Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=405 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:53 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
awesumtenor
post Mar 7 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #406

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 7 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]183396[/snapback]

Excuse me but here is what Dr. Thompson said in his letter:

"While I was with Mark and the doctor, something was said that upset Johann, and he and the doctor left, angry and fast, spinning dirt as they left. Because they had begun to hand out papers of a proposed article they were planning to submit to the local newspaper discrediting 3ABN, we warned them not to come back."

Notice the word: "papers" is plural. They were passing out flyers. Who knows how many they passed out, it could have been hundreds--this was at a campmeeting so there were a lot of people there. Can you imagine the scene? Handing out papers as if you were a part of 3ABN thus deceiving the people? Shouldn't this say something about their character?

Also notice they were going to submit this paper to the local newspaper. Wouldn't you kick them off your property too for such audicity too? I sure would. However, Dr. Thompson said Johann got angry and they "spun out" when they left.

If you want to see the whole letter, go back to the page (page 25) before this one under Aletheia's name and you will find it.

The question you all keep avoiding is "were you there and did you see it with your own eyes?"

Johann was *there*.

Danny's camp keeps talking about what they heard, what they were told, what Walt Thompson said in a letter.

Were *any* of you there? Time for y'all to live up to the standard you keep demanding of others.

Cindy? Lee? bystander? wwjd? were you there? Or is this more of the party line you've accepted sight unseen?

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 7 2007, 11:12 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 8 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #407

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 7 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]183644[/snapback]

One might argue they weren't interested in attending the board meeting or even presenting printed evidence - instead they were there to make a statement and wanted a confrontation on some level.

- FHB

Regarding: "One might argue they weren't interested in attending the board meeting"

The e-mails from Danny Shelton show it to be exactly the opposite from the way you stated it: Danny Shelton invited Abrahamsen and Thorvaldsson, but it was Danny who was not interested in having Abrahamsen and Thorvaldsson talking to the board, and Danny revoked the invitation at the last minute -- or more likely, after the last minute.

The e-mail revocation of the invitation to Abrahamsen and Thorvaldsson is dated Thursday, May 27, 2004.
-------- Original Message --------
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: 3ABN
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2004 4:57 PM

Dear Johann,

"It has come to my attention that you and Dr. Abrahamsen are planning to attend the 3ABN Camp Meeting this week. Please be made aware that you aren't welcome here at this time and under these circumstances. If you choose to come anyway, you will place us in a position where we will have to have you removed from the premises."

The campmeeting started that same day, May 27. When Danny says, "this week" he means "today." So, the e-mails tell me that Danny revoked the invitation on the day of the event.

" 3ABN Camp Meeting

Plan now to attend our 3ABN Camp Meeting, Thursday, May 27, through Sunday morning, May 30, in Thompsonville, Illinois. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet your 3ABN family in person, including many of your favorite hosts and presenters!

For more information, call 618-627-4651.

See you there! "

I, too, would be furious is I flew all the way from Europe to Illinois only to have Danny Shelton pull a stunt like that on me.

Danny must have known they were coming from Norway because Danny had out-of-town private investigators standing by to follow Abrahamsen and Thorvaldsson. How many PI organizations do you find based in Thompsonville, with its population under 700? So, this seems to have been a pre-planned set-up by Danny Shelton.

And so it goes that Danny must have paid these PI folks to work Friday evening and Sabbath following Abrahamsen and Thorvaldsson around, knowing they'd be at the 3ABN campmeeting

I believe that all of this scheduling, cancelling, and PI stalking was done to be mean and intimidating and -- as stated earlier -- as part of an orchestrated set-up. To me, the calendar dates and various e-mail messages paint a very bleak picture of a network that claims to mend broken people.

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Mar 8 2007, 01:08 AM
Post #408

Member No.: 2,894

Might there be witnesses who heard Danny, Walt or Nick verbally tell Johann or Dr Abrahamsen on that night after the infamous campmeeting that if they returned to 3ABN property they would be arrested? Johann?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 8 2007, 01:39 AM
Post #409

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Hawk @ Mar 8 2007, 09:08 AM) [snapback]183674[/snapback]

Might there be witnesses who heard Danny, Walt or Nick verbally tell Johann or Dr Abrahamsen on that night after the infamous campmeeting that if they returned to 3ABN property they would be arrested? Johann?

When we discussed the following day if we could have a meeting with Mark Finley and others, it was made cleat that the meeting could not be held in Thompsonville because it was declared off limits for me and Arild by Danny! So "everybody" knew

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 8 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #410

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 8 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]183662[/snapback]

The question you all keep avoiding is "were you there and did you see it with your own eyes?"

