Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12418&st=300 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:58 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Letters At Save3abn
Rosyroi
post Mar 23 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #301

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

To everyone reading these posts:

happysabbath.gif

Rosyroi @---;---;---- a rose for each one of you

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 23 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #302

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 22 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]187229[/snapback]

now you're talkin' and chocolate cake spoton.gif off topic-lady at church makes the best taters and graby every sabbath. m-m-m-m-m-m-m forget the fake meat. gimme taters!!! clapping.gif

well.... about the chocolate....

ever since reading in the news that the FDA allows 25% of the chocolate coming into this country can be made up of....

are you ready????

INSECTS, BUGS, BUG PARTS, BUG POOP, LEAVES, DIRT, SNAKES, HAIR, etc etc etc....
you name it, it can be in there...

now, i personally left off UNCLEAN foods way back... so when i read this, there went the chocolate too...

and for some weird reason, i don't have any craving for it at all any longer rofl1.gif

so, mozart, enjoy your chocolate cake tomorrow at potluck roflmao.gif

ok, back to topic...

This post has been edited by roxe: Mar 23 2007, 04:37 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 23 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #303

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 24 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]187368[/snapback]

ever since reading in the news that the FDA allows 25% of the chocolate coming into this country can be made up of....

are you ready????

now, i personally left off UNCLEAN foods way back... so when i read this, there went the chocolate too...

and for some weird reason, i don't have any craving for it at all any longer rofl1.gif

ok, back to topic...

Carob can be delicious too.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 23 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #304

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Yeah, and carob doesn't need all the sugar to mask the bitter taste of all that stuff roxe said can be in chocolate.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 25 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #305

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 23 2007, 06:19 PM) [snapback]187372[/snapback]

Yeah, and carob doesn't need all the sugar to mask the bitter taste of all that stuff roxe said can be in chocolate.

scratchchin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Mar 25 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #306

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 23 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]187368[/snapback]

are you ready????

ok, back to topic...

Only way to avoid that is to not buy any food out of the supermarket already processed. I can tell you stories from ketchup, caramels, green beans, etc. that go on in all your factories. So unless you grow everything you eat you are getting stuff in your food that you probably don't want. blink.gif

That being said if I have to eat bugs, etc. Just Give Me My CHOCOLATE!! giggle.gif clap.gif

This post has been edited by Hersheys99: Mar 25 2007, 02:03 PM

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 25 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #307

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

There is a difference. It's in how all that stuff ends up in the chocolate. What I've been told is that they pile up the fruit in these other countries to age or ferment, and that during that length of time the bugs and critters move in.

But your mention of green beans reminds me of a time when I was around 11 in Dubai. I think the brand was Green Giant, but we opened up a can of peas and put it in a pot on the stove. A little while later someone noticed a big fat caterpillar floating in the pot.

Usually the bugs over there in the food were due to the flour being old. Only once did we have a can of vegetables that had the extra protein put in during the canning process.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 25 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #308

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Mar 25 2007, 03:02 PM) [snapback]187680[/snapback]

Only way to avoid that is to not buy any food out of the supermarket already processed. I can tell you stories from ketchup, caramels, green beans, etc. that go on in all your factories. So unless you grow everything you eat you are getting stuff in your food that you probably don't want. blink.gif

That being said if I have to eat bugs, etc. Just Give Me My CHOCOLATE!! giggle.gif clap.gif

Here ya go. Chcolate covered ants, just for you yes.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 25 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #309

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Mar 25 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]187680[/snapback]

see what i mean?? yous guys are fixated on food!!

bugs or no bugs, you're fixated on food rofl1.gif

even to hijacking threads, you're fixated on food yes.gif giggle.gif

proved my point... now, back to topic??

or you want to fixate some more?? roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 25 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #310

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Mar 25 2007, 03:02 PM) [snapback]187680[/snapback]

So do these chocolates wrapped in Bible verses help get us back on topic? dunno.gif

http://wrappedhersheys.com/cat.cfm/ct/3

Yep, lets fixate on food and chocolate for a few more minutes (while I pop another M&M into my mouth).

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 25 2007, 09:10 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 27 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #311

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 23 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]187368[/snapback]

are you ready????

ok, back to topic...

My family and I once moved to the Republic of Panama to live. While there I learned about tropical plants and foods. It was an interesting time. One of the items of information that we learned was in regard to the various red food coloring agents used in food and drinks sold in the United States. If you are in the mood to learn about such, take your standard dictionary and look up the following words:

carmine

Cochineal

After you have read the dictionaries on the above, check the list of indegredents of red colored food and drinks. You may never enjoy your food again?

On the other hand, those of you who do not check your dictionaries, continue on enjoying your food. Happy eating and drinking.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 27 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #312

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

You mean Carob isn't bitter? I always thought that Carob was bitter and nasty...
yucky.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #313

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Observer @ Mar 27 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]188205[/snapback]

My family and I once moved to the Republic of Panama to live. While there I learned about tropical plants and foods. It was an interesting time. One of the items of information that we learned was in regard to the various red food coloring agents used in food and drinks sold in the United States. If you are in the mood to learn about such, take your standard dictionary and look up the following words:

carmine

Cochineal
After you have read the dictionaries on the above, check the list of indegredents of red colored food and drinks. You may never enjoy your food again?

On the other hand, those of you who do not check your dictionaries, continue on enjoying your food. Happy eating and drinking.

red bugs.... now that is interesting....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #314

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 01:12 PM) [snapback]188286[/snapback]

red bugs.... now that is interesting....

Remember, Clay... anything that moves. Shall I pass the BBQ sauce? roflmao.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 27 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #315

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 27 2007, 10:14 PM) [snapback]188264[/snapback]

You mean Carob isn't bitter? I always thought that Carob was bitter and nasty...
yucky.gif

It is about 40 years since the last time I was at Andrews, but they must have a store there where you can get a taste of carob. You may have to get used to it. I love to put some of the powder on top of a slice of bread with honey.

Some lemonades and drinks contain carob.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church