Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12418&st=285 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:56 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Letters At Save3abn
Aletheia
post Mar 21 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #286

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 21 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]186853[/snapback]

Pete,
Remnant Publications is selling the "sharing" copies of Ten Commandments Twice Removed for 9.95 on their web site.

http://www.remnantpublications.com/index.p...;Store_Code=rem

Perhaps as it gets closer to the Ten Commandments Weekend the price will drop to match the .99 at the 3abn store.

I wonder if the 9.95 price covers just the cost of publication or if there is some profit in there that goes somewhere?

What are you talking about, PB?!? Did you make a mistake? There are no books for 9.95 in that link.

They are .01 ea

Or

you can get 300 books free and pay just the price of the shipping and handling:

http://www.remnantpublications.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 21 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #287

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 21 2007, 06:36 PM) [snapback]186874[/snapback]

What are you talking about, PB?!? Did you make a mistake? There are no books for 9.95 in that link.

They are .01 ea

Or

you can get 300 books free and pay just the price of the shipping and handling:

http://www.remnantpublications.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Cindy,go look again.
http://www.remnantpublications.com/index.p...;Store_Code=rem

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 21 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #288

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 21 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]186875[/snapback]

Ok, I see it now. Sorry, PB, My scrollbar was off the page, so I was just looking at the top of the page and didn't know there was more.

I think there is a mistake there. That has to be for a case of 100 like the other books on the bottom of the page. The other page on the Remnant site has them listed for a penny each????

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 21 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #289

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 21 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]186911[/snapback]

Ok, I see it now. Sorry, PB, My scrollbar was off the page, so I was just looking at the top of the page and didn't know there was more.

I think there is a mistake there. That has to be for a case of 100 like the other books on the bottom of the page. The other page on the Remnant site has them listed for a penny each????

TVsnack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post Mar 22 2007, 02:10 AM
Post #290

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 339

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 21 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]186913[/snapback]

TVsnack.gif

snack.gif TVsnack.gif snack.gif

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 22 2007, 06:23 AM
Post #291

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

I've been wondering for a long time----what does in mean when you post the little smiley eating and/or in front of the tv? What emotion are you conveying? Thanks!

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 22 2007, 07:38 AM
Post #292

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 22 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]186965[/snapback]

I've been wondering for a long time----what does in mean when you post the little smiley eating and/or in front of the tv? What emotion are you conveying? Thanks!

The meaning may vary somewhat with the person and the context, but usually it means something like.... you have my attention..... keep on with the story.... tell me more..... I'm watching even when I'm eating.... etc.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 22 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #293

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 22 2007, 05:23 AM) [snapback]186965[/snapback]

Daylily,
Good question! I have always assumed that those little smileys are feeling intrigued by how a discussion may be developing. Could it possibly be curiosity or anticipating entertainment?

Sonshineonme,
If one follows Aletheia's other link it opens a page where one can choose either a "Bible Study Books" link or a "Remnant Publications" link. The Bible Study Books link does take one to a page where 3 cases (300) The Ten Commandments Twice Removed can be gotten for only the cost of shipping. After that they are sold for as little as .69 each.

The Remnant Publications link takes one to the single copy sales of the book for 9.95.

http://www.remnantpublications.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 22 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #294

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 22 2007, 06:59 AM) [snapback]186978[/snapback]

Daylily,
Good question! I have always assumed that those little smileys are feeling intrigued by how a discussion may be developing. Could it possibly be curiosity or anticipating entertainment?

Sonshineonme,
If one follows Aletheia's other link it opens a page where one can choose either a "Bible Study Books" link or a "Remnant Publications" link. The Bible Study Books link does take one to a page where 3 cases (300) The Ten Commandments Twice Removed can be gotten for only the cost of shipping. After that they are sold for as little as .69 each.

As I recall PB, we WERE talking about YOUR link? Which is the one I checked, and the one I found agreed with what you said. Elementary. dunno.gif

The Remnant Publications link takes one to the single copy sales of the book for 9.95.

http://www.remnantpublications.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

PB

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 22 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #295

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Sonshineonme,

I was just pointing out that i had finally been able to locate the section that Aletheia was referring to as well as the one that sells the books separately.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
daylily
post Mar 22 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #296

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Thanks for the enlightenment on the smilies smile.gif I see that Ii interpreted just the opposite! When I see them I think the poster is thinking "OK, I'm bored with this. I'm going to do something else" i.e. eat or watch tv.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 22 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #297

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(daylily @ Mar 22 2007, 04:40 PM) [snapback]187106[/snapback]

Thanks for the enlightenment on the smilies smile.gif I see that Ii interpreted just the opposite! When I see them I think the poster is thinking "OK, I'm bored with this. I'm going to do something else" i.e. eat or watch tv.

I did too when I first came.... but PrincessDrRe gave quite an impassioned speech and scholarly explanation.... it's worth reading if you can find it. rofl1.gif

After that I realized it was meant to say something like, I can't tear myself away from this even long enough to go eat a decent meal.... give me a snack quick.... and carry on..... TVsnack.gif....

+Quote Post
roxe
post Mar 22 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #298

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

LOL, this group is way too occupied with food!!

just gimme some comfort food... mashed taters n gravy!!

hug.gif

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 22 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #299

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(roxe @ Mar 22 2007, 10:22 PM) [snapback]187217[/snapback]

LOL, this group is way too occupied with food!!

just gimme some comfort food... mashed taters n gravy!!

hug.gif

now you're talkin' and chocolate cake spoton.gif off topic-lady at church makes the best taters and graby every sabbath. m-m-m-m-m-m-m forget the fake meat. gimme taters!!! clapping.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 23 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #300

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 22 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]187229[/snapback]

now you're talkin' and chocolate cake spoton.gif off topic-lady at church makes the best taters and graby every sabbath. m-m-m-m-m-m-m forget the fake meat. gimme taters!!! clapping.gif

roflmao.gif The way to a man's heart.... rofl1.gif

Have a Happy Sabbath All! May you find the day filled with delicious morsels on your tables to strengthen your bodies and with bountiful spiritual banquets to delight your hearts and edify your souls!

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church