Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12259&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:52 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Asi Responds
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #121

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

never had any confidence in ASI..... no indication that they should be trusted to do the right thing.... none....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 27 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

1. Because someone comes on here and says they don't plan to come back and then they do, does not mean they LIED! It only means they changed their minds.

2. Clay, you don't trust ASI because.........???? Please base your answer on previous experience before anything to do with 3ABN. I would like to know what ASI has done that is biased or wrong in the past so that they cannot be trusted now.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 27 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #123

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

I'm not Clay but on #1 I agree with you. I know my kids used to claim I lied to them when I simply changed my minds on something.

#2. How could ASI be trusted to have a fair investigation when they have such a vested intrest in 3abn? Their members have given countless dollars to Danny and many of their members sit on the 3abn board which has publicly supported Danny's divorce and remarriage.

RIchard

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 27 2007, 11:36 AM) [snapback]173166[/snapback]

1. Because someone comes on here and says they don't plan to come back and then they do, does not mean they LIED! It only means they changed their minds.

2. Clay, you don't trust ASI because.........???? Please base your answer on previous experience before anything to do with 3ABN. I would like to know what ASI has done that is biased or wrong in the past so that they cannot be trusted now.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #124

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 27 2007, 10:36 AM) [snapback]173166[/snapback]

Lee you defending Bystander? thats fine.... birds of a feather..... Bystander gave this grand pronouncement here of all the evil and that they were taking leave of all this... but he is still here..

as for ASI, no .org who has a financial relationship with another .org can be impartial.... what has it done? Its run by humans... that in and of itself means it needs to be scrutinized....

as for you Lee, you are doing what the others have attempted to do... distraction by minutiae..... tiresome you are becoming.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #125

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 12:33 AM) [snapback]173083[/snapback]

Danny came on this forum and lied. Bystander said he was leaving and lied. Eye Witness bore false witness and lied. 3ABN couldn't even tell the truth in something as small as the names of four little children and lied to all of their viewers. How can anything you'uns say be given any credibility? Reminds me of a joke. "How do you know when a televangelist is lying? His lips are moving."

welcome(1).gif

Hawk, wecome to BSDA! It's so nice to have someone else from Thompsonville who demonstrates such clarity of thought.

I'm curious about something. What is the general view of 3abn in the Thompsonville area?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #126

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 27 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]173137[/snapback]

I do hope Danny will not be so brazen as to have Harold's statement published in 3ABN World.

That is a bet I would be willing to take, I bet it's already at the printer.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #127

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 03:34 PM) [snapback]173240[/snapback]

That is a bet I would be willing to take, I bet it's already at the printer.

I guess it might be wise to prepare for a huge wave of truth-seekers here at the 3abn forum!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #128

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 27 2007, 12:15 PM) [snapback]173176[/snapback]

I'm curious about something. What is the general view of 3abn in the Thompsonville area?

HA! Call up the local government, and ask them! LOL! They would burn 3ABN down if they thought it would do any good! Did anyone actually notice a few years ago when 3ABN was no longer refered to on air as being in Thompsonville, but West Frankfort instead!
(It's about 100 yards to T'ville and 10 miles to W.F.) LOL!

Think about it. Many people in the area years ago, like me, knew the current administrators before they were administrators...

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 27 2007, 04:40 PM

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 27 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #129

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]173245[/snapback]

HA! Call up the local government, and ask them! LOL! They would burn 3ABN down if they thought it would do any good! Did anyone actually notice a few years ago when 3ABN was no longer refered to on air as being in Thompsonville, but West Frankfort instead!
(It's about 100 yards to T'ville and 10 miles to W.F.) LOL!

Think about it. Many people in the area years ago, like me, knew the current administrators before they were administrators...

Sad indeed the witness to the community...

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #130

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 27 2007, 07:15 PM) [snapback]173285[/snapback]

Sad indeed the witness to the community...

Yes, it really is.

When the 3ABN school/gym was built, it was announced as a "community center."

All it needs now is a community audience... rofl1.gif

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
NormF
post Jan 27 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #131

Member No.: 1,691

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 10:52 AM) [snapback]173169[/snapback]

Lee you defending Bystander? thats fine.... birds of a feather..... Bystander gave this grand pronouncement here of all the evil and that they were taking leave of all this... but he is still here..

as for ASI, no .org who has a financial relationship with another .org can be impartial.... what has it done? Its run by humans... that in and of itself means it needs to be scrutinized....

as for you Lee, you are doing what the others have attempted to do... distraction by minutiae..... tiresome you are becoming.....

Lee, there is more than one level of lying, some gentle, some not so gentle. Around here, we're still dealing with Levels 1 and 2 (mostly 2), with some things reaching into Level 3 - Statistics(!). I'm thinking Steve's mostly less than impressed with all the Level 2 stuff (and worse) currently ongoing. He's just being inclusive.

Regards,
Norm

--------------------
Debile fundamentum, fallit opus. - "Where there is a weak foundation, the work falls."

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 27 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #132

Advanced Member

Hi Clay: I just asked a simple question. You said you "never had any confidence in ASI" and that they couldn't be trusted. I thought perhaps you had something happen to you in the past BEFORE 3ABN. I mean, ASI has been around a long time--years and years. It seems if they were having a problem with dishonesty, it would have been known before now.

I am not trying to defend Bystander--I don't even remember what was said by her/him.

Your post sounded like you had some dealings with ASI in the past and wondered what it was that they did to make them untrustworthy. I would be really interested to know.

I'm not trying to "distract" anyone's attention...I would like to know your reasons behind your statement, that is all.

This post has been edited by Lee: Jan 27 2007, 08:44 PM

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #133

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 27 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]173351[/snapback]

Hi Clay: I just asked a simple question. You said you "never had any confidence in ASI" and that they couldn't be trusted. I thought perhaps you had something happen to you in the past BEFORE 3ABN.

I am not trying to defend Bystander--I don't even remember what was said by her/him.

Your post sounded like you had some dealings with ASI in the past and wondered what it was that they did to make them untrustworthy. I would be really interested to know.

I'm not trying to "distract" anyone's attention...I would like to know your reasons behind your statement, that is all.

I think what Clay meant, and what I have to agree with, is that ASI couldn't be trusted to carry out this kind of matter simply because it is of the same makeup as 3ABN. It is more than a conflict of interest for them to investigate one of their members and a former member.

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #134

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]173355[/snapback]

I think what Clay meant, and what I have to agree with, is that ASI couldn't be trusted to carry out this kind of matter simply because it is of the same makeup as 3ABN. It is more than a conflict of interest for them to investigate one of their members and a former member.

correct HOTY.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 27 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #135

Advanced Member

If you will read Clay's post again, he implies that there has been something in the past that happened that made them untrustworthy.

He says he "never had any confidence in ASI" like he has been in touch with them in the past. I wonder why--what happened?

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church