Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8923&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:47 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Chapter 10 (in the midst of the garden continued)
calvin
post Jun 24 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #46

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 23 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]135932[/snapback]

Haven't heard? Danny has had letters sent out to the 180,000 on his mailing list, spoken his side on worldwide television, and had his employees, board members, and associates do the same. Next to how widely his side has been heard, the other side has not uttered a peep.

Danny and others have given another side to his messy divorce. That is old and tired. I want to hear another side to Sister's allegations that God speaks to Danny, he is prophet of God, that stuff. No where in his public ministry have I heard him imply this....only from folks on BSDA.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jun 24 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 676

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 24 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]136054[/snapback]

Danny and others have given another side to his messy divorce. That is old and tired. I want to hear another side to Sister's allegations that God speaks to Danny, he is prophet of God, that stuff. No where in his public ministry have I heard him imply this....only from folks on BSDA.

Calvin, I don't think you watch 3ABn enough if you haven't heard Danny say that he had a word from the Lord or that the Lord told him something. I don't remember all the specific words he has said the Lord gave him but he did it again just recently. These things are supposed to be indications of what is going to happen in the ministry of 3ABN. Like "the Lord told me this is the year of growing and giving". This is just an example because I really don't remember his exact announcement. Next time he does it, I will try to remember to write it down and share it with you so you too can hear the latest word from the Lord to Danny.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jun 24 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #48

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Thank you, then I stand corrected.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jun 24 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(calvin @ Jun 24 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]136054[/snapback]

I had been watching 3ABN for a very long time until this whole problem came up with a fraudulant divorce and his untimely remarriage--When that happened, I no longer believed the things that Danny says. Many times over the years I have heard him say that God speaks to him. I remember when Linda was still on 3ABN she would make remarks that God had spoken to or impressed Danny to write a certain thing or do a certain thing. She was convinced to a fault that Danny was not to be questioned because God spoke to her husband directly. In spite of all the abuse that she has suffered from him, she has spoken to the fact that God spoke to Danny and told him to build a television station. If this is true, and I am not saying that it is or isn't, he has certainly lost his way and I believe that he is paying for it with the loss of Sky Angel and the Dish Network in India. God will find a way to finish the work without the grandiose efforts of a man who has hurt so many people.. In my opinion, and from the e-mails that he sent to me when I questioned him, he is a fraud and the sad part of it is that there are still leaders of the SDA Church who are still honoring him by their use of his network..I did question the remarks about the devil's slant on ET'a name. It is creepy to think so even though I do not admire her in the least. It made me shudder. I have not heard much recently about the expensive recording studio at 3ABN, but maybe that is because I no longer watch 3ABN. I like to know that God deals with honest people who push his message forward, instead of a man who pushes himself to the front of a badly tarnished TV Station which should be used to the honor of God and his work. One day the whole truth will be known--Sister, Bear and others have put some of the truth in our hands. WHen the time comes, other good men will come forward besides those who have so bravely written on this forum after they have seen and suffered the indisgressions of 3ABN. Only God can clean up this mess and I believe that He will.

This post has been edited by summertime: Jun 24 2006, 09:18 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jun 24 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #50

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(lurker @ Jun 24 2006, 09:10 PM) [snapback]136062[/snapback]

Next time he does it, I will try to remember to write it down and share it with you so you too can hear the latest word from the Lord to Danny.

roflmao.gif notworthy.gif happydance.gif clap.gif spoton.gif yes.gif

clapping.gif clap.gif rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Jun 26 2006, 03:22 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Searching for the “tip of the iceberg” or “a needle in a hay stack”...

In the far north, in the icy waters surrounding western Greenland it is calving time. The birth pangs have reach their apex and with an eerie rumbling the baby is separated from the safety of it’s mother’s body and plunges into the breaking waves of an icy sea. With a tremendous splash instantly submerging it, then struggling to the surface again, only one-eighth of the body is visible as it slowly drifts out of reach from the shoreline. No life has been lost, for this is not an animate birth: The mother, a glacier on the western coast of Greenland and her child, an iceberg. As this process is repeated again and again, approximately 40,000 medium to large sized icebergs calve annually from Greenland’s glaciers.

