Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=345 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:20 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Shiny Penny
post Feb 19 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #346

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 19 2008, 03:55 PM) *
Sister
a confidant of Danny Shelton flirt.gif

Why on earth would you be a confidant of Danny Shelton? Your posts indicate that you loathe him and the air that he breathes - can a person possibly be so two-faced?

[edited to correct spelling]

This post has been edited by Shiny Penny: Feb 19 2008, 10:41 PM

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 19 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #347

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 19 2008, 05:07 PM) *
Yes, LInda ahs been a "public figure" as has Danny and others. Yes, gives people the right to discuss their personal lives now.

Yes, if Linda were to enter into a marital relationship with the doctor from Norway, it would be the subject of public discussion. Yes, it would be of interest to many.

But what about if Linda were in just a regular old relationship with the doctor, would it be of interest to many and the subject of public discussion? What do you think?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 19 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #348

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 10:34 PM) *
Why on earth would you be a confidant of Danny Shelton? Your posts indicate that you loathe him and the air that he breathes - can a person possibly be so two-faced?

You know, I'm getting more than a little annoyed about posts like this. Not only sister, but many of us on this side of the 3ABN issue have been repeatedly accused of "loathing" or "hating" Danny. Anyone who knows anything at all knows that this is NOT the case!

None of us on this side of the fence hate Danny. Anyone who does is out of the will of God. We certainly hate some of the things that he has done, but we do not hate HIM. Please do us the favor of ceasing from these accusations. Accusing us of hatred is an attack on our Christian character, and that, in my opinion, is a very serious thing.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 20 2008, 05:40 AM
Post #349

Advanced Member

This post has been edited by Shiny Penny: Feb 20 2008, 05:55 AM

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 20 2008, 07:41 AM
Post #350

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I remember a camping trip I went on with my family. There was a bird who was obsessed with our outside rear view mirror. He kept attacking and attacking because he thought he saw a rival. So upset he was! Such angst he suffered! Of course he was very aggressive and thought this "stranger" was too. I'm sure he projected his own motives on the "other bird". We had to chuckle although we could understand and sympathize with his pain.

The thing was though that in the case of the bird, he didn't hurt anyone but himself.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 20 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #351

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Feb 20 2008, 12:48 AM) *
You know, I'm getting more than a little annoyed about posts like this. Not only sister, but many of us on this side of the 3ABN issue have been repeatedly accused of "loathing" or "hating" Danny. Anyone who knows anything at all knows that this is NOT the case!

None of us on this side of the fence hate Danny. Anyone who does is out of the will of God. We certainly hate some of the things that he has done, but we do not hate HIM. Please do us the favor of ceasing from these accusations. Accusing us of hatred is an attack on our Christian character, and that, in my opinion, is a very serious thing.

Your choice to be annoyed...and to take it as an attack... and to try to speak for and represent so many... (they vs us)... and to keep making generic accusations without proof "things that he has done"....But the problem AFAIK is that you are more than a little annoyed... MSC appears to me to have serious issues, and a grudge, with an axe to grind... as do others... and further... I'm sorry, but despite your personal claims here... to most, people's actions will still continue to speak louder than their words...

IOW: Poster's fruits are really showing here in their posts

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 20 2008, 08:45 AM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 08:46 AM
Post #352

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Why don't one of you two stop editing nearly every post.

(ducking and running)

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 20 2008, 09:05 AM
Post #353

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 20 2008, 08:10 AM) *
Your choice to be annoyed...and to take it as an attack... and to try to speak for and represent so many... (they vs us)... and to keep making generic accusations without proof "things that he has done"....But the problem AFAIK is that you are more than a little annoyed... MSC appears to me to have serious issues, and a grudge, with an axe to grind... as do others... and further... I'm sorry, but despite your personal claims here... to most, people's actions will still continue to speak louder than their words...

IOW: Poster's fruits are really showing here in their posts

My issue with Danny hinges mainly on one statement which was made by him and confirmed by Walt Thompson. Others may focus on different issues. The point is, it is uncalled for to accuse any of us of "hating" Danny simply because we speak against his actions.

