Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9767&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:47:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, Chapter 6 (more of the televangelist)
Johann
post May 18 2006, 08:11 AM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 18 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]131232[/snapback]

Adding to your list of questions:

What about the police report? As I understand it, things that are usually noted in these reports include such things as skid marks on the pavement--for the natural impulse of any driver is to slam on the brakes so hard they tend to lock and do more skiding of the tires than stopping the car. If Kay had time to exclaim, "Oh No!" wouldn't she have had time to hit the brakes? Don't reflex actions work even faster than voice? Even if one only has seconds before impact there should have been some sign of such skid marks. Were any comments about this included on the official report?

Could there have been a mechanical failure? Why?

Why are so many in T'ville too afraid of Danny to be willing to tell the stories of their encounters with him for fear he would find out. What is the nature of the threats some have received from him? What do they know about how he has treated others who have talked? One can understand the timidity of those whose livelihood is dependent upon their employment at 3ABN and have no way of leaving. But what could it be that would be enough to cause such fear in the non-Adventist community which is closest to 3ABN?

As has been reported elsewhere anyone reporting is in danger of being fired. It is very difficult to sell a home at T'ville. Slander and threats make it difficult to get another job once you no longer are in accord with 3ABN.

I was quite impressed with 3ABN when I first arrived there. It was a surprise to me that I was told "They all hate us!" when I exclaimed that 3ABN must make an impact on the local community. Even Danny himself was fully aware of the hate towards him by the locals, but he expected persecution.

So I went out into the community to find the reason for this "hate." At some quarters I was told that if they all merely had the faith of Linda they would accept her religion. But it was difficult to swallow the falsehood and cheating that 3ABN was known for in the area.

I discovered the miracle stories is a joke among the locals. They seem to be the screen stories to cover up. . .

What happened at St Louis in regard to Linda's car? Could there be any connection with this and the warning you say she has received now?

One day as we were driving away from the General Conference meetings at St Louis last summer we noticed a fault in one of the tires. It seemed very strange that there could be such a cut in a new tire. Fortunately Linda stopped immediately and a female police came to our aid. We wondered who had done this to the tire while the car was parked very close to the convention center.

While we were there, Linda was being trailed by some women trying to get her to accept counselling at some remote mountain resort. Seems like the counselling sessions would last 4 hours a day. When Linda still did not accept their offer at the close of the second day, one of the ladies spilled the beans retorting if Linda did not realize that since Eve fell first it has always been the woman's fault when there is a breakup of a marriage. She needed counselling to understand this important truth! Was someone displeased at Linda for not accepting these "truths"? Was she being shown how dangerous life could be if she did not submit?

Another person could tell how his life has been in danger because the wheels on his car were tampered with. There seems to be some expert at tampering with cars following former 3ABN employees. Life can be dangerous. . . We must constantly depend on our Lord and Master for protection.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 08:19 AM
Post #92

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Johann @ May 18 2006, 08:11 AM) [snapback]131255[/snapback]

Could there have been a mechanical failure? Why?
As has been reported elsewhere anyone reporting is in danger of being fired. It is very difficult to sell a home at T'ville. Slander and threats make it difficult to get another job once you no longer are in accord with 3ABN.

Speculation? where is the proof? How do we know they were in danger of being fired?

I was quite impressed with 3ABN when I first arrived there. It was a surprise to me that I was told "They all hate us!" when I exclaimed that 3ABN must make an impact on the local community. Even Danny himself was fully aware of the hate towards him by the locals, but he expected persecution.

So I went out into the community to find the reason for this "hate." At some quarters I was told that if they all merely had the faith of Linda they would accept her religion. But it was difficult to swallow the falsehood and cheating that 3ABN was known for in the area.

If that's the case, then there are many in that community who would not hesitate to do something about Mr. Shelton... have they been contacted?

I discovered the miracle stories is a joke among the locals. They seem to be the screen stories to cover up. . .
Some people laugh at adventists for following the writings of a woman who has been dead almost 100 yrs... so the point is what?

