Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=435 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:57 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Johann
post Mar 8 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #436

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]183844[/snapback]

J- - -
The board meeting was Sunday not monday and as to my opinion did get the email in question, he had his laptop with him and in fact, said he used it to print out something. In fact, several somethings were printed out. So why wouldn't he get the email

From day one (back in 2004) you people have been masters at jumping to conclusions, and this is your great weakness. And Aletheia is mastering this art to such a degree that I will not feed her any more information to add to her strange fiction.

Just because I mentioned that I had my laptop you peple have concluded that everything a laptop can do must have happened on my laptop. I will not say any more about that, or you will probably jump to all kinds of conclusions. But you probably expect your legal experts will jump to the same conclusions as you do. Don't forget there were more than one or two computers in the state of Illinois back in 2004, and you might also be so smart to consider that a laptop needs to be hooked up to the Internet in order to receive e-mails. Just ask any expert, and they will verify that without me giving you the documentation.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 8 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #437

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 8 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]183847[/snapback]

It certainly is. An eye witness account reports that one of Directors of 3ABN is playing safe these days by now eagerly promoting another TV network. Perhaps this 3ABN board member already realizes that 3ABN will not be able to continue very long under the present leadership, but knows who will soon be taking it's place?

Perhaps you ought to follow the example of this 3ABN board member before everything gets too ridiculous?

Yes, right johann. A BOARD MEMBER spilled the beans, a BOARD MEMBER is promoting another network, an EYEWITNESS account., SOMEONE IN CONFERENCE LEADERSHIP.....and on and on. Either start naming these so called sources where your stories can be checked out, or give it up. It isn't working.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 8 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #438

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]183866[/snapback]

Yes, right johann. A BOARD MEMBER spilled the beans, a BOARD MEMBER is promoting another network, an EYEWITNESS account., SOMEONE IN CONFERENCE LEADERSHIP.....and on and on. Either start naming these so called sources where your stories can be checked out, or give it up. It isn't working.

so you cannot answer those two simple questions, two simple questions I have posed....

you cannot prove that she committed adultery, and you stood by while she was trashed and thrown under the bus.....

thank you for showing us what you are.... God help anyone who needs help from you.... because all you will do is stand by..... that action is indeed pathetic...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #439

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Uh....only if you start by posting your own name. Stop asking! You can't even post anything to support your own claims here. Don't ask what you can't or won't give yourself.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 02:11 PM) [snapback]183866[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 8 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #440

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]183820[/snapback]

Mr. J, I am not avoiding. I just now read your post. Yes, I was there. I attended camp meeting that year. What do you want to know? Those that new of the situation and who was involved were shocked and suspicious when the "man in question" and his friend walked into a "live" campmeeting. After all the phone conversations and emails between all concerned, it had the potential to be a highly volatile situation. 3abn had every reason to suspect that they were there to make some kind of scene whether inside or out of the sanctuary. Why else would they come, after the meeting started, when they had been ask to confine their visit to the board meeting on Sunday? Johanns "we just wanted to attend the meeting like everyone else" wouldn't wash with a 2 year old. They were ask not to be there, they came anyway, therefore they had an agenda for coming. What I saw? I saw someone, don't remember who but it wasn't Joe O, come into the sanctuary holding a paper and say "they are trying to pass out something to do the with Linda." The group that has been referred to here, Dr. Walt, Johann, THE doc, Mark F and later, I think, DS went outside. From where I stood, I could not hear everything said but do know, that Johann was not "attacked and searched" for the papers as he alleges. They were told if they were there to cause trouble or pass out anything, it would not be tolerated. They were ask why they were there when they had been ask not to come to anything but the board meeting, unless it was to pull something, like they were doing. The discussion became heated and Johann doubled up his fist and then grabbed at Doc Walt, who did not retaliate in any kind of way. Johann was the only one who made a physical move, which speaks well for DS. A lot of husbands in that position would have decked "the other man." That is when the police were called and they were told, again, not to come back until the board meeting or they would be arrested. I have told this to the best of my recollection.

As I have just shown in another post you people have an unlimited imagination. It was you people who jumped to the conclusion that we were planning to stir up something. Nothing can be farther from the truth. We came there as peaceful as any other visitors at the Camp Meeting. I had a few lines written down that I was hoping to show them to the board members on Sunday. I did say to someone that if the board would not listen to us at all and take our testimony into consideration then I might go to the local press to inform them what was going on at 3ABN. But you had jumped to too many conclusions to let things be at peace.

Both of us had received invitations in the mail to attend the Camp Meeting, and my picture was shown repeatedly several times a day on 3ABN in connection with the meetings, as inviting people to come and meet me there. It was not my fault that I had left home before Danny Shelton wrote me his warning not to come.

I would like to have the testimony of an honest person if I ever doubled up my fist, because that is pure fiction. I spoke clearly to Walt, whom I knew from college at Emmanuel Missionary College back in 1952-54. Yes, I took him by the arm and pleaded with him earnestly not to let the same demon that first appeared to Brenda and started this whole episode, rule him in his judgment. I have also told him that some our dedicated teachers back then would have been ashamed of his deceitful behavior in this whole matter, which is also a great shame on 3ABN.

