Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:12 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
watchbird
post Feb 12 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 9 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]176792[/snapback]

What I have been saying on this topic is "this is no joke for any husband, boyfriend and I can't believe that Linda Shelton would do such a thing. Why doesn't she/Linda Shelton come on this place and let the truth be known about all this stuff! Why would she let all this be said, and never peep a peep? Is she guilty????????? That is what my mission is to find out. I refuse to think that all these people who have talked to Linda, Mark Finley, John Lamcang, 3ABN board, Danny, friends are all wrong and deceiving us. I can't buy any of that. Now this pregnancy test, again that is no JOKE! And Danny being . . .. .. why would she do such a thing. .. . . . unless well . .. . . . . she had. This does not make sense at all. Does it to you? If it does please tell me how?

If it is really your "mission" to find out... anything.... then how about stopping your senseless chatter and go read.... and BELIEVE.... the first person accounts that people have been putting on here for the last two plus years.

And stop the silly "I can't believe" stuff .... just allow people to speak for themelves. As for Linda coming on here about the reason she bought the pregnancy test.... she personally told a great number of us... at different times and in different ways... the same reason. That she was tired of Danny's snooping in her stuff to see what she had bought.... so she got this sudden impulse to give him something to "find". And yes. she did it for a joke... and was still laughing over a year later when she told me about it.... on the phone.... at the way his face went through several changes of emotions when he found it and challenged her on it. She also told of laughing in his face over it.... and over his reaction to it. Was she smart? Absolutely not. But smart or stupid to do it... the reason still is that at the time she thought she was playing a practical joke on him.

Now... call me a liar if you want. Call Linda a liar for telling me something that wasn't the way things actually were. But recognize if you do so, what you are doing... and don't play any kind of pious "I know how the world SHOULD turn".... and claim that you can't read and comprehend what you are reading.... as you have been doing ever since you started on this board.

If you really can't read... then you should go home and take some lessons rather than parading your disability for all the world to see here. thumbdown.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 13 2007, 01:44 AM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

dunno.gif
QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 8 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]176557[/snapback]

One minute I want to think one thing and then another minute something else.

Just say "imagine". . . dunno.gif

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 02:10 AM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 12 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]177801[/snapback]

If it is really your "mission" to find out... anything.... then how about stopping your senseless chatter and go read.... and BELIEVE.... the first person accounts that people have been putting on here for the last two plus years.

And stop the silly "I can't believe" stuff .... just allow people to speak for themelves. As for Linda coming on here about the reason she bought the pregnancy test.... she personally told a great number of us... at different times and in different ways... the same reason. That she was tired of Danny's snooping in her stuff to see what she had bought.... so she got this sudden impulse to give him something to "find". And yes. she did it for a joke... and was still laughing over a year later when she told me about it.... on the phone.... at the way his face went through several changes of emotions when he found it and challenged her on it. She also told of laughing in his face over it.... and over his reaction to it. Was she smart? Absolutely not. But smart or stupid to do it... the reason still is that at the time she thought she was playing a practical joke on him.

I am so relieved that finally, finally someone admitted that the source for all the stories and allegations against Danny are coming from Linda!!! I have said time and again where else could they originate? Several here have gotten their stories from her, they post the stuff and everyone runs with it and then says Linda is staying mum and never trashes her ex and she is taking the high road.... roflmao.gif The pregnancy kit story all told from her angle. Gosh it must be gospel.
Thank you so much watchbird for finally telling the truth....
Now lets look at the "she said how she laughed in his face"...We have a man that believes with all his heart his wife is cheating on him. He is tore up, he is angry and he is hurt so ....knowing all of this, she decides to "plant" a pregnancy test for a joke, of course. Then when he finds it, and to him, it confirms his worst fears, making the hurt almost unbearable
, she, then, laughs in his face at his changing emotions. Yes. that certainly sounds like someone who loved her husband dearly and was trying "so hard" to reconcile.

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 13 2007, 02:19 AM
Post #94

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

A man phoned me and told me through tears that his wife had moved out and probably was with another guy. He and his wife had been married for over 25 years and he didn't have the slightest idea that there was a problem.

I asked him, "If your wife had sex with this guy, would you still take her back?"

He thought for a while and gave a reply that showed just how much their marriage meant to him. "Yes," he said at last. And then he commented, "What is a half hour -- or even a night's tryst -- compared to 25 years of love and memories?"

Now that's love! I don't like to see cheating happen, but I can truthfully say that there are other actions that are far more detrimental to a relationship.

