Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:25 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
mozart
post May 6 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #226

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

giggle.gif rolleyes.gif giggle.gif rolleyes.gif giggle.gif doh.gif
QUOTE(Snoopy @ May 6 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]194373[/snapback]

JEEPERS!!
Hello, Eirene??
To quote a very wise acquaintance of mine, TAKE A PEPTO!!
Chill out girlfriend. I'm afraid you are going to blow a hose, or a fuse, or something!! Take a deep breath.... now another one...

You know? The more I read of your posts, the more familiar you sound... wave.gif wave.gif

This post has been edited by mozart: May 6 2007, 06:56 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 8 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #227

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

Thank God, our prayers are answered. Nathan is found and all seems well for now. Linda appreciates you prayers.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
daylily
post May 8 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #228

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

I am SO glad to hear that!! Thanks for letting us know.

+Quote Post
lurker
post May 8 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #229

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

QUOTE(daylily @ May 8 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]194648[/snapback]

I am SO glad to hear that!! Thanks for letting us know.

Amen! Praise God! clap.gif

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 8 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #230

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

yahoo.gif amen.gif

Keep praying ... GP.gif

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 8 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #231

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Praise God!!!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 8 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #232

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

happydance.gif hahadance.gif bouncesmile.gif GP.gif yahoo.gif hug.gif amen.gif

thank you God for helping Linda find her son Nathan.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 8 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #233

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! hug.gif amen.gif

+Quote Post
IMM
post May 8 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #234

Member No.: 1,938

Thanks for updating us. The family will remain in my prayers.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 8 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #235

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 1 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]193799[/snapback]

I just wanted to let you all know, as of this morning, when I spoke to Linda, her son is still missing. A missing persons report has been filed.

I have posted a picture of Nathan and a few details over in the prayer request forum. Please feel free to copy that picture and send it around to anyone you know. If anyone sees him, hears something regarding him, or anything that might be helpful, please write to Linda at her website email address of linda@lindashelton.org.

This is very serious. The devil does use the timing of things to discourage and beat us down. She and her family needs our prayers.

The last time she spoke to him was March 17th. She is very very concerned, and with good reason.

That link is here Nathan Moore

I don't know what the deal is here???? and don't wish to disrupt the prayer forum, so am posting here.

You wrote in the link above:

"A missing persons report has been filed, and she feels very encouraged because the person that took her report has told her he would treat Nathan's case as if it were his own son he was searching for. One is very thankful and encouraged when they have someone that shows care and sincere concern with your situation as though it were their own.... please contact Linda at her website email address which is linda@lindashelton.org She is checking this email daily and welcomes any information."

When I wrote:
"I'm sure all are concerned and praying regarding this situation.

Usually, there is a contact person at the Police station, or a number there, where people with tips, or info, can call 24 hrs a day. That would be more quickly responded to then a e-mail to Linda and waiting on her to read and then report to them. Do you have that, or can you get it, and post it?

Thank you."

You answered:
"She requested it be done this way."

So I went to her website and nothing was on it about Nathan. so, I emailed her as I was concerned. No reply.

This all seemed weird to me, so I made some other inquiries.

And got this:

----- Original Message -----
To: <c****>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:04 PM

Ms *****:

There has not been a missing report filed in Illinois for Nathan Moore.
However, if he were last known to be in Texas Mississippi, there may be a report filed
there. Without an exact name and date of birth I can not query the FBI's
database to see if he is listed as missing.
You may want to check with the other states Clearinghouse for Missing persons

Sincerely,

Cinda Lubich, Clearinghouse Manager
and Statewide AMBER Coordinator
Illinois State Police
Clearinghouse for Missing Persons
217-785-4341 or 1-800-843-5763

Name: ****
Address: ****
City: ****
State: ****
ZIP: ****
Email: ****
Phone: ****
Fax: ****
Comment: I am trying to find out whether a missing person case is factual,
or not.

