Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:18 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
awesumtenor
post Apr 2 2007, 07:01 AM
Post #181

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Apr 1 2007, 02:20 AM) [snapback]189293[/snapback]

Such a simple question MrJ!

Then let Lee address her own statements... or have you hired on to be her shill as well?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 2 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #182

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 1 2007, 06:25 AM) [snapback]189314[/snapback]

FHB

I cannot believe that Linda has so much POWER over Danny and 3ABN!

If she orchestrated this mess, I have entirely underestimated her power! She is tiny and I have never heard her yell. I am sure she has. We all yell occasionally. However, I am a little confused!

If she is more powerful than Danny, why did she leave 3ABN instead of Danny? Why didn't she stay at 3ABN and marry her son's doctor? She could have arranged it so she was in charge of all those millions of dollars!

I guess she has just recently gained all this power. She has become so powerful that Danny is going to sue everyone he can that he believes is in cahoots with Linda!

If Linda can single handedly over throw 3ABN, maybe we have been right and 3ABN is the weak one in more areas than many have thought.

It seems that Danny cannot overpower Linda, so he has hired people to protect him from Linda. Fourteen lawyers no less!

Now, let me see;

1. Danny;
2. Brandy;
3. Melody;
4. Greg;
5. Kenneth Shelton;
6. Mrs Kenneth Shelton;
7. Ronnie Shelton; (sp)
8. Mrs. Ronnie Shelton;
9. Mollie;
10. Hal;
11. John Lomacang;
12. Mrs Lomacang;
13. Shelley;
14. DJ (or is it JD);
15. Walt Thompson;
16. The remaining Board Members; (# of loyals, unknown)
18. 17. The BIG DONOR that foots the bill;
19. Maybe the Conference President;
20. Lawyer #1;
21. Lawyer #2;
22. Lawyer #3;
23. Lawyer #4;
24. Lawyer #5;
25. Lawyer #6;
26. Lawyer #7;
27. Lawyer #8;
28. Lawyer #9;
29. Lawyer #10
30. Lawyer #11;
31. Lawyer #12;
32. Lawyer #13;
33. Lawyer #14;
34. Mr Riva (sp?);
35. Larry Ewing (sp?);
36. Tommy Shelton;
37. Carol Shelton;
38. Tammy Shelton-Chance;
39. Carol Shelton;

I am sure I have not listed every one. I am sure Tommy's kids could be added to that list. Now who does Linda have?

1. Mr. Joy; (Not a first hand witness)
2. Mr. Pickle; (Not a first hand witness)
3. Mr. Matthews; (Not a first hand witness)
4. Johann Thorvaldson (sp?);
5. Nathan Moore;
6. Linda's daughter;
7. Nathan Doctor;
8. Barbara Kerr
9. Sister;
10. Sonshineonme;
11. Beartrap;
12. Hoty;
13. Derrell Mundall;
14. Panama Pete;
15. and a few others

I never expected this for sure! Surely God is on her side. Why would it take so many to back Danny when he has all the evidence and backers. He has no want for money.

Linda has no ubiquitous money; no law firm with 14 lawyers; she only has Danny's words to defend herself. If 3ABN is that scared of Linda, I guess I do not have the information she has.

I have really underestimated her power. This is one battle that will be very lopsided. Jesus and Linda against the Great Army of men! This will be written in history pages since this evidence will be revealed to the world.

I hope this happens soon so everyone will know for sure what is truth and what is a lie!

Maybe you are right FHB, it looks like the balance of the scales of justice are heavy on Danny's side with all that bought power. Linda has her testimony and the power of God. If Danny is so afraid of her, maybe he knows something we don't.

Whew! It is good we don't judge books by their covers. Right? Are you one of Danny's independent lawyers?

ohmy.gif Oh my!!! blink.gif

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

ohmy.gif Oook the tears, rofl1.gif just won't stop flowing

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Apr 2 2007, 05:24 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 2 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #183

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

She just straight broke it down, didn't she? But it does bring up a good question. If Dannys has all these people around him to protect him and his interests, why is he worried about Linda and anything she might have to say?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 2 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #184

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 2 2007, 06:46 PM) [snapback]189626[/snapback]

She just straight broke it down, didn't she? But it does bring up a good question. If Dannys has all these people around him to protect him and his interests, why is he worried about Linda and anything she might have to say?