If all the charges against Linda were indeed true, how did Danny's actions compare to this person who was a non-professing Christian? A person usually sees the actions of others through his own eyeglasses. To the pure in heart, others look pure. Unfortunately the converse is also true.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 02:24 AM
Post #95

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 13 2007, 02:19 AM) [snapback]177855[/snapback]

A man phoned me and told me through tears that his wife had moved out and probably was with another guy. He and his wife had been married for over 25 years and he didn't have the slightest idea that there was a problem.

I asked him, "If your wife had sex with this guy, would you still take her back?"

He thought for a while and gave a reply that showed just how much their marriage meant to him. "Yes," he said at last. And then he commented, "What is a half hour -- or even a night's tryst -- compared to 25 years of love and memories?"

Now that's love! I don't like to see cheating happen, but I can truthfully say that there are other actions that are far more detrimental to a relationship.

If all the charges against Linda were indeed true, how did Danny's actions compare to this person who was a non-professing Christian? A person usually sees the actions of others through his own eyeglasses. To the pure in heart, others look pure. Unfortunately the converse is also true.

I totally agree with your assesment of "true love." It is Danny's actions which you have been misinformed about. What you did not ask your friend (or you did not post it, if you did) was would he stay married to her if she refused to give up the 3rd party? A refusal that was not just given once but over and over again. D. was totally willing to forgive and reconcile but three's a crowd

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 13 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #96

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

I refuse to think that all these people who have talked to Linda, Mark Finley, John Lamcang, 3ABN board, Danny, friends are all wrong and deceiving us.

Mark Finley's name has been brought into this repeatedly. We have been told that he is willing to make a statement to anyone who contacts him--or words to that effect.

Please contact him and publish his statement.

Thank you.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 01:10 AM) [snapback]177853[/snapback]

I am so relieved that finally, finally someone admitted that the source for all the stories and allegations against Danny are coming from Linda!!! I have said time and again where else could they originate? Several here have gotten their stories from her, they post the stuff and everyone runs with it and then says Linda is staying mum and never trashes her ex and she is taking the high road.... roflmao.gif The pregnancy kit story all told from her angle. Gosh it must be gospel.

Throughout the years people have contacted Linda. What could you expect? They have asked her questions. She has responded to questions that people have asked her. What would you expect her to do?

Do not over generalize that. One can not logically state that because she answered an individual quetion that she is responsible for 'all the stories and allligations against Danny.'

This post has been edited by Observer: Feb 13 2007, 05:10 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 13 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #97

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 01:10 AM)

I am so relieved that finally, finally someone admitted that the source for all the stories and allegations against Danny are coming from Linda!!! I have said time and again where else could they originate? Several here have gotten their stories from her, they post the stuff and everyone runs with it and then says Linda is staying mum and never trashes her ex and she is taking the high road.... The pregnancy kit story all told from her angle. Gosh it must be gospel.

WWJD, you again are factually challenged. To logically draw the above conclusion from one statement from Watchbird about an isolated situation is an assumption that is impossibe to support. Watchbird never said that "the source for all the stories and allegations against Danny are coming from Linda". I, for one, received none of the facts for any of the information I posted from Linda. That is the truth. At the time that I wrote "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN" no one, except my husband, knew who "sister" was and I did not contact anyone for background information in regard to 3ABN. I wrote from the knowledge I had from being at 3ABN, living in Thompsonville and being a member of the Thompsonville SDA church. I am not Linda, I am a married woman, she is not. With all of this in mind I agree with the following statement from Observer.

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 13 2007, 06:08 AM) [snapback]177867[/snapback]

Mark Finley's name has been brought into this repeatedly. We have been told that he is willing to make a statement to anyone who contacts him--or words to that effect.

Please contact him and publish his statement.

Thank you.
Throughout the years people have contacted Linda. What could you expect? They have asked her questions. She has responded to questions that people have asked her. What would you expect her to do?

Do not over generalize that. One can not logically state that because she answered an individual quetion that she is responsible for 'all the stories and allligations against Danny.'

WWJD, you bring shame to yourself by making such bold misrepresentations of the facts. You are not fooling anyone, "that dog don't hunt here".

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Feb 13 2007, 09:13 AM

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 13 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #98

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]177853[/snapback]

I am so relieved that finally, finally someone admitted that the source for all the stories and allegations against Danny are coming from Linda!!! I have said time and again where else could they originate?

