Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9767&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:47:49 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, Chapter 6 (more of the televangelist)
beartrap
post May 18 2006, 10:11 AM
Post #121

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]131295[/snapback]

being a supporter of Linda is significantly different than wanting to bring down Danny.... that is my issue.... we all agree that she was wronged, that the grounds for divorce were bogus, and the settlement she signed was unfair, but to suggest that Danny is a molester and a murderer.... that is a bit much..... Linda can be supported and affirmed without all the other....

Linda is high profile and as such her situation attracts attention. There are many little people who fly under the public's radar who have been viciously mauled by the same person. Focussing on one situation, to the exclusion of all the others is wrong. I agree that there are lines we shouldn't be crossing in our discourse here, but to avoid any treatment for the bone cancer because it is not visible like the skin cancer is wrong. The invisible cancer is far more damaging than the kind you can see.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #122

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(vonessa @ May 18 2006, 10:06 AM) [snapback]131298[/snapback]

All this discusion which has beneath it a fear of being sued for slander or whatnot is irrelevant. Unless Danny can prove otherwise that he did not kill his first wife we should probably believe that Fran and Johann are correct that Danny is a murderer. They have also said that he is a child molestor, adulterer, liar, thief, conman, burglar, vandal, and almost every other crime in the book. Almost like Hitler, excpet Hitler did it a lot more times. If Danny has not done all this then obviously blacksda and the people who have provided this information can later apologize. But until then, we should take the safer route.

Also the Bible says that where there are two Christian witnesses, then the fact is established. Here we have Fran, Johann, sister, and others who witnessed it. Therefore they have won in Heaven's courtroom, amen? When we see the wrongs that our brothers and sisters like Danny commit, we are to take them to heaven's courtroom (the church) and there prosecute them before God and the people. I know this may not be the popular way today when almost anything goes, but if we were to take it even more seriously, we would have to consider carrying out the Biblical penalties for crims against humanity and God. The formal organized Adventist church does not believe what the Bible says about how to punish evil, but we are called to do more about it than simply talk - we must walk the walk all the way and try him before the court of Christ and the church.

Perhaps the ludicrosity of the spiritual adultery statement was good because it got the wheels turning so people could have the oppertunity to remember all of the other things Danny had done. If he had not divorced his wife, most likely his murdering tendansies would have been ignored. Most likely Danny will not be going to heaven unless he repents of his evil ways, and those who have brought his deeds to light will get stars in their crown for all the innocent souls they have saved through being right.
are you serious? you cannot be serious? until Mr. Shelton proves that he is not a murderer then we are to believe he is? unbelievable....You have reached a conclusion that makes NO sense...and now Danny has murdering tendencies..... mercy....I don't know where you are from... but here in the U.S. a person is innocent until proven guilty... and the testimony here is NOT proof.....

This post has been edited by Clay: May 18 2006, 10:19 AM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Denny
post May 18 2006, 10:18 AM
Post #123

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

Vonessa in our society the onus is on the accuser to prove the accused did what he she did not the other way round. Coming on an internet site and typing words on a screen under an assumed identity does not constitue being a good witness one would need more evidence than that. For example I cannot go to my church with other church members and make accusations that another member is say a drug dealer without solid evidence, no matter how many of us say it.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post May 18 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #124

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]131287[/snapback]

and you obeyed this recommendation why? Because of fear another child of God was mistreated... is that what you are saying?
so rather than do the right thing, people opted to shun Linda? Is that what you are saying?

No, I didn't really know Linda, nor did I really talk to her before it happened.. so I had no reason to stay in contact with her. But that doesn't mean that looking back I believe what was done to her was right.

Should I have contacted her anyway... probably I should have.. unfortunately hindsight is always 20/20, but you don't always have that clear vision when you are in the situation.

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #125

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 18 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]131280[/snapback]

I had thought that gossip involved a third or fourth party handling of information. When people come and tell their own stories--especially when they are verified by two or three or four witnesses--that would seem to me to have moved out of the realm of gossip and moved into the realm of personal testimony. Which is, as you know, even admissable as evidence in a court of law.
Let's just hope that "the stigmata" doesn't turn out to be a body.

we don't know the identities of the players so we don't know how legit the testimony is.... "doesn't turn out to be a body?" are you serious? I think all this speculation about Danny being a murderer is really hurting the legitimate issues that need to be dealt with at 3abn.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 18 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #126

500 + posts
Group Icon

There are lots of reasons for people to be afraid of Danny, and I would know that more than most people ever will from personal experience. But, for God's sake we need to be careful with our words and attitudes to remain balanced. "Who fights monsters should beware lest they therby become a monster. And if you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 18 2006, 10:30 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #127

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ May 18 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]131304[/snapback]

No, I didn't really know Linda, nor did I really talk to her before it happened.. so I had no reason to stay in contact with her. But that doesn't mean that looking back I believe what was done to her was right.

