Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12418&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:23 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Letters At Save3abn
watchbird
post Mar 8 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]183738[/snapback]

A better question is are you looking for truth and answers? If so, why do you bring up WWJD, Bystander and Lee? Are we talking about them here? Did you notice we are talking about the letters on save 3ABN, (supplied by Johann)and the campmeeting in relation to Johann's testimony which he has already posted here???

To be more precise, you are trying to deny the plain facts as they show up in those letters.

You are also ignoring the fact that at the time of this campmeeting, Johann Thorvaldsson was the current and official 3ABN Director of European Advancement... a position he held until later dismissed by Danny Shelton AFTER Johann refused to testify to the "truth" of Danny's lie about Linda's association with Dr Arild Abrahamson.

Dr Abrahamson was an enthusiastic supporter and a generous contributor for years before this. It is impossible to even imagine that either of them would interpret their invitations to meet with the board as including any prohibition as to attending the campmeeting that was being held just previous to the board meeting.

And not until the actual day of the campmeeting was there a letter sent telling them they would not be welcome. Did they even check email before going to the campground?

But thank you for bringing the letters here so we can read for ourselves without even having to go to the save3abn website. That gives them more exposure and helps balance ... and expose .... the way that you habitually twist facts and spin interpretations. Oldtimers just smile and note how consistent you are. Newbies can be glad for such a quick and easy demonstration of how you "work".

Carry on........TVsnack.gif................

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Observer @ Mar 8 2007, 10:03 AM) [snapback]183737[/snapback]

I do not know what she meant.

Observer,

I think you are one of many who often have that experience after reading one of Aletheia's lengthy "cut and pasted" posts, IMO.

nw
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 8 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 8 2007, 07:45 AM) [snapback]183749[/snapback]

Observer,

I think you are one of many who often have that experience after reading one of Aletheia's lengthy "cut and pasted" posts, IMO.

nw
C"i"

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

SOME are so stuck to their agenda, when truth slaps them in the face, whether they knew it or not before, they are destined to stay on their path. Scary ohmy.gif .

I know there are a few sermons in there someplace! flirt.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #64

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Cindy, you must stop posting things you have not read and/or don't comprehend. In fact, you need to stop posting at all! You made this statement:

You all keep pretending her marriage and her job at 3ABN are one and the same, there are overlapping issues, but they were, and are not the same.

How could you make that statement, when the facts show in this situation that when the marriage when her job went with it? Why would you not see that? Like I said you really need to sstop posting. i think they count on the fact that you understand aboslutely nothing about this situation.
wallbash.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 8 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 8 2007, 11:43 AM) [snapback]183760[/snapback]

Cindy, you must stop posting things you have not read and/or don't comprehend. In fact, you need to stop posting at all!

Can we have a show of hands of those who are in agreement? Shall we start a poll?

My 2 cents.

nw
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 8 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 8 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]183763[/snapback]

Can we have a show of hands of those who are in agreement? Shall we start a poll?

My 2 cents.

nw
C"i"

I already used my hand to use initiate that little "ignore" function. But I have my other hand and it's going up now. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 8 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Gailon tells me that while Linda was walking with Elder Thorvaldsson and Dr. Abrahamsen in a park or some such place around the time of the May 2004 camp meeting, that Danny called Linda to tell her how nice the dress was that she was wearing. Any truth in this, that the P.I.'s were transmitting pictures like that?

Would this constitute a form of harassment that would be a violation of the 3ABN employee handbook? If so, what recourse was there for Linda to report Danny Shelton for harassment?

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 8 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #68

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 8 2007, 09:00 AM)

The email you cite is to the Doctor, NOT Johann, and has nