Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=375 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:49 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Denny
post Mar 7 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #376

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 03:39 PM) [snapback]183385[/snapback]

Thanks but I was referring to where Calvin says that she said there were hundreds and on windshields.

Calvin was surmising note the words 'maybe' and 'I got the impression'.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 09:59 AM
Post #377

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Denny @ Mar 7 2007, 08:44 AM) [snapback]183387[/snapback]

Calvin was surmising note the words 'maybe' and 'I got the impression'.

Exactly, thank you. Aletheia didn't say that at all.

+Quote Post
Denny
post Mar 7 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #378

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]183390[/snapback]

Exactly, thank you. Aletheia didn't say that at all.

Neither did Calvin say she did.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 7 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #379

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Excuse me but here is what Dr. Thompson said in his letter:

"While I was with Mark and the doctor, something was said that upset Johann, and he and the doctor left, angry and fast, spinning dirt as they left. Because they had begun to hand out papers of a proposed article they were planning to submit to the local newspaper discrediting 3ABN, we warned them not to come back."

Notice the word: "papers" is plural. They were passing out flyers. Who knows how many they passed out, it could have been hundreds--this was at a campmeeting so there were a lot of people there. Can you imagine the scene? Handing out papers as if you were a part of 3ABN thus deceiving the people? Shouldn't this say something about their character?

Also notice they were going to submit this paper to the local newspaper. Wouldn't you kick them off your property too for such audicity too? I sure would. However, Dr. Thompson said Johann got angry and they "spun out" when they left.

If you want to see the whole letter, go back to the page (page 25) before this one under Aletheia's name and you will find it.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #380

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Lee,

Would you care to show some outrage for Danny using a joke as evidence of an affair, and for saying the marriage was over because Linda hid his gun?

Sure, Johann may not have done everything right, IF Dr. Thompson's account is accurate. But we already know that Dr. Thompson gets his facts wrong on occasion. And even if Johann did do something wrong, it doesn't excuse Danny's ungodly behavior.

And Lee, I would really appreciate hearing some outrage over Bystander's (who never stands by) ranting and raving about Linda being crazy as a fox.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #381

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 09:25 AM) [snapback]183396[/snapback]

Excuse me but here is what Dr. Thompson said in his letter:

"While I was with Mark and the doctor, something was said that upset Johann, and he and the doctor left, angry and fast, spinning dirt as they left. Because they had begun to hand out papers of a proposed article they were planning to submit to the local newspaper discrediting 3ABN, we warned them not to come back."

Notice the word: "papers" is plural. They were passing out flyers. Who knows how many they passed out, it could have been hundreds--this was at a campmeeting so there were a lot of people there. Can you imagine the scene? Handing out papers as if you were a part of 3ABN thus deceiving the people? Shouldn't this say something about their character?

Also notice they were going to submit this paper to the local newspaper. Wouldn't you kick them off your property too for such audicity too? I sure would. However, Dr. Thompson said Johann got angry and they "spun out" when they left.

If you want to see the whole letter, go back to the page (page 25) before this one under Aletheia's name and you will find it.

You are correct. I don't even know why anyone wants to argue about that situation.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 7 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #382

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 09:39 AM) [snapback]183385[/snapback]

Thanks but I was referring to where Calvin says that she said there were hundreds and on windshields.

I did not say she said anything of such. I had in quotes want she said. Repeating again "Johann was handing out flyers" I was making a point for clarification, sorry if that was not clear. In my mind handing out flyers mean more than giving some "a" (singular) letter, wihich is what I believe was Johann explaination.

I don't why I even bother to comment or ask a question for clarification on this mess. doh.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #383

Advanced Member

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 7 2007, 10:07 AM) [snapback]183405[/snapback]

I did not say she said anything of such. I had in quotes want she said. Repeating again "Johann was handing out flyers" I was making a point for clarification, sorry if that was not clear. In my mind handing out flyers mean more than giving some "a" (singular) letter, wihich is what I believe was Johann explaination.

I don't why I even bother to comment or ask a question for clarification on this mess. doh.gif

I hear you, I feel the same way. I guess we can always hope...

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #384

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 11:10 AM) [snapback]183407[/snapback]

I hear you, I feel the same way. I guess we can always hope...

no you don't... you are still commenting and asking questions..... so either that was a lie or you changed your mind.... which?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #385

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]183398[/snapback]

You are correct. I don't even know why anyone wants to argue about that situation.

Nothing in Walt's description, assuming it to be true, justifies Danny's breaking of his promise that Dr. Abrahamsen could give his side of the story at the board meeting following camp meeting.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 7 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #386

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 7 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]183517[/snapback]

Nothing in Walt's description, assuming it to be true, justifies Danny's breaking of his promise that Dr. Abrahamsen could give his side of the story at the board meeting following camp meeting.

Why are you starting in on something else just as ridiculous as the other topic. Your published emails are very specific. The doc was not welcome at campmeeting for obvious reasons but was told he could attend the board meeting, WHICH HE DID NOT. End of story. As usual you have tried to combine the 2 statements into 1 generalized statement which clearly is not the case. Why is this, too, over your head. Camp meeting ended on Sun morning, Doc was not welcome. Board meeting the same day, he was given permission to come.
What is crazy, is that, Doc did travel all that way to come to 3abn supposedly to plead his and LS's innocence. He was invited to do that, AT THE BOARD MEETING, and refused. So, why did he come all of that way? Just to attend camp meeting? I don't think so. Once again, you hurt your side by posting these emails. Only confirms that DS was giving him a chance to tell his side and that didn't change because he wasn't welcome at campmeeting, and he chose NOT to do it when given the opportunity. There is no twists and turns on this one. Simple facts. Try as you might you can't make anything out of this one except, what it is.
Really wouldn't your time be better spent writing some more sensational trash for the pickle/joy website than arguing over nothing here? After all it takes some thought to make those sensational national enquirer headlines to attract readers.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 7 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #387

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Bystander)
The doc was not welcome at campmeeting for obvious reasons but was told he could attend the board meeting, WHICH HE DID NOT. End of story.

What's the rest of this story? Anyone know? What were the "obvious resons?" What message did the doctor have to present, was it ever presented, and why didn't the board, in all fairness, want to hear the other side of the story?

...just curious, and no time to use search.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 7 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #388

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 7 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]183542[/snapback]

What's the rest of this story? Anyone know? What were the "obvious resons?" What message did the doctor have to present, was it ever presented, and why didn't the board, in all fairness, want to hear the other side of the story?

...just curious, and no time to use search.

THE BOARD INVITED HIM TO TELL HIS SIDE. HE DIDN'T COME

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 7 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #389

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Read my questions more carefully, if possible.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #390

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Don't be so gullible, Bystander, who repeatedly, adamantly, without ceasing, refuses to stand by.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church