Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:28 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Bystander
post Feb 26 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #211

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 26 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]180848[/snapback]

Well it's not about being less then perfect, AFAIC it's a nasty cruel joke to play on your spouse.

Here's another question, if this letter is legit.

She'd talked to the Doctor about D.S. searching her car before, why???

How did she know that? Because D.S. found something in it? Like the nice watch the Doctor had given L.S.??
Somehow I don't believe either Linda or Danny were laughing...

The fact that she was laughing with the Doctor and her husband was the butt of the joke?

Sick...

Excellent point Aletheia. She had obviously been talking to the Doc about the details of her marriage. Why? Her only contact was supposed to be about Nathan. She was obviously close enough "friends" with the Doc to laugh with him at what she was doing to DS. You have her talking to another man about something as private as her marriage, laughing with him at her husband, receiving a watch from him and you all wonder why Danny was afraid for their marriage and looked through her things?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 26 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #212

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

In other words, "at last we have proof of her cheatin, yes sirrie right there proof that she was talkin to the good doc about something other than Nathan and by george that means cheatin, cheatin I tell ya, and that's good enough for a divorce, yup she was a cheatin alright. Cheatin over the phone lines (kinky). Good enough for a Guam quickie divorce"

nopity.gif while Rome burns

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 26 2007, 11:15 PM) [snapback]180888[/snapback]

Excellent point Aletheia. She had obviously been talking to the Doc about the details of her marriage. Why? Her only contact was supposed to be about Nathan. She was obviously close enough "friends" with the Doc to laugh with him at what she was doing to DS. You have her talking to another man about something as private as her marriage, laughing with him at her husband, receiving a watch from him and you all wonder why Danny was afraid for their marriage and looked through her things?

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 26 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #213

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 26 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]180888[/snapback]

Bystander,

THE PTK test by its self means nothing.

The letter were she is talking to the doc, about something other then Nathan, HELLO she very clearly is warning the doc, that rumors are going to get deeper about them because of her "joke".

It would seem to me that she clearly was already being charged with rumors about the doc.

SO while I agree the PTK test was a foolish thing to do, it is not proof of an affair.

It is clear from the letter that the linda and the doc had at least a casual friendship, but i am not sure were having casual friends of the oppiste sex when you are married person is the same has having AFFAIRS.

Bystander, if you have a a problem with Linda's sense of humor i can understand and even agree with that, but to grow a joke into something more that is pushing it.

But what bothers me is that YOU and others of the defend Danny crowd clearly believe that the only reason that Linda bought the PTK was because she had been having sexual intercourse with the Good DOC from Norway, and was worried that she was with child, and IS CLEARLY not the case from the PTK and the letter.

NOW IF,

you have some other proof stop sitting on it and bring it out, my best guess that it does not exist.

ERik

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 27 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #214

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 27 2007, 12:03 AM) [snapback]180893[/snapback]

Bystander,

The letter were she is talking to the doc, about something other then Nathan, HELLO she very clearly is warning the doc, that rumors are going to get deeper about them because of her "joke".

It would seem to me that she clearly was already being charged with rumors about the doc.

SO while I agree the PTK test was a foolish thing to do, it is not proof of an affair.

It is clear from the letter that the linda and the doc had at least a casual friendship, but i am not sure were having casual friends of the oppiste sex when you are married person is the same has having AFFAIRS.

Bystander, if you have a a problem with Linda's sense of humor i can understand and even agree with that, but to grow a joke into something more that is pushing it.

But what bothers me is that YOU and others of the defend Danny crowd clearly believe that the only reason that Linda bought the PTK was because she had been having sexual intercourse with the Good DOC from Norway, and was worried that she was with child, and IS CLEARLY not the case from the PTK and the letter.

NOW IF,

you have some other proof stop sitting on it and bring it out, my best guess that it does not exist.

ERik

Erik, there is no proof because there was no affair. If Bystander and Co. have proof, than I am willing to listen. If not, then it is just more evil surmising on their part. End of story.

Sister

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 27 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #215

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 27 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]180905[/snapback]

Erik, there is no proof because there was no affair. If Bystander and Co. have proof, than I am willing to listen. If not, then it is just more evil surmising on their part. End of story.

