Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:13 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
lurker
post Mar 30 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #151

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 676

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 30 2007, 09:22 AM) [snapback]188998[/snapback]

say that again.....

I don't think I can do it again. rofl1.gif But Yanno..... To sum it up, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This post has been edited by lurker: Mar 30 2007, 09:53 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 30 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #152

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 28 2007, 12:13 PM) [snapback]188421[/snapback]

Truth has been a scarce commodity in most of all that has come from that camp, even from their pastor, who should be a boulder of truth to his flock. This is why I plead with them to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all the other things shall be added in the wake of these troubles.

She asked you: " How do you feel about Brenda's statement? Is she telling the truth?"

IOW: Are you trying to present to this forum that Danny Shelton and Brenda Walsh had an affair?

You constantly insinuate things and then when asked about it, you can't just come right out and answer the question, but always end up insinuating something else, or accusing someone else , or even the one who asked you the question, instead. (in this case it's the Pastor)What is up with you? "cogito eggo sum" I think therfore I am a waffle?

May I suggest to you that the reason the e-mail you quoted was sent to you was so that you could do the decent thing and talk to Linda and stop helping her to spread rumors and false accusations?

Obviously it did no good, here you still are doing the same.

Didn't the rumor that Brandi moved to Thompsonville immediatly following the divorce originate with you also?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 30 2007, 10:47 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 30 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #153

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 30 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]189007[/snapback]

She asked you: " How do you feel about Brenda's statement? Is she telling the truth?"

IOW: Are you trying to present to this forum that Danny Shelton and Brenda Walsh had an affair?

You constantly insinuate things and then when asked about it, you can't just come right out and answer the question, but always end up insinuating something else, or accusing someone else , or even the one who asked you the question, instead. (in this case it's the Pastor)What is up with you? "cogito eggo sum" I think therfore I am a waffle?

May I suggest to you that the reason the e-mail you quoted was sent to you was so that you could do the decent thing and talk to Linda and stop helping her to spread rumors and false accusations?

Didn't the rumor that Brandi moved to Thompsonville immediatly following the divorce originate with you also?

And when, exactly, is your camp going to play by those very same rules? insinuation and innuendo are often all you present; when asked for proof you say "Oh, we have proof..." but it never seems to actually come out and at the end of the day, all that is holding up the claims made is along the lines of "Brutus said Caesar was ambitious and Brutus is an honorable man..." Mebbe you should have paid more attention in English Lit class when Antony's oration at Caesar's funeral was discussed; there be a lesson in it for you... if you have ears to hear...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 30 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #154

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

scratchchin.gif scratchchin.gif scratchchin.gif ohmy.gif

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 28 2007, 12:29 AM) [snapback]188362[/snapback]

i've been wondering if perhaps brenda wanted danny for herself... but i don't know truthfully... i'm glad you asked... i'd like to know also...

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 30 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #155

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 30 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]189007[/snapback]

No!

No!

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 30 2007, 12:07 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 30 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #156

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 30 2007, 11:58 AM) [snapback]189010[/snapback]

And when, exactly, is your camp going to play by those very same rules? insinuation and innuendo are often all you present; when asked for proof you say "Oh, we have proof..." but it never seems to actually come out and at the end of the day, all that is holding up the claims made is along the lines of "Brutus said Caesar was ambitious and Brutus is an honorable man..." Mebbe you should have paid more attention in English Lit class when Antony's oration at Caesar's funeral was discussed; there be a lesson in it for you... if you have ears to hear...

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. Josey. Please be patient. All the documentation will come out in Court. There is proof. You will just have to take my word for it. Why would Bystander make something like this up anyway...actually why would I even be on this forum except to present the truth. I have no agenda like so many others here.

Let this be a lesson for yourself. But you are deaf so I guess you can take your own advice.

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 30 2007, 02:09 PM
Post #157

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 30 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]189037[/snapback]

Mr. Josey. Please be patient. All the documentation will come out in Court. There is proof. You will just have to take my word for it. Why would Bystander make something like this up anyway...actually why would I even be on this forum except to present the truth. I have no agenda like so many others here.

