Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12409&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:42:28 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Barbara Kerr In Norway, A love letter to all
PeacefulBe
post Mar 9 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #196

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 9 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]184209[/snapback]

There is no justification for this forum topic or the others that are going on.

This forum topic is "Hi From Barbara Kerr in Norway". How do you find that unjustified? As mentioned earlier, this has been a topic filled with words of meditation on the beauties of nature and healing that Barbara Kerr and others have been sharing. It meant a lot to a newbie, hollybygolly. Instead of rejoicing in the wonders seen, you and Aletheia have used it as a forum for more of your obfuscation. That is what is unjustified, brother Bystander.

It is a shame and a disgrace to be forced to have to come here to defend what is true just so the anonymous readers
will not just see one side filled with holes and lies.

IMO, you are inadvertantly accomplishing what you are ashamed and disgraced by doing. You are magnifying, clearly showing, the truth we others are speaking. You are demonstrating to the anonymous readers that you and your like-minded posters will use whatever low tactics it takes to try to divert the attention of truth seekers from the truth. It is not working out as you planned. The truth is being exposed.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 9 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #197

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 9 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]184221[/snapback]

This forum topic is "Hi From Barbara Kerr in Norway". How do you find that unjustified? As mentioned earlier, this has been a topic filled with words of meditation on the beauties of nature and healing that Barbara Kerr and others have been sharing. It meant a lot to a newbie, hollybygolly. Instead of rejoicing in the wonders seen, you and Aletheia have used it as a forum for more of your obfuscation. That is what is unjustified, brother Bystander.

Now look at your posts starting with your reply to hollygolly, and see how many "words of meditation on the beauties of nature and healing" you wrote.

Now, what were you, and are, you writing about instead?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 9 2007, 03:13 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 9 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 9 2007, 01:58 PM) [snapback]184218[/snapback]

Thank you Bystander.

I have been troubled by many of those kind of remarks, especially when they are made about people who aren't even here or are unable to answer. I did indeed hurt for you when your Mothers death was made a subject of insult and ridicule.

The only reason to rebuke sin or reprove error should be because of love for the souls of others, as you said there is a concern also for the readers who might become confused or deceived by distorted and twisted stories, and even outright lying.

Stand firm, and Keep your head up, there's nothing wrong with defending the truth. We were never warned about that...

Blessings...

This is just a taste of what is to come when the whole world turns on us for what we believe. In the meantime, I will continue to stand for what I know is truth.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 9 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #199

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 9 2007, 01:58 PM) [snapback]184218[/snapback]

The only reason to rebuke sin or reprove error should be because of love for the souls of others, as you said there is a concern also for the readers who might become confused or deceived by distorted and twisted stories, and even outright lying.

Stand firm, and Keep your head up, there's nothing wrong with defending the truth. We were never warned about that...

Blessings...

Bingo! If you have read many of my posts, you will know that this is why I am here. I do have a love for the souls involved. I care deeply for the souls of those the SDA church and 3abn are attempting to reach with the Gospel as well as for Danny, Linda, Tommy, the Shelton family, FHB, Lee, wwjd, Bystander, the alleged victims of Tommy, the employees who have been mistreated or who are witness to unChristian behavior and you, too, Cindy.

Just keep in mind that the ends doesn't justify the means when defending the truth. If you cover up the truth in order to defend a loved one, that is wrong. If you try to call the truth a lie, that is also wrong. If you try to cloud the truth to keep it from being clearly seen, that is a lie and it is wrong.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 9 2007, 02:10 PM) [snapback]184222[/snapback]

Now look at your posts starting with your reply to hollygolly, and see how many "words of meditation on the beauties of nature and healing" you wrote.
Now, what were you, and are, you writing about instead?

Still looks to me like I was trying to encourage a disheartened sister.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 9 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #200

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Cindy, please don't make me hurt your feelings only hours before the Sabbath, so the first thing you need to do is take it down a notch or two. I am not the one. Now that can either happen in your next post on BSDA, or I can arrange some time out if needed. Now, if you feel the need to show examples, PM them to Calvin and/or the admin staff. I said you were not going to further disrupt and distract from the purpose of this thread and mean each and every word. This is your last post here, unless you are going to give words of support and encouragement to the OP. This thread is not about defending 3ABN.

***For everyone else Cindy slammed in this post, please do not further disrupt this thread and answer her here***

Since we're being so frank Here, Diane. This has gone on long enough.

I quoted an article from Ellen White because Pb's post to a newcomer warranted that rebuke.in my view, and I consider it a timely warning to all who are engaged in the business of trying to bring down a ministry and their brethren in an unbilical and unchristlike manner, when God's word is plain.

Now if you disagree with that, fine.

But don't come leapfrogging over the condemnations and accusations which you agree with, ( which are neither to, or about barbara Kerr, nor uplifting at all) to land square on me, while ignoring all others once again, and thinking yourself justified and righteous here when what you are doing is being biased, and partial and is outright sin.

You have a right to your opinions as a poster, but I hold you to a higher standard here, as you are also an administrator and so when posting should be an example to those you moderate, and lead by that example.

