Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=390 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:51 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #391

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]183396[/snapback]

Excuse me but here is what Dr. Thompson said in his letter:

"While I was with Mark and the doctor, something was said that upset Johann, and he and the doctor left, angry and fast, spinning dirt as they left. Because they had begun to hand out papers of a proposed article they were planning to submit to the local newspaper discrediting 3ABN, we warned them not to come back."

Notice the word: "papers" is plural. They were passing out flyers. Who knows how many they passed out, it could have been hundreds--this was at a campmeeting so there were a lot of people there. Can you imagine the scene? Handing out papers as if you were a part of 3ABN thus deceiving the people? Shouldn't this say something about their character?

Also notice they were going to submit this paper to the local newspaper. Wouldn't you kick them off your property too for such audicity too? I sure would. However, Dr. Thompson said Johann got angry and they "spun out" when they left.

If you want to see the whole letter, go back to the page (page 25) before this one under Aletheia's name and you will find it.

Aside from what Walt Thompson said... which of you actually saw Johann with these alleged letters in his hand giving them to people? How many did he have? How many did you see him give to people? How long was he doing that before he was kicked off the property?

Don't tell me what you heard from someone else.

What did you see, first hand, with your own eyes?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Mar 7 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #392

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 7 2007, 12:10 PM) [snapback]183407[/snapback]

I hear you, I feel the same way. I guess we can always hope...

blink.gif Are you serious?

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 7 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #393

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Mar 7 2007, 04:39 PM) [snapback]183557[/snapback]

blink.gif Are you serious?

no he is not... which is why he is still posting and asking questions....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 7 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #394

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(wwjd)
THE BOARD INVITED HIM TO TELL HIS SIDE. HE DIDN'T COME.

I haven't been following the timeline close enough, I guess. But, let me see if I have this right. You're saying he was still invited to meet with the board after being told not to enter the compound again, the day before?

My question was does anyone know what the doctor had to present to the board--has it ever been made known? What was the message and what did the board think of it after fianlly hearing about it--if in fact they ever did get to hear the other side of the story?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #395

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 7 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]183632[/snapback]

I haven't been following the timeline close enough, I guess. But, let me see if I have this right. You're saying he was still invited to meet with the board after being told not to enter the compound again, the day before?

My question was does anyone know what the doctor had to present to the board--has it ever been made known? What was the message and what did the board think of it after fianlly hearing about it--if in fact they ever did get to hear the other side of the story?

If Walt Thompson's non-negotiable ultimatum of May 4, 2004, was designed to prevent Linda from ever appearing before the board, then I don't see how Danny ever intended to allow the Doc to come to the board either.

Problem is that if you don't show up and get arrested, then they accuse you of never showing up.

The undiluted first angel's message says, "Fear God." Does anyone involved fear God?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 7 2007, 08:28 PM

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 7 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #396

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 7 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]183632[/snapback]

Look at the email. Look at the other posts on this. He was already told that he could come to the board meeting that would follow the ending of camp meeting. He was not to enter the camp -meetings again,after the flyer incident, but ,his board invitation after the camp-meetings were OVER, was still in effect. He did not come.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 7 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #397

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

I've been meaning to ask about the three angel's messages. I think I've finally figured out who the three amigos are at 3abn. What a mess!

Not sure what's happening in other areas, but around here--and there's thousands of Adventist living around here--not many are buying the big divorce explanation. And I know most of these people well. I was one who gave DS the benefit of the doubt, at first, but that's all changed having heard more than one side of the story now.

I can't help but wonder if this same change is taking place elsewhere as the story spreads like wildfire. Most Adventists around here have switched to the HOPE channel. I plan on talking to the remaining handful of 3abn faithfuls around here.

QUOTE(wwjd)
He was not to enter the camp-meetings again, after the flyer incident, but, his board invitation after the camp-meetings were OVER, was still in effect. He did not come.

What day was he told not to enter the campmeeting again? Saturday? How can we be sure he understood the invitaion was still in effect--that the ban would be lifted the next day, or is this just a 20-20 hindsight explanation we're to accept on blind faith?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 7 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #398

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 7 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]183637[/snapback]

What day was he told not to enter the campmeeting again? Saturday? How can we be sure he understood the invitaion was still in effect--that the ban would be lifted the next day, or is this just a 20-20 hindsight explanation we're to accept on blind faith?