One day as we were driving away from the General Conference meetings at St Louis last summer we noticed a fault in one of the tires. It seemed very strange that there could be such a cut in a new tire. Fortunately Linda stopped immediately and a female police came to our aid. We wondered who had done this to the tire while the car was parked very close to the convention center.
If you didn't see anyone tampering you can't accuse someone of tampering.... escalation based on speculation.....
While we were there, Linda was being trailed by some women trying to get her to accept counselling at some remote mountain resort. Seems like the counselling sessions would last 4 hours a day. When Linda still did not accept their offer at the close of the second day, one of the ladies spilled the beans retorting if Linda did not realize that since Eve fell first it has always been the woman's fault when there is a breakup of a marriage. She needed counselling to understand this important truth! Was someone displeased at Linda for not accepting these "truths"? Was she being shown how dangerous life could be if she did not submit?
speculation.... is this a story that Linda has reported?

Another person could tell how his life has been in danger because the wheels on his car were tampered with. There seems to be some expert at tampering with cars following former 3ABN employees. Life can be dangerous. . . We must constantly depend on our Lord and Master for protection.
escalation based on speculation... can it be proven?

in the words of a member here that I think is appropriate.... "Show me the stigmata!"

This post has been edited by Clay: May 18 2006, 08:22 AM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 18 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #93

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Well now... heavy stuff! Pass me the fried meaty bits and a sodie pop. snack.gif

Next week, campmeeting starts here at 3ABN. Any of you fine folk coming?

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 18 2006, 08:33 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 08:31 AM
Post #94

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 18 2006, 09:28 AM) [snapback]131258[/snapback]

Well now... heavy stuff!

Next week, campmeeting starts here at 3ABN. Any of you fine folk coming?

not at all.... it is escalation based on speculation... Show me the stigmata....

as for the 3abn campmeeting.... I don't do campmeetings...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 18 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #95

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]131244[/snapback]

- - -

Again... tinkle or get off the potty.... it didn't take this long to bring down President Nixon with watergate, and he was the president of the U.S., and could make you disappear if he wanted....

There is a vast difference. Those who brought Nixon down had great resources at their disposal. At the time when Danny Shelton brought Linda down he had worked for a long time preventing Linda from having any friends at close hand. I could tell you how that was manipulated. As soon as he got her down she was immediately offered help and friendship, but we discovered that every one of them had been conditioned to believe that Linda was a liar and a great sinner. At every turn of the road Linda discovered that Danny had been there before her preparing them for what he knew was coming. My wife and I discovered this had taken place before the doctor from Norway came anywhere near the picture. She was under such tremendous pressure that she had to come to us far away in Norway, but she did not come to us until after the divorce had taken place. This is why we knew, beyond doubt, that she was innocent, and that she was fighting a battle of devilish dimensions.

But you better stay on the safe side. Support the mighty against the weak. That is what the good old devil has been telling human beings for centuries.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post May 18 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #96

Guests

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]131259[/snapback]

not at all.... it is escalation based on speculation...

I might not be a smart woman but with an attempt to kill Johann by slashing his tires just enouf so he has an accident when he drives and following Linda and whatnot it is clear who the balanced people are and who the devil is with. With a campmeeting coming up for the 3ABN folk, might it not be wise to post a security detail and for all to inspect their cars very closely to insure that their deaths have not been planned?

I did not know what I was expecting when I came here but this conversation was so important that I became a member when I spotted it on a web search. Hopefully others will spot it and learn how to stop these bad things from happening. It is a sobering thought but as Fran said there is good reason to ask whether Danny murdered his former wife in cold blood. Maybe it was because she knew too much about the activities that sister and Johann have alluded to. Maybe sister or fran can write about what was like to see the long line of black cadillacs on a cold day carrying away the cold body of Danny's wife.

To say that this is as weak as the evidence Bush had for WMDs is to ignore the fact that the Holy Spirit is speaking through the warnings of sister, Johann, Fran, and the others who are dedicated Christians who would do nothing but tell the truth here today.

Escalation based on speculation indeed! They have said it is based on knowledge and that is what it is. I don't know about you but I take Fran and sister's warnings as gospel truth. We should all be very afriad. I know I had trouble sleeping last night.

Thank you to blacksda for the courage of alowing this important discusion without regard for anything but the truth. It has opened my eyes.

