Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12418&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:41 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Letters At Save3abn
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 15 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #196

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 15 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]185510[/snapback]

And he absolutely has to disclose all his assets in his ongoing civil case. If he doesn't, he just demonstrates that all his pretensions are a sham and a lie.

Are you talking about the ongoing marital settlement case? Or another one? If it is the settlement case then I wonder what you know about the fact that it almost got dismissed recently? It seems as if someone lied under oath. But then you probably already know about that Bob, right, since you are a mainstay in the war room?

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 15 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #197

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 15 2007, 12:45 PM) [snapback]185514[/snapback]

Are you talking about the ongoing marital settlement case? Or another one? If it is the settlement case then I wonder what you know about the fact that it almost got dismissed recently? It seems as if someone lied under oath. But then you probably already know about that Bob, right, since you are a mainstay in the war room?

- FHB

Of course you would have us believe that Danny has been totally forthcoming regarding all assets... those kind of comments made by the apologists are laughable.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 15 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 15 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]185523[/snapback]

Of course you would have us believe that Danny has been totally forthcoming regarding all assets... those kind of comments made by the apologists are laughable.....

Of course not Clay,you know I fully support your right to believe whatever you want to.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 15 2007, 12:09 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Mar 15 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #199

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

[quote name='Pickle' date='Mar 15 2007, 10:36 AM' post='185510']
You are either in extreme denial or out of touch regarding what is going on. She could disappear from the scene and nothing much would change.

I do not pretend that Danny is innocent of all he has been accused of, neither do I believe he is guilty of it all. I do believe a lot of this would die down if Linda was taken out of the equation. That is what started all of this and it has snowballed from there.

I am not sure how this can resolved but I can say I don't believe it is being done correctly. Name calling by both sides, exposing personal things by both sides, not very Christian if you ask me.] I have believed from the beginning that Danny should have either stepped down temporarily or permanently. Things have gotten so out of control, it is sad to see.....

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 15 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #200

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Uncle Sam: I do not pretend that Danny is innocent of all he has been accused of, neither do I believe he is guilty of it all. I do believe a lot of this would die down if Linda was taken out of the equation. That is what started all of this and it has snowballed from there.

I am not sure how this can resolved but I can say I don't believe it is being done correctly. Name calling by both sides, exposing personal things by both sides, not very Christian if you ask me.] I have believed from the beginning that Danny should have either stepped down temporarily or permanently. Things have gotten so out of control, it is sad to see.....

Uncle Sam, I wish this were true, but I think it was just a matter of time. It was inevitable, DS can't run the world the way he does and not have it come back to him. Things were getting worse, Linda became a victom, she was out in the public eye, they didn't feel right about it when it was happening, something was just not right...people are not stupid. That is what got it WAY out there, and if you follow all that has transpired since, trashing of her, along with others who stood up for her, you see that Dan made this a snowball once he got it going.

I believe if he had not done to Linda what he did, there would probably have been another way that DS would have hurt himself openly...it was just a matter of time.

Of course, JMO, but I feel it's supported by his character in general.
I also think that God was not in the dark or not involved in this matter coming out. He does not sit by and just watch...I still maintain, He used, as well as other things, what has happened by way of Linda.

By their fruits, you SHALL know them. Just a matter of time sometimes.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 15 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #201

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Lee)
I know Bystander also and he is a Christian through and through.

Funny we would have to be told. There must be a better way.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 15 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #202

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Hawk @ Mar 15 2007, 02:31 AM) [snapback]185433[/snapback]

Jnana, Bystander is very representative of the Sheltons and 3ABN-behind the scenes. The attitude, christianity and demeanor of BS is that of the REAL 3ABN. Go back over the BS posts and you will see 3ABN as those who have experienced it know it. Many have wondered how they could possibly describe it and gave up, knowing that it could only be experienced. We are grateful that BS is out there demonstrating what we can't even find the words to describe. BS is the true reflection of Christ as shown by 3ABN. The Christian love that BS shows for all of you and for Linda is the love of Jesus as shown by 3ABN. What you see in BS is the Seventh-day Adventist Church shown by 3ABN to the world. What you see reflected in BS is what the donors are giving to when they donate to 3ABN. the BS that you see here on BSDA is truly reflective of 3ABN and the Sheltons. We are very grateful to BS for doing the thankless task that he/she is doing here! notworthy.gif
/quote]

"Wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove". Naw!! Don,t see it in bystander. I'm one of the many opinionated women associated with the SDA name as-if.gif and I want to be a representative of Christ, not man.

Now let me get back on my soapbox. soapzip.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 15 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #203

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 15 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]185514[/snapback]

- FHB

Nope. Don't know a thing about anyone lying under oath. And I'm not sure you know anything about that either if you only have Danny's word for it and no documents to back it up.

