Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8923&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:49 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Chapter 10 (in the midst of the garden continued)
princessdi
post Jun 27 2006, 12:35 AM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Just give it to us straight, Fran, we can take it......Are you saying we have a mole?

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jun 27 2006, 12:37 AM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jun 27 2006, 07:52 AM
Post #62

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

MOD Hat ON:
Just a quick station break in this saga.... seems that on other forums there was a persona (no other way to describe it) that was (or is) a member and enjoyed posting extreme views for a reaction or to yank a chain or two....

Here at BSDA there are guidelines, and we are also self monitoring in a sense... so if a member does not violate a guideline they are free to post whatever, and other members are free to call them on whatever is posted... We rarely if ever censor posts, though we will edit if deemed necessary...

For those of you who believe that this "persona" has made an appearance here, I would recommend you take issue with what they post and not attack them as a person.....

Please continue....

MOD hat OFF

This post has been edited by Clay: Jun 27 2006, 07:52 AM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Jun 27 2006, 08:02 AM
Post #63

Guests

What a pretty hat; all the frills and stuff.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jun 27 2006, 08:09 AM
Post #64

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 27 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]136341[/snapback]

jealously will get you nowhere bud..... roflmao.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
beanchild
post Jun 27 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 770

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 26 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]136298[/snapback]

Vonessa; what is your opinion of this matter? Will this person be in the Book of Life? You have exhibited to us that your word is gospel and you are much more righteous than the regular members are. Therefore, please speak from your heart of hearts, OK.

haaaaaaah!!!! lol_2.gif where's my kleenex to wipe my watering eyes?!

--------------------
"NATURAL FABRIC! NATURAL FABRIC!!!"
largo, mt, 961

+Quote Post
seeshell
post Jun 27 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,679

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 27 2006, 08:02 AM) [snapback]136341[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
Shelley

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

"It is not my first object in life to make people like me." Elizabeth Prentiss

"Níor dhún Dia doras riamh nar oscail Sé ceann eile."

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jun 27 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #67

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 27 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]136319[/snapback]

I know that answer! I can answer that. It is Black with different shapes of White scattered about. The large White object with some shading on is is called the Moon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Let me rephrase. biggrin.gif What color is the sky in your world? giggle.gif

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 27 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]136319[/snapback]

Now, how many of you know the history of Margaret Gray? He lives on all the forums. Yes, even here. He is the one of whom I spoke. Margaret Gray was on the original SDA Online forum as was I. He was a member of Voaf, as was I. He was a member of CA, as I am. Now he has appeared here on BSDA, as I have.

You know our lives might be all the better with this knowledge, if we knew who this person was to begin with . doh.gif But seriouslly though, how do we know YOU are not Mr. Gray dunno.gif aka el-kah-bong?
rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Jun 27 2006, 02:59 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jun 27 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(sister @ Jun 26 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]136193[/snapback]

Searching for the “tip of the iceberg” or “a needle in a hay stack”...
[ . . . ]

Interesting as these facts are, what relationship exists between icebergs, haystacks and 3ABN? With icebergs the bulk of what is there is hidden below the surface and only a relatively insignificant portion is in plain sight, as are the workings of Danny Shelton at 3ABN. And the needle in the haystack? So much of the “real” story of the corruption that goes on behind the scenes at 3ABN is very cleverly hidden from those on the “outside”, finding the truth can become like searching for that needle: a seemingly impossible task. But what if someone approaches your haystack with a extremely sensitive metal detector and says, “Here take this, now you can find that needle!” “It will take time and effort, but it is possible.” This is the intent of “The Unauthorized History of 3ABN”: Woven throughout the narratives are golden strands of truth entwined within the frame work of each story. This information becomes like the metal detector. But instead of separating a needle from a haystack, it is providing the reader with facts needed to help separate the truth of the programming from the error going on in the administration of 3ABN.

Thank you Sister for this clue as to how to benefit from your historical vignettes. I feel at times as though the focus of those who responded has been on the "frame work" rather than on the "golden strands of truth". I wonder if maybe we need to review the episodes you have already written, this time with the accumulated knowledge of them all, to see just what the fabric looks like if all those "golden strands" are woven together. Perhaps you could help us with that. I don't know what method would work best, but it seems to me that if you were to take one or several of your vignettes and bring us just the "meat" of the post or series of posts, that perhaps we could comprehend better the things of which you speak.
Stay tuned... TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jun 27 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Clay @ Jun 27 2006, 07:52 AM) [snapback]136340[/snapback]

MOD Hat ON:
Just a quick station break in this saga.... seems that on other forums there was a persona (no other way to describe it) that was (or is) a member and enjoyed posting extreme views for a reaction or to yank a chain or two....

Here at BSDA there are guidelines, and we are also self monitoring in a sense... so if a member does not violate a guideline they are free to post whatever, and other members are free to call them on whatever is posted... We rarely if ever censor posts, though we will edit if deemed necessary...

For those of you who believe that this "persona" has made an appearance here, I would recommend you take issue with what they post and not attack them as a person.....

Please continue....

MOD hat OFF

Before you take your MOD hat OFF....

Since the history of Margaret Gray is rather offtopic.gif for this thread, maybe it would be possible to move the several posts that deal with that subject to another thread? scratchchin.gif uhm.gif yes.gif

This post has been edited by watchbird: Jun 27 2006, 02:02 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jun 27 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #70

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jun 27 2006, 02:00 PM) [snapback]136387[/snapback]

Before you take your MOD hat OFF....

