than that Danny Appletree, because most intelligent pweople do not believe that Linda had anything to do with Pickle and Joy bringing these atrocious incidents to the internet, in order to point out the lies that were bing told by you on 3abn. Just as well there are some honest people, who are prepared to call 'SIN' by it's right name, and who are prepared to do what they can to stop having Linda's character trashed/assasinated for all the world to see and hear.

Remember, it wasn't just the way that you treated Linda that was brought to light, but also the devious financial dealings that have been an on-going saga at 3abn for some considerable time.

Lexie,

If only you knew how foolish it sounds each time someone refers to Appletree as Danny. I'll help you out - they are definitely, without a doubt, most assuredly not one and the same. Appletree is not Danny and Danny is not Appletree. I am not sure what is more ridiculous, referring to Appletree as Danny or Gailon Joy misspelling "law suit" over and over as "law suite" . . . the former would be what he is engaged in with 3ABN, the later where the attorneys might work.

Just in case it wasn't clear . . . Danny is >not< Appletree and Appletree is >not< Danny. Just helping you become more accurate.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Feb 19 2008, 09:52 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 19 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #341

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(runner4him @ Feb 19 2008, 05:28 AM) *
If you have a question about what is going on with Linda, just call her and talk to her. From my point of view - Danny remarried and quite some time ago and Linda is still single after being charged with "spiritual adultery". It seems pretty simple.
R4H unsure.gif

I remember a while back Pickle came rushing onto this site because one of his "contacts on the ground" there in Thompsonville saw a change on the church marquee - remember? I told him, why doesn't he call the church or 3ABN or the conference or someplace such to find out the facts instead of coming onto this site and sloshing around some muck. I was told that he came onto this site to get answers. You can read it all here:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17150

Actually, Pickle got an answer to his question...I'm still waiting for answers to my questions. I am patient and persistent - confident that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will be disclosed!

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 19 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #342

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 19 2008, 06:47 AM) *
Shiny Penny,

It is difficult to communicate with someone who is unwilling to read what is written to them and draw the obvious conclusions. Either you are choosing to be extremely dense and unable to comprehend what is written or you simply choose NOT to understand what is obvious to everyone else reading my reply. This response forces me to shout my answer in plain and simple language: SISTER IS NOT IN COMMUNICATION WITH LINDA SHELTON. Hopefully that is now clear.

(oops.gif A note to others reading this: I know it is impolite to shout, but Shiny Penny appears to be hard of hearing and I had no other choice. )

Based upon the above information, I will now directly answer your questions:

1. I do not know.
2. I do not know.
3. I do not know.

Obviously I can not give you a yes or no answer to questions where I have no knowledge. I do not know how to answer you any more specifically or directly than this. Are you stalking Linda Shelton or as others have enquired, are you simply interested in dating her? Contact Linda directly at her website.

Sister

I am certainly not hard of hearing, but you have been quite hard of answering...thanks for finally getting around to making a response to the questions asked. Perhaps Johann or someone else can give Yes/No answers (I suspect he does know). Johann, I direct my questions to you. Anyone out there who knows something - I direct my questions to you too! Thank you.

This post has been edited by Shiny Penny: Feb 20 2008, 05:43 AM

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 19 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #343

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Danny is >not< Appletree and Appletree is >not< Danny

Right. Do not even think such a thing. Ignore all similarities...please...those of you who know both.

Do not associate one with the other. Do not go there. It just can't be. This is not an opinion. And we are not trying to shape public perception. PLEASE...you who know the character and personality of both...please don't even consider such a possibility.

Why would you anyway? :raised eyebrow:

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 19 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #344

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

ASK Linda! She has a website, I am sure you can submit questions......ask her! Remeber, "Dont' ask my neighbor....come to me.............ask her about her life.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 08:20 PM) *
I am certainly not hard of hearing, but you have been quite hard of answering...thanks for finally getting around to make a response to the questions asked. Perhaps Johann or someone else can give Yes/No answers (I suspect he does know). Johann, I direct my questions to you. Anyone out there who knows something - I direct my questions to you too! Thank you.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 19 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #345

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Feb 19 2008, 01:01 AM) *
Why on earth would Linda want to come here among back-stabbers, hypocrytes and DannyClones?

She would want to come here because with the exception of about 5 people, everyone loves her and considers her above reproach, on Bsda she is protected and trusted absolutely. Actually, there is no better place for her to come. Further, she should come here to associate with Sister...there is no better defender of Linda than Sister and unfortunately Sister is not associating with Linda anywhere else.

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 19 2008, 06:47 AM) *
SISTER IS NOT IN COMMUNICATION WITH LINDA SHELTON. Hopefully that is now clear.

Sister

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church