Because sister, from where I am sitting, IMO considering the venom you've spit at me since I first arrived, it looks like you see poison, because you are blinded by the poison in your own heart and mind, and the poison all around you which you wilfully turn a blind eye to, or condone and justify.

Your friends Mr J, and his wife, Sera, Sister, Fran, etc etc etc.. never seem to get one cross word from you, nor do many others who say ugly things, nasty , poisonous things, and you don't even blink at it, not one cross word, not one reproof...

... want some examples?
I perceive that God is no respector of persons.
Jam 2:
8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all.
11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Barring an apology or acknowledgment from you about all this, then this is the last response you'll ever get from me.

May you find what you seek.
Cindy

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 9 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #201

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 9 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]184225[/snapback]

Bingo! If you have read many of my posts, you will know that this is why I am here. I do have a love for the souls involved. I care deeply for the souls of those the SDA church and 3abn are attempting to reach with the Gospel as well as for Danny, Linda, Tommy, the Shelton family, FHB, Lee, wwjd, Bystander, the alleged victims of Tommy, the employees who have been mistreated or who are witness to unChristian behavior and you, too, Cindy.

Just keep in mind that the ends doesn't justify the means when defending the truth. If you cover up the truth in order to defend a loved one, that is wrong. If you try to call the truth a lie, that is also wrong. If you try to cloud the truth to keep it from being clearly seen, that is a lie and it is wrong.
Still looks to me like I was trying to encourage a disheartened sister.

yes.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 9 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #202

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 9 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]184221[/snapback]

IMO, you are inadvertantly accomplishing what you are ashamed and disgraced by doing. You are magnifying, clearly showing, the truth we others are speaking. You are demonstrating to the anonymous readers that you and your like-minded posters will use whatever low tactics it takes to try to divert the attention of truth seekers from the truth. It is not working out as you planned. The truth is being exposed.

As usual, PB your bewilderment is getting in the way of your sense. I wasn't referring to the Barbra topic, I was referring to the 3abn Saga as a whole.

No sorry, we aren't. It is junk like the "unauthorized Version" (which says it all, btw) and all the other lies in print as well as the cruel and needless who am I game by sister that is filled with false statements and accusations. BTW, I believe you participated in the nasty little game didn't you dear? you weren't too bewildered to do that. Again, a unveiling of your facade. When you tell the truth about the viciousness of those on your side and some of their inexcusable post, you might carry a little more credibility here, but until you do one must ascertain that you are indeed, not peaceful or bewildered, or, searching for truth.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 9 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #203

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

****Ok that's it! I've had enough! Thread closed! Barbara please PM Calvin, Clay or myself when you are ready to post here again. We will reopen it again then*****

*****Bystander,Cindy see ya Monday! Lee you are just one wrong word away from the fate of your friends*****

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #204

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

*****This topic is now reopened. I trust that all who have no interest in encourageing and being encouraged will not post to this thread. ALL violators will be susupended or banned, depending on the offense.*****

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 18 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #205

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 18 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]186214[/snapback]

*****This topic is now reopened. I trust that all who have no interest in encourageing and being encouraged will not post to this thread. ALL violators will be susupended or banned, depending on the offense.*****

Thank you princissdi thankyou.gif

+Quote Post
justme
post Mar 18 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #206

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

Hi Barb,

we await your latest update. What just happened to change your plans in just the last two hours?

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 18 2007, 08:14 PM
Post #207

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(justme @ Mar 18 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]186253[/snapback]

Hi Barb,

we await your latest update. What just happened to change your plans in just the last two hours?

....and why you're having to keep your chin up.... sad.gif

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 18 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #208

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(justme @ Mar 18 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]186253[/snapback]

Hi Barb,

we await your latest update.

group.gif

hug.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 18 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

please.gif Come visit us again.
hug.gif We love and miss you.

We LOVE reading about your experiences and your beautiful walks. We need to hear from you that all is ok. dunno.gif

Rosyroi (cyber giving you a beautiful long stemmed Rose -can't find a rose emoticon so use your imagination)

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 19 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #210

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 9 2007, 11:12 PM) [snapback]184224[/snapback]

This is just a taste of what is to come when the whole world turns on us for what we believe. In the meantime, I will continue to stand for what I know is truth.

From where do you know the truth?

QUOTE(justme @ Mar 19 2007, 12:04 AM) [snapback]186253[/snapback]

Hi Barb,

We sure do, Barb.

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Mar 19 2007, 06:46 AM) [snapback]186324[/snapback]

please.gif Come visit us again.
hug.gif We love and miss you.

We LOVE reading about your experiences and your beautiful walks. We need to hear from you that all is ok. dunno.gif

Rosyroi (cyber giving you a beautiful long stemmed Rose -can't find a rose emoticon so use your imagination)

yes.gif

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ Mar 18 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]186220[/snapback]

Thank you princissdi thankyou.gif

yes.gif

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 18 2007, 09:43 PM) [snapback]186214[/snapback]

yes.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church