Since the history of Margaret Gray is rather offtopic.gif for this thread, maybe it would be possible to move the several posts that deal with that subject to another thread? scratchchin.gif uhm.gif yes.gif

too late, mod hat is off at the moment, and at this juncture there is no reason to give a fictional person their own thread... mentioning of her was a bump in the road (for now), if however people are insistent on posting Margarent Gray sightings, then I'll move it....

This post has been edited by Clay: Jun 27 2006, 02:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 27 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jun 27 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]136385[/snapback]

Thank you Sister for this clue as to how to benefit from your historical vignettes. I feel at times as though the focus of those who responded has been on the "frame work" rather than on the "golden strands of truth". I wonder if maybe we need to review the episodes you have already written, this time with the accumulated knowledge of them all, to see just what the fabric looks like if all those "golden strands" are woven together. Perhaps you could help us with that. I don't know what method would work best, but it seems to me that if you were to take one or several of your vignettes and bring us just the "meat" of the post or series of posts, that perhaps we could comprehend better the things of which you speak.

I agree with watchbird. There really is so much to all this to digest. Putting all the pieces together. While there is still more to be written, a recap or sorts would be a great thing. The more you know, the more it has been helpful to go back and see the "ahh haaa" in some things you and others have written about. You, along with so many these others that have been brave enough at this time to post, you who have first hand witness accounts, experiences and knowledge of being there, have the sincere goal to help others walk with you through these times in order to show what 3abn is about or has come to. It has helped many of us put so many suspicions, based on Dannys behavior and of those we know that have been through the fire at 3abn, together with more facts and experiences. Maybe even some Q & A on some things? The walls are crumbling around 3abn, not only because so many have been able to share, but really mainly because of Danny's actions and lifestyle. He will and is taking himself down, and I believe he knows it too. It is just a matter of time. IMO, I believe God expects us to be wise and not turn a deaf ear, but to also learn from others. He does use people, and He will be glorified even in these situations. Many would want to keep this hidden still, for some kind of selfish or misguided gain, but God has a way and time of exposing everything, for our good and his Glory, and always within His incredible love and mercy, does it ever so gently as with His continued hope that still many will come to repentance. God is still in control, we are just vessels willing to be used in some way to help those who have been stomped, and also to alert those who are being deceived. Of course, they can continue to choose to be deceived. For that we can do nothing more about.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jun 27 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 26 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]136300[/snapback]

Pass that by me again in slow motion.

Real slow motion---I am having trouble understanding.
dunno.gif
Ah, Yes--How many Michael 'Somebody's' can there be?

This post has been edited by summertime: Jun 27 2006, 02:58 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jun 27 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #73

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Fran @ Jun 26 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]136298[/snapback]

Vonessa;

I realize the Bible does not teach reincarnation and I do not believe in it either. However, at times there just "Appears" that there is such a thing as reincarnation of evil spirits. I know it is the evil one doing this.

I have also have had some degree of experience in split personalities over at CA. There was one person that appeared to be many people.

Well, needless to say this person was revealed for what he was; a con man; liar; male; female; gay; straight; a veteran; fake; pretender; one that liked to stir the waters to cause the water to get really outrageously muddy with unrealistic theories. These personas are still alive and well on Club Adventist. This unscrupulous fake persona was the main reason I do not read much over there any more. The other reason is that they edit everything.

When VOAF was in its heyday, I went there a lot. This persona was there also. Can you believe it? VOAF died a very sad death. Yet this split personality still lives on in many different other personas. Everywhere this person and its diverse array of personas go, the health of the forum is at risk.

I now believe this person has been reincarnated! Right here, before our very own eyes right here at BSDA!

Vonessa; what is your opinion of this matter? Will this person be in the Book of Life? You have exhibited to us that your word is gospel and you are much more righteous than the regular members are. Therefore, please speak from your heart of hearts, OK.

Oh, yes, when you visit with the other personas, please say hello for me. Also, be very careful, the "Tip of your Iceberg is showing".

Fran, stay on topic. BTW we do have rules against trolling. From the guidelines “No trolling Trolling is when you provoke large volumes of responses by posting absurdities, deliberately offensive insults, etc. This will get you banned so please don't do it.”

I have not been following this thread very closely lately, have not seen any trolling. Fran do not call anyone out publicly but take it up with the person or me, Clay or PrincessDi. Consider this a warning. This is how flame wars get started.

For all of you who are so passionately against Danny Shelton, please remember that this is a discussion board. Don’t lash out at others that don’t share in your passion or your version of the truth. All topics are open for debate.

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jun 28 2006, 04:27 AM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

"Vonessa; what is your opinion of this matter? Will this person be in the Book of Life? You have exhibited to us that your word is gospel and you are much more righteous than the regular members are."

QUOTE(statrei @ Jun 27 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]136300[/snapback]

Pass that by me again in slow motion.

Its part of a script for a comedy......

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Jun 28 2006, 05:51 AM
Post #75

Guests

QUOTE(Denny @ Jun 28 2006, 05:27 AM) [snapback]136457[/snapback]

"Vonessa; what is your opinion of this matter? Will this person be in the Book of Life? You have exhibited to us that your word is gospel and you are much more righteous than the regular members are."
Its part of a script for a comedy......

Would that be a Divine Comedy?

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church