Go away. You've been lurking here trying to confuse things and muddy the waters. If you're here looking for the facts, I'm Pope Benedict.

So the truth about what really happened with the pregnancy test came from Linda. Does that mean she was colluding with Church of God members for two decades scaring up allegations against Tommy so that Danny would get in trouble for trying to cover for his brother? Yeah, that's it. Or if not, maybe not all the stories came from Linda.

Have you even read save3abn.com? I don't know how anyone could go through that information, which is documented and firsthand, and still believe that Danny doesn't have something to hide. I would love to see evidence that would exonerate Danny and Co. from the charges of embezzlement, covering up sex abuse, and character assassination--not because I'm a fan of 3ABN, but because people I love are fans and I don't want to see them or my church, my spiritual home, hurt. All we get from anyone connected with 3ABN is stonewalling, dissembling and denial--lies, like yours.

If there's truth on 3ABN's side, let's have it, for God's sake. Don't you know what this is going to do to the church?

I came back to these boards looking for better information so I could be prepared to deal with in my churches when it becomes more public. It doesn't help when people like you come in here prepared to defend Danny no matter what the cost--even your own integrity. I'm still new, but I feel that on blacksda, honest seekers are welcome here, if they're willing to do the reading to catch up--but not people who came with their minds made up over against any facts.

Your logic doesn't follow normal rules. The rules for your logic are, defend Danny and make Linda look bad no matter whose words you have to twist. It's called lying, I see you doing it over and over again in this thread and others--so go away.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Feb 13 2007, 09:44 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #99

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

well said SoulEspresso..... you have summed up my feelings regarding these danny apologists... most of them anyway.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 13 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 03:10 AM) [snapback]177853[/snapback]

Thank you so much watchbird for finally telling the truth....
Now lets look at the "she said how she laughed in his face"...We have a man that believes with all his heart his wife is cheating on him. He is tore up, he is angry and he is hurt so ....knowing all of this, she decides to "plant" a pregnancy test for a joke, of course. Then when he finds it, and to him, it confirms his worst fears, making the hurt almost unbearable
, she, then, laughs in his face at his changing emotions. Yes. that certainly sounds like someone who loved her husband dearly and was trying "so hard" to reconcile.

....... no.gif......... wallbash.gif............. no.gif ........... with all I have read from you... I still simply cannot believe that ANYONE could be so grossly desperate as to try and leap from one point to a generalization covering all possibilities in one gigantic leap... not even Evil Knievle would try THAT stunt.... no.gif

Whatever the facts of the dynamics are between two people.... the MOTIVES of one of them can ONLY be learned from asking the person whose motives one is trying to figure out. Therefore, for this "fact".... there is only ONE person in the whole world who would know... and that is Linda herself. Therefore I asked her personally... up front... and directly... not only for the narrative of the event, but also WHY she had done it.

That does NOT mean that she is the only one who supplied me with details of the narrative. Nor does it mean that she was the only one who told me what they understood her motives to be. And you can do all the fancy footwork, highsky dives, wheeliedeelies that you want.... your conclusions as stated above are not even close to the world of reality.

But.... carry on..... the more such assinine things you say, the more detailed view you give of your inner self.... and I congratulate you on reaching a new low... for frankly, I had long ago thought you couldn't possibly paint yourself any worse..... But... the elusive "J" is getting more and more "elusive".... from Jacob to Judas to.... what? ... "Jerkas"....?

Whatever... carry on.....

....... TVsnack.gif.......

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #101

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 13 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]177960[/snapback]

....... no.gif......... wallbash.gif............. no.gif ........... with all I have read from you... I still simply cannot believe that ANYONE could be so grossly desperate as to try and leap from one point to a generalization covering all possibilities in one gigantic leap... not even Evil Knievle would try THAT stunt.... no.gif

Whatever the facts of the dynamics are between two people.... the MOTIVES of one of them can ONLY be learned from asking the person whose motives one is trying to figure out. Therefore, for this "fact".... there is only ONE person in the whole world who would know... and that is Linda herself. Therefore I asked her personally... up front... and directly... not only for the narrative of the event, but also WHY she had done it.
"elusive".... from Jacob to Judas to.... what? ... "Jerkas"....?
Whatever... carry on.....