Sister

I truly wish it was the end of the story, but sadly it is not. Let me just say that no one on this board has done any more evil surmising, accusing and throwing allegations than you, sister. You have shown, over and over that you care not who gets hurt by your evil slander. Even children are not exempt when you try to ruin their parents. And don't try to tell me that whomever, did it to themselves by their own behavior because, you know and God knows, no matter what anyone did or didn't do, it doesn't need to be all over the internet. I really have no idea why that you hate 3abn so much, or why you hate the shelton's so much, and truthfully, I really don't care. No matter what vengeance you seek and and what reasons you have for doing so, nothing excuses your attempts at trying to destroy, reputations, families, marriages, the children involved, a whole entire church, and a great ministry. You have even slandered the families of your "friends." With friends like you, who needs enemy's. You have allowed your evil imagination and surmisings to run wild, and have shown nothing or no one any kind of respect, not even for those that are deceased and cannot defend themselves. Your hate and bitterness show through with every post that you make. The word says, If you are guilty of breaking one, then you are guilty of breaking all.....think about it...slander, untruths, deceitful insinuations, the spreading of rumors, it is all sin in the eyes of God. Therefore, you are no less sinful than those that you accuse of such horrible wrongs.
The difference between you and others on your side of the camp, is that you never just make statements that you don't like DS or the way he does things or you think there needs to be some changes made etc etc...you dive in and try to drive blows way below the belt and you don't care who gets in the way. Some of the people you have tried to destroy have never, done anything to you. And, in fact, have been good to you. But hey they are just deterrents on your mission to try and take DS down, so strike them down too, no matter who they are.
I would love for christianitys sake to just say you don't realize what you are doing or you are just making some big mistakes. But I can't. The things you have said are calculated and thought out.
Just remember whether a person murders, steals, commits adultery, or assasinates a persons character with slander, falsehoods and halftruths, the fires will burn the same for the sinners. It isn't too late to stop what you are doing. I and others pray for you and for the bitterness and hate that pushes you to do this. We will keep praying.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 27 2007, 01:43 AM
Post #216

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 26 2007, 10:41 PM) [snapback]180913[/snapback]

I truly wish it was the end of the story, but sadly it is not. Let me just say that no one on this board has done any more evil surmising, accusing and throwing allegations than you, sister. You have shown, over and over that you care not who gets hurt by your evil slander. Even children are not exempt when you try to ruin their parents. And don't try to tell me that whomever, did it to themselves by their own behavior because, you know and God knows, no matter what anyone did or didn't do, it doesn't need to be all over the internet. I really have no idea why that you hate 3abn so much, or why you hate the shelton's so much, and truthfully, I really don't care. No matter what vengeance you seek and and what reasons you have for doing so, nothing excuses your attempts at trying to destroy, reputations, families, marriages, the children involved, a whole entire church, and a great ministry. You have even slandered the families of your "friends." With friends like you, who needs enemy's. You have allowed your evil imagination and surmisings to run wild, and have shown nothing or no one any kind of respect, not even for those that are deceased and cannot defend themselves. Your hate and bitterness show through with every post that you make. The word says, If you are guilty of breaking one, then you are guilty of breaking all.....think about it...slander, untruths, deceitful insinuations, the spreading of rumors, it is all sin in the eyes of God. Therefore, you are no less sinful than those that you accuse of such horrible wrongs.
The difference between you and others on your side of the camp, is that you never just make statements that you don't like DS or the way he does things or you think there needs to be some changes made etc etc...you dive in and try to drive blows way below the belt and you don't care who gets in the way. Some of the people you have tried to destroy have never, done anything to you. And, in fact, have been good to you. But hey they are just deterrents on your mission to try and take DS down, so strike them down too, no matter who they are.
I would love for christianitys sake to just say you don't realize what you are doing or you are just making some big mistakes. But I can't. The things you have said are calculated and thought out.
Just remember whether a person murders, steals, commits adultery, or assasinates a persons character with slander, falsehoods and halftruths, the fires will burn the same for the sinners. It isn't too late to stop what you are doing. I and others pray for you and for the bitterness and hate that pushes you to do this. We will keep praying.

bystander,

now that we have settled sisters enteral fate can you awnser the question i asked

erik

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 27 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #217

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

If having close friends of the opposite sex was the same as having an affair both my wife and I would have had grounds for divorce years ago. Instead we've both, separately and together embraced those friendships and used them to make our lives complete. Having friends of the opposite sex is not a sin, but if you are a control freak then I suppose it would be....