Because I was told that Dr. Thompson called them about it and ended up meeting Johann somewhere to talk with him and the Doc still didn't show.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #399

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 7 2007, 09:59 PM) [snapback]183639[/snapback]

Because I was told that Dr. Thompson called them about it and ended up meeting Johann somewhere to talk with him and the Doc still didn't show.

You...were told... how did you validate what you were told? Did you even bother? Did you talk to either Johann or the Dr in 2004?

You refuse to accept what others say and constantly demand 'proof'... so how did you prove what you were told in this instance?

Be as specific as you can.

In His service,
Mr J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #400

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 7 2007, 08:36 PM) [snapback]183636[/snapback]

Look at the email. Look at the other posts on this. He was already told that he could come to the board meeting that would follow the ending of camp meeting. He was not to enter the camp -meetings again,after the flyer incident, but ,his board invitation after the camp-meetings were OVER, was still in effect. He did not come.

Look at the email. Look at the other posts on this. Danny told them not to come prior to any flier incident at all.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 7 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #401

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 7 2007, 11:06 PM) [snapback]183640[/snapback]

You...were told... how did you validate what you were told? Did you even bother? Did you talk to either Johann or the Dr in 2004?

You refuse to accept what others say and constantly demand 'proof'... so how did you prove what you were told in this instance?

Be as specific as you can.

In His service,
Mr J

This issue has been addressed in various places on the Internet. The facts are rather consistent.

Johann and the doctor show up at campmeeting and walk in after the meeting has started,

They sit where they are obvious to all on the dais,

They get up and leave before the meeting is over (arguably to make their presence clear to those on the dais),

They are approached as they leave and move into the parking lot where discussion ensues and Johann grabs Dr. Thompson by the arms and begins to shake him (Johann can paint this however he wants, but by more than one account it was a violent situation, thus the reason others stepped in to remove his grasp of Dr. Thompson),

Discussion continues and Johann and the doctor leave in a huff because they don't get their way,

The following day (Sabbath) Dr. Thompson and Johann and possibly another individual discuss the situation. The doctor is invited to be part of this but he would rather sulk so does not take part,

The invitation to present to the board, with at the very minimum a letter stating their position, still exists and they know it.

Johann and the doctor were there to be confrontational, the fact they were intent on passing out printed material and threatened to go to the local papers is evidence of this fact. One might argue they weren't interested in attending the board meeting or even presenting printed evidence - instead they were there to make a statement and wanted a confrontation on some level.

I don't expect Johann to admit to any of this as he has a vested interest in it not being accepted as fact - but when you take what has been said in numerous places, the emails that have been posted, and the eyewitness accounts that exist it is plain that what is outlined above is indeed the basics of what happened at the campmeeting.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 7 2007, 10:06 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #402

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Please state who the eye witnesses are so that we can contact them and verify what you have said.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 7 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #403

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 8 2007, 12:16 AM) [snapback]183648[/snapback]

Please state who the eye witnesses are so that we can contact them and verify what you have said.

Oh give me a break. You know who was there, Johann knows who was there. You make the calls if you really think there is something incorrect in my post.

There were plenty of individuals there, but maybe you can't cross back over all those bridges you burned to talk to any of those people - that is your problem not mine.

Again, you know who all the eye witnesses were, if you don't recall ask the doctor or Johann and then pick up the phone and make the calls.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 7 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #404

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ah, so you are unable to document your statements?

If you can't support your statements, why make them? Why require others to do your documenting for you?

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 7 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #405

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 8 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]183655[/snapback]

Ah, so you are unable to document your statements?

If you can't support your statements, why make them? Why require others to do your documenting for you?

I am able to tell you the individuals I spoke with in regards to this - but Bob, you know it wouldn't make any difference, your little game of ring-around-the-rosie is part of your MO.

I can support them, you know I can (leaving it at that). You grow more transparent as the days go by.

And, your question, "If you can't support your statements, why make them?" would be well turned around and applied to all of the fabricated statements you have created in an effort to convince others you are trustworthy.

Your last questions was a waste of your time to post since I never made such a request.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 7 2007, 10:52 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church