If you are not the correct entity to contact, I apologise.

It is being widely circulated on Internet Forums that "Nathan Moore' age
26, and the Son of Linda Shelton of Springfield Illinois has been missing
for 6 weeks, and a missing person report has been filed by her. However no
number has been given to call in tips or with info, and all are being
requested to e-mail his Mother through her e-mail at her website
www.lindashelton.org She does not appear to be available though...

Can you tell me if a missing person report has been made for Nathan Moore,
or where I could go to find out.if this is true or a false alarm?

Thank you. Many people are worried and praying about this.

Sincerly,

Nor was one filed in Mississipi, I checked as Johann said that is where Nathan was working last...

Johann Posted Today, 03:07 PM
Thank God, our prayers are answered. Nathan is found and all seems well for now. Linda appreciates you prayers.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 9 2007, 07:22 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 8 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #236

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Cindy,

Are you calling me a liar?
I told you and all a report was filed.
You don't believe me?
Is that what you are saying here?

What's weird? You expected her to interject on her website that her sons is missing? Because she did not, she is lieing? You expected her to write you back? Because you say she did not write you back, she is lieing? Is that your point Cindy?

The report was filed. Why don't you call Linda yourself.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 8 2007, 10:16 PM) [snapback]194720[/snapback]

I don't know what the deal is here???? and don't wish to disrupt the prayer forum, so am posting here.

"A missing persons report has been filed, and she feels very encouraged because the person that took her report has told her he would treat Nathan's case as if it were his own son he was searching for. One is very thankful and encouraged when they have someone that shows care and sincere concern with your situation as though it were their own.... please contact Linda at her website email address which is linda@lindashelton.org She is checking this email daily and welcomes any information."
When I wrote:

Usually, there is a contact person at the Police station, or a number there, where people with tips, or info, can call 24 hrs a day. That would be more quickly responded to then a e-mail to Linda and waiting on her to read and then report to them. Do you have that, or can you get it, and post it?

Thank you."
You answered:

So I went to her website and nothing was on it about Nathan. so, I emailed her as I was concerned. No reply.

And got this:
Nor was one filed in Mississipi, I checked as Johann said that is where he last was...

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 9 2007, 12:55 AM
Post #237

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

The only weird part is why you just would not pray for his safe return. The rest is none of your concern. You just had to pray, like everybody else. It did not require that you turn into Sherlock Holmes to verify anything. Lind ais Nathan's mother, and unless you are his wife and/or girlfriend, sister, your concerned should have stopped at the request for prayer. What is your problem? There is a itme and place for everything. This was highly insensitive, and very unchristlike.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 8 2007, 10:16 PM) [snapback]194720[/snapback]

When I wrote:

Thank you."
You answered:

And got this:
Nor was one filed in Mississipi, I checked as Johann said that is where Nathan was working last...

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 9 2007, 07:26 AM
Post #238

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 9 2007, 12:25 AM) [snapback]194721[/snapback]

Cindy,

Are you calling me a liar?
I told you and all a report was filed.
You don't believe me?
Is that what you are saying here?

What's weird? You expected her to interject on her website that her sons is missing? Because she did not, she is lieing? You expected her to write you back? Because you say she did not write you back, she is lieing? Is that your point Cindy?

The report was filed. Why don't you call Linda yourself.

No I am not calling you a liar. Perhaps you should call Linda yourself.

There is a discrepency between what you said she said, and what the Illnois state police and missing persons clearinghouse in both Illinois and Mississippi state. Maybe she can clear it up for you.

To: <c****>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:04 PM

Ms *****:

There has not been a missing report filed in Illinois for Nathan Moore.....
Sincerely,

Cinda Lubich, Clearinghouse Manager
and Statewide AMBER Coordinator
Illinois State Police
Clearinghouse for Missing Persons

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 9 2007, 07:27 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 9 2007, 07:42 AM
Post #239

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

The link on the IL State Police site that sends the email to where you checked for a missing person's report on Nathan is the department for missing and exploited *children*. Amber alerts are not put out for missing adults.

