Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12409&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:42:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Barbara Kerr In Norway, A love letter to all
Barbara Kerr
post Mar 19 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #211

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,087

Hi Everyone,

It's so nice to have a family here on BSDA!!!! I have missed you all terribly.

First I want to thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement. I can't begin to explain how much they make me smile. It's like getting a hug from somewhere else around the world.

I apologize that I cannot write everything right now, as I need to meet an immigration officer to fill out forms for a medical visa. Yes, it's true that I will need to extend my stay until the end of April now. My three months are up the 5th of April, hence the need for the visa.

It will be late when I get back home (ha ha) and so I will not be able to get back on the internet this evening. I will write a long letter tomorrow and tell you everything that's been happening.

Hugs to you all. I've missed you.

Barbiegirl Kerr
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 21 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #212

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 6 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]175834[/snapback]

A plausible explanation is that we heard it from Linda. All of you on this forum that say Linda has kept her mouth shut about said events...what could you be thinking? Where do you think so many details about contracts, salaries, pregnancy tests, harrasment from Danny, the handling of their own private finances, what Walt T did or did not say to Linda, what John Lomacang did or did not say to Linda, What Danny did or did not say to Linda and on and on and on......People, it doesn't matter who repeated it whether it be Johann, or Gailon, or Darryl, or Pickle..the source WAS HER. How else would you be hearing about events and conversations where only she and Danny were in room? Supposedly she didn't have control of any of their finances, now, how do you suppose you on this forum heard about? Everything you are telling here had it's original source from Linda. I repeat, so many of the things written here were private conversations, events , blah blah blah They could not have come from anyone else, as the original source. That being the case, we are all supposed to take it as fact? Those of you who won't admit that she had to be the source for so many things, don't want to admit it, because you know better. common sense prevails and there is no getting around it. Now 3abn is being accused of breaking in...why...because Linda said it. Linda said there was a break in...Linda said only 3abn stuff was taken....Linda said her email was tapped (whatever that means) and Darryl backs it up!!! Darryl has his own vendetta. So this proves, once again, that most everything on here as come from one source and you all have fell for it while saying that Linda has kept silent......bright, folks, very bright...
YOU CAN PUT ALL YOU SAID CAME FROM LINDA IN A THIMBLE COMPARED TO ALL THE SLANDER THAT DANNY, ETAL. HAVE SPREAD. YOU, (UNLESS YOU ARE INVOLVED, WHICH YOU PROBABLY ARE) DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE HAS TOLD PEOPLE OR WHAT PEOPLE AROUND HER OBSERVED. DANNY HAS HUNG HIMSELF MANY TIMES BECAUSE HE CANNOT KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT. HE IS SO FILLED WITH BITTERNESS AND SO INDIGNANT THAT LINDA IS GETTING SO MUCH FAVOR THAT HE, IN HIS NARCISISTIC STUPOR, IS SPILLING THE BEANS ON HIMSELF. BARBARA DID NOT SAY LINDA TOLD HER PEOPLE FROM 3ABN BROKE INTO HER HOUSE. SHE JUST STATED THAT IT HAPPENED. ANYBODY WITH AN IQ ABOVE 20 WOULD SEE THE CONNECTION. WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT? YOU THINK BECAUSE WE ARE TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF ALL THIS MAKES US IGNORANT? THAT'S PRETTY SELF-RIGHTEOUS.
LINDA, ACCORDING TO THE "CONTRACT" WAS FORCED TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT. I WONDER WHY? IS IT BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SO MUCH. IS THAT WHY DANNY IS SO FRANTIC IN HIS EFFORTS TO DISCREDIT HER. I DON'T THINK LINDA HAS BEGUN TO SHARE ALL SHE KNOWS AND I TRULY AND HONESTLY DON'T THINK SHE EVER WILL IF SHE THINKS IT WILL HURT 3ABN. I ALSO THINK THAT DANNY WAS PRETTY DILLUSIONAL BECAUSE HE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW MUCH WE, THE 3ABN VIEWERS AND SUPPORTERS, LOVE HER OR HOW MUCH WE WOULD MISS HER. I THINK HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE COULD MAKE HER DISAPPEAR AND NONE OF US WOULD CARE ALL THAT MUCH. HE WAS VERY MUCH MISTAKEN. IT SEEMS THAT HE THINKS WAY TOO MUCH OF HIMSELF. AGAIN, HE WAS VERY MISTAKEN. I DON'T SAY THIS TO VILIFY DANNY. I'VE WATCHED HIM TOO MANY YEARS AND HAVE COME TO CARE VERY MUCH ABOUT HIM. HOWEVER, I AM ANGRY AT WHAT HE'S DONE AND BECAUSE HE WON'T TELL THE TRUTH AND BECAUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM ANYMORE. I'VE VERY DISAPPOINTED. I KNOW PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, BUT A CHRISTIAN SHOULD NOT HARBOR BITTERNESS AND REVENGE. THE ONLY REASON THIS CONTROVERSY CONTINUES IS BECAUSE HE AND THE REST OF THE FOLKS CONTROLLING 3ABN KEEP HIDING THE TRUTH AND WON'T ADMIT ANY WRONGDOING WHATSOEVER. THEY BLAME SATAN FOR HATING 3ABN. USING THE MINISTRY THAT WAY MAKES ME WANT TO GAG. I JUST THINK DANNY AND A FEW OTHERS AT 3ABN HAVE LOST THEIR WAY AND NEED TO TAKE A BREAK AND REVIVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD AND MAKE REPARATIONS.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 21 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #213

