Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12418&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:54 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Letters At Save3abn
Aletheia
post Mar 19 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #271

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 19 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]186363[/snapback]

You are saying that DLS Publications, Inc. is a non-profit publisher? Are you sure, Aletheia? (DLS=Danny Lee Shelton.)

What you did, Aletheia, is palmed-off a press release from the printer of the books, Remnant Publications. The printer is not the publisher and you know that. The press release simply said Remnant "printed" the books. Nowhere does your press release say Remnant is the publisher.

Aletheia, go to the Avondale College Library Catalog . It's about 73 items down on Avondale's New Book list.
You must consider the possibility that the books could have been sold at a profit from DLS to 3ABN. At what price, Aletheia? How do you know that these books were sold by DLS at cost? Danny Lee Shelton's cost to 3ABN, or Remnant Publication's printing costs for the physical items to DLS Publications, Inc.? What in the world are you talking about, Aletheia?

Avondale College
New Titles Listing
February 2007

236.9 Sh4

The Antichrist agenda : Ten commandments twice removed / Danny Shelton, Shelley J. Quinn.
Shelton, Danny. [West Frankfort, Ill.?] : DLS Publishing, c2004.
Library catalogue holdings details

http://library.avondale.edu.au/files/new_t...bruary2007.html

Since you claim to be in the know, Aletheia, please explain this. Let me tell you a secret, though. I know you haven't seen the 3ABN account books, or the DLS Publications account books, because few people get to see those. And without seeing the financial books for both 3ABN and DLS Publications, Inc., how can you know anything beyond nonsensical gibberish?

Pete

Sigh...

Go do a search and see how many pages are in The Antichrist Agenda : The ten commandments twice removed, and what date it was released. You will find the 2 books are different.

That isn't the same book called "The ten commandments-twice removed" that was published by Remnant Publications, and given out free, and promoted before, during, and after ten commandments weekend, which we are discussing.

Then go to 3ABN's book store and see them both listed, and how differently even to the price
http://www.3abn.org/store.cfm

And if you want to get the free ones to hand out for the upcoming "Ten Commandments weekend" or just general evangelizing, go to REMNANT PUBLICATIONS here:

http://www.remnantpublications.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

or you can donate there also:
http://www.remnantpublications.com/Merchan...roduct_Count=14

edit sp.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 19 2007, 09:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 19 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #272

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 19 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]186350[/snapback]

Sorry guys.... I cannot agree that "amen" would be an appropriate response to Lookin4truth's descriptions of the content of his "pipe dream", for time moves forward in a cause and effect direction, and once the effects have been caused, they cannot be erased by a few words of apology.... neither can the hands of the clock be turned backwards to change the flow of events... nor to prevent the flow of events that must follow from this point onward in order to bring not only justice, but mercy and healing.

It would probably be much more profitable to "put down the pipe and back slowly away from it" and take a realistic, wide awake look at where we are, where life needs to go.... for everyone on all sides.... what it will take to move in that direction.... including what persons will need in the future as they attempt to come to grips with historical facts of which, at present, they are totally ignorant of, or in denial about.

There are no magic wands.... no way to turn back the hands of time..... no way to cause what has happened to have not happened.... no way to cause those who made bad decisions to go back and change them.... and no way to make them make better decisions in the future.

So my suggestion is.... to sort through the dreams..... ask the hard questions of what is possible now that what has happened has happened. And don't come back with an trite, "With God all things are possible". Taken out of the context in which is was written, that is simply not true. God cannot rewrite history. God cannot force the human will. God cannot save those who cling to their sins. There are many things that God cannot do...

Watchbird is describing what is closest to reality in this whole mess. Trouble is that reality is at a far distance from some. When dreams are too far apart, what do you do?

It seems impossible for Danny Shelton to realize that the 3ABN which was so close to his dream back in 2004, will never be neither the same or any better than it was then. It is too difficult for him to realize that things could have been much better if he had handled the situation then as a mature Christian, rather than as a president with power.

Now w see the throes of this realization as a last straw in their attempt to handle the situation, shifting the blame from Linda to Sister, to Picle, to Gailon - and to all the rest of you who read the handwriting on the wall.

Seems like Danny thought that if he only could get rid of Johann, then all of his problems were solved. Just notice what he wrote:

Sent: 19. maí 2005 10:52
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: RE:

I under estimated your foolishness!

