Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:25 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
västergötland
post Jan 18 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 18 2007, 06:56 PM) [snapback]170937[/snapback]

I'm sure Johann can tell you some things with regard to Linda, but I can also tell you that she is doing very well! She is busy and doing things she has wanted to do for some time. She knows that life is not easy, but that God is good, and she trusts Him completely. Her faith has grown and it's a blessing to me. As for her personal website, she plans to update it soon. spoton.gif
You ever thought about becoming a politican? Or the spokeswoman for one?

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 18 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(västergötland @ Jan 18 2007, 10:08 AM) [snapback]170938[/snapback]

You ever thought about becoming a politican? Or the spokeswoman for one?

No. Is this a compliment? (I don't feel complimented sad.gif )

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 18 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(västergötland @ Jan 18 2007, 10:35 AM) [snapback]170932[/snapback]

I think "werden" is a gramatically bent form of "to be". I couldnt tell you the correct grammar term for it though.

Tak. I know that's Danish, but how for do? It's the only Scandanavian word for Thank You that I know. The only others are "fer mad" which was always attached after the "Tak" and which I always said after being fed a nice Danish meal, even when I was served fiske bollen which I detested. Shudder.

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 18 2007, 10:56 AM) [snapback]170937[/snapback]

I'm sure Johann can tell you some things with regard to Linda, but I can also tell you that she is doing very well! She is busy and doing things she has wanted to do for some time. She knows that life is not easy, but that God is good, and she trusts Him completely. Her faith has grown and it's a blessing to me. As for her personal website, she plans to update it soon. spoton.gif

Glad to hear it sonshineonme. Regarding the website, I was speaking of the save3abn.com website.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 18 2007, 12:25 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Jan 18 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Guess it depends on ones perspecitve. Not intended to hurt though...

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 18 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 18 2007, 07:38 PM) [snapback]170933[/snapback]

Johann, do you have any updates on how Linda is doing? Is she pleased with how the investigation is proceeding? How about the website?

Liinda is still the remarkable woman she was for thousands of viewers around the world. She is more confident today that the time is approaching when not only her closest friends will believe she was wrongfully fired and dismissed as a wife and as a producer.

You will notice that even those of Danny's friends who appear here on the net are no longer attacking Linda the way they used to do, but they are merely trying to confuse things by stating that Danny and the Sheltons are not being treated as they "deserve"!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 18 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #66

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 10:52 AM) [snapback]170899[/snapback]

Since there are so many German speaking people on BSDA, perhaps you would all like to invite Teresa to the LC so she can write in her "Mother Tongue" with all of you. roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Teresa, we are all waiting to hear from you... doh.gif Oh, I forgot, the Shelton Clan is from southern Illinois, not southern Germany! rofl1.gif

Sister

Hey, Sister, what's "the LC" where all of us German speakers can meet?

I do find it a little strange that a German speaker who has trouble with English would write "You've been snowed."

It took me a long time to understand English slang. I remmber being puzzled by "hot dogs" -- heisse Huende?? ohmy.gif But maybe Teresa is much brighter than I. doh.gif

Also, Teresa, wenn Du wuenscht, kannst Du gerne auf Deutsch schreiben. smile.gif Einige von uns werden Dich gut verstehen, und wir koennen dann ueberzetzen. smile.gif

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Jan 18 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

LC = Live Chat

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 18 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 18 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]170859[/snapback]

Johann, I have heard references to this incident but have never heard the full story. Can you recount this demon story for me and others who do not know it?
Well, Teresa, let's take a look at the definition of this condition that you have invoked:

---

People at 3ABN were wondering why Danny and Breda were spending so much time together... after she and Linda returned from Norway. So this had to be cleared.

Then one night at two in the mornig Brenda called Pastor John Lomacang, told him there was a demon in her house who had thrown down a basked. This made her so uncomfortable that she had to call the pastor to confess her sins.