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Mozart in future posts please don't use all capital letters... it is considered shouting..... thanks...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Mar 21 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #214

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

Uhh, Mozart, you need to be careful or Calvin might throw you out. ohmy.gif All caps is like shouting and we don't do that here (or anywhere else in chatrooms that I know of) And we don't want to lose you, okay? We love you hug.gif And I agree with everything you said. smile.gif

By the way, I think that it is really funny the way that Danny says that information in the 'Unauthorized History of 3ABN' and 'The Televangelist'

#1 Isn't true

#2 That it must have come from Linda.

If it isn't true, then how could it have come from Linda when she didn't even know him in the first part of the stories? And if she did know all that stuff about his alleged fooling around with other women and so forth, then he or someone else from that time in his life must have told her or she wouldn't know it in the first place to tell it! Duh-h-h! dunno.gif laugh.gif

JT

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 21 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]186872[/snapback]

Mozart in future posts please don't use all capital letters... it is considered shouting..... thanks...

Sorry Clay, I couldn't get in before you did and then I copied the post twice. Can you fix it?

JT

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 21 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #215

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

name='Clay' date='Mar 21 2007, 08:33 PM' post='186872']

Duh! Thanks Clay for informing me. I didn't know this. dunno.gif

Mozart, I agree with you also. I will just keep on praying that God's will WILL be done with regards to 3ABN. amen.gif

+Quote Post
Barbara Kerr
post Mar 22 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #216

Member No.: 2,087

Hi Guys,

It's me again. I planned to write two days ago, but I didn't have anything encouraging to say. By that I mean, I have been so down in the dumps this week I have had a hard time writing when all I've wanted to do is cry.

When it rains it pours, doesn't it?

On Sunday afternoon I went in for my testing as usual, only to discover that I had gone backwards in my progress. Not a little bit, but a lot. Three entire weeks of treatments felt like they had gone down the drain, so to speak. Then, I felt as though I should ask the doctor to check out my heart because so much heart disease and heart abnormalities run in my family. He checked, only to discover that I have an arrythmia (an irregular heartbeat) that is quite serious, another problem with the sympathetic nerve that feeds the arteries to the heart, and also arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) -- which he said was too much for someone 41 years old.