Should I have contacted her anyway... probably I should have.. unfortunately hindsight is always 20/20, but you don't always have that clear vision when you are in the situation.

thank you for your honesty regarding that situation...

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 18 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #128

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]131305[/snapback]

we don't know the identities of the players so we don't know how legit the testimony is.... "doesn't turn out to be a body?" are you serious? I think all this speculation about Danny being a murderer is really hurting the legitimate issues that need to be dealt with at 3abn.....

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #129

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 18 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]131306[/snapback]

There are lots of reasons for people to be afraid of Danny, and I would know that more than most people ever will from personal experience. But, for God's sake we need to be careful with our words and attitudes to remain balanced. "Who fights monsters should beware lest they therby become a monster. And if you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

there is no reason to be afraid of Danny.... The Creator is bigger and badder than Danny ever will be... so who ya gonna trust? Jesus said dont worry about the one who can kill the body, you need to be worried about the one who can kill body and soul....

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post May 18 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #130

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

The practices of 3ABN merit discuss because they are such a public institution in the Adventist church. But when you make allegations against Danny Shelton of murder, child molestations, etc that borders on slander. I have some personal problem with that and concerned that I am put myself and the management of BlackSDA at risk if this continues unabated. We are all going to take a break from this topic for awhile until I and the management staff decide what is the best course of action to take concerning this subject.

+Quote Post
calvin
post May 20 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #131

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Prostitution, murder, and child molestation are off limits. These are very serious allegations; I would rather error on the side of caution than for BSDA to be the conduit for falsely accusing Danny of these charges.

The principles in the 3ABN saga have agreed that before there are any further admissions of the off limit charges noted above that they will demonstrate the validity of it to me. In other words they got to show me their hand. Preferably, there should a public record or source to support the allegations. If your sources are private, you will still need to provide enough to overcome my reasonable doubt. This applies to any other allegations that I deem unwarranted or too sneaky for my taste.

Everyone will have to play nice and abide by these guidelines. They will be enforced. The consequences could be moderation/reviewing of members messages before posting, banning members, or permanently closing the 3ABN topics.

+Quote Post
sister
post May 20 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #132

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

“The Televangelist”, Part 6...

Turning on my computer, I scroll down through the pages of “The Televangelist”. I have been reading about his wife, a certain paragraph catches my attention and I stop to read:

“The months went by, and the televangelist tenaciously kept up surveillance and harassment on his ex-wife and those who supported her. He spread stories about the foreign doctor, insinuating that he had murdered his wife who died following a lung transplant not long before the current fiasco began. He spread stories about the foreign pastor who had stood up for his wife. He claimed that this pastor’s wife had engaged in many extramarital affairs, and that the pastor was a pathological liar. He called him a “spiritual idiot.” He threatened his ex-wife, the pastor, and many others with litigation if they tried to say anything that would expose him. He had vast financial and legal resources that could withstand years of legal battle, whereas they did not. Guilt and innocence aside, in the end he could ruin them financially.”

“Desperate times, demand desperate measures!” Danny looks up at Mollie inquisitively as she enters his office and wonders if she has spoken the preceding statement or if it is just the echoing of his own thoughts playing across his mind, like a leaf being snatched up by an invisible finger of wind, sent spinning and dancing in midair. Once more Danny looks up at Mollie...

Have you ever watched a cat that has captured a mouse continue to “play” with it? The cat proudly saunters in through the door way and deposits what appears to be a dead mouse, at your feet. If you resist the urge to jump up on the kitchen table and start screaming, you will notice that the mouse is still alive—if you consider being scared out of your wits, threatened and harassed being alive—and then cat begins to resume “play” with the mouse. A furry paw, with claws retracted, give the mouse a little push. In silence eyes glued on it’s victim, the perpetrator watches for every indication of any possible movement that could lead to escape. The other paw gives a light tap that sends the mouse into a spin, with frenzied movement it desperately leaps aside in an attempt to escape its captors grasp. This activates the claws. The mouse is skillfully retrieved and the game begins again. This scenario continues until one of two things happen: overcome by fear the mouse dies, ending the game or you, willing to risk cat scratch fever, intervene rescuing the victim. From a human perspective this seems a cruel and devilish game. It is difficult to believe that your loving, beautiful kitty—who you were lovingly stroking as she lay purring in your lap—could be the same creature that is capable of such despicable actions. Now translate this same scenario to human beings.