Richard

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 27 2007, 12:03 AM) [snapback]180893[/snapback]

Bystander,

NOW IF,

ERik

+Quote Post
Ex3ABNViewer
post Feb 27 2007, 07:08 AM
Post #218

Member No.: 2,913

I realize the pregnancy test was not enough to cause a divorce or establish cheating per se. I think the email shows how bad this situation had gotten. Linda says she loved/loves 3ABN? Yet she knew this would add to the rumors and thought it would be funny????

I realize that we all make mistakes. I just think the tone of the email shows how low Danny and Linda had gone through this saga. I wish they both would have taken time off instead of dragging all of this through the "public eye". Sad to say I feel this shows Linda was vindictive, yes I know through divorce situations people can do things they normally wouldn't do. If that is true for Linda why can it not be the same for Danny?

I keep going back and forth on this whole saga. I have not "picked a side" yet, I am waiting to hear from Linda herself. I have heard from Danny and Walt. I do feel the divorce was way to quick regardless of what Linda did or didn't do. I also think 3ABN said too much, but I wonder how innocent is Linda in all of these other rumors? Just waiting to hear what she has to say.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 27 2007, 07:40 AM
Post #219

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

If the Doctor was the only only one Linda communicated with about the ptk, this email might have been considered to be the "smoking gun" but he wasn't. We know she told others beforehand. She has said that she was counseling about a situation at 3ABN involving some high profile people there with a person who was safe to talk to because of distance. She also believed this person was not biased as those locally might be.

From all that has been said, I believe the situation involved her marriage and another person besides Danny who was a high profile person at 3ABN. I believe the person she was seeking advice from was the Doctor and that instead of trying to undermine her marriage, she was letting her friends and the Doctor know that she thought she could get through to Danny with her joke, and that it would be worth doing it. The doctor didn't advise her to do this, she told him she was going to do it. Unfortunately, it was a poor joke and backfired.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 27 2007, 08:48 AM
Post #220

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 27 2007, 07:40 AM) [snapback]180934[/snapback]

If the Doctor was the only only one Linda communicated with about the ptk, this email might have been considered to be the "smoking gun" but he wasn't. We know she told others beforehand. She has said that she was counseling about a situation at 3ABN involving some high profile people there with a person who was safe to talk to because of distance. She also believed this person was not biased as those locally might be.

From all that has been said, I believe the situation involved her marriage and another person besides Danny who was a high profile person at 3ABN. I believe the person she was seeking advice from was the Doctor and that instead of trying to undermine her marriage, she was letting her friends and the Doctor know that she thought she could get through to Danny with her joke, and that it would be worth doing it. The doctor didn't advise her to do this, she told him she was going to do it. Unfortunately, it was a poor joke and backfired.

all you have said might be true.... fact remains Danny had NO grounds for a divorce...... NONE......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 27 2007, 08:54 AM
Post #221

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Ex3ABNViewer)
I keep going back and forth on this whole saga. I have not "picked a side" yet, I am waiting to hear from Linda herself. I have heard from Danny and Walt. I do feel the divorce was way to quick regardless of what Linda did or didn't do. I also think 3ABN said too much, but I wonder how innocent is Linda in all of these other rumors? Just waiting to hear what she has to say.

After the great live speech on 3abn about the wayward Linda, and how they had repeatedly asked her to stop her so-called affair, but she refused, I was convinced she must be the guilty one and was little devil in the woodpile.

But, I reserved the possibility there may be another side to the story. When I read on Linda's website that she'd never been unfaithful to her husband, and loved the ministry, and wished them only the best, and demonstrated an attitude of forgivesness to those who treated her wrong, I knew this was just the beginning of a deeper insight in the matter.