On top of what I considered to be bad news, he told me that the clinic was closed the first week of April because everyone is on Easter vacation. So I would be just sitting around waiting an additional week (impatiently) until the clinic was reopened.

Since the parasites and the heart problem can't be treated at the same time, I would have to 'start over again' with the parasite treatment and hope that I could get them to zero as fast as possible. Oye!

Bill and I have already extended my ticket once (from the 28th of Feb. to the 4th of April). To wait for the clinic to reopen and then to add three treatment weeks to take care of the heart problem, would put my return to the States on April 26th. As much as I hated to delay my return home, I want to go back healthy and in good shape!

The more I thought about sitting here in little Svinndal from March 29th until April 9th, without doing anything, the more depressed I became. So last Sunday I talked to Bill and pleaded with him to let me buy a fairly cheap flight to Romania to visit Monica, my good friend and translator. He reluctantly agreed to letting me put the ticket on the credit card, but doesn't want me to be completely cut off from friends and family. Believe me, I felt guilty for even asking him -- okay, I pressured him just a little bit, (I'm going a little nuts here) I hope you can understand that and not judge me.

I bought the ticket Sunday night and thought everything was fine. Well, that was short-lived! Monday morning my friend from immigration was at the clinic receiving a treatment. I told her about my plans for Easter week and staying in Norway until the end of April, and she said, 'I'm afraid you have wasted your money. If you leave the country, when you try to return on the 8th of April, you will immediately be deported back to the U.S. They will force you to buy a one-way ticket home and you will be banned from the European union (about 26 countries in all) for two years!'

I can honestly say that I've never understood immigrations laws before, but this week I have gotten a crash course in just how long you can visit another country without being shipped back home. My 90 days are up April 4th. Now I'm faced with filling out paperwork, collecting letters from the doctor and my landlord, and writing one myself, . . . and applying for a medical visa. The cost is about $165 dollars.

As long as the paperwork is filled out and filed, I can stay until I'm finished legally. BUT, . . . I still can't leave the country and visit Romania if I return later than the 3rd or 4th of April. I bought a cheap ticket, so there are expensive change fees involved and I have been on the phone for an hour already today trying to figure something out.

Have you ever come to a crossroad in your life and just didn't know which way to turn? I'm there!!! I haven't felt this confused and frustrated in years (well, at least since talking to Danny Shelton on the phone for 2 hours doh.gif )

Then, on top of all this dilema, something happened Tuesday night that just hurt me beyond words. I received a phone call that upset me soooo much that after hanging up I began to cry and couldn't stop. I cried the entire rest of the evening. I cried myself to sleep. I woke up the Wednesday morning and immediately began to cry. I sat in the waiting room at the clinic and cried (there were at least five other patients just sitting there wondering what in the world is wrong with this woman).

I couldn't eat breakfast before I left for my treatment. The sun was shining, so I decided to walk straight to the lake from the clinic. The dirt road was beginning to dry up a little, the birds were singing the first songs of Spring, and in the distance I could hear a chainsaw grinding its way through a piece of lumber. I kept my eyes focused on the sun. When I looked down, I saw the prints of horse hooves. Everyday, for three months, I have seen the evidence of the horse that walks the road through Svinndal and up over the hill to the lake, but I had never seen a horse. Not even once.

When I came to the field in front of the lake, it was swampy. I walked through the fence, turned right and carefully chose my footing as I looked for a way around the soaked earth. I stayed close to the trees when I made it to the other side, and emerged at the waters edge. Not a cloud in the sky. It was magnificent.

The ice was melting even though it was still a chilly 35 degrees out. I found a small rock nearby to sit on. I took off my thick, black, felt scarf and folded it several times, using it as a cushion between the cold rock and my behind. I sat there staring at the water, looking up into the beautiful sky. It was so peaceful, but my heart was heavy. I hate feeling depressed, but I just couldn't shake the feeling no matter what.

