Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=345 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:28:12 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
Bystander
post Jan 30 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #346

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 29 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]173877[/snapback]

Also, where have all the flies gone???? uhm.gif

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 30 2007, 03:14 AM
Post #347

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 30 2007, 12:49 AM) [snapback]173886[/snapback]

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ smile.gif

That is not the buzz of a Fly! That is more like a deadly host of Killer bees. Are you a "Killer Bee?"

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Jan 30 2007, 06:17 AM
Post #348

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 19 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]171213[/snapback]

Noo vohr-behsk roh-mew-nehsh-teh Domnule
uhm.gif dunno.gif

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Jan 30 2007, 08:34 AM
Post #349

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

That was Teresa typed tase gun zapping. Using her glossalalia tongue through typing, Teresa tase-gun zapped husbandoftheyear for asking why she wasn’t replying in German.

Na… a new advancement of charismatic SDA’s speaking-in-tongues usefulness? tongue.gif

(brother… I just love seeing your sig using the welsh village name of Anglesey, North Wales.
It sure is a mouthful for anyone trying to pronounce)

yimmineee… you heathen you !

[/color]

[color="#cc0000"]

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 30 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #350

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 29 2007, 07:20 PM) [snapback]173821[/snapback]

I find that extremely derogatory considering noone here needs a "muzzle."

I believe that things being kept in the dark is one of the reasons 3ABN, Tommy, Dan, etc. is all in this mess together.
Thank you, BSDA, for keeping the line of communication open, apparently unlike other sites!

I think you misunderstood. Daryl was commenting on my question as to whether there was a way to muzzle these folks who say things like, "Maybe the minor was consenting." And to clarify, I wasn't talking about posting as much as I was talking about talking to the media.

But Daryl took my comments to refer more to posting, and thus he was talking about muzzling Danny's apologists who are saying these senseless things, not everyone else.

Make sense?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 30 2007, 08:57 AM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 30 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #351

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 30 2007, 09:53 AM) [snapback]173934[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood. Daryl was commenting on my question as to whether there was a way to muzzle these folks who say things like, "Maybe the minor was consenting." And to clarify, I wasn't talking about posting as much as I was talking about talking to the media.

But Daryl took my comments to refer more to posting, and thus he was talking about muzzling Danny's apologists who are saying these senseless things, not everyone else.

Make sense?

Excuse me? The only reason there is a public "factual forum" on MSDAOL, is so you can air your opinions while everyone else is muzzled Yes I know, if we submit something in the "hidden forum" it will be considered, and you are the moderator, and post "off topic" whenever you are questioned....

AND:
Who said "maybe THE MINOR was consenting?"Not Lee, I know that. Is that why it was on the save 3abn "not" website yesterday, and is not now?

Lee wrote:
Bob, you said out of the seven people supposedly molested by TS, one is under age over on Maritime. Did I understand you correctly?

If so, then six of the seven would be considered "consenting" adults. And perhaps even the one under age was consenting, who knows if any of this is true. I have my doubts not because you posted it or because Mr. Joy investigated this, but because none of the 7 prosecuted TS or took him to court. I would certainly suggest to them that they do so as soon as possible.

underage= under 18
consenting= age of consent 17

and all at this point "alleged"

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 30 2007, 09:38 AM

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Jan 30 2007, 09:49 AM
Post #352

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 30 2007, 08:26 AM) [snapback]173953[/snapback]

Excuse me? The only reason there is a public "factual forum" on MSDAOL, is so you can air your opinions while everyone else is muzzled Yes I know, if we submit something in the "hidden forum" it will be considered, and you are the moderator, and post "off topic" whenever you are questioned....

AND:
Who said "maybe THE MINOR was consenting?"Not Lee, I know that. Is that why it was on the save 3abn "not" website yesterday, and is not now?
Lee wrote:
Bob, you said out of the seven people supposedly molested by TS, one is under age over on Maritime. Did I understand you correctly?

If so, then six of the seven would be considered "consenting" adults. And perhaps even the one under age was consenting, who knows if any of this is true. I have my doubts not because you posted it or because Mr. Joy investigated this, but because none of the 7 prosecuted TS or took him to court. I would certainly suggest to them that they do so as soon as possible.
underage= under 18

Who cares what their ages are? Does that make it OK if he is engaging in homosexual acts? Does that not constitute him commiting adultery against his wife? Double standard.......

This post has been edited by Uncle Sam: Jan 30 2007, 09:50 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 30 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #353

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 30 2007, 10:26 AM) [snapback]173953[/snapback]

underage= under 18

There is no consent when the act involves an authority figure... an officer of the court, a pastor, doctor, teacher, therapist, counselor, etc making overtures to someone with whom there is a professional relationship. Any such contact would be deemed exploitative and in many jurisdictions meets the criteria for sexual assault... even if the victim thinks they consented ( which you have yet to prove in any instance )

Sexual exploitation is not age dependent, BTW; whether a victim is under or over the age of consent he/she can still be a victim of sexual exploitation.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 30 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #354

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

This is exactly why people beleive you are not only defending by condoning Tommy's actions. I am going to say this one more time. Tommy Shelton was a married pastor and the only person he should have been approaching for sex was his wife. Consenting age does not make him any less guilty. Not to mention that he was abusing his position of power and authority. I completely understand that you are, indeed, tyring to minimize the crminal aspect of it, but that dog won't hunt either.......

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 30 2007, 07:26 AM) [snapback]173953[/snapback]

underage= under 18

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Jan 30 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #355

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(Whitey @ Jan 30 2007, 03:34 PM) [snapback]173924[/snapback]
That was Teresa typed tase gun zapping. Using her glossalalia tongue through typing, Teresa tase-gun zapped husbandoftheyear for asking why she wasn't replying in German.