The “tip of the iceberg” expression can be explained as follows: Icebergs float because the density of ice is lower than that of seawater. And the ratio of these densities explains why 7/8 of the iceberg’s mass must be below water level. Often icebergs are very unstable. It is dangerous to approach an iceberg because it can roll creating a huge disturbance in the surrounding water. It is even more dangerous to attempt to get on an iceberg, a rolling berg can dump you in very cold water before collapsing over on top of you.

Although the massive girth of an iceberg is hidden from view, approximately 1/8 of it can be easily seen and identified, but searching for the “tip of the iceberg” in the midst of an entire ocean is something altogether different. In a global arena it is the equivalent of searching for a needle in a haystack. But there are clues and once you have been given further information, that will help you identify the object of your search, it becomes much easier.

Interesting as these facts are, what relationship exists between icebergs, haystacks and 3ABN? With icebergs the bulk of what is there is hidden below the surface and only a relatively insignificant portion is in plain sight, as are the workings of Danny Shelton at 3ABN. And the needle in the haystack? So much of the “real” story of the corruption that goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN is very cleverly hidden from those on the “outside”, finding the truth can become like searching for that needle: a seemingly impossible task. But what if someone approaches your haystack with a extremely sensitive metal detector and says, “Here take this, now you can find that needle!” “It will take time and effort, but it is possible.” This is the intent of “The Unauthorized History of 3ABN”: Woven throughout the narratives are golden strands of truth entwined within the frame work of each story. This information becomes like the metal detector. But instead of separating a needle from a haystack, it is providing the reader with facts needed to help separate the truth of the programming from the error going on in the administration of 3ABN.

Testimony has revealed that Danny operates as a “god” within his ministry and considers himself infallible. The televised evidence? It comes from Danny’s own mouth. You just need some facts and an understanding of how the game is played, while listening to what he is saying. Like the iceberg, there is still a “tip of evidence” above the surface to bear witness to what lies below the surface.

A word of caution: There are those who have approached this unstable mass and found out how dangerous it is to question Danny’s actions. Like being caught on a rolling berg they found themselves dumped into freezing water and instead of an outstretched hand reaching out to draw them to safety, they found themselves the target of a mountain of ice crashing down, seeking to destroy them. How long will Danny continue to float in the Sea of 3ABN programming, his lower density keeping the majority of the clandestine activities of the “Shelton Gang” unobserved by the uninformed viewer, donor or SDA church member?

Stay tuned... TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post Jun 26 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #52

Guests

QUOTE(sister @ Jun 26 2006, 04:22 AM) [snapback]136193[/snapback]

Testimony has revealed that Danny operates as a “god” within his ministry and considers himself infallible. The televised evidence? It comes from Danny’s own mouth. You just need some facts and an understanding of how the game is played, while listening to what he is saying. Like the iceberg, there is still a “tip of evidence” above the surface to bear witness to what lies below the surface.

A word of caution: There are those who have approached this unstable mass and found out how dangerous it is to question Danny’s actions. Like being caught on a rolling berg they found themselves dumped into freezing water and instead of an outstretched hand reaching out to draw them to safety, they found themselves the target of a mountain of ice crashing down, seeking to destroy them. How long will Danny continue to float in the Sea of 3ABN programming, his lower density keeping the majority of the clandestine activities of the “Shelton Gang” unobserved by the uninformed viewer, donor or SDA church member?

Stay tuned... TVsnack.gif

Sister, I cannot wait until the next installment of this story. The iceberg is a good thing to compare it to. Only a small part of the iceberg that sunk the Titanac was seen above the water and the rest was below. Maybe only 10%! That means that we have only seen 1/10 of what the Shelton gang is capable of. We do not know yet what that is but because we know that we are only looking at the tip of the iceberg with the marriage, we can use our imaginations to realize what else he might have done.

It will be interesting to compare your notes with Danny's heavenly book as it is opened to us to investigate during the milenium if he is not saved. But those who are saved will have their books wiped clean. I hope that he will come to a knowledge of God, and be saved. Maybe then he will choose to tell us what he did.

This post has been edited by vonessa: Jun 26 2006, 02:10 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 26 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(vonessa @ Jun 26 2006, 02:04 PM) [snapback]136275[/snapback]

Sister, I cannot wait until the next installment of this story. The iceberg is a good thing to compare it to. Only a small part of the iceberg that sunk the Titanac was seen above the water and the rest was below. Maybe only 10%! That means that we have only seen 1/10 of what the Shelton gang is capable of. We do not know yet what that is but because we know that we are only looking at the tip of the iceberg with the marriage, we can use our imaginations to realize what else he might have done.

