Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:08 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
awesumtenor
post Jan 30 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 30 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]173993[/snapback]

Unless Johann was there he only knows the story by second hand information...Linda's

Seeing that you werent there, by whose hand are you getting your information?

Pro 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: (17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, (18) A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, (19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

But you already knew this, didn't you, JL... or KS (both of you have replied as this name) ...not that it matters to you; you are only concerned with rehearsing the matter so you can go before your sanhedrin and say 'we verily have heard...' knowing that you just made it up.

The last song the character of Judas sings in Jesus Christ, Superstar is titled " Blood Money/Damned for all time"

So keep on doing what Judas would do... but sooner or later, you will have to give an accounting to God... right before you are cast into the outer darkness... where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth...

Damned for all time.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 30 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 30 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]173993[/snapback]

Unless Johann was there he only knows the story by second hand information...Linda's

Don't forget that there were three persons in on this, all equally "guilty" and equal "eye witnesses!! So there are other sources of information than Linda. Remember the Biblical call for two witnesses? You are still reading your Bible, aren't you?

By the way, wwjd, how is it going with the project under the name of "Behold the Lord" - or something like that? Do you feel this was just what Jesus would have done?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
justme
post Jan 30 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

If my memory serves me correctly, the Pregnancy Test Kit (PTK) was "found" in Linda's car. I don't remember ever hearing that she has a receipt for it.

Knowing of Danny's "upcoming plans" for Linda, it's logical to surmise that he planted it himself, OR, that it was "planted" by one of his "loyalists" many of whom would be thrilled to have an opportunity to "plant something on Linda" to gain favor with Danny. It happened many times before, by Brenda, by Shellie, by Mollie.

OR, .. if she did buy it, perhaps it was for one of her friends, as a favor for that friend, to help to avoid possible embarrassment, maybe even for Melody, since she was apparently "with child" between husbands. One problem with this one is that Melody would not even speak to Linda, let alone look at her.

Knowing that Danny was about to "give her the boot" would Linda want to know if she WAS carrying a child by Danny?

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Jan 30 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

It is common knowledge that Danny didn't like Nathan but how was Linda's relationship with Melody?

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 1 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(justme @ Jan 30 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]174090[/snapback]

If my memory serves me correctly, the Pregnancy Test Kit (PTK) was "found" in Linda's car. I don't remember ever hearing that she has a receipt for it.

Knowing of Danny's "upcoming plans" for Linda, it's logical to surmise that he planted it himself, OR, that it was "planted" by one of his "loyalists" many of whom would be thrilled to have an opportunity to "plant something on Linda" to gain favor with Danny. It happened many times before, by Brenda, by Shellie, by Mollie.

OR, .. if she did buy it, perhaps it was for one of her friends, as a favor for that friend, to help to avoid possible embarrassment, maybe even for Melody, since she was apparently "with child" between husbands. One problem with this one is that Melody would not even speak to Linda, let alone look at her.

Knowing that Danny was about to "give her the boot" would Linda want to know if she WAS carrying a child by Danny?

The Pregnancy Test Kit was purchased and brought home for Linda by Linda. When she was caught with it she tried to turn it into a joke. What kind of joke for your husband is that.. ....., when he had been fixed for years. Which must of worked because Linda didn't get pregnant for all those years. What kind of joke for your husband when he is question you already about the affair with the Doctor. NO HUMOR there. Linda knew this would hurt Danny and that is why it was placed where it was and how it was. Believe it or not.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 1 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 02:38 PM) [snapback]174447[/snapback]

The Pregnancy Test Kit was purchased and brought home for Linda by Linda. When she was caught with it she tried to turn it into a joke. What kind of joke for your husband is that.. ....., when he had been fixed for years. Which must of worked because Linda didn't get pregnant for all those years. What kind of joke for your husband when he is question you already about the affair with the Doctor. NO HUMOR there. Linda knew this would hurt Danny and that is why it was placed where it was and how it was. Believe it or not.

EW,

I agree the purchase of the PTK was foolish if it was done for a joke.
HOW do you know it was for linda to see if linda was pregnant ?
DID you see linda use it?
HAVE you seen a used PTK or was it unopened?

I think it is fair if your side of this story is correct to say that both linda and danny were making some foolish choices at this point in their marriage.

Erik

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 1 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 1 2007, 04:18 PM) [snapback]174462[/snapback]

EW,

I agree the purchase of the PTK was foolish if it was done for a joke.
HOW do you know it was for linda to see if linda was pregnant ?
DID you see linda use it?
HAVE you seen a used PTK or was it unopened?

I think it is fair if your side of this story is correct to say that both linda and danny were making some foolish choices at this point in their marriage.

Erik

Excellent points Erik

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 1 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 2 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]174447[/snapback]

How can you be an "eye witness" unless you were there? Where and how did you see this pt? Did Danny show it to you, or were you there?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Feb 1 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

when he had been fixed for years

Did he share that information with you & give you the exact date when he got fixed? Were you there when he had it done? If not then how can you be an eye witness.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 1 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #70

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 1 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]174447[/snapback]

I like the others here would like you to tell how you know it was purchased and brought home for Linda and by Linda? Were you there with Linda shopping that day? scratchchin.gif Did she tell you she bought it for herself? uhm.gif Were you working undercover as a PI for Danny? flirt.gif Did you come up to Linda in the store and pretend to be taking a survey and asked her if she was purchasing a pregnancy herself, for her own use? Were you wearing a wire? Did you ask her to speak directly into the flower on your jacket lapel? Your explanation should be quite interesting. Everyone is waiting for your answer...

Sister

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 2 2007, 01:13 AM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 1 2007, 07:45 PM) [snapback]174492[/snapback]

I like the others here would like you to tell how you know it was purchased and brought home for Linda and by Linda? Were you there with Linda shopping that day? scratchchin.gif Did she tell you she bought it for herself? uhm.gif Were you working undercover as a PI for Danny? flirt.gif Did you come up to Linda in the store and pretend to be taking a survey and asked her if she was purchasing a pregnancy herself, for her own use? Were you wearing a wire? Did you ask her to speak directly into the flower on your jacket lapel? Your explanation should be quite interesting. Everyone is waiting for your answer...

Sister

Sister~ Now, THAT is funny! for real! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 1 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]174492[/snapback]

Sister

I see your point. Now, let's turn that around. Were you? were you there when she brought it home? Were you with her shopping that day? Were you at their house to see where she put it and Danny's reaction to it? If you answer no to any of these questions then you are getting your info from Linda just the same as you accuse others of getting theirs from Danny. What is the difference?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 2 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:32 PM) [snapback]174760[/snapback]

I see your point. Now, let's turn that around. Were you? were you there when she brought it home? Were you with her shopping that day? Were you at their house to see where she put it and Danny's reaction to it? If you answer no to any of these questions then you are getting your info from Linda just the same as you accuse others of getting theirs from Danny. What is the difference?

You did not read my post above - or you conveniently ignored it. Linda was not alone when this happened. There were other witnesses. Did you ask Alyssa to give you her version - testimony - since you were not there?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 2 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

So EW, if I understand your posts above correctly, you are stating your belief/opinion that the purchase of the kit was nothing more than a joke to hurt DS? If so, what is the whole point of this kit even being an issue worthy of any ongoing discussion?

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 2 2007, 06:53 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 2 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Feb 1 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]174477[/snapback]

Did he share that information with you & give you the exact date when he got fixed? Were you there when he had it done? If not then how can you be an eye witness.

Ugh... yucky.gif

No offense, but I'd really rather not know the answer to that one.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church