Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:10 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
sister
post Feb 2 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #76

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 04:32 PM) [snapback]174760[/snapback]

I see your point. Now, let's turn that around. Were you? were you there when she brought it home? Were you with her shopping that day? Were you at their house to see where she put it and Danny's reaction to it? If you answer no to any of these questions then you are getting your info from Linda just the same as you accuse others of getting theirs from Danny. What is the difference?

Bystander, had you read through this entire thread you will find that I have made no statements regarding the above situation. I approached Eye Witness as a "seeker of truth", asking questions and giving him the opportunity to enlighten me in regard to the claims he has made, which I have bolded, in his post that follows:

"The Pregnancy Test Kit was purchased and brought home for Linda by Linda. When she was caught with it she tried to turn it into a joke. What kind of joke for your husband is that.. ....., when he had been fixed for years. Which must of worked because Linda didn't get pregnant for all those years. What kind of joke for your husband when he is question you already about the affair with the Doctor. NO HUMOR there. Linda knew this would hurt Danny and that is why it was placed where it was and how it was. Believe it or not."

Of course there is another possibility that I did not list... doh.gif Perhaps Eye Witness is Linda! roflmao.gif

According to Eye Witness: "Linda knew this would hurt Danny and that is why it was placed where it was and how it was." This statement clearly implies that Linda bought the pregnancy test for no other reason than to hurt Danny. To extrapolate further, based upon the testimony of Eye Witness, since Linda had sex with her husband, who had had a vasectomy, than she would not need to purchase a pregnancy test, other than to hurt Danny. Therefore one must logically conclude, based upon the testimony of Eye Witness, Linda had not participated in a sexual affair with another man.

Sister
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 2 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 2 2007, 07:44 PM) [snapback]174819[/snapback]

According to Eye Witness: "Linda knew this would hurt Danny and that is why it was placed where it was and how it was." This statement clearly implies that Linda bought the pregnancy test for no other reason than to hurt Danny. To extrapolate further, based upon the testimony of Eye Witness, since Linda had sex with her husband, who had had a vasectomy, than she would not need to purchase a pregnancy test, other than to hurt Danny. Therefore one must logically conclude, based upon the testimony of Eye Witness, Linda had not participated in a sexual affair with another man.

Yup, that's what Eye Witness said.

And since Eye Witness is an eye witness, it corroborates Linda's steadfast testimony: Linda did not have an affair with someone other than her husband.

Maybe this is the beginning of Eye Witness's truth-telling? flirt.gif

Carry on, Eye Witness ... snack.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 8 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #78

Guests

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 2 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]174819[/snapback]

"The Pregnancy Test Kit was purchased and brought home for Linda by Linda. When she was caught with it she tried to turn it into a joke. What kind of joke for your husband is that.. ....., when he had been fixed for years. Which must of worked because Linda didn't get pregnant for all those years. What kind of joke for your husband when he is question you already about the affair with the Doctor. NO HUMOR there. Linda knew this would hurt Danny and that is why it was placed where it was and how it was. Believe it or not."

Sister

I would of never dreamed that the Linda on TV would have done such a thing as a joke. My word, these tidbits that are passed around on here are just awful. A JOKE? Thing is, if she wanted this other man why didn't she just leave Danny?
So many open holes and so many opinions who can make heads or tails of this mess. One minute I want to think one thing and then another minute something else. I don't know how anyone is suppose to get truth here.

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 8 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #79

500 + posts
Group Icon

Glenetta, you are trying to make us believe you just happened to stumble in here as some poor innocent trying to make up your mind about the allegations about 3ABN. You gave yourself away early in the game that you came with a specific agenda to make anyone who does not side with Danny look ridiculous. mad.gif

You quote Bystander, as though Sister wrote it, when Sister was actually critiquing his post. In other words, you are clearly here only to confuse and to destroy credibility.
QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 06:31 PM) [snapback]176557[/snapback]

I would of never dreamed that the Linda on TV would have done such a thing as a joke. My word, these tidbits that are passed around on here are just awful. A JOKE? Thing is, if she wanted this other man why didn't she just leave Danny?
You are insinuating that Linda wanted to leave Danny. What evidence do you have that Linda wanted to leave Danny? Come out with it!! thumbdown.gif
So many open holes and so many opinions who can make heads or tails of this mess. One minute I want to think one thing and then another minute something else. I don't know how anyone is suppose to get truth here.
That's exactly what you are trying to prevent, isn't it -- that anyone will get the truth here!