Johann was *there*.

Danny's camp keeps talking about what they heard, what they were told, what Walt Thompson said in a letter.

Were *any* of you there? Time for y'all to live up to the standard you keep demanding of others.

Cindy? Lee? bystander? wwjd? were you there? Or is this more of the party line you've accepted sight unseen?

In His service,
Mr. J

Walt Thompson was *there*.

Linda's camp keeps talking about what they heard, what they were told, what Johann said in a letter, and posts.

Kevin Josy were you there? Or is this more of the party line you've accepted sight unseen?
-----------------

Of course you could do as I did and contact others and ask what they saw and what their view is...
At least that way you could be accountable and prove all things to yourself, and verify for yourself who's telling the truth, in the two opposing testimonies published here.

If you haven't, what excuse do you have for your opinions and arguments, and criticisms of others?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 8 2007, 09:19 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 8 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #411

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 09:15 AM) [snapback]183741[/snapback]

Linda's camp keeps talking about what they heard, what they were told, what Johann said in a letter, and posts.

Kevin Josy were you there? Or is this more of the party line you've accepted sight unseen?
-----------------
Of course you could do as I did and contact others and ask what they saw and what their view is...
At least that way you could be accountable and prove all things to yourself, and verify for yourself who's telling the truth, in the two opposing testimonies published here.

If you haven't, what excuse do you have for your opinions and arguments, and criticisms of others?

you watched another human being get thrown under the bus and you didn't do anything... NOTHING.... then you come here and defend Danny for throwing her under the bus.... that is SICK!!!!!! but typical adventist..... they say we shoot our wounded... and you and the dannyclones have proven beyond a doubt that you will do that.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #412

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]183741[/snapback]

Time for y'all to live up to the standard you keep demanding of others.

Aletheia,

Interesting quote from one who constantly demands that others answer her questions. Will you answer mine please?

"Aletheia,

You state over and over you are looking for truth and answers.

Why do you fail to ask WWJD, Bystander and Lee to respond to questions posed by posters on this board when WWJD, Bystander and Lee fail to answer? "

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=183730

nw
C"i"

And Aletheia, before you tell me that this is not on topic, please tell me how your questions are on topic about Why Linda bought the pregnancy test kit?

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 8 2007, 12:38 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 8 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #413

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

We have over 2,000 members here. Someone from among our newer members, who are here to keep up with this "saga", must have attended the camp meeting spoken of where these flyers were supposedly passed out.

Of our current members, please share what you recall. Scan a copy of the flyer and post it. Unless Calvin has an objection, I am sure it would shed some light on this subject. Danke

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 8 2007, 11:20 AM
Post #414

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 8 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]183756[/snapback]

We have over 2,000 members here. Someone from among our newer members, who are here to keep up with this "saga", must have attended the camp meeting spoken of where these flyers were supposedly passed out.

Of our current members, please share what you recall. Scan a copy of the flyer and post it. Unless Calvin has an objection, I am sure it would shed some light on this subject. Danke

This is actually an impossible request since it is based on an unproven allegation... that there were indeed something that could be called "flyers" that were passed out.

Now Johann has said that he gave a copy to one person. Even if the one person... or Johann himself... were to post the contents of that note... it would not technically be a "flyer"... and the publication of it here under these circumstances would be misleading.

If we take the position that Johann told the truth of the matter, then there would be no witnesses to any such "flyers" as have been alledged. But even if scores of persons came on here saying "I was at the campmeeting and I didn't see any such flyers," it would not stop those who wish to accuse of this, for they could still claim that just because these didn't see any it doesn't mean that others did not receive them.

Johann also reports that there were a small number of people who surrounded the two of them, thus keeping them from others being in contact with them. Had Danny not pointed them out to people from his position on camera, it is likely that no one would ever have known they were there. But, of course, Danny had his reasons for wanting the world audience to know of his accusations against Linda.... just as he had his reasons for demanding that she be absent from the campmeeting....

Eventually the world will also learn what those reasons REALLY were.....

I doubt that we have reached the heart of the artichoke yet....

Carry on...........TVsnack.gif..................

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 8 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #415

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]183741[/snapback]

-----------------

IOW you were not there; you are simply taking someone's word for it. That's all... who's next? Bystander? wwjd? Lee?