This post has been edited by vonessa: May 18 2006, 08:50 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 08:48 AM
Post #97

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ May 18 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]131264[/snapback]

There is a vast difference. Those who brought Nixon down had great resources at their disposal. At the time when Danny Shelton brought Linda down he had worked for a long time preventing Linda from having any friends at close hand. I could tell you how that was manipulated. As soon as he got her down she was immediately offered help and friendship, but we discovered that every one of them had been conditioned to believe that Linda was a liar and a great sinner. At every turn of the road Linda discovered that Danny had been there before her preparing them for what he knew was coming. My wife and I discovered this had taken place before the doctor from Norway came anywhere near the picture. She was under such tremendous pressure that she had to come to us far away in Norway, but she did not come to us until after the divorce had taken place. This is why we knew, beyond doubt, that she was innocent, and that she was fighting a battle of devilish dimensions.

But you better stay on the safe side. Support the mighty against the weak. That is what the good old devil has been telling human beings for centuries.

speculation.... we can assess facts, we cannot assess speculation.... It seems as though those who have an ax to grind with Mr. Shelton are being safe as opposed to taking the fight to him where he is....

I have listened to "the evidence" for weeks now, and all I see is innunedo and speculation.... show me the stigmata....

QUOTE(vonessa @ May 18 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]131265[/snapback]

I might not be a smart woman but with an attempt to kill Johann by slashing his tires just enouf so he has an accident when he drives and following Linda and whatnot it is clear who the balanced people are and who the devil is with. With a campmeeting coming up for the 3ABN folk, might it not be wise to post a security detail and for all to inspect their cars very closely to insure that their deaths have not been planned?

I did not know what I was expecting when I stumbled here but this conversation was so important that I became a member when I spotted it on a web search. Hopefully others will spot it and learn how to stop these bad things from happening. It is a sobering thought but as Fran said there is good reason to ask whether Danny murdered his former wife in cold blood. Maybe it was because she knew too much about the activities that sister and Johann have alluded to. We shall never know.

To say that this is as weak as the evidence Bush had for WMDs is to ignore the fact that the Holy Spirit is speaking through the warnings of sister, Johann, Fran, and the others who are dedicated Christians who would do nothing but tell the truth here today.

Escalation based on speculation indeed! They have said it is based on knowledge and that is what it is. I don't know about you but I take Fran and sister's warnings as gospel truth. We should all be very afriad. I know I had trouble sleeping last night.

it is there testimony, we don't know that it is true, and if they did not see anyone tampering with their car, they cannot attribute it to someone at 3abn....

I do not know that the Holy Spirit is speaking through those that have written what they have, and that is a stretch to say the least...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denny
post May 18 2006, 08:48 AM
Post #98

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

Since 'those in the know' cannot /will not produce evidence or are not prepared to do something about what you deem to be a bad situation then perhaps this sorry saga can come to a close? Its now turning into conspiracy theories the parties are not here to defend themselves and gossip about someone behind their back is till gossip

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 18 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #99

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 08:31 AM) [snapback]131259[/snapback]

as for the 3abn campmeeting.... I don't do campmeetings...

Ahem! Don't do campmeetings? How distinctly unadventist of you. People will talk, Clay, they will say you are a heathen. The talk will escalate, and we will be passing fried meaty bits and sodie pop again. We will all be forced to sit around the cyber table and speculate as to your obvious hostility toward campmeetings.

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 08:59 AM
Post #100

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 18 2006, 09:49 AM) [snapback]131268[/snapback]

Ahem! Don't do campmeetings? How distinctly unadventist of you. People will talk, Clay, they will say you are a heathen. The talk will escalate, and we will be passing fried meaty bits and sodie pop again. We will all be forced to sit around the cyber table and speculate as to your obvious hostility toward campmeetings.

its all been said before....lol and there are worse things in the world than being called a heathen.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 18 2006, 09:02 AM
Post #101

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Denny @ May 18 2006, 08:48 AM) [snapback]131267[/snapback]

Since 'those in the know' cannot /will not produce evidence or are not prepared to do something about what you deem to be a bad situation then perhaps this sorry saga can come to a close? Its now turning into conspiracy theories the parties are not here to defend themselves and gossip about someone behind their back is till gossip

On the level where the facts support further investigation, there are things being done... not online in chat rooms, but in the areas of action where those actions can produce actual results... well, hopefully there will be results.