Contrary to your expectations, a lot of folks who come here can see through tactics such as those exhibited by you, Bystander, WWJD, Eye Witness, and others with the same agenda. They use the brains God gave them. wave.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #80

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 2 2007, 07:44 PM) [snapback]174819[/snapback]

Bystander, had you read through this entire thread you will find that I have made no statements regarding the above situation. I approached Eye Witness as a "seeker of truth", asking questions and giving him the opportunity to enlighten me in regard to the claims he has made, which I have bolded, in his post that follows:

Of course there is another possibility that I did not list... doh.gif Perhaps Eye Witness is Linda! roflmao.gif

Sister

Above is the entire quote of what I posted.

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 06:31 PM) [snapback]176557[/snapback]

I believe the way Glenetta quoted me gave an impression different from what I had stated.

Linda was faithful to her husband, loved him and was not looking for another man. Unfortunately the same could not be said for Danny.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Feb 8 2007, 06:38 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 8 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #81

Guests

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]176580[/snapback]

I believe the way Glenetta quoted me gave an impression different from what I had stated.

Linda was faithful to her husband, loved him and was not looking for another man. Unfortunately the same could not be said for Danny.

Sister

Sister are you following me around the place. Why put words into Johann's mouth. He said that they had dates and that he was there!!!! So if anyone would know anything it would not be "you" it would be Johann.
You are not only offtopic.gif you are wallbash.gif because you were not there so I should not listen to what you think. Can't you find someone else to try to convience your opinion.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 8 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #82

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 07:07 PM) [snapback]176593[/snapback]

Sister are you following me around the place. Why put words into Johann's mouth. He said that they had dates and that he was there!!!! So if anyone would know anything it would not be "you" it would be Johann.
You are not only offtopic.gif you are wallbash.gif because you were not there so I should not listen to what you think. Can't you find someone else to try to convience your opinion.

funny.... I got the impression that you were doing that very thing.... but since you are new here and already have all the truth, perhaps you should share with us why Danny didn't fight for his marriage but chose to use the idea of spiritual adultery to get a quick divorce in Guam......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 8 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 08:07 PM) [snapback]176593[/snapback]

Glenetta, I do not have to follow you around, you just keep showing up with the same deceitful statements on different threads. Johann never said that Linda and the Doctor had dates. YOU are the one who continues to misquote him. That is not my opinion, it is a fact. Others have already re-read the post you are referring to and only you appear to see something there that no one else sees. In fact, Inga made the following statement in regard to your allegations:

"That Johann said they had dates is a blatant lie. It must take a lot of practice to lie so boldly."

And in that same thread on Corporate "worship" at 3ABN Johann has answered your allegations as follows:

What dates are you talking about? Sure, the three of us had meetings to discuss what to do about Danny's official lies about us. All three of us were in the same boat - made by Danny Shelton. My wife, Irmgard, had also been involved, but she was too sick to travel.

Those pictures were taken by Danny's Private Investigators when we came to attend the 3ABN Camp Meeting in 2004. By using the right kind of a telephoto lens they avoided getting me into the picture. That is easy for an expensive Private Investigator.

According to Pastor John Lomacang Danny had already made up his mind he wanted to get rid of Linda before we got into the picture. Danny was only waiting for an opportunity where he could make it look like he had biblical grounds for a divorce, and it appeared to him that he could use Dr. Arild Abrahamsen as his scapegoat.

I do not understand how you get the impression from what I said that the doctor and Linda were at fault? Danny made it appear like they were at falt by issuing false statements.

Danny got so angry at me for refusing to help him verify this false accusation, that he had Dr. Walt Thompson fire me from my employment at 3ABN.

So, enough of this nonsense, Glenetta.

Sister

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 9 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #84

Guests

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 8 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]176580[/snapback]

Sister

Sister

What I have been saying on this topic is "this is no joke for any husband, boyfriend and I can't believe that Linda Shelton would do such a thing. Why doesn't she/Linda Shelton come on this place and let the truth be known about all this stuff! Why would she let all this be said, and never peep a peep? Is she guilty????????? That is what my mission is to find out. I refuse to think that all these people who have talked to Linda, Mark Finley, John Lamcang, 3ABN board, Danny, friends are all wrong and deceiving us. I can't buy any of that. Now this pregnancy test, again that is no JOKE! And Danny being . . .. .. why would she do such a thing. .. . . . unless well . .. . . . . she had. This does not make sense at all. Does it to you? If it does please tell me how?