As for why I believe Johann... aside from the fact that I have had extensive online interaction with him for a number of years and have never known him to hide dodge or lie, when he stated his side months ago he was asked to substantiate the things he said, he did... without any of the equivocating, obfuscation or fabrication that you and the rest of the lackeys have been doing. He produced correspondence between he and danny and between he and walt and others. He has been open and upfront in all aspects of his dealings here. You and the other minions keep trying to put forth this lie that we accepted the anti Danny arguments sight unseen... the fact is this forum was highly skeptical of ALL sides and put the same burden of proof on BOTH sides. One side stepped up... and one side did not.

You and the crony crew, on the other hand, have done nothing but play a smoke and mirrors game with the intent of diverting the conversation away from the facts and the essence of the issues in order to major in some minor... when that hasnt worked you have been rude and antagonistic... and when that hasnt worked, you've complained that people are being rude and antagonistic to you...which also did not work.

The burden of proof is still waiting for you to stop with the childish games and put forth what you claim to have. The 'we're just thinking about Linda' nonsense wont wash; she has demanded you make it plain and public. the "we'll do it in court" nonsense doesn't wash because your side has no intention of going to court; he wouldnt even file for his divorce in IL...

No, I wasnt there, Cindy... but I am also not the one putting forth purported facts as if I was... that's is your job.

Put up or shut up Cindy...wwjd...bystander...Lee...et al

Show us the stigmata.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Mar 8 2007, 11:34 AM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #416

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Cindy, this was really a stupid post, in that Johann was "there" and is "here". Walt thompson was "there", but is not "here". You can aske Johann exactly what happened because it happened "to" him.

I have always felt there was something not quite right about you. You came here asking for first hand information........you ahve been given this first ahnd imformation in quite a few areas, and yet you discount it. If you dont' want answers to your questions, stop asking them. Johann has posted what happened, you either accept or reject, but you have not just an eyewitness account but one of those involved in the incident. You are here to stir up confusion. God is a God of order not confusion. If you don't intend to be a servant of satan, you need to chill and check yourself.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 07:15 AM) [snapback]183741[/snapback]

-----------------

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 8 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #417

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

I believe Johann because what he says is what another person said who was also there. I saw the campmeeting service on tv, where Danny said there were people there who had given Linda bad advice and he asked Mark Finley to pray. I wondered what in the world was going on so some time later, I called my friend and was told what happened that night. Much later when I read Johan's and Dr A's letters, they told the same story that my friend told me. The story came straight from one who was/is employed by 3ABN and she/he was involved with the happenings

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 8 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #418

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 8 2007, 11:33 AM) [snapback]183773[/snapback]

The burden of proof is still waiting for you to stop with the childish games and put forth what you claim to have. The 'we're just thinking about Linda' nonsense wont wash; she has demanded you make it plain and public. the "we'll do it in court" nonsense doesn't wash because your side has no intention of going to court; he wouldnt even file for his divorce in IL...

No, I wasnt there, Cindy... but I am also not the one putting forth purported facts as if I was... that's is your job.

Put up or shut up Cindy...wwjd...bystander...Lee...et al

Show us the stigmata.

In His service,
Mr. J

Thank you Kevin for this timely post... and the interesting thing is that they don't have to show alot of info... just show is where she was committing adultery.... where are the pics? the phone conversations? the phone records? Show us the proof that Danny had a biblical right to do what he did..... fairly simple... but they can't... they don't have it.... they got nothin... but hot air...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #419

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 8 2007, 10:49 AM) [snapback]183779[/snapback]

I believe Johann because what he says is what another person said who was also there. I saw the campmeeting service on tv, where Danny said there were people there who had given Linda bad advice and he asked Mark Finley to pray. I wondered what in the world was going on so some time later, I called my friend and was told what happened that night. Much later when I read Johan's and Dr A's letters, they told the same story that my friend told me. The story came straight from one who was/is employed by 3ABN and she/he was involved with the happenings

Thank you for this testimony, daylily! It would be wonderful if your friend who was/is employed by 3abn would find it in her/his heart to come on here and give their testimony as well.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 8 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #420

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 8 2007, 12:20 PM) [snapback]183772[/snapback]

This is actually an impossible request since it is based on an unproven allegation... that there were indeed something that could be called "flyers" that were passed out.

Now Johann has said that he gave a copy to one person. Even if the one person... or Johann himself... were to post the contents of that note... it would not technically be a "flyer"...

flirt.gif Yanno, I considered that when I made the request. giggle.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Mar 8 2007, 12:38 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church