Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12409&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:42:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi From Barbara Kerr In Norway, A love letter to all
wwjd
post Feb 9 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 8 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]176689[/snapback]

First of all "I" have done nothing. I am posting what can be verified. You say because I say it doesn't make it true. That's right. That's way I have named names and challenged you to make the phone calls to verify these facts.

When you say "why do YOU" (I guess you mean 3abn) want to destroy people. You are kidding right? that is what this site is all about, destroying people. That is what you are about on the 3abn topic. You slander and defame and accuse and you have yet to put up in "proof" of anything. Not even verifiable facts. That is because the only things that you "know" could only be "verified" by one source and that source, has lots and lots of reasons not to tell the truth.

By asking you to Ask Mark Finley if he counseled her, by telling you there are receipts for out of state counceling + counseling by John L you know that it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone didn't tell the truth. Unless you want to call Mark Finley and counselors that are not even Adventist, LIARS ,like you have everyone else. SOMEONE HAS NOT BEEN TELLING THE TRUTH.

Observer refuted "sisters" and others claim that LInda was forced to sign the 3abn contract without legal council. He is on your side for crying out loud and he still said it. So again, someone didn't tell the truth. The licensed PI's that have to swear under oath to what they saw, or lose their license, say that she and the doc were alone plenty without johann or anyone else. Again, someone has not been telling the truth.

you and/or others have referred to Danny's quick trip to Guam. False. Somebody didn't tell the truth, he never went there, They did it by mail, in agreement as is proven by their signatures.

You and others have alleged that Linda was kicked aside for Brandi. Lie. The divorce was filed in early June,04 it was finalized either the 24th or 25th of June. Brandi did not even move here until November 11th and they did not date until several months after that. Someone wasn't telling the truth.

I just read here tonight that someone posted that Danny married Brandy within days of the divorce decree. Since that was june 24th or 25th and he didn't meet her (as a grown woman) until November and they weren't married for approx another year or more went by. SOMEONE DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH.

It has been alleged that he had known her for years....Another twist and spin. Danny used to own a small recording studio in his house to supplement his income before 3abn. Brandi's family came their to record some gospel music. I believe she was 11 or 12 at the time. He never saw her again until she moved here in 04. Brandi had never even heard of 3abn much less, watched it. But her mother had. Brandi had been through a hard time and had become a christian and her mother suggested coming to 3abn to check it out because brandi's desire was to work in a christian environment and to be in a place where she could minister to others. WAITING IN THE WINGS?
Someone wasn't telling the truth

Now sonshineonme. I have facts and figures, and names and dates that you can all verify if you so choose. How much more evidence will have to be given to make you see that there have been lots of lies told but they have been in your camp.

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Feb 7 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]176378[/snapback]

See, this is where he/she comes up with the statement that they are bringing light to all the falsehoods presented here when all they do is create doubt. Smoke and mirrors...

Oh yes, please tell us the "real" reason DM was fired. While you're at it, tell us the "real" reason Linda was fired. Oh please, oh please.

rEAD my other posts. One is in corporate worship. By the way, D. wasn't fired. He resigned. Do your reading and you will find verifable facts. Names, dates and paperwork that can be checked on. What have you ever shown to back up your allegations?
Remember every time you demand "proof" you are only making it tougher on them. You are opening a pandora's box but it's easy to demand for you and some of the others....your not the ones that will be hurt by it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 9 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 8 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]176663[/snapback]

I think we can all be pretty certain what documents are being referred to here as "forged".

We can be pretty certain, but I wanted to have Glenetta's statement down in black and white.

And by the way, nw, I did appreciate the rest of your post, but focused on that allegation as I want to see how far Glenetta is willing to carry it.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 9 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]176696[/snapback]

Save it danny. It won't work anymore. I, like many other folks for some time now, have done lots of checking on things, not only over the past 2.5 years, but especially since your marriage to Brandi. This is how we know. Your "facts and figures" mean nothing. Save them for the court room, that's where it will count now. Not here. You can stop copying and pasting too..and btw, you responed as wwjd tonight to the post that was written to bystander in first person....how do you keep up spinning this web all day long? did your "worker bees" not get the job done well enough that you have to vest more time doing it yourself? not working....you underestimate people to a large degree. You think people haven't talked to Mark? You really think people are so unwise to take only "one" persons opinon (either way) over things anymore? WAKE UP! No more. and once and for all.....YOU on here ALWAYS means YOU. NOT 3abn.
You sound a bit uptight...you need some peace of mind. The truth shall set you free. Try it.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 9 2007, 12:35 AM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 9 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #64

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 8 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]176663[/snapback]

I would recommend that to answer this accusation that the documents posted here and on save3ABN.com from victims and their families or other first hand observers be notarized if possible and reposted showing the notary seal and date.
JMO
nw

That's what they want you to do -- go on a wild goose chase proving something they never cared about in the first place.