----- Original Message -----
To: danshelton@earthlink.net
Sent: 5/19/2005 5:44:56 AM

OK Danny, I'm ready to go to court. You will find out that you are greatly mistaken.

Johann

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 19. maj 2005 07:06
Subject:

Johann, thank you for exposing yourself. You will get a chance to prove many of the things you have accused me and my family and some 3ABN friends of. You were dumb enough to put all those lies on paper. I don't need to sue you. The people that will sue you are not public figures but have money enough to bring you to justice. You will finally find out how Linda can take the truth and twist it into a damaging lie. You may actually believe some of the things you have written. But nearly all are lies and many will be proven in court. This is what you have wanted for a long time. Even if you deny, which I wouldn't put it past you, that you wrote the book and lied about the authors name, you will still have to prove it in court. You made a big mistake in not sticking with your story about how bad I am. You were dumb enough to bring in innocent people and write lies about them. Either you are taking Linda's story and creating lies out of them, or you are being lied to! Get ready to dip into your saving to go to court.

Danny Shelton
danshelton@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Sent: 6. marts 2005 15:42
Subject: RE: Help in trouble

- - -

Johann, you are considered a joke even by your own colleagues and yes, you have even been taken for a fool by your Norwegian Dr. friend who quietly encourages you in your escapades, and then comments when you show your imbalance that you have Alzheimers' disease!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 19 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #273

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 19 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]186363[/snapback]

You are saying that DLS Publications, Inc. is a non-profit publisher? Are you sure, Aletheia? (DLS=Danny Lee Shelton.)

What you did, Aletheia, is palmed-off a press release from the printer of the books, Remnant Publications. The printer is not the publisher and you know that. The press release simply said Remnant "printed" the books. Nowhere does your press release say Remnant is the publisher.

Aletheia, go to the Avondale College Library Catalog . It's about 73 items down on Avondale's New Book list.
You must consider the possibility that the books could have been sold at a profit from DLS to 3ABN. At what price, Aletheia? How do you know that these books were sold by DLS at cost? Danny Lee Shelton's cost to 3ABN, or Remnant Publication's printing costs for the physical items to DLS Publications, Inc.? What in the world are you talking about, Aletheia?

Avondale College
New Titles Listing
February 2007

236.9 Sh4

The Antichrist agenda : Ten commandments twice removed / Danny Shelton, Shelley J. Quinn.

Since you claim to be in the know, Aletheia, please explain this. Let me tell you a secret, though. I know you haven't seen the 3ABN account books, or the DLS Publications account books, because few people get to see those. And without seeing the financial books for both 3ABN and DLS Publications, Inc., how can you know anything beyond nonsensical gibberish?

Pete

Here's a link that shows all the info on DLS Publishing. You can look it over, but I didn't see anything about non-profit status on the page. Now, is this factual information, or does Bob Pickle have something to do with this, too?

http://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/CorporateLlcController

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Mar 19 2007, 09:57 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 19 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #274

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 19 2007, 10:25 AM) [snapback]186367[/snapback]

Seems like Danny thought that if he only could get rid of Johann, then all of his problems were solved. Just notice what he wrote:

Sent: 19. maí 2005 10:52

I under estimated your foolishness!

----- Original Message -----
To: ****
Sent: 5/19/2005 5:44:56 AM

OK Danny, I'm ready to go to court. You will find out that you are greatly mistaken.

Johann

Sent: 19. maj 2005 07:06
Subject:

Johann, thank you for exposing yourself. You will get a chance to prove many of the things you have accused me and my family and some 3ABN friends of. You were dumb enough to put all those lies on paper. I don't need to sue you. The people that will sue you are not public figures but have money enough to bring you to justice. You will finally find out how Linda can take the truth and twist it into a damaging lie. You may actually believe some of the things you have written. But nearly all are lies and many will be proven in court. This is what you have wanted for a long time. Even if you deny, which I wouldn't put it past you, that you wrote the book and lied about the authors name, you will still have to prove it in court. You made a big mistake in not sticking with your story about how bad I am. You were dumb enough to bring in innocent people and write lies about them. Either you are taking Linda's story and creating lies out of them, or you are being lied to! Get ready to dip into your saving to go to court.

Danny Shelton
danshelton*****

How does that help you Johann??

Johann is walking by an alley and see a body on the ground and a man standing over it, a woman is standing there yelling "murderer!" what does he do?

Does he attack the man for his crime and sin, or does he attack the woman for being mean to him and calling him names?