Keep on jumping to conclusions. There are still a lot of material to be revealed both here and on www.save3abn.com to counteract your destructive claims. You have only seen a small fraction thus far.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #441

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]183838[/snapback]

This is getting ridiculous.

Aletheia, I could not agree with you more. This was a simple question. Please answer.

"Aletheia,

You state over and over you are looking for truth and answers.

Why do you fail to ask WWJD, Bystander and Lee to respond to questions posed by posters on this board when WWJD, Bystander and Lee fail to answer? "

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=183730

nw
C"i"

And Aletheia, before you tell me that this is not on topic, please tell me how your recent questions are on topic about Why Linda bought the pregnancy test kit?

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 11 2007, 10:52 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 8 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #442

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 9 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]183866[/snapback]

In another post you have prided yourself that you are able to check on what all of your people are doing, so I pass the ball on to you. If in court I would give the information and verify my statements. I did not get any information on why Nick Miller got into trouble from a board member. That was someone else. My information came trough another trusted promoter of 3ABN. Apart from that every statement you refer to above is correct. I do not rely on secondhand witnesses.

If my statemetns were not true, why would 3ABN be in such great financial difficulties right now as Danny Shelton has stated on 3ABN?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 8 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #443

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 8 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]183881[/snapback]

In another post you have prided yourself that you are able to check on what all of your people are doing, so I pass the ball on to you. If in court I would give the information and verify my statements. I did not get any information on why Nick Miller got into trouble from a board member. That was someone else. My information came trough another trusted promoter of 3ABN. Apart from that every statement you refer to above is correct. I do not rely on secondhand witnesses.

If my statemetns were not true, why would 3ABN be in such great financial difficulties right now as Danny Shelton has stated on 3ABN?

So Johann, who is promoting another network? And what did the "trusted promoter" say about why Nick got in trouble?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Mar 8 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #444

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 8 2007, 02:39 AM) [snapback]183677[/snapback]

When we discussed the following day if we could have a meeting with Mark Finley and others, it was made cleat that the meeting could not be held in Thompsonville because it was declared off limits for me and Arild by Danny! So "everybody" knew

Exactly how does someone declare a city off limits to anyone?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #445

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

HOTY, a city wasn't anything after telling Linda to leave Southern IL for 30 days., and who she could and couldn't talk to during that time to boot. Tell me they weren't smellin' themselves!

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Mar 8 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]183973[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 8 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #446

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

"Exactly how does someone declare a city off limits to anyone?"

Right. My first thought, when I read about this calling the police because Johann and the Doc may be trespassing, was -- do these people understand civil regulations at all? Under Illinois' open fields doctrine, or their curtilage law, I wonder what rule would be broken to qualify as criminal trespass in the 1st or 2nd degree, unless they had entered and abaondoned building. And, I'd be interested in what the police would actually do to someone who had lawfully entered a premise that had been advertised as open to members of the public. Accusations of physical abuse of assault (or battery as someone pointed out) are only typical time waster for law enforcement. He said, she said, they said, etc., etc. That ain't goin nowhere.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #447

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 8 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]183979[/snapback]

"Exactly how does someone declare a city off limits to anyone?"

Right. My first thought, when I read about this calling the police because Johann and the Doc may be trespassing, was -- do these people understand civil regulations at all? Under Illinois' open fields doctrine, or their curtilage law, I wonder what rule would be broken to qualify as criminal trespass in the 1st or 2nd degree, unless they had entered and abaondoned building. And, I'd be interested in what the police would actually do to someone who had lawfully entered a premise that had been advertised as open to members of the public. Accusations of physical abuse of assault (or battery as someone pointed out) are only typical time waster for law enforcement. He said, she said, they said, etc., etc. That ain't goin nowhere.

LaurenceD,

Did you not get the memo that Federal and Illinois laws apparently do not apply on the compound (nor apparently common sense or courtesy IMO)?

nw
C"i"

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 8 2007, 10:52 PM) [snapback]183977[/snapback]

HOTY, a city wasn't anything after telling Linda to leave Southern IL for 30 days., and who she could and couldn't talk to during that time to boot. Tell me they weren't smellin' themselves!

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 8 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #448

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Noahswife)
LaurenceD,

Did you not get the memo that Federal and Illinois laws apparently do not apply on the compound (nor apparently common sense or courtesy IMO)?

Nah, my office was not so priviledged.

The attitude we feel from those associated with the 3abn compound is not that far removed from "home rule" we heard about at the Koresh compound in Tx. And the way they settle their differences reminds me (sorta) of the Shi'i Laws in England, where communities of Muslims take the law into their own hands, because Allah is to be revered above man. And so the justification for all the "mercy killings" and ultimatums for young disobedient women.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 9 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #449

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Mar 8 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]183973[/snapback]

Exactly. They don't. Again that was Johanns spin

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 9 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #450

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

It wasn't Johann's spin that they Not only asked Linda to leave all of Souther IL for 30 days, but also tried to dictate who she could talk to for those 30 days. Not to mention that gag order they had her sign about who she could talk to about the situation for at least two and a half years(if not longer). It is definitely not a stretch that they would attempt to keep the man Danny had accused of an affair with is wife out of the city. BS you have to do better

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 8 2007, 10:48 PM) [snapback]184019[/snapback]

Exactly. They don't. Again that was Johanns spin

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church