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 18 2006, 09:04 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post May 18 2006, 09:02 AM
Post #102

Guests

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]131266[/snapback]

I do not know that the Holy Spirit is speaking through those that have written what they have, and that is a stretch to say the least...

Brother Clay, I do not know how old you are of what you may have experienced. All I know is that the truth is more simple than trying make up a story. There is no sane reason on God's green earth that Fran, Johann, and sister would blatantly lie about this. They have presented a conglamoration of evidence that cannot be dismissed.

They are in a position of weakness compared with the machinations of 3ABN, and until 3ABN comes and denies what has been written, then who should we believe? We have learned now that Danny has probably killed people, has stolen money, has cheated on his wife, and even now tries to silence people. No Christian people would just go around making that kind of stuff up because the Bible says not to bear false witness. If this stuff were not true, then these people would be just as guilty of breaking the commandments as they say Danny is and they might not make it to heaven.

Bottom line - nobody would risk heaven just to tell a good story. So they must be right about Danny.

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 18 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #103

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(vonessa @ May 18 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]131272[/snapback]

Brother Clay, I do not know how old you are of what you may have experienced. All I know is that the truth is more simple than trying make up a story. There is no sane reason on God's green earth that Fran, Johann, and sister would blatantly lie about this. They have presented a conglamoration of evidence that cannot be dismissed.

They are in a position of weakness compared with the machinations of 3ABN, and until 3ABN comes and denies what has been written, then who should we believe? We have learned now that Danny has probably killed people, has stolen money, has cheated on his wife, and even now tries to silence people. No Christian people would just go around making that kind of stuff up because the Bible says not to bear false witness. If this stuff were not true, then these people would be just as guilty of breaking the commandments as they say Danny is and they might not make it to heaven.

Bottom line - nobody would risk heaven just to tell a good story. So they must be right about Danny.
I am 45 yrs old and I have learned not to believe everything I read... I have lived long enough to know everyone has an agenda.... and until it is proven, I do not know that Danny has killed anyone, nor molested anyone.... I do know that he divorced Linda on the grounds of spiritual adultery...and that there is no such animal.... thats all I know...

Now you may choose to believe all you read, thats your decision, but in the absence of evidence, I choose not to...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Denny
post May 18 2006, 09:11 AM
Post #104

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(vonessa @ May 18 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]131272[/snapback]

Evidence is more than coming on here and making accusations anyone can do that. And just cos 3ABN or whoever chooses not to come on here - (there is no reason why they have to) does not give them carte blance to continue their writings. We have not learned anything about Danny beyond his divorce and new marriage which can be verified -all else is gossip. When one comes on here and writes it does not suddenly become Holy Writ when it hits the screen. They might be right about Danny and they might be wrong.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 18 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #105

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ May 18 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]131257[/snapback]

Speculation? where is the proof? How do we know they were in danger of being fired?

Because we have experienced it and those still at 3ABN have been told they'd be fired if they as much as talk with Linda.

If that's the case, then there are many in that community who would not hesitate to do something about Mr. Shelton... have they been contacted?

The wheels are working, without the resources that opened Watergate. We are counting on you too, even if you loathe Camp Meetings!

Some people laugh at adventists for following the writings of a woman who has been dead almost 100 yrs... so the point is what?

Explain, I'm too greenn to get the comparison.

If you didn't see anyone tampering you can't accuse someone of tampering.... escalation based on speculation.....

You can take it or leave it. You are absolutely right. Escalation? Is is merely based on speculation if you discover another button has been cut off your shirt for several days in a row? Can you be certain it was done by ten different people who have no connection with each other?

speculation.... is this a story that Linda has reported?

No Linda has not reported this. I was there and of course we talked it over while it was going on. I saw those women and heard some of what they were saying. But I cannot prove it, if you want it in writing by someone else than me.

escalation based on speculation... can it be proven?

So, don't worry, if you feel your life has been in danger several times by driving in a car with the wheels wobbling. It could not be caused by the same person each time. That is mere escalation based on speculation, . . . and you cannot even prove it. It could be your hands are shaking from fear on the steering wheel.

in the words of a member here that I think is appropriate.... "Show me the stigmata!"

Absolutely right. To many stigmata stands for the wounds in the hands of Jesus Christ. If Christ has suffered, we must too, even if it escalates.

--------------------

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church