In the real world we know what people would do, but in the topsy turvy upside down world of the 3ABN saga bitter is sweet, and.... Danny was mean to Johann?

And Johann, why are you posting D.S.'s e-mail address, while removing your own?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 19 2007, 09:54 AM

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 19 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #275

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 19 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]186369[/snapback]

Here's a link that shows all the info on DLS Publishing. You can look it over, but I didn't see anything about non-profit status on the page. Now, is this factual information, or does Bob Pickle have something to do with this, too?

http://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/CorporateLlcController

I have removed the pdf copy after reading further at the site. Anyone can find the information using the link and entering DLS Publishing. You can also research Three Angels Enterprises as well.

My apologies for any confusion.

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 19 2007, 02:11 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 19 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #276

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 09:16 AM) [snapback]186366[/snapback]

Sigh...

Go do a search and see how many pages are in The Antichrist Agenda : The ten commandments twice removed, and what date it was released. You will find the 2 books are different.

That isn't the same book called "The ten commandments-twice removed" that was published by Remnant Publications, and given out free, and promoted before, during, and after ten commandments weekend, which we are discussing.

Your story about your other "Ten Commandments Twice Removed" reminds me of this story:

Eleanor Roosevelt gave a Thanksgiving dinner party. When the turkey was brought to the dining room and presented to the distinguished guests, the cook accidentally dumped the turkey and the turkey rolled across the floor. Eleanor said to the cook, "Just take that turkey back into the kitchen and bring us the other one."

Of course, there was no other turkey. The cook just took the turkey back to the kitchen, cleaned it up, and brought it right back out and put it on the table.

Eleanor Roosevelt has two different turkeys and you, Aletheia, have two different books. But my focus was on your comments regarding "non-profit" status and your "at cost" statements - things you couldn't possibly know unless you've gotten a peek inside the DLS Publishing books.

DLS Publishing, Inc., is listed as a BCA corporation. A BCA corporation is one filed under the Business Corporation Act. There is a different General Not For Profit Corporation Act.

Aletheia, please notice which type of corporation Mr. Danny Lee Shelton created. It's the "for profit" BCA type. And nowhere in any of your links does it say DLS Publishing, Inc., donated anything, not to 3ABN, and not to Remnant Publications.

Time to go back into your kichen, once again, Aletheia, to clean up that turkey and bring it back out one more time.

Noahswife and Ex3ABNemployee printed the link to this (thanks):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entity Name DLS PUBLISHING, INC. File Number 63911682
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 11/30/2004
State ILLINOIS
Agent Name DANNY L SHELTON
Agent Change Date 11/30/2004
Agent Street Address 2954 NEW LAKE RD
President Name & Address DANNY L SHELTON 2954 NEW LAKE RD W FRANKFORT 62896
Agent City WEST FRANKFORT
Secretary Name & Address NONE
Agent Zip 62896
Duration Date
PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 11/03/2006

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 19 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #277

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 19 2007, 12:25 PM) [snapback]186374[/snapback]

Here is a pdf version of the information regarding DLS Publishing.

Now as x3abne has pointed out that he sees nothing listed identifying DLS Publishing as a NFP, but I would like someone to point out where it is identified as a FP entity. You can not assume FP just because it isn't listed here as a NFP. This document doesn't address that classification at all.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post Mar 19 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #278

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,132

For what its worth (something to add to the stew):

I've got in my little hands a copy of the "freebie" book, "Ten Commandments Twice Removed" by Danny Shelton and Shelley Quinn

Inside the front cover, I read:

This edition published 2006

Cover Design by Steve Nelson

Copyright 2004, 2005 by
Danny Shelton and Shelley J. Quinn
All Rights Reserved

Published by Remnant Publications, Inc.
Printed in the United States of America

ISBN 1-883012-40-6

Scripture quotations used in this book are from the following sources:

**SNIP**

Printed on the back cover, $9.95

On the page just inside the back cover is a printed advertisement that says:

Antichrist Agenda

(photo of book) Now only $7.50
(Title of book) The Antichrist Agenda - Ten Commandments Twice Removed

Ten Commandments Twice Removed is only part of the amazing story behind the battle between good and evil... now get the exciting, in-depth look at the unseen world power doing everything possible to veil Bible truths about end-time prophecy and God's ultimate authority! In The Antichrist Agenda, Danny Shelton and Shelley J. Quinn share the fascinating truth behind the return of the Ten Commandments to the cultural spotlight, and give you the keys to understand what the Bible says will happen next! This powerful book will help every Christian discover inner peace even as they face the forces of evil in earth's soon-coming final battle.

