Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
erik
post Feb 27 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #241

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 27 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]181026[/snapback]

You show once again that you can't see the forest for the trees. Were you online the other night when sister attacked Melody? She did it with such a smug and "tell all" spirit. She did it with no concern for her friend Derrell or the children involved. Have you read her other hundreds of post that reek with satisfaction of trying to destroy reputations? When she is not, out and out calling people, liars, adulterers, thieves, etc...she plants innuendo that causes speculation and finally grows into a "fact" before it is all said and done. Then, if called on it, she always back pedals to "oh my, I am just doing what God wants me to do, and I will pray for 3abn. Go back, expresso, Look at the spirit of her posts.
If that is the kind of spirit we all should exhibit then I am truly fearful for the name of christianity. I am sure we have all, at times, said things that we shouldn't have but her posts are way beyond that. They are cruel, nasty, and smack with an air of superiority and, a hate, that she cannot hide.
And again, haven't you believed what she has to say without asking her to identify herself, since she claims to know firsthand?

Bystander,

Why do you fear sister the most out of the all the people on this forum she seems to bother you the most, or are you scared that she might know things you would rater not be made public.

I am really wondering why you are so scared of her, while i read her posts and listen to them like i do yours, her post are not the ones that carry the most weight with me personally.

Johann, b. kerr, and duane's, posts carry the strongest rings of truth.

but you have no were near the venmon for them i wonder why?

Maybe sister is more dangerous to you then the rest of us think.

Sister maybe you can tell us all why bystander really seems to have it out for you.

Erik
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 27 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #242

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 27 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]181037[/snapback]

Bystander,

Why do you fear sister the most out of the all the people on this forum she seems to bother you the most, or are you scared that she might know things you would rater not be made public.

I am really wondering why you are so scared of her, while i read her posts and listen to them like i do yours, her post are not the ones that carry the most weight with me personally.

Johann, b. kerr, and duane's, posts carry the strongest rings of truth.

but you have no were near the venmon for them i wonder why?

Maybe sister is more dangerous to you then the rest of us think.

Sister maybe you can tell us all why bystander really seems to have it out for you.

Erik

Thank you, Eric. Bystander knows who the three of us are, and he is dying to find out who sister is. He might realize that she has an extraordinary powerful pen that may pierce a certain image he is defending.

I cannot say for sure, but the time may come soon when he will know too well who sister is.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 27 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #243

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

All this court talk is tiresome. If Danny and 3abn actually have proof then let them present it to the web sites that are bringing the charges against them. We do pay attention here, if they can present verifiable truth I would gladly change my mind about the situation. The fact is they have not shown a shard of truth to contradict the charges against them. If they had the proof why did they not present it years ago so none of this would be going on now? The only reason for them to take anyone to court is to silence the truth through high priced lawyers. The fact it if they had proof and would have presented it to the people there would be no need for anyone to go to court or these forums.

So what is happening is the Dannyscribes, Bystander, Lee, Altheia, wwjd and the like get on here and bolster the case, not of Danny, but of his critics. If they really want to silence the critics and avoid the courts let them reveal themselves for who they are and show us the proof. Put up or shut up should be their motto, instead of speak up and show nothing. (Ok actually they are showing plenty, but it's not what they are trying to show)

Richard

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 27 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #244

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 27 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]181042[/snapback]

Thank you, Eric. Bystander knows who the three of us are, and he is dying to find out who sister is. He might realize that she has an extraordinary powerful pen that may pierce a certain image he is defending.

I cannot say for sure, but the time may come soon when he will know too well who sister is.

johann,

Well i just wish that every body would just let every body else know all the facts that they have then the rest of us can judge accordingly in the mean time i understand reason why some conceal their names.

I mean it has been stated the truth has nothing to hid, lets get the facts and rest of us on this forum and around the world in the sda church can judge for ourself's.

By the way your years of service to the SDA church remind of my grandfather, his family was from Sweden, also for that matter thank you for your years of working for the church.

Erik

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Feb 27 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #245

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 27 2007, 02:12 PM) [snapback]181026[/snapback]

You show once again that you can't see the forest for the trees. Were you online the other night when sister attacked Melody? She did it with such a smug and "tell all" spirit. She did it with no concern for her friend Derrell or the children involved. Have you read her other hundreds of post that reek with satisfaction of trying to destroy reputations? When she is not, out and out calling people, liars, adulterers, thieves, etc...she plants innuendo that causes speculation and finally grows into a "fact" before it is all said and done. Then, if called on it, she always back pedals to "oh my, I am just doing what God wants me to do, and I will pray for 3abn. Go back, expresso, Look at the spirit of her posts.
If that is the kind of spirit we all should exhibit then I am truly fearful for the name of christianity. I am sure we have all, at times, said things that we shouldn't have but her posts are way beyond that. They are cruel, nasty, and smack with an air of superiority and, a hate, that she cannot hide.
And again, haven't you believed what she has to say without asking her to identify herself, since she claims to know firsthand?