She did not confess her own sins, but made, what I regard as false accusations against Linda, and these fictitious accusations started the whole affair. After John Lomacang had told me on the phone of this happenig, I called Dr. Walt Thompson and indicated that it would not be safe to let a demon direct such accusations against Linda, since I knew from my own experience that some of these accusations were utterly false.

But Walt insisted that the demon was to be trusted and that he could help 3ABN.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 18 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 17 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]170719[/snapback]

You couldn't be more wrong - but I think you know this deep down.

A private e-mail to Linda get's published and Linda had nothing to do with it? Bob e-mails questions to her and posts her replies, and she had nothing to do with it?

I guess we're all stupid again?!? wallbash.gif

Somehow, www.lindashelton.org continually get's updated in sync with what is posted both here and on MSDAOL, and that has nothing to do with her either, and she knows nothing and contributes nothing, even though D. Mundall is a member here and on MSDAOl, and her website was registered by him, and he is the technical contact?!? roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 18 2007, 01:58 PM) [snapback]170953[/snapback]

Liinda is still the remarkable woman she was for thousands of viewers around the world. She is more confident today that the time is approaching when not only her closest friends will believe she was wrongfully fired and dismissed as a wife and as a producer.

You will notice that even those of Danny's friends who appear here on the net are no longer attacking Linda the way they used to do, but they are merely trying to confuse things by stating that Danny and the Sheltons are not being treated as they "deserve"!

I haven't noticed that. Who are you talking about when you say "Danny's friends"?

Just curious, for I was accused of that and have never even met him...

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 18 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]170991[/snapback]

People at 3ABN were wondering why Danny and Breda were spending so much time together... after she and Linda returned from Norway. So this had to be cleared.

Then one night at two in the mornig Brenda called Pastor John Lomacang, told him there was a demon in her house who had thrown down a basked. This made her so uncomfortable that she had to call the pastor to confess her sins.

She did not confess her own sins, but made, what I regard as false accusations against Linda, and these fictitious accusations started the whole affair. After John Lomacang had told me on the phone of this happenig, I called Dr. Walt Thompson and indicated that it would not be safe to let a demon direct such accusations against Linda, since I knew from my own experience that some of these accusations were utterly false.

But Walt insisted that the demon was to be trusted and that he could help 3ABN.

Is it just me. or does this story grows each time it's repeated, and get more outlandish and have added details everytime???

Does anybody have a link to the original tale?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 18 2007, 04:42 PM

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 18 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

T e r e s a?

Y o u t h e r e ?

Come back...we won't make you speak German. You can speak your good ol' suthen ilinoy talk. Yu know, miyuns and miyuns of viewers and such...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 18 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 18 2007, 05:36 PM) [snapback]170994[/snapback]

Somehow, www.lindashelton.org continually get's updated in sync with what is posted both here and on MSDAOL, and that has nothing to do with her either,
What on earth are you talking about? I just went to Linda's site, and it looks like it hasn't been updated since "Spring 2006"

Just curious, for I was accused of that and have never even met him...
Is it just me. or does this story grows each time it's repeated, and get more outlandish and have added details everytime???

For what it's worth, the account of Brenda traveling with Linda and of Brenda having a frightening night encounter which caused her to call John Lomacang and "confess" Linda's "sins" sounds the same as when I first heard it more than two years ago. And that Brenda spent an uncommon amount of time with Dan appears to be common knowledge, seeing so many mentioned it. (Brenda seems hardly shy, having the gall to invite Dan to her birthday party without Linda, while Dan & Linda were still together.)

So what did youhear/read before this?

doh.gif Ah, I get it! From my experience with you on the Maritime forum, I suppose you are right. Johann didn't use precisely the same words. And that apparently makes a very big difference to you.

But then, this isn't about being letter-perfect. We're more interested in accountability and transparency, even if that requires us to do think about what is said, rather than do a word-for-word comparison.