“The standard clinical test for psychopathy, Robert Hare's PCL-R, evaluates 20 personality traits overall, but a subset of eight traits defines what he calls the “corporate psychopath” — the nonviolent person prone to the “selfish, callous, and remorseless use of others.” What environment is conducive for the attributes of a “corporate psychopath” to combine with those of a “charismatic psychopath”? “Charismatic Psychopaths are charming, attractive liars. They are usually gifted at some talent or another, and they use it to their advantage in manipulating others. They are usually fast-talkers, and possess an almost demonic ability to persuade others out of everything they own, even their lives. Leaders of religious sects or cults, for example, might be psychopaths... often they come to believe in their own fictions. They are irresistible.” Unfortunately, independent ministries, without external accountability, can become the ideal environment for this type of individual to prosper.

For God, the motives of a man’s heart and the intent of his thoughts are as damning as the execution of his purposed actions. For most Christians, the very thought of certain acts is a foreign territory, upon whose borders they do not even allow ourselves to linger, let alone enter into habitation. This locality is within the realm of Satan and his minions. It is a strange and terrible world, shrouded in darkness and depravity of the soul. But to a psychopath, this is all too familiar territory and he has no fear or is he hindered by conscience when treading this path. To what depths must the human heart descend in order to convince oneself continual harassment, threats and remorseless use of others are a justifiable means to reach any goal?

A call goes forth for prayers for Linda and her children. Individuals kneel in prayer, beseeching the Lord to provide a hedge of protection about this woman of faith. They claim the promises of God and know in their hearts that His Word will not return to them void of His Power. Linda has already suffered greatly through the falsehoods and harassment heaped upon her by a controlling ex-husband. The past few years have been a living nightmare of trumped up accusations, threats and harassment. Like the mouse, she has been batted to and fro by the paws of the cat. But unlike the mouse, she has an advocate willing to step in and save her. Jesus Christ, who bears the scars that prove His right to claim her as his very own and stand with her, shielding her with his own body, in the midst of the abuse that she has suffered.

Stay tuned for Part 7 of “The Televangelist”...

This post has been edited by sister: May 20 2006, 10:17 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post May 20 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #133

Guests

I am so blessed to see that this has been opend up so sister can continue to write these words of grace. The facts involving forbidden areas have been established, cannot be gone against. They are sealed in ice. Each page view is a separate instance of truth being revealed 24/7. Thank you for giving us this information for free. You could probably make a lot of money if you charged a quarter for each issue of the story, or maybe 3abn would claim royalties. ha ha What a hot mess! I told some people at potluck about the information here and they said i was crazy. Well, hopefully they will learn if they read back through these pages and don't just start with the latest.

As I have said before, I believe that what sister has written is the truth. I had a sister say to me this week taht she had a dream about something that was going to happen in her job and it came true. That was one kind of truth, but not as strong as this. I may or may not have believed what my sister had told me before it actually came true. It turned out to be true, so it was a word of truth coming to her in a dream. If a dream can be a righteous word, then how much more these posts by sister and others. Why should I not believe them? No, it is true and sealed. I need no so-called evidence that a jurie would need to believe words. I have their word, and that is good enough for me.

This post has been edited by vonessa: May 20 2006, 11:39 PM

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post May 21 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #134

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

lurk mode on!... yes.gif
drama mode on! snack.gif please resume our regularly scheduled programming!

+Quote Post
sister
post May 21 2006, 05:41 AM
Post #135

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(vonessa @ May 21 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]131627[/snapback]

I am so blessed to see that this has been opend up so sister can continue to write these words of grace. The facts involving forbidden areas have been established, cannot be gone against. They are sealed in ice. Each page view is a separate instance of truth being revealed 24/7. Thank you for giving us this information for free. You could probably make a lot of money if you charged a quarter for each issue of the story, or maybe 3abn would claim royalties. ha ha What a hot mess! I told some people at potluck about the information here and they said i was crazy. Well, hopefully they will learn if they read back through these pages and don't just start with the latest.

As I have said before, I believe that what sister has written is the truth. I had a sister say to me this week taht she had a dream about something that was going to happen in her job and it came true. That was one kind of truth, but not as strong as this. I may or may not have believed what my sister had told me before it actually came true. It turned out to be true, so it was a word of truth coming to her in a dream. If a dream can be a righteous word, then how much more these posts by sister and others. Why should I not believe them? No, it is true and sealed. I need no so-called evidence that a jurie would need to believe words. I have their word, and that is good enough for me.

Vonessa, thank you for your encouragement, but my words are not written in stone by God nor do they come from direct inspiration. I only try to report what I know from experiences at 3ABN---no more no less. Please keep this in mind as a foundation as you read the posts in this or any other thread: No one posting here is a prophet, everyone has their own spin based upon their experience. This is just a small disclaimer as we proceed posting with the opening of this thread.

Sister

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church