Having discovered blacksda.com has given me an even clearer picture--but do have to sort things out carefully. When I first started reading the archives here, I tried very hard to stay unassuming. But as I began to get acquainted with this character Bystander--just reading and analyzing his posts and writing style--I began to feel the presence of someone who felt cornered, someone who was feeling burned and had the disposition of a scorched wildcat, someone whose plan had backfired on them, someone who was overly defensive...whose sarcasim was uncalled for and fairly immature--kinda like that of a know-it-all-never-been-wrong-in-my-entire-life type of "fighter."

So, as gravity would have it, when we give objectivity a fair chance, I began to fall one way rather than the other. Now, every post I read reinforces the call. Something's wrong.

Funny how God sometimes gives glimpses of truth to those that aren't in positions to look too close.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 27 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #222

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

very good insight Laurence.... flesh and blood didnt reveal that.... keep reading.... and try to find the answer to those simple questions.... Did Danny have grounds for divorce? Why did he treat his wife of 20 yrs the way he did? Why would his stepdaughter make an allegation of inappropriate sexual contact?

After contemplating those three questions move on to the more complicated one of how are/were the employees at 3abn treated by Danny Shelton? Why the lies surrounding Tommy Shelton? Why the lies about Linda's and the trashing of ther reputation?

That will keep you busy for a day or two.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 27 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #223

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Believe me, Bystander is not "cornered" at all. Nor has he been "burned" by anyone.

Laurence I find your comments very strange. Let me tell you something--I do hope you are listening carefully. Bystander is very close to the situation at 3ABN. Very close.

I do hope you understand what I am saying.

Because he is close to 3ABN, HE KNOWS. He knows exactly what has been going on at 3ABN, all the ins and outs, ups and downs. He knows Danny and he knows Linda.

It would be smart to sit up and pay attention to what Bystander says.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 27 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #224

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Continuing to mull this all over in my own mind: 1. Someone is already speaking with a trusted person about her offspring's medical and emotional problems 2. Becomes concerned about her spouse and his possible attraction to another person 2. Speaks to the person treating her "child" about her concerns 4. Mentions her concerrns to her spouse 5. Spouse retorts " Me? You're the one with a boyfriend!" 5. Spouse attempts to discredit both wife and the person he fears has been told of this situation by accusing them both 6. Spouse attempts to discredit anyone who will not join him in accusing them

This seems to me to be the modus operendi - when accused of something, do not deny it. Do not bring up proof of innocence. Attack the character of the accuser. In fact, when anyone mentions any concerns for this person, take it as a personal attack and reply in the same spirit he ascribes to others, assuming they have the worst, most hatefull motives for questioning him.

This post has been edited by lurker: Feb 27 2007, 09:36 AM

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 27 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #225

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 27 2007, 07:31 AM) [snapback]180954[/snapback]

Believe me, Bystander is not "cornered" at all. Nor has he been "burned" by anyone.

Laurence I find your comments very strange. Let me tell you something--I do hope you are listening carefully. Bystander is very close to the situation at 3ABN. Very close.

I do hope you understand what I am saying.

Because he is close to 3ABN, HE KNOWS. He knows exactly what has been going on at 3ABN, all the ins and outs, ups and downs. He knows Danny and he knows Linda.

It would be smart to sit up and pay attention to what Bystander says.

Lee,

IF he is that close to the 3abn, one of two things is going on either he hopelessly blinded by the closeness to 3abn, or he is sinfully covering others mistakes.

I again call on all Danny's supporters listen to Linda bring out the proof, lets get this over with, I for one do not care if it was gotten by wrong methods, ( of course that will not look good for Danny, but it would make things clearer)

OR if Danny is wanting to save the proof for court fine, then put your name out there, I am only saying this to help make your side more transparent and believable. Because right now bystander sound a lot like the guy in my church that is sure that danny has done nothing wrong, but when you ask questions well danny is a godly man he would never do anything wrong, he is under attack of satan.(the sad part is danny and 3abn are under attack of satan, but it might not be from the angle they think it is.)

AGAIN, the truth never has to hide it will always stand up to a very close checking out.

Also remeber I came to this site ready to defend danny, and sure that he was under attack from satan. But DANNY"S letters and action changed my mind. So if there is proof that can clear danny and 3abn lets get it out on the table.

Erik

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church