This book may be purchased at Three Angels Broadcasting Network

Three Angels Broadcasting Network
P.O. Box 220, West Frankfort, IL 62896-0220
or by phone at 800-752-3226
or online at 3abn.org

It is my understanding that our church paid 25 cents per book (for the "freebie" book), for shipping and handling. We were told that a "generous contributer" had donated the cost of the books themselves.

And that's all I know about that.....

This post has been edited by from-the-pew: Mar 19 2007, 10:42 AM

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 19 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #279

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 19 2007, 11:36 AM) [snapback]186377[/snapback]

Now as x3abne has pointed out that he sees nothing listed identifying DLS Publishing as a NFP, but I would like someone to point out where it is identified as a FP entity. You can not assume FP just because it isn't listed here as a NFP. This document doesn't address that classification at all.

- FHB

That wouldn't be the issue. The question, when the corporation is organized under the "for profit" corporate laws, instead of being correctly organized as a non-profit, it is up to the corporation to prove it is a "not for profit" corporation.

Judge Barbara S. Rowe ruled against 3ABN, citing that very same reason. She pointed out that there is a separate law governing non-profits, and 3ABN didn't bother to use it. That's one of the reasons 3ABN got all messed up with their property taxes. As a result, Judge Rowe ruled 3ABN was a private business. 3ABN was unable to prove they were non-profit for Illinois real estate tax purposes. By now, don't you think Danny and his attorneys have learned that lesson?

There are three types of organizations, created under different Illinois laws. Danny Shelton has not used the one reserved for non-profits. The forms are listed below. One has to assume Mr. Shelton's attorney used the correct form this time - the one for for-profit corporations.

My point that got lost in all of this is that nobody has seen the DLS books, so it's impossible for Aletheia to say she knows everything was distributed "at cost" by a "non profit." That's just blind thinking.

There's at least one version of that book published directly by DLS. And I didn't want to even confuse the issue by bringing up the separate royalties issue. Royalties are another question at 3ABN that has remained unanswered. I've seen nothing proving that Danny Shelton did not collect royalties on everything that he holds the copyright to, therefore, all of those "at cost" statements are pointless.

Pete

Business Corporation Act

Form # Type of Form Expedited Fee
* BCA-2.10 Articles of Incorporation $100

* BCA-4.10 Application for Reservation of Name $50
* BCA-4.15/4.20 Application to Adopt, Change or Cancel an Assumed Corporate Name $50
BCA-4.25 Application for Registration, Renewal or Cancellation of Foreign Corporation Name $50
* BCA-5.10 Statement of Change of Registered Agent and/or Registered Office $50
BCA-5.15 Notice of Resignation of Registered Agent $50
BCA-5.25 Affidavit of Compliance for Service on Secretary of State $50
BCA-6.10 Statement of Resolution Establishing Series $50
BCA-9.05 Statement of Cancellation of Non-Reissuable Shares $50
* BCA-10.30 Articles of Amendment $100

BCA-10.30 Restated Articles of Incorporation $200
BCA-11.25 Articles of Merger, Consolidation or Exchange $200
BCA-11.39 Articles of Merger, Between Illinois Corporations & LLC $200

* BCA-12.20 Articles of Dissolution $50
BCA-12.25 Articles of Revocation of Dissolution $50
BCA-12.45/13.60 Application for Reinstatement of Domestic or Foreign Corporations $100
BCA-13.15 Application for Certificate of Authority $100
BCA-13.40 Application for Amended Authority to Transact Business in Illinois $50
* BCA-13.45 Application for Withdrawal and Final Report $50
BCA-14.01 Statement of Election to Establish an Extended Filing Month $50
BCA-14.30 Cumulative Report of Changes in Issued Shares and Paid-in Capital $100
BCA-14.35 Report Following Merger or Consolidation $100
* Domestic Corporation Annual Report $50
* Foreign Corporation Annual Report $50
* Photocopy/Certified Copy $50
* Certificate of Good Standing, Fact or No Record/Abstract of Corporate Record $20

The above documents prefaced with an asterisk (*) can be presented in person for expedited service in the Department's Chicago office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Not For Profit Corporation Act