PDi, do you recall the theme song for the "Ever Increasing Faith" ministries of Frederick K. Prise? That them song is the first thing that came to mind after reading your post... Evidence, evidence...

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 3 2007, 01:48 AM
Post #185

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 3 2007, 01:46 AM) [snapback]189626[/snapback]

Reminds you of the final battle at the end of the Millennium. Then Satan still thinks he may be able to defy God with all the multitudes behind him. We are still in this sinful world where people generally think money and human support is mightier than God Himself.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 3 2007, 07:42 AM
Post #186

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 3 2007, 03:48 AM) [snapback]189692[/snapback]

Reminds you of the final battle at the end of the Millennium. Then Satan still thinks he may be able to defy God with all the multitudes behind him. We are still in this sinful world where people generally think money and human support is mightier than God Himself.

scratchchin.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 8 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #187

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Since anyone out there in the world could access it until Thursday or so, I guess it's fine to talk about it here.

This post has been edited by calvin: Apr 8 2007, 10:05 AM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Apr 8 2007, 10:42 AM
Post #188

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 8 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]190430[/snapback]

Since anyone out there in the world could access it until Thursday or so, I guess it's fine to talk about it here.

NO IT IS NOT ALRIGHT. Just because you can find information on the net or have knowledge by any other means of a BSDA member’s identity or information that could lead to their identity does not make it right to post it here. It is still in violation of my privacy policy….and you knew that because I have warned you. You have been the most blatant violator of the policy than any member here with your constant attempt to expose FHB. You have been suspended for 14 days. If you come back and do it again, the suspension will be permanent.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 17 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #189

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

Back to the topic: What Is Happening With Linda?

Is there again stillness before a new storm? Many are holding their breath as they have discovered Linda has a new lawyer who shows much more interest and concern than the previous one she had. I have a good notion he is also considering all that Bystander, WWJD, Lee, and not the least Aletheia and some others have exposed on this board. I wonder if this realization is keeping them very quiet these days?

So many futile attempt at hiding the truth brings fear and trembling. Let's keep them in our prayers.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
calvin
post Apr 17 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #190

site admin
Group Icon

Bystander and WWJD are no longer here.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 17 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #191

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 17 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]191789[/snapback]

Some of us noticed a while back. Sure has been quiet without them.

Is the reason for their disappearance a secret, Boss?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
calvin
post Apr 17 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #192

site admin
Group Icon

No I don’t care to discuss it. You folks are not privilege to the emails and PMs that I receive and exchange that lead to some of the decisions I make, often along with the help of Clay and Di but not always.

If some gets banned the issue almost always has to do with (1) spamming; (2) serious and repeated breaches of forum rules; or (3) a major personality clash with a detrimental effect on other forum members.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 17 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #193

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 17 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]191789[/snapback]

Thank you Thank you Thank you notworthy.gif

edited for content...lots to say but not necessary.

Rosyroi
@}---;---;-----

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 17 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

I appreciate you taking dicipline calvin, sometimes it's nessessary and has nothing to do with what side you are on. I appreciate your effort to always be unbiased. I don't think I could do that day after day. My hat is off to you even when I disagree with you. smile.gif
I think we do need to have healthy debate even when it is strong and everyone, whatever their view should have a right to speak, but when they just spew venom and want to fight instead of debate, then they prevent the rest of us from making any progress in trying to find answers and resolutions or just to talk to one another about things that are heavy on our hearts. I hope that's why we are all here; to find resolution. I hope no one is here to hurt or destroy or cause another to stumble. If I ever cause anyone to stumble, I give you permission to "snatch me baldheaded" (as Morgan Freeman said in Driving Miss Daisy). giggle.gif Thanks for this forum Calvin and to all those who volunteer their time to keep it upright. thankyou.gif
QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 17 2007, 08:06 PM) [snapback]191815[/snapback]

No I don’t care to discuss it. You folks are not privilege to the emails and PMs that I receive and exchange that lead to some of the decisions I make, often along with the help of Clay and Di but not always.

If some gets banned the issue almost always has to do with (1) spamming; (2) serious and repeated breaches of forum rules; or (3) a major personality clash with a detrimental effect on other forum members.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 18 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #195

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 17 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]191815[/snapback]

Calvin,
Thanks. Nuff said. notworthy.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church