Let this be a lesson for yourself. But you are deaf so I guess you can take your own advice.

umm..........truth as in..........O.J. told the truth?
do you really think the courts are going to cover "he said, she said" truth about how long someone talked on the phone to someone else?
and do you think the courts are going to hear any info obtained through ILLEGAL wiretaps?
if there were this alleged "proof", don't you think the parties holding this "truth" would have shared it before now so as to clear themselves from all these accusations and in so doing protect the 3abn ministry they claim to love and be completely devoted to?
do you really think they are going through all this "persecution" because they care for other peoples feelings so much?
and, just curious because i'm rather new here, why would we take your word for it?
have you seen this alleged "proof" with your own eyes?
if so, why are you privileged to do so?
I'd appreciate it if you would give simple, short, honest answers to each question. as i am sincere in asking them, i pray you will be sincere in answering them. ty in advance for your time in doing this.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 30 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #158

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 30 2007, 02:42 PM) [snapback]189037[/snapback]

Lee have you ever considered a career as a standup comedian? Why would anyone consider your or Bystanders word as having any validity? Why would Bystander make something like this up? You are here to present the truth? You have no agenda? rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif Now that was a good joke! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 30 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #159

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 30 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]189007[/snapback]

(in this case it's the Pastor)

You got this mixed up too, but I'm used to that. Soon after Danny and Brenda mixed up this poisonous cocktail, pastor John Lomacang called Dr. Arild Abrahamsen. I did not hear that conversation, but when the three of us, Lomacang, Abrahamen, and I, were standing outside the 3ABN church after the Thursday night meeting, that phone conversation was brought up. I discovered Dr. AA was upset with Lomacang. I heard him call the pastor a liar. Why? Because in that phone conversation JL had asked AA if he thought Linda was in love with him. AA said no, because there never was any such relationship between them, he added.

In spite of this the spiritual leader of the 3ABN church made statements that the Norwegian doctor had admitted to him, that even though he knew that Linda was in love with him, he had talked to her. And this became then one of the main accusations against AA.

Just before I went to the meeting at West Frankfort on Friday, AA asked me to remind John Lomacang of what he had told him the evening before. I did, but in spite of that John Lomacang later on in that meeting repeated that Dr. Arild Abrahamsen had admitted that he was aware of that Linda was in love with him, and in spite of that he had talked to her. It seemed like his conscience was bothering him for a while, making such a false statement, yet he did it.

And when the spiritual leader of that church can make such spins and utter such falsehoods, that seems to give the rest of you license to do exactly the same.

No, you have absolutely no permission to come with such a suggestion, because I have never spread any false rumors not false accusations. I was telling the truth, and nothing but the truth. The only reason that e-mail was sent is because someone was scared his falsehood would be revealed. If he had been telling the truth he had never needed to take such measurements.

I challenge you to tell me one thing I have said that is not true. It is not my fault you are trying to make spins of every thing I say.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 30 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #160

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 30 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]189039[/snapback]

if there were this alleged "proof", don't you think the parties holding this "truth" would have shared it before now so as to clear themselves from all these accusations and in so doing protect the 3abn ministry they claim to love and be completely devoted to?

In my opinion, people that claim that they have nothing to hide and that then refuse to reveal the "proof" and choose to instead watch the ministry that they are supposed to be running go down into the flames of scandal, those kind of people shouldn't be running such important ministries.

And if I were a board member, I think I'd have a Christian duty to try to facilitate some changes.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 30 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #161

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 30 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]189059[/snapback]

In my opinion, people that claim that they have nothing to hide and that then refuse to reveal the "proof" and choose to instead watch the ministry that they are supposed to be running go down into the flames of scandal, those kind of people shouldn't be running such important ministries.

And if I were a board member, I think I'd have a Christian duty to try to facilitate some changes.

the board at 3abn doesn't function like that....and realistic is it for part-time people to really be interested in what Danny Shelton is doing.... its his show, he is running it so I don't expect the board to do anything......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #162

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 30 2007, 02:42 PM) [snapback]189037[/snapback]

kidding.gif

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 30 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]189059[/snapback]

....and then there is the legal duty....

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the potential for some serious 3ABN board member individual liability here???

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 31 2007, 08:10 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 31 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #163

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 31 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]189193[/snapback]

kidding.gif
....and then there is the legal duty....
Is it just me, or does anyone else see the potential for some serious 3ABN board member individual liability here???

It is a good thing that the person who is footing the bill for these legal proceedings has deep pockets for he/she may be shelling out quite a bit more in fees, fines and judgements resulting from these very things.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 31 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #164

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 31 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]189198[/snapback]

It is a good thing that the person who is footing the bill for these legal proceedings has deep pockets for he/she may be shelling out quite a bit more in fees, fines and judgements resulting from these very things.

I wonder if Mr. Deep Pockets plans to take on the defense of each individual board member if they are found to have breached their fiduciary duties? I'm sure Lee or Bystander or WWJD knows...

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 31 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #165

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 31 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]189212[/snapback]

I wonder if Mr. Deep Pockets plans to take on the defense of each individual board member if they are found to have breached their fiduciary duties? I'm sure Lee or Bystander or WWJD knows...

Oh, don't forget "aletheia" either...she/he knows a lot!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church