* NFP-102.10 Articles of Incorporation $25
* NFP-104.10 Reservation or Transfer of Name $25
* NFP-104.15/104.20 Application to Adopt, Change or Cancel an Assumed Name $25
NFP-104.25 Registration or Renewal of Name (Foreign) $25
* NFP-105.10/105.20 Change of Registered Agent/Office $25
NFP-105.15 Notice of Resignation of Registered Agent $25
NFP-105.25 Affidavit of Compliance for Service of Process $25
* NFP-110.30 Articles of Amendment $25
NFP-110.30R Restated Articles of Incorporation $25
NFP-111.25 Articles of Merger or Consolidation $25
NFP-111.37 Articles of Merger $25
* NFP-112.20 Articles of Dissolution $25
NFP-112.25 Articles of Revocation of Dissolution $25
NFP-112.45/113.60 Application for Reinstatement Domestic/Foreign Corporation $25
NFP-113.15 Application for Authority to Conduct Affairs in Illinois $25
NFP-113.40 Application for Amended Certificate of Authority $25
* NFP-113.45 Application for Certificate of Withdrawal and Final Report $5
* Not-For-Profit Annual Report $25
* Photocopy/Certified Copy $25
* Certificate of Good Standing, Fact or No Record/Abstract of Corporate Record $10

The above documents prefaced with an asterisk (*) can be presented in person for expedited service in the Department's Chicago office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited Liability Company Act

* LLC-1.15 Application to Reserve a Name $50
LLC-1.15 Cancellation of Reserved Name $50
LLC-1.15 Transfer of Reserved Name $50
* LLC-1.20 Application to adopt Assumed Name $50
* LLC-1.20 Application to change Assumed Name $50
* LLC-1.20 Application to cancel Assumed Name $50
* LLC-1.20 Assumed Name Renewal Application $50
LLC-1.35 Resignation of Registered Agent $50
* LLC-1.36/1.37 Statement of Change of Registered Agent and/or Registered Office $50
LLC-1.50 Affidavit of Compliance $50
* LLC-5.5 Articles of Organization $100
* LLC-5.5(S) Articles of Organization (Series) $100
* LLC-5.25 Articles of Amendment $100
LLC-5.30 Restated Articles of Organization $200
LLC-5.40 Application for Withdrawal-Domestic $50
LLC-5.47 Statement of Correction $50
LLC-5.48 Petition for Refund $50
* LLC-35.15 Articles of Dissolution $50
LLC-35.40/45.65 Reinstatement following Administrative Dissolution $100
Conversion Requirements (Sec. 37.10) $200
LLC-37.25 Articles of Merger $200
LLC-37.40 Certificate of Designation $50
LLC-45.5 Application for Admission to Transact Business $100
LLC-45.5(S) Application for Admission to Transact Business (Series) $100
LLC-45.20 Application for Registration of Name $50
LLC-45.20 Renewal of a Registered Name $50
LLC-45.20 Cancellation of a Registered Name $50
LLC-45.25 Amended Application for Admission $100
* LLC-45.40 Application for Withdrawal-Foreign $50
* LLC-50.1 Limited Liability Company Annual Report $50
* LLC-50.15 Penalty-Return to Good standing $50
* Photocopy/Certified Copy $50
* Certificate of Good Standing $20

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Mar 19 2007, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 19 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #280

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 19 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]186376[/snapback]

DLS Publishing, Inc., is listed as a BCA corporation. A BCA corporation is one filed under the Business Corporation Act. There is a different General Not For Profit Corporation Act.

Pete,

What can you tell us about THREE ANGELS ENTERPRISES, L.L.C. with a Type of LLC listed as "Domestic"? Is it owned by 3ABN or Danny? If by 3ABN, where should they be reporting profits or losses from it on their tax forms, like the 990?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 19 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #281

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 19 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]186371[/snapback]

How does that help you Johann??

Johann is walking by an alley and see a body on the ground and a man standing over it, a woman is standing there yelling "murderer!" what does he do?

Does he attack the man for his crime and sin, or does he attack the woman for being mean to him and calling him names?

In the real world we know what people would do, but in the topsy turvy upside down world of the 3ABN saga bitter is sweet, and.... Danny was mean to Johann?

And Johann, why are you posting D.S.'s e-mail address, while removing your own?