Please Watchbird, let up..your words slay me...There is only ONE person? Sorry, there were 2 in that room. You were told What Danny said and/or what his reactions were by her. You are also saying there is nill chance that what was told to you about why the test was purchased, could be a lie. Talk about naive.....
No one can possibly leap to generalizations as well as you. You have done it for months. Not to mention, common sense says, if you called to ask her about one thing, you asked her about a lot more incidents. All answers given obviously would be 100% true, therefore, you think you are "in the know." There are 2 sides to everything, maybe you should give the Danny the same courtesy as you have given Linda and ask him some of those questions. That would be the only fair way woudn't it? That is why marriage counselors talk to both people, because they cannot get a fair or accurate take on the situation by only hearing one side.
Enough already. We know who your source is and you are no longer credible.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 13 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #102

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 13 2007, 09:42 AM) [snapback]177917[/snapback]

Go away. You've been lurking here trying to confuse things and muddy the waters. If you're here looking for the facts, I'm Pope Benedict.

Have you even read save3abn.com? I don't know how anyone could go through that information, which is documented and firsthand, and still believe that Danny doesn't have something to hide. I would love to see evidence that would exonerate Danny and Co. from the charges of embezzlement, covering up sex abuse, and character assassination--not because I'm a fan of 3ABN, but because people I love are fans and I don't want to see them or my church, my spiritual home, hurt. All we get from anyone connected with 3ABN is stonewalling, dissembling and denial--lies, like yours.
Your logic doesn't follow normal rules. The rules for your logic are, defend Danny and make Linda look bad no matter whose words you have to twist. It's called lying, I see you doing it over and over again in this thread and others--so go away.

charges of embezzlement? Right, Gailon would know...There has not been any evidence whatsoever of embezzlement. Maybe you are confusing Danny with Gailon. A man starts his own website. He is not a church leader, he is not an attorney and he is not a licensed investigator. But if it is there (the site) then it must be true. How, gullible & naive is that? Have you ever been to 3abn. Have you even met any of the people involved. Do you have a clue as to who all they have to account to? I doubt if you can answer yes to even one of those questions.
As to your accusation of character assasination....I couldn't stop laughing...that was how many sentences after you just basically called Danny ,an embezzler, hiding sexual abuse, stonewalling, denial, dissembling and character assasination. And as I said all of your thoughts and accusations come from what you have read...unbelievable, that pretty much says it all.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #103

Guests

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 12:00 PM) [snapback]177971[/snapback]

Please Watchbird, let up..your words slay me...There is only ONE person? Sorry, there were 2 in that room. You were told What Danny said and/or what his reactions were by her. You are also saying there is nill chance that what was told to you about why the test was purchased, could be a lie. Talk about naive.....
No one can possibly leap to generalizations as well as you. You have done it for months. Not to mention, common sense says, if you called to ask her about one thing, you asked her about a lot more incidents. All answers given obviously would be 100% true, therefore, you think you are "in the know." There are 2 sides to everything, maybe you should give the Danny the same courtesy as you have given Linda and ask him some of those questions. That would be the only fair way woudn't it? That is why marriage counselors talk to both people, because they cannot get a fair or accurate take on the situation by only hearing one side.
Enough already. We know who your source is and you are no longer credible.

[color=#000099]This has been very well said. Can you believe a hurt women, a women who these people say was railroaded, laughing in the face of her husband after he found her pregnancy test. ./color]

edited for content.... you just got back, thus you need to mind your manners....

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 13 2007, 03:14 PM

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Feb 13 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #104

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]178013[/snapback]

[color=#000099]This has been very well said. Can you believe a hurt women, a women who these people say was railroaded, laughing in the face of her husband after he found her pregnancy test. /color]

I would like to know why do you have to sound so nasty? If Linda is as you say two faced than why do you care what she says? If 3ABN has not been hurt, financially, by all of this mess why do you care what is/has been said? My issue is, has always been, the response of 3ABN over this mess. If Linda did all they say she has, than I would say she was playing church all of this time. She had to be playing for a long time to fall for this Dr. so easily. 3ABN has responded in such a negative way. Why do they really care what is said on a message board? Even if letters are sent to churches, pastors and whoever else why should they care if they are not being effected by it?

I believe it was done in spite for Linda to buy the pregnancy test. But it seems to me neither Danny or Linda were acting very mature in this breakup. It is sad to me neither of them acted like Christians and I believe they both need to repent. Since it was such a public breakup than there should be accountability. I don't believe they need to get on TV and cry like Jimmy Swaggert but it would be nice if something was done to show they both made mistakes. Than maybe people could move on.

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 13 2007, 03:18 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #105

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

where I come from that is called a "stank" attitude....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church