Na… a new advancement of charismatic SDA's speaking-in-tongues usefulness? tongue.gif

(brother… I just love seeing your sig using the welsh village name of Anglesey, North Wales.
It sure is a mouthful for anyone trying to pronounce)

yimmineee… you heathen you !
Tase gun zapping? Never heard of..

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Jan 31 2007, 03:42 AM
Post #356

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

QUOTE(västergötland @ Jan 30 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]174048[/snapback]
Tase gun zapping? Never heard of..

Well, begging the patience of the readers here for my being off thread topic, I will direct you, Thomas, to read an action report of what happens using a tase gun. Check out at this thread :

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12299

It's a new fangle self-defense toy for those living in rather violent times over in 'The land of the brave...'

no.gif huh.gif

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Feb 1 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #357

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

My My My. I have been gone for two months and the things that are going on here. When I left ASI was investigating Linda and 3abn. When I come home ASI has dropped their investigation. Tommy has disappeared or retired or been put out to pasture. Three of his victims have come forward and told it like it was. Danny and crew are still telling the world he has nothing to hide and it is all lies. Linda's contract is up and supposedly her gag order is no longer in effect. Gallion Joy now has his own web page, Danny has new hair plugs and John has plastic hair. There are domain issues. There are new Danny apologists posting here and I see a WHOLE lot of red herring!!!!

It is slow going trying to catch up on all the reading. I am doing my best. I thank you all, those who are still keeping the flame going and those in the know keeping us informed. My heart goes out to the victims who have been willing to share their heartache with us. I pray for your healing and peace of mind.

I read the post about news people reading Gallion's web page, any word if anything will come of it? At some point it seems to me that if the facts as we know them are true and our church is not willing to do anything about the situation at 3abn we need to go outside the church for resolution. Based on what Observer (I think) posted from the church manual this grass roots has grounds to do that. Those of you who are real close to the situation is this something you could do (watchbirld, Sister, Hoty, Beartrap, Johann Observer etc)? What would be the first steps? Is there enough verifiable information to contact a lawyer who would be willing to handle a case?

Once again I ask, are we in our own little world here and are we grasping at straws hoping that 3abn will get a good housecleaning without 3abn being brought down? Fran do you have any new information about the state of Illinois investigating 3abn's financial dealings? Is anything happening there? There is so much rottenness here and it seems like we just go around in circles. Every time we think there is progress being made it seems it comes to naught.

One thing I have noticed that is different. In the Review and Herald and in our union paper every month there are full page ads for the Hope channel. I am encouraged that our church seems to be wanting to let the people know that there is an alternative. This is a good sign.

On our trip we were on a freeway and I looked at the map and I saw Thompsonville just off the freeway. Of course I had to detour. We drove into the 3abn parking lot and the first thing we saw were the cameras on the building. We decided to go inside. We had no problem getting in the front door. The first person we saw as we were walking up the walk was Danny. He waved to us. Inside the person that greeted us was Hal. He gave us a short tour of the studio and said the other studio was being used. He then had to show us a picture of the 3abn facilites in Russia. Told us all about how he had more faith in Danny starting this ministry then our church had. Also that he had had a successful ministry himself but since he and Danny were on the same page he came to help Danny. Then he told us we should volunteer and come stay at 3abn. I was shocked. He didn't know us and I kept thinking what he would say if he knew how I felt about 3abn's mess. I also kept looking for Hoty. I thought if I just knew who he was I would find him and shake his hand for the insight he has given all of us and his fortitude for staying in the lion's den.

After our visit we drove around Thompsonville. Didn't see an academy. Saw the apartments people stay in when they volunteer, saw the church, didn't see Danny's house. Wondered where all the employee's live. Impression of Thompsonville---very poor community!!! A good place to put a enterprise where a person could have complete control over his employees. In all fairness to 3abn a good place to put a tv station. Far from the maddening crowd.

I missed you all while I was away. Missed the humor. Guess I didn't miss all the hot mess on toast. Wish somehow it could go away. Know that the Lord is in control and He will do what he sees fit to further his message and make His comming soon!!!. We are closer then when this all began. Let's all encourage each other, keep searching for the truth, do our part pray often for His truth in all things and keep on keeping on.

I do have to say these detracters are a tiresome lot.

Calvin I know you could do the job at 3abn. Also how is Paula?

It's great to be back TB smile.gif

+Quote Post
roxe
post Feb 1 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #358

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

TB,

you do a great quick concise sumerization!! glad you're back!!

yes, we've had some wild times while you were away... and house cleaning has been busy smile.gif

interesting visit to t'ville... aren't you so glad they couldn't read your mind?? rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by roxe: Feb 1 2007, 12:44 AM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 1 2007, 08:37 AM
Post #359

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Welcome Back TB!

I believe that the 3abn Forum here on BSDA is having a big impact on this sad saga. It may not be happening as quickly as we would like, but the wheels are turning nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing your 3abn visit with us. I agree with roxe that it is a good thing they couldn't read your mind!

HOTY, couldn't you tell TB was looking for you? Guess it's a good thing you didn't tip your hand, though. You never know who's watching!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Feb 1 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #360

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

welcome back TB,

so you got to see the itty-bitty town of Thomsponville huh? oh the many lunches at the little gas station... oh the memories smile.gif
not all memories are bad ones !

This post has been edited by PaperTigers: Feb 1 2007, 09:36 AM

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church