Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12409&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:42:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Barbara Kerr In Norway, A love letter to all
roxe
post Mar 22 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #226

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,485

Barbara,
God wrap His arms around you and carry you!!
we all wrap our arms around you and carry you with prayer!

hug.gif hug.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Mar 22 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #227

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Lots of hug.gif & amen.gif coming your way.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 23 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #228

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

Barbara,

Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning; He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

The God who sustains you is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we can ask or think and will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him because he trusteth in Him.

Know that your heavenly Father watches over you and the prayers of the saints are lifted up in your behalf... and Jesus Himself pleads His blood before His Father for you...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Barbara Kerr
post Mar 23 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #229

Member No.: 2,087

Happy Sabbath everyone,

You guys really have become my friends! And not just those of you who are writing replies, but all of you who read my posts and send up a prayer for me. I love you all. Your notes of encouragement are like long-stemmed roses in a big beautiful bouquet. Thank you.

Last night before bed, I asked God to speak to me from His word. I opened my Bible and my eyes fell on these verses from Psalm 34:15-22.

''The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry. The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, And delievers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all. He guards all his bones; Not one of them is broken. Evil shall slay the wicked, And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned. The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.''

These words were very comforting to me last night. Add to that all of your prayers, and this morning I awoke feeling refreshed, and like my old self. It was a very good feeling to not be depressed today.

After spending several hours on the phone between Czech Airlines and Orbitz travel agency, I was finally able to move my return ticket from Romania up to a date that will not get me deported. clap.gif

In addition, I think I finally made a decision to fly home on April 4th, instead of staying here three more weeks. God will have to hit me over the head if He wants me to stay to the end of April -- otherwise, I'm home.

Even once I'm home, I will continue to let you know how things are going. Right now my husband and I are discussing me getting a job to help pay off the bill for the treatments. It will be interesting to see what doors God opens for me. I've not done anything other than public speaking and cooking schools, so it will be a new adventure. Hummmmm, . . . . Barnes & Noble sounds kinda fun.

Well, tomorrow I am singing for church in Moss. It's an oldie that everyone knows, ''Through It All''. Very appropriate for my circumstances I thought. After church there is a potluck, and then we are going on a two or three hour walk by the water (there will be a campfire in there somewhere). I do enjoy the socialization of Sabbath afternoons here. No Sabbath afternoon lay-activities for the Norwegians, . . . it's walk, walk, walk.

Thank you again for your sweet notes and your PM's. I wish you the sweetest, happiest, Sabbath ever.

Blessings on all of you,
Barbara Kerr

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 23 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #230

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Happy Sabbath to you too Barbara,

Rosyroi
@---;---;-----
a rose for you

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 23 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #231

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Barbara,

Don't know if you're anywhere around the Bible School, but if you are, tell Werner and Marta Rusch hi for me. Don't know where Erik and Katja are, or Ziemek and Gabriella, and can't remember their last names offhand, but if you run into either of those couples, tell them hi as well.

Blessings.

P.S. And i should add to the list Gunnar and his wife from the Matteson Institute.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 23 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #232

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Barbara,
I'm certain that our Lord will lead you to the right decision about when to come home.

Have a wonderful Sabbath. We look forward to hearing about your Sabbath afternoon walk, walk walks!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
jodi
post Mar 24 2007, 11:39 PM
Post #233

Member No.: 552

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 23 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]187365[/snapback]

Barbara,
I'm certain that our Lord will lead you to the right decision about when to come home.

Have a wonderful Sabbath. We look forward to hearing about your Sabbath afternoon walk, walk walks!

PB

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 26 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #234

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 21 2007, 07:33 PM) [snapback]186872[/snapback]

Mozart in future posts please don't use all capital letters... it is considered shouting..... thanks...

i am so, so sorry. i appreciate you telling me about it. i didin't realise i was typing in all caps until i was almost finished with my post and it was too long to retype. i did not mean it as shouting. please accept my apology. God bless.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 26 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #235

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Mar 18 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]186324[/snapback]

please.gif Come visit us again.
hug.gif We love and miss you.

We LOVE reading about your experiences and your beautiful walks. We need to hear from you that all is ok. dunno.gif

Rosyroi (cyber giving you a beautiful long stemmed Rose -can't find a rose emoticon so use your imagination)

not an emoticon but a rose is a rose. giggle.gif ---<--<-{@

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 26 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #236

Advanced Member

We Love Ya Barb....You are a blessing to us all. thankyou.gif You deserve a "sterling" rose 'cuz your'e a sterling girl. --<-<-{@

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #237

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

Barbara,

I too wish you well, and have enjoyed most of what you have written and lift you up in prayer.

We have a mighty God, and he is able to do all things, and all is possible by faith, and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God and are the called, according to his purpose.

3Jo 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

****Cindy you should have stoppe the scripture. As I said be sure and thank Rosy for the extended grace****

This post has been edited by princessdi: Mar 26 2007, 11:02 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 26 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #238

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Did she really just say that?!

no.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 26 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #239

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 26 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]187955[/snapback]

Barbara,

I too wish you well, and have enjoyed most of what you have written and lift you up in prayer.

We have a mighty God, and he is able to do all things, and all is possible by faith, and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God and are the called, according to his purpose.

3Jo 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
But aside from that, I have always wondered what your letters and threads have to do with the 3ABN issues, and why they are on this forum, rather then another on BSDA, other then you testified for Linda and against Danny in a older letter?? dunno.gif An advertisement for the Doctor maybe?

Pardon me for waxing nostalgic, but a song by the O Jays just came to mind.

They smile in your face
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)

(Mat 23:27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

This post has been edited by lookin4truth: Mar 26 2007, 08:34 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 26 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #240

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 26 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]187956[/snapback]

Did she really just say that?!

no.gif

Yes, What was wrong with it PB? If theology posts are moved to the theology forum, that isn't considered mean to those who wrote them, is it?

and can you explain why this topic belongs in this forum, rather then on one of the many other forums it seems it would easily belong on ?? I am being honest, I don't get it. I'm not trying to argue with anybody. I was just looking for an answer, any explanation would do...

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 26 2007, 10:24 PM) [snapback]187961[/snapback]

Pardon me for waxing nostalgic, but a song by the O Jays just came to mind.

They smile in your face
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)

(Mat 23:27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Are you posting a personal attack and insult here?

just wonderin what you call it, and how it's justified...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 26 2007, 08:55 PM

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church