But one thing I do know is that the Financial Affidavit Danny signed on July 13, 2006, and filed at the Franklin County Circuit Court, lists but two bank accounts, both at Mid-Country Bank. The checking account is said to have $1500, and the savings account $1000.

Now is that really all his assets, or is he trying to gip his ex? If that is really all his assets, why doesn't he want to tell anyone about the royalties he received for the 4.5 million Ten Commandments books that were distributed free that spring?

I just find it difficult to believe that he has only two bank accounts, and only $2500 in those two bank accounts, when there were 4.5 million books distributed, and some sources close to the situation have thought that he may have pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties from those books.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #204

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Hawk @ Mar 14 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]185433[/snapback]

Jnana, Bystander is very representative of the Sheltons and 3ABN-behind the scenes. The attitude, christianity and demeanor of BS is that of the REAL 3ABN. Go back over the BS posts and you will see 3ABN as those who have experienced it know it. Many have wondered how they could possibly describe it and gave up, knowing that it could only be experienced. We are grateful that BS is out there demonstrating what we can't even find the words to describe. BS is the true reflection of Christ as shown by 3ABN. The Christian love that BS shows for all of you and for Linda is the love of Jesus as shown by 3ABN. What you see in BS is the Seventh-day Adventist Church shown by 3ABN to the world. What you see reflected in BS is what the donors are giving to when they donate to 3ABN. the BS that you see here on BSDA is truly reflective of 3ABN and the Sheltons. We are very grateful to BS for doing the thankless task that he/she is doing here! notworthy.gif

Hawk,

Sadly, this very type of attitude does appear to have turned many in the community of Thompsonville, just outside the doors of 3abn, quite sour towards the ministry. 3abn should representing and reflecting the character of Jesus to these folks, showing them all what joy there can be there can be in Christian fellowship and looking upon them as the precious souls that our Redeemer bled and died for. Instead, we have Bystander showing just exactly what he thinks of those neigbors outside the doors:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry181307

Richard, don't twist my words. First of all 3abn didn't say it, I did. Second of all, I too, grew up in a farming community and have nothing against farmers. I do have something against a town of 600 people that try to push religious entities out by trying to tax what shouldn't be taxed, by referring to SDA's as weirdo's and oh, did I mention, they don't like other races there. They didn't have any ethnic variety until 3abn. The ministry has brought in african americans, spanish, puerto rican, and the community doesn't like it. There is still a KKK in the county. Now that is disgusting.

And those sentiments are only the tip of the iceberg. Just ask Duane or Roger Clem.

Unchecked, this attitude will stretch far beyond the city limits of Thompsonville. I must agree with you, Hawk, that Bystander is providing a huge service by freely stating his opinion here for all to see.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 15 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #205

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Hawk @ Mar 15 2007, 02:31 AM) [snapback]185433[/snapback]

ohmy.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 15 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #206

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I know Sis, I was just speechless!
QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 15 2007, 08:36 PM) [snapback]185644[/snapback]

ohmy.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 15 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #207

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 15 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]185646[/snapback]

I know Sis, I was just speechless!

I wonder if Hawk is a personal witness to the "Christianity" at 3abn? When one carefully reads his ironic statement it really captures the core problem that can be found among some at 3abn, IMO.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 15 2007, 10:14 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 16 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #208

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 15 2007, 10:36 PM) [snapback]185644[/snapback]

ohmy.gif

You know?

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 16 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #209

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 15 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]185640[/snapback]

Nope. Don't know a thing about anyone lying under oath. And I'm not sure you know anything about that either if you only have Danny's word for it and no documents to back it up.

But one thing I do know is that the Financial Affidavit Danny signed on July 13, 2006, and filed at the Franklin County Circuit Court, lists but two bank accounts, both at Mid-Country Bank. The checking account is said to have $1500, and the savings account $1000.

Now is that really all his assets, or is he trying to gip his ex? If that is really all his assets, why doesn't he want to tell anyone about the royalties he received for the 4.5 million Ten Commandments books that were distributed free that spring?

I just find it difficult to believe that he has only two bank accounts, and only $2500 in those two bank accounts, when there were 4.5 million books distributed, and some sources close to the situation have thought that he may have pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties from those books.

Pickle, you do know that in order to receive royalties on books they must be SOLD for MONEY right? You are correct that the Ten Commandment books were FREE. So where are the "hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties from these books" supposed to come from? Thin air?

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Mar 16 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #210

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 16 2007, 11:08 AM) [snapback]185710[/snapback]

Pickle, you do know that in order to receive royalties on books they must be SOLD for MONEY right? You are correct that the Ten Commandment books were FREE. So where are the "hundreds of thousands of dollars in royalties from these books" supposed to come from? Thin air?

Well there's a softball for somebody.

-Yogi

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church