While Nathan is Linda's child, he is not a minor... and as such, the office which responded to you would be expected to give the answer it did... because they only deal with missing and exploited juveniles.

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 9 2007, 02:55 AM) [snapback]194725[/snapback]

The only weird part is why you just would not pray for his safe return. The rest is none of your concern. You just had to pray, like everybody else. It did not require that you turn into Sherlock Holmes to verify anything. Lind ais Nathan's mother, and unless you are his wife and/or girlfriend, sister, your concerned should have stopped at the request for prayer. What is your problem? There is a itme and place for everything. This was highly insensitive, and very unchristlike.

It's not weird Di; it's typical... and it's sad...that a woman who says she is a mother could be so utterly devoid of compassion.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: May 9 2007, 07:39 AM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 9 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #240

500 + posts
Group Icon

!.)The only weird part is why you just would not pray for his safe return.

That is not true, I did pray, and then wrote the following, to you. Why do you insist on constantly making these false accusations and false personal judgments?

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 30 2007, 11:24 PM)
Nathan? How old is he now?

Posted on: May 1 2007, 12:56 PM by Aletheia
I believe he is 26. Which makes it harder then when they are minors and you know where they are supposed to be, and they need to get their butts home, and if they aren't where they are supposed to be and don't come home, you know somethings definatly wrong.

Still Mothers never stop worrying about Children no matter how old they are. I'm 45 and my Mom still worries about me. My Sons are 23, and 25, and if I don't hear from them I start worrying and praying, because often in the past that meant they had problems or were in trouble and not ready to tell me yet. Thank God my oldest who has had addiction problems also, and lives across the United States from me is keeping in close contact now, good or bad. It makes it easier to help, encourage, support, and advise. and know what to lift him up in prayer about.

I am not clear here though on what is meant by "missing". Is it that Linda hasn't heard from him in 6 wks, or that he hasn't been at home, or to work and no one has heard from him? If the latter is the case, was a missing persons report filed? It seems this would have been done at least 5 weeks ago???

In any case we should all pray for nathan and all involved, it would just help to know a little more to know what to pray about more specifically.

2.) The rest is none of your concern. You just had to pray, like everybody else. It did not require that you turn into Sherlock Holmes to verify anything. Lind ais Nathan's mother, and unless you are his wife and/or girlfriend, sister, your concerned should have stopped at the request for prayer.

Did you read all that was posted here, and what was asked for in addition to prayer?

Johann Apr 30 2007, 05:56 PM Post #197
On top of everything else she has not heard from her son, Nathan, since March 17,and she has been told that he has disappeared. This worried mother solicits our prayers. She is also wondering if there are any people of BSDA who are good at finding missing people?

Nathan Moore was last at Pass Christian, Mississippi, working for Pink Marine Construction.

What is your problem? There is a itme and place for everything. This was highly insensitive, and very unchristlike.

Beam, mote, eye...

Fran Apr 30 2007, 09:41 PM Post #198
My, My, isn't this strange! right before court with Linda! This looks bad doesn't it?

Is there such a thing as coincidence?

Eirene Apr 30 2007, 11:11 PM

Right before court with Linda? How so? The court date was last week, more than a month past Nathan's alleged disapearance. Yet another insinuation Fran?
Also Di asked Nathan's age. He is 26 or soon will be....

princessdi Apr 30 2007, 11:39 PM Post #202

Thanks Eirene for the info. I will be keeping him in my prayers.

Eirene, I am gong to assume you are not a mother, please correct me if I am worng, but if my child was missing for a monthe before going to court, I might be more than a bit distracted, and a lot worried. if someone wanted to keep Linda of"off balance" that would be a good way.

You were wrong, what you and Fran were doing is called evil surmising, which amounts to bearing false witness - sin

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 9 2007, 08:59 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church