It will be interesting to compare your notes with Danny's heavenly book as it is opened to us to investigate during the milenium if he is not saved. But those who are saved will have their books wiped clean. I hope that he will come to a knowledge of God, and be saved. Maybe then he will choose to tell us what he did.

Vonessa;

I realize the Bible does not teach reincarnation and I do not believe in it either. However, at times there just "Appears" that there is such a thing as reincarnation of evil spirits. I know it is the evil one doing this.

I have also have had some degree of experience in split personalities over at CA. There was one person that appeared to be many people.

Well, needless to say this person was revealed for what he was; a con man; liar; male; female; gay; straight; a veteran; fake; pretender; one that liked to stir the waters to cause the water to get really outrageously muddy with unrealistic theories. These personas are still alive and well on Club Adventist. This unscrupulous fake persona was the main reason I do not read much over there any more. The other reason is that they edit everything.

When VOAF was in its heyday, I went there a lot. This persona was there also. Can you believe it? VOAF died a very sad death. Yet this split personality still lives on in many different other personas. Everywhere this person and its diverse array of personas go, the health of the forum is at risk.

I now believe this person has been reincarnated! Right here, before our very own eyes right here at BSDA!

Vonessa; what is your opinion of this matter? Will this person be in the Book of Life? You have exhibited to us that your word is gospel and you are much more righteous than the regular members are. Therefore, please speak from your heart of hearts, OK.

Oh, yes, when you visit with the other personas, please say hello for me. Also, be very careful, the "Tip of your Iceberg is showing".

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Jun 26 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #54

Guests

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 26 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]136298[/snapback]

Vonessa; what is your opinion of this matter? Will this person be in the Book of Life? You have exhibited to us that your word is gospel and you are much more righteous than the regular members are.

Pass that by me again in slow motion.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jun 26 2006, 08:53 PM
Post #55

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 26 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]136300[/snapback]

me too cause obviously there is something I missed in the first reading...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 26 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 26 2006, 08:42 PM)

QUOTE(Clay @ Jun 26 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]136302[/snapback]

Are you sure you aren't getting her drift here?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Jun 26 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #57

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

Vonessa; what is your opinion of this matter? Will this person be in the Book of Life? You have exhibited to us that your word is gospel and you are much more righteous than the regular members are. Therefore, please speak from your heart of hearts, OK.

uhm.gif

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 26 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]136300[/snapback]

QUOTE(Clay @ Jun 26 2006, 08:53 PM) [snapback]136302[/snapback]

snack.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 26 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 26 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]136309[/snapback]

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 26 2006, 08:42 PM)

Are you sure you aren't getting her drift here?

WOW! Someone got it. I am sure Vonessa got it too.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jun 26 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #59

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 26 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]136298[/snapback]

I now believe this person has been reincarnated! Right here, before our very own eyes right here at BSDA!

Oh, yes, when you visit with the other personas, please say hello for me. Also, be very careful, the "Tip of your Iceberg is showing".

blink.gif When your holiness is finished checking "our very own eyes", which are obviously full of splinters, please take a look at the sky outside your window and share with us, what color it is? scratchchin.gif

Danke
biggrin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 27 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #60

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jun 26 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]136316[/snapback]

blink.gif When your holiness is finished checking "our very own eyes", which are obviously full of splinters, please take a look at the sky outside your window and share with us, what color it is? scratchchin.gif

Danke
biggrin.gif

I know that answer! I can answer that. It is Black with different shapes of White scattered about. The large White object with some shading on is is called the Moon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, how many of you know the history of Margaret Gray? He lives on all the forums. Yes, even here. He is the one of whom I spoke. Margaret Gray was on the original SDA Online forum as was I. He was a member of Voaf, as was I. He was a member of CA, as I am. Now he has appeared here on BSDA, as I have.

He appears as a she and a he...... At CA, I began to recognize his style even though the name and sex changed frequently. His purposes is to be holier than thou in his/her attitude and speech.

So many people complained about Margaret Gray that CA had a ceremony for her death. However, as the death of Margaret Grey was being mourned, so many new personas popped up it was ridiculous! It still is. Many personas still exist for this person who wishes to remain unknown because he is a lawyer and holds a very high position in one of our General Conference Departments. Shame, Shame!

Have you seen this person around here anywhere? I have.

Does this help your confusion?

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church