Techniques used in this post by Bystander:
1. Accusation by way of projection (psychology term meaning taking one's own issues and assigning them to other personalities)

I didn't automatically believe her, Bystander. I do now--because her testimony is corroborated by other tales of woe coming out of 3ABN. People whose names we know.

We don't know your name, or wwjd's, or Aletheia's, or Lee's. You are all on the side of entrenched powers, and you have a lot less to lose by revealing yourself than sister does. Heck you guys are the ones with the big law firm on your side ...

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 27 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #246

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 27 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]181066[/snapback]

We don't know your name, or wwjd's, or Aletheia's, or Lee's.

Aletheia did identify herself as "Cindy, from Lafayette, IN" early on... others continue to rehearse for their CourtTV closeup, invoking their 5th amendment right against self incrimination... who knew that not being anonymous could be incriminating...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 27 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #247

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 27 2007, 04:49 PM) [snapback]181066[/snapback]

1. Accusation by way of projection (psychology term meaning taking one's own issues and assigning them to other personalities)

I didn't automatically believe her, Bystander. I do now--because her testimony is corroborated by other tales of woe coming out of 3ABN. People whose names we know.

We don't know your name, or wwjd's, or Aletheia's, or Lee's. You are all on the side of entrenched powers, and you have a lot less to lose by revealing yourself than sister does. Heck you guys are the ones with the big law firm on your side ...

Ecc 4:1 I looked again and saw people being mistreated everywhere on earth. They were crying, but no one was there to offer comfort, and those who mistreated them were powerful.

seems that happens more often than not..... the powerful oppress....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 27 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #248

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Good point Clay. To go along with that, I heard on 3abn yesterday that the Kingdom of Heaven does not use the principle of force, but rather relies on voluntary action. May we assume the likes of BKerr was dropped from the program, voluntarily?

:raises one eyebrow:

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 28 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #249

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 28 2007, 12:49 AM) [snapback]181066[/snapback]

- - -

This projection is what I discovered from the very beginning of the accusations hurled at Linda. Again and again I had the opportunity to verify that so many of the accusations were things the accuser had done him/her-self that were projected to someone else.

The worst part of it is that the accuser seemed so honest in describing how someone else did what that person had done him/her self, and they managed to convince so many they were telling the truth.

This is a general observation I have made and one of many reasons I know I am telling the truth - because I was in a situation where I could observe and experience the happening myself or have them verified by eye witnesses. It seemed strange, but several of these eye witnesses had absolutely nothing to do with the case itself, but honestly told me what they had observed.

Such projections have caused the greates tragedy I have experienced in my life. I feel so sorry for the people working so hard on letting such evil continue.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 28 2007, 03:09 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 28 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #250

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Ok, I just have to say this.....I just can't believe that 17 pages later there is still discussion about this pregnancy test.................Never mind................

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 28 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #251

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Just in case you didn't notice, on page 13 is an email from Linda to Dr. Abrahamsen warning him about the joke she was about to pull on Danny the next day.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 28 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #252

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

I noticed, but it has always been maintained that she meant it for a joke. four pages longer is still to long, if you have proof that she said in advance that is twas a joke. there is no more discussion, she didn't think she was pregnant, her intentions were clear......case closed, BTJM............ dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 28 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #253

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 28 2007, 11:37 PM) [snapback]181282[/snapback]

I noticed, but it has always been maintained that she meant it for a joke. four pages longer is still to long, if you have proof that she said in advance that is twas a joke. there is no more discussion, she didn't think she was pregnant, her intentions were clear......case closed, BTJM............ dunno.gif

That would be heaven on earth if the oppressed could get that easily away from their aggressors.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 28 2007, 03:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Feb 28 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #254

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 28 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]181273[/snapback]

Ok, I just have to say this.....I just can't believe that 17 pages later there is still discussion about this pregnancy test.................Never mind................

(psssst, Di...... There are 7 pages on the previous thread about it.... before you even start counting the 17 pages on this thread.) wave.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 28 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #255

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

LOL!! See! That's what I mean! Far too many pages for something maintained from the beginning and now supported with documentation.
QUOTE(watchbird @ Feb 28 2007, 02:16 PM) [snapback]181293[/snapback]

(psssst, Di...... There are 7 pages on the previous thread about it.... before you even start counting the 17 pages on this thread.) wave.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church