After 30 minutes or so, my legs began to feel numb from the position I was sitting in. The ground looked so inviting. I reached down to make sure it was dry. I kicked away a few branches that were laying there and decided to lay down, using the rock as a pillow. The sun had warmed the ground just enough that I didn't feel cold. I laid there for an hour, just soaking up the warmth and peacefulness of my surroundings. A beautiful honey-glow surrounded each and every pine tree. I didn't want to go back, but I knew I was late for my afternoon treatment.

I reluctantly made my way back to town. Having missed lunch, I quickly grabbed some grapes and made a sandwich to take to the clinic.

After my treatment I drove into town (a very sweet couple loaned me their car while they are not receiving treatments). I was looking for a specific kind of pomegranate juice. The doctor has discovered a few kinds of pomegranate juice that kill parasites. (In the U.S. the only brand that will do the trick, is found at www.purelyjuice.com. The POM brand doesn't work.)

After visiting five stores and not finding what I was looking for I headed back to my car only to discover a parking ticked for 300 kroner (about $55). That was my icing on yesterdays cake.

Bill called me last night, and I was able to talk to him about what was troubling me, and I think we have come up with a plan to work things out. All I can say about the situation is, . . . please pray for me. God knows what my burden is and the desires of my heart, and how utterly confused I feel right now. Your prayers help me so much. Your posts here, help me so much. I just wish I could reach through the website and give you all a great big hug!

Also, pray for favor with the airlines that they will wave the usual change fee so I don't lose the money.

I have to run now, but I will check back here tomorrow and look forward to reading your letters to me. God bless you all.

(Please excuse any mispelled words, as there isn't a spell check on this norwegian computer for English)

Hugs,
Barbara Kerr

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 22 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #217

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 9 2007, 10:13 AM) [snapback]176784[/snapback]

OK, wwjd says:

"Actually yes and there were several reasons. The first and more important reason is reflected On their divorce papers. So instead of just hiring him as an employee they contracted him out. That way, if, anything happened they could not be held responsible. That was then, I have no idea what the arrangement is now."

What is wrong with this picture???? He is hinting that Derrell has "a problem" and was fired for that reason. Why wasn't Tommy fired for his "problem"?

Sorry, I am not convinced:)

[color=#CC0000]Maybe that was Linda's question !!!! The question someone else didn't like and "the stomach churns". no what i mean? scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 22 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #218

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

Barbara~

hug.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 22 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #219

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 22 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]187047[/snapback]

Barbara~

hug.gif

Me too Barbara hug.gif
Keep your courage up! Prayers for you amen.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 22 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #220

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Barbara, I am so sorry things seem to be going in reverse. It is so hard to be away from home and family, and to add sickness and discouraging news on top of that! We will be praying for you and the situation you mentioned.
Love and prayers,
Daylily

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Mar 22 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #221

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

Barbara,

Be encouraged. God is able to do exceedingly more than we can see. I pray tha tyou will find peace in the midst of this storm. amen.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 22 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #222

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Barbara,

I am sorry you are having such a struggle, read eph. 3:20-21, and remember that verse applies to you.

Have blessed Day,

Erik

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 22 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #223

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

God be with you Barbara. I will pray for the angels that excell in strength to keep you safe from satan's attack.

Your letter bought tears to my eyes. msn-cry.gif I am so thankful to BSDA for providing a way to really get to know who you are.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 22 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #224

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Barbara hug.gif

thank you for keeping us informed of the the news even though it is bad news. So sorry about your dilema. Thank you for letting us get to know you better.
Thank you for the walk in the woods again.

Rosyroi @--;--;--- ( a rose for you )

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 22 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #225

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Barbara,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing such challenges at this time. Many are praying for you.

If it turns out that you will be stuck there in Norway alone for the Easter vacation, you can always spend more time with all of us here. Time flies when you're chatting with friends!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church