Read Rev. 3: 18

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 20 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #282

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 19 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]186376[/snapback]

-story snipped--

Aletheia, please notice which type of corporation Mr. Danny Lee Shelton created. It's the "for profit" BCA type. And nowhere in any of your links does it say DLS Publishing, Inc., donated anything, not to 3ABN, and not to Remnant Publications. Time to go back into your kichen, once again, Aletheia, to clean up that turkey and bring it back out one more time.

Noahswife and Ex3ABNemployee printed the link to this (thanks)

Panama Pete, please notice I published the link to the publisher we WERE talking about.

Panama Pete, please notice we WERE talking about the "ten commandments -twice removed" books given out for free, which are published by Remant Publishing, and whether Danny made mucho bucks off the free books and hid it in switzerlland or some offshore account to gip Linda...

You seem to have changed the subject to a"The Antichrist agenda" book, a different publisher and the tax case...

QUOTE(from-the-pew @ Mar 19 2007, 12:41 PM) [snapback]186378[/snapback]

For what its worth (something to add to the stew):

I've got in my little hands a copy of the "freebie" book, "Ten Commandments Twice Removed" by Danny Shelton and Shelley Quinn

Inside the front cover, I read:

This edition published 2006

Cover Design by Steve Nelson

Copyright 2004, 2005 by
Danny Shelton and Shelley J. Quinn
All Rights Reserved

Published by Remnant Publications, Inc.
Printed in the United States of America

ISBN 1-883012-40-6

Scripture quotations used in this book are from the following sources:

**SNIP**

Printed on the back cover, $9.95

On the page just inside the back cover is a printed advertisement that says:

Antichrist Agenda

(photo of book) Now only $7.50
(Title of book) The Antichrist Agenda - Ten Commandments Twice Removed

Ten Commandments Twice Removed is only part of the amazing story behind the battle between good and evil... now get the exciting, in-depth look at the unseen world power doing everything possible to veil Bible truths about end-time prophecy and God's ultimate authority! In The Antichrist Agenda, Danny Shelton and Shelley J. Quinn share the fascinating truth behind the return of the Ten Commandments to the cultural spotlight, and give you the keys to understand what the Bible says will happen next! This powerful book will help every Christian discover inner peace even as they face the forces of evil in earth's soon-coming final battle.

This book may be purchased at Three Angels Broadcasting Network

Three Angels Broadcasting Network
P.O. Box 220, West Frankfort, IL 62896-0220
or by phone at 800-752-3226
or online at 3abn.org

It is my understanding that our church paid 25 cents per book (for the "freebie" book), for shipping and handling. We were told that a "generous contributer" had donated the cost of the books themselves.

And that's all I know about that.....

Thank you

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 20 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #283

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 19 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]186393[/snapback]

Pete,

What can you tell us about THREE ANGELS ENTERPRISES, L.L.C. with a Type of LLC listed as "Domestic"? Is it owned by 3ABN or Danny? If by 3ABN, where should they be reporting profits or losses from it on their tax forms, like the 990?

Entity Name THREE ANGELS ENTERPRISES, L.L.C. File Number 00792934
Status NGS On 10/01/2006
Entity Type LLC Type of LLC Domestic
File Date 10/16/2002 Jurisdiction IL
Agent Name DANNY SHELTON Agent Change Date 10/16/2002
Agent Street Address 3391 CHARLEY GOOD ROAD Principal Office 3391 CHARLEY GOOD RD. POB 220
WEST FRANKFORT 62896
Agent City WEST FRANKFORT Management Type MBR
Agent Zip 62896 Dissolution Date
Annual Report Filing Date 00/00/0000 For Year 2006
Series Name NOT AUTHORIZED TO ESTABLISH SERIES

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Mar 20 2007, 10:26 AM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 20 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #284

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

So is it owned by 3ABN or Danny? Danny is also the agent listed for 3ABN, so I think that means that he's the contact person. But is he the owner too?

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 21 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #285

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 19 2007, 08:06 AM) [snapback]186363[/snapback]

Avondale College
New Titles Listing
February 2007

236.9 Sh4

Pete

Pete,
Remnant Publications is selling the "sharing" copies of Ten Commandments Twice Removed for 9.95 on their web site.

http://www.remnantpublications.com/index.p...;Store_Code=rem

Perhaps as it gets closer to the Ten Commandments Weekend the price will drop to match the .99 at the 3abn store.

I wonder if the 9.95 price covers just the cost of publication or if there is some profit in there that goes somewhere?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church