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 18 2007, 05:03 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 18 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 18 2007, 04:36 PM) [snapback]170994[/snapback]

It's just you.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 18 2007, 05:58 PM) [snapback]171002[/snapback]

What on earth are you talking about? I just went to Linda's site, and it looks like it hasn't been updated since "Spring 2006"
For what it's worth, the account of Brenda traveling with Linda and of Brenda having a frightening night encounter which caused her to call John Lomacang and "confess" Linda's "sins" sounds the same as when I first heard it more than two years ago. And that Brenda spent an uncommon amount of time with Dan appears to be common knowledge, seeing so many mentioned it. (Brenda seems hardly shy, having the gall to invite Dan to her birthday party without Linda, while Dan & Linda were still together.)

So what did youhear/read before this?

doh.gif Ah, I get it! From my experience with you on the Maritime forum, I suppose you are right. Johann didn't use precisely the same words. And that apparently makes a very big difference to you.

But then, this isn't about being letter-perfect. We're more interested in accountability and transparency, even if that requires us to do think about what is said, rather than do a word-for-word comparison.

Hi Inga, LC is Live Chat. Sorry but I have to correct on something above. The birthday party was for Dan's birthday in May 2004, given by Brenda, but you were correct that Linda was not invited. But I guess since she was spending all that time alone, at night, in her apartment with Dan she was brazen enough to throw a birthday party for her "special friend" and not invite his wife. You would think that that would qualify as SPIRITUAL ADULTERY in Dan's book. doh.gif Oh, sorry, I forgot that he writes the rules, he doesn't live by them.

Sister

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 18 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #74

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 19 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]170994[/snapback]

---

Does anybody have a link to the original tale?

Cindy, you told me you live with your mother. Does that mean that should you tell me more details of that later on, then you are merely spinning on to your original tale?

I may not have told in details of my phone conversations earlier. Am I therefore forbidden to give more details at a later date? Or is that merely just you, as you say? Does it chock you too much to learn how all of this happened?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 18 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 17 2007, 10:57 PM) [snapback]170749[/snapback]

Uh Teresa, earlier today you were in LC talking about the people who were really trying to find out who you are. Well, I didn't have much time to read too many posts at work today, but since I have been home, I have read several posts where youare trying to that Sister is Linda, or somebody( not that it hasn't been said before). So now I think it is you( the latest team 3ABN) who has come to at least figure out if one of the pepole posting information is Linda, or acting as her agent. I don't think anyone would try to find who you are if you had not been trying to identify members here first.

I have to say this is wrong.

As a member you can have whatever opinion your want, but as moderator,should it matter who did it first or who you agree with when it comes to correcting someone?

I know you are quick to say "bring in the next team", but unfortunately you only say that to those who ask questions and don't agree with all the Linda supporters. "Don't even try to figure out who Sister is, or you deserve to have people try to expose and identify you"? Why is it you can continually accuse others of who you think they are, and don't accept others doing this, unless they have your opinions, while finding fault with ONLY those who question who those you agree and sympathize with are?

Is saying this gonna get me in trouble?

Only if the rules are biased and don't belong equally to all, and you are above them.

Posted on: Dec 22 2006, 09:59 PM
site admin Group: Owner
(sister @ Dec 22 2006, 07:43 PM)

Let's be adults and continue on with the topic at hand. It is much more
interesting than discussing me, which has become quite tiresome.

I agree this whole identity game is tiresome and gone on far enough. I found it amusing at first but not anymore. So everybody STOP the accusing and implying the identity of someone no matter how subtle or boldly done. I am beginning to think that some of you have an agenda to seek the identity of other, I will ban you from BSDA if I continue to suspect you of this.

Everyone here can be as private or open with their identify as they want to be. My only requirement upon registration is that you identify your gender, THAT IS ALL and it will have to be good enough for everyone else too.

Now back to the topic at hand, what ever it was, but I know it was not this.

Clay and Di, please take notice

Bold text- mine

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 18 2007, 06:06 PM

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church