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 9 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]176792[/snapback]

Sister

What I have been saying on this topic is "this is no joke for any husband, boyfriend and I can't believe that Linda Shelton would do such a thing. Why doesn't she/Linda Shelton come on this place and let the truth be known about all this stuff! Why would she let all this be said, and never peep a peep? Is she guilty????????? That is what my mission is to find out. I refuse to think that all these people who have talked to Linda, Mark Finley, John Lamcang, 3ABN board, Danny, friends are all wrong and deceiving us. I can't buy any of that. Now this pregnancy test, again that is no JOKE! And Danny being . . .. .. why would she do such a thing. .. . . . unless well . .. . . . . she had. This does not make sense at all. Does it to you? If it does please tell me how?

Again, Glenetta has quoted me out of context in order to give the impression that I made the above statement. The above statement was made by Bystander, not myself, I was merely quoting it. This was obviously posted in this manner to deceive the reader. Glenetta, you are no seeker of truth if you are using these methods to justify your conslusions.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Feb 9 2007, 11:51 AM

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 9 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #86

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]176792[/snapback]

This does not make sense at all. Does it to you? If it does please tell me how? [/color]
Glenetta, you AGAIN quoted Sister's post in such a way that makes it appear that SHE was saying what she was critiquing. Either you are not purposely misquoting/lying, or you simply do not understand what you read.

Either way, your comments are only confusing, misleading and downright wrong.

[Edit: By the way, my statement was written before I saw Sister's post. I have a very slow connection, and it takes a while to download a page and then to upload my reply.]

This post has been edited by inga: Feb 9 2007, 12:22 PM

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 9 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(inga @ Feb 9 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]176821[/snapback]

Glenetta, you AGAIN quoted Sister's post in such a way that makes it appear that SHE was saying what she was critiquing. Either you are not purposely misquoting/lying, or you simply do not understand what you read.

Either way, your comments are only confusing, misleading and downright wrong.

Although Glenetta wasn't paying attention, part of the problem is that Bystander hasn't figured out how to use the quote function at the bottom of the page, so what he/she writes can easily get garbled with the reply.

For Newbies, try this if you wish to split a post. (I'll put spaces in this so it goes through.)

At the beginning of a quote, insert [ quote ] (That's a square bracket, the word, "quote", square bracket)
To end quote [ / quote ] (That's square bracket, backslash, quote, square bracket.)

Please take the time to preview your post to make sure that it looks right before you send it. And yes, there is also a spell check. I don't know whether or not it would correct spelling of Johann's name.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 11 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #88

Guests

[quote name='Ralph' date='Feb 9 2007, 01:28 PM' post='176845']
Although Glenetta wasn't paying attention, part of the problem is that Bystander hasn't figured out how to use the quote function at the bottom of the page, so what he/she writes can easily get garbled with the reply.

ralph what is not garbled up on this post, is the fact Linda purchased a pregnancy test. The only need for that would be if there was foul play on her part. This is not garbled or in anyway mistaken for it is truth. Linda has apparently stated, "it was a joke for Danny". WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT! She is having marital problems and she does this to be funny??? There is only one thing that is left to think this. You don't get pregnant holding hands with your friend!!!!

+Quote Post
Denny
post Feb 12 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #89

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

"ralph what is not garbled up on this post, is the fact Linda purchased a pregnancy test. The only need for that would be if there was foul play on her part. This is not garbled or in anyway mistaken for it is truth. Linda has apparently stated, "it was a joke for Danny". WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT! She is having marital problems and she does this to be funny??? There is only one thing that is left to think this. You don't get pregnant holding hands with your friend!!"

Er no anyone can purchase a pregnancy test kit whether foul play has occured or not, probably a stupid move on her part (we are entitled to those moments now and again). I'm sure she regrets it now sometimes we do things to wind people up but the action backfires. So yes to Linda it was a joke. As for your implication she must be guilty of something more than holding hands you basing this on a pregnany test kit now but then even if they are married as a a wife why can't she buy the test her husband may have been fixed but that operation is not 100% egg proof

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 12 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Vastectomies are NOT 100% effective!

I personally know a man whose wife became pregnant 7 years after his surgery. Shocked, he went to the doctor and was told he was as fertile as a 17 year old and functioning at about 90%!

So, perhaps Linda did think she was pregnant. It is possible!

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church