MSC? You lost me there.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 20 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #354

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Feb 20 2008, 10:05 AM) *
My issue with Danny hinges mainly on one statement which was made by him and confirmed by Walt Thompson. Others may focus on different issues. The point is, it is uncalled for to accuse any of us of "hating" Danny simply because we speak against his actions.

MSC? You lost me there.

No I didn't. smile.gif as the rest of your post confirmed. Maybe you should check into that "one statement".... especially as you have done so much posting, and accusing, based mainly on that??

Blessings and prayers,

Ian

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 20 2008, 09:26 AM

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 20 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #355

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 20 2008, 09:16 AM) *
No I didn't. smile.gif as the rest of your post confirmed. Maybe you should check into that "one statement".... especially as you have done so much posting, and accusing, based mainly on that??

Blessings and prayers,

Ian

Yes, you did, but I'm in no mood to play games.

I think that you think you know a little more than you actually do know. I know what my particular issue is, and I will not be tricked into revealing any more details until it is time to do so.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 20 2008, 09:40 AM
Post #356

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 20 2008, 07:46 AM) *
Why don't one of you two stop editing nearly every post.
(ducking and running)

Laurence, if you are trying to determine if Shiny Penny is Ian, let me tell you straight out...I am not Ian, I don't know who Ian is, I have never even had a PM with Ian.

Now let me tell you why Shiny Penny has been editing posts - for the most part to correct misspelled words. There are enough misspellings in this thread without me adding to them. (Though I am sure that there are some of my own that I did not catch).

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Feb 19 2008, 01:01 AM) *
...hypocrytes ...?

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 19 2008, 08:08 AM) *
...truely ridiculous...

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 19 2008, 09:03 AM) *
...whata they say?" ???

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 19 2008, 11:53 AM) *
...demonstarte your craft ...

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 19 2008, 05:07 PM) *
...ahs been a "public figure" ...
... indicarte she lied.

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 19 2008, 09:26 PM) *
... Remeber, "Dont' ask ...

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Feb 19 2008, 01:01 AM) *
...hypocrytes ...

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 20 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #357

Advanced Member

Oh, now THAT was productive!

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 10:06 AM
Post #358

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(J4J)
Oh, now THAT was productive!

Yeah! Grately appreciated!

If it's spelling that bothers them,
so much like Lee of old (not Leopold),
why don't they use the preview button,
and check the accuracy first, not last,
as in other things along the way...

EXTRA: nice to no s/he's still toking to me.
Reminds me so much of someone else here...
retreating, reemerging, retreating, reemerging,
on/off/on/off and on and on again

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 20 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #359

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 08:40 AM) *
Laurence, if you are trying to determine if Shiny Penny is Ian, let me tell you straight out...I am not Ian, I don't know who Ian is, I have never even had a PM with Ian.

Now let me tell you why Shiny Penny has been editing posts - for the most part to correct misspelled words. There are enough misspellings in this thread without me adding to them. (Though I am sure that there are some of my own that I did not catch).

Ah, yes. I do make enough errors, whether spelling or typos I am not always certain.

In any case, I appreciate any who correct them. So, SP and any others feel free to correct. Doing so may imporve my communication.

Peace,

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 20 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #360

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 19 2008, 05:55 PM) *
Sister
a confidant of Danny Shelton flirt.gif

roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 10:40 AM) *

blink.gif rolleyes.gif

I tried to clarify that we weren't the same person also, but he claimed he wasn't claiming that...

I edit my own posts, either to clarify something, correct the code used, OR mostly when I notice other errors, (or someone points them out to me) due to my many wacko typos, unexplainable mis-spellings, and even gramatical errors...

Why? well it's embarassing, further, if you don't, the grammer police engage in a hot pursuit and start tailing you, while ridiculing, correcting, surmising and even making false accusations about yoiu. I personally don't want to contribute to that kind of thing...

Now it seems editing is a problem too...

Maybe some here will just be damned if they do and damned if they don't no matter what they do... dunno.gif

As I have quoted B4 (Jesus Christ speaking):
He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.

But wisdom is justified of her children.

Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not

Matt 11:15-20

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 20 2008, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church