A phone call or letter will answer those questions for them, if they really care, but I doubt they do.

In short, let it be their dime, their time, and their postage stamp.

Pete

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 9 2007, 01:18 AM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 9 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]176703[/snapback]

Save it danny. It won't work anymore. I, like many other folks for some time now, have done lots of checking on things, not only over the past 2.5 years, but especially since your marriage to Brandi. This is how we know. Your "facts and figures" mean nothing. Save them for the court room, that's where it will count now. Not here. You can stop copying and pasting too..and btw, you responed as wwjd tonight to the post that was written to bystander in first person....how do you keep up spinning this web all day long? did your "worker bees" not get the job done well enough that you have to vest more time doing it yourself? not working....you underestimate people to a large degree. You think people haven't talked to Mark? You really think people are so unwise to take only "one" persons opinon (either way) over things anymore? WAKE UP! No more. and once and for all.....YOU on here ALWAYS means YOU. NOT 3abn.
You sound a bit uptight...you need some peace of mind. The truth shall set you free. Try it.

I AM NOT DANNY and the more you make that accusation the more foolish you look. If I were he and had access to all the paper trails, pictures, court documents, I would put them on here in a heart beat. But since I am not he, I don't have all the access.

secondly of course I can respond to something ask of bystander. you all jump in the middle of people all the time.

And 3rd, if you "have done some checking on things" lets hear about it. Who did you check with? (Very important) Where is your verification of any facts. Or maybe you were just told some "facts" by someone who heard it from someone. That would absolutely give you the right to slander and defame and call people liars. It is getting tiresome that you continue to ignore the challenges that are thrown out. To call Mark F, call John L and see if what yohann posted about him is true, call the men mentioned at hope channel. I want you to...but...you won't. Because you know these things would never be posted if there was any doubt about them. I have an idea where all your bitterness is coming from but even if I'm wrong, no matter. As long as you don't back up any of your allegations from a source other than the master puppeteer, you have no right to continue your tongue attack. That is all it is. Now can't wait to read your next post to see how you pass over the facts that I would like you to verify for yourself. I won't hold my breath.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 9 2007, 01:24 AM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]176714[/snapback]

I AM NOT DANNY and the more you make that accusation the more foolish you look. If I were he and had access to all the paper trails, pictures, court documents, I would put them on here in a heart beat. But since I am not he, I don't have all the access.

secondly of course I can respond to something ask of bystander. you all jump in the middle of people all the time.

And 3rd, if you "have done some checking on things" lets hear about it. Who did you check with? (Very important) Where is your verification of any facts. Or maybe you were just told some "facts" by someone who heard it from someone. That would absolutely give you the right to slander and defame and call people liars. It is getting tiresome that you continue to ignore the challenges that are thrown out. To call Mark F, call John L and see if what yohann posted about him is true, call the men mentioned at hope channel. I want you to...but...you won't. Because you know these things would never be posted if there was any doubt about them. I have an idea where all your bitterness is coming from but even if I'm wrong, no matter. As long as you don't back up any of your allegations from a source other than the master puppeteer, you have no right to continue your tongue attack. That is all it is. Now can't wait to read your next post to see how you pass over the facts that I would like you to verify for yourself. I won't hold my breath.

dan, I worry about you. you get upset so easily. you assume that people don't know how to pick up a phone and check, you assume that these people here are like the crowd you talk to that keep sending you money, that just take what YOU have to say and don't so their own checking (that means like bible study, cross reference, get ALL the facts).
I really don't think you want me to call anyone. But no worries, I do use my phone quite often.
You need a chill pill. Like I said, we have our sources too. I'm sure Mark will appreciate all you have said regarding him tonight.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 9 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]176696[/snapback]

By asking you to Ask Mark Finley if he counseled her, by telling you there are receipts for out of state counceling + counseling by John L . . . .

I am not a counselor, but I do deal with hurting people. If someone asked me if I had talked to so-and-so, I would tell them that my ethics requires that I not answer such a question. I was not aware that Mark Finley was a licensed counselor, but even as a pastor, I do not believe that he would be required to answer such a question.

Please remember that we do not have access to the accounting department that you apparently have. BTW (By the way), I was surprised that there are receipts for counseling done by John L. I was not aware that pastors could charge extra for counseling.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 9 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #68

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 7 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]176363[/snapback]

Yohann, please don't stick your neck out for DM. He knows why he is not longer there. As do several employees, his ex pastors and probably several on the church board. It had nothing to do with Linda and he knows it.

Yohann.

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 7 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]176398[/snapback]

Bystander, his name is Johann. Get it right from now on.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 9 2007, 01:18 AM) [snapback]176714[/snapback]

To call Mark F, call John L and see if what yohann posted about him is true, call the men mentioned at hope channel.

Yohann, again.

Both Bystander and WWJD have the same, identical spelling problem. Are they copying from the same notepad? They haven't figured out how to spell Johann?

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Feb 9 2007, 01:52 AM

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 9 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Brandy's divorce became final October 14, 2004. This is a matter of public record. You do not file for divorce and have it finalized the same day so how may weeks or months before it became final did she file? Why did she file for divorce? And if the November date is accurate, she was very newly divorced. If she came earlier, was she still married? She may or may not have officially moved there in November, but did she show up unofficially earlier? How does wwjd determine the November 11th date? How do you determine if you are "officially" dating?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #70

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 8 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]176675[/snapback]

Actually yes and there were several reasons. The first and more important reason is reflected On their divorce papers. So instead of just hiring him as an employee they contracted him out. That way, if, anything happened they could not be held responsible. That was then, I have no idea what the arrangement is now.
The second reason ( and there is paperwork to prove it) is that When he traveled for 3abn if an economy car was reserved for him at the airport, he would, shall we say, upgrade to something a little snazzier like a convertable. If his room was reserved at the comfort Inn he would "upgrade" to a 4 star hotel....ALL without permission from management. It was a little bit before the accounting department caught what was happening.
I could go farther but I won't, That should be enough for reasonable people to question the fact that D. says he was fired because he "supported" Linda.
And, you know what else, None of this hasn't been told and wouldn't have been if again, the members here demand details/proof. ANy statements made by me tonight can all be verified with paperwork.

then prove it.... or shut up.... interesting way of trying to distract... make salacious allegations and have us chase that red herring... pathetic...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
September
post Feb 9 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

Okay, "WWJD" if you have paperwork to prove Darrell's "upgrades" show them here. In other words, we would need to see a room reserved at a Comfort Hotel, cancelled the same day and then a new reservation at a 4 star hotel made the same day as an upgrade. Same thing should apply from the car rental agency--and in case you're not clear about that let me spell it out: Paperwork should show an economy car rental and an upgrade to a convertable on the same order. Can you give us that? If you have such paperwork, scan them here. Otherwise what you are saying is basically....um....NOTHING!

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 9 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 9 2007, 01:23 AM) [snapback]176699[/snapback]

We can be pretty certain, but I wanted to have Glenetta's statement down in black and white.

And by the way, nw, I did appreciate the rest of your post, but focused on that allegation as I want to see how far Glenetta is willing to carry it.

I realized what you were doing and should have kept my proverbial mouth shut on that point and just posted the rest of my comments.

mea culpa

nw

I just saw another post from glenetta asking questions that anyone who has read anything would know the answers to. I consider myself still new here but I am beginning to think that someone's recent suggestion that newbies not be able to post until they have demonstrated some familiarity with what has been discussed might be valid. Otherwise when they are attacked for ridiculous statements or questions and then they cry "foul" and protest that they are being attacked for just asking questions.....it won't play. I would be curious how many posts are made by frequent established posters in reaction to statements made by people who have been members less than 72 hours? Wading through such posts is both time consuming and wearisome. This is especially true when a topic gets highjacked by such posts and completely off topic. Sometimes I think that some of the statements are mere bait in attempt to prove how unwelcome DS apologists and friends are here. JMO

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 9 2007, 10:46 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 9 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #73

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

good points NW.... I will do my best not to respond to the bait...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Spike
post Feb 9 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #74

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 9 2007, 09:00 AM) [snapback]176780[/snapback]

I realized what you were doing and should have kept my proverbial mouth shut on that point and just posted the rest of my comments.

mea culpa

nw

I just saw another post from glenetta asking questions that anyone who has read anything would know the answers to. I consider myself still new here but I am beginning to think that someone's recent suggestion that newbies not be able to post until they have demonstrated some familiarity with what has been discussed might be valid. Otherwise when they are attacked for ridiculous statements or questions and then they cry "foul" and protest that they are being attacked for just asking questions.....it won't play. I would be curious how may posts are made by frequent established posters in reaction to statements made by people who have been members less than 72 hours? Wading through such posts is both time consuming and wearisome. This is especially true when a topic gets highjacked by such posts and completely off topic. Sometimes I think that some of the statements are mere bait in attempt to prove how unwelcome DS apologists and friends are here. JMO

NW I couldn't agree more. There is so much info to read and if they really wanted to know they would go back and read instead of trying to get others to do their homework for them but truth is thats not why they are here like you said.

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 9 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

OK, wwjd says:

"Actually yes and there were several reasons. The first and more important reason is reflected On their divorce papers. So instead of just hiring him as an employee they contracted him out. That way, if, anything happened they could not be held responsible. That was then, I have no idea what the arrangement is now."

What is wrong with this picture???? He is hinting that Derrell has "a problem" and was fired for that reason. Why wasn't Tommy fired for his "problem"?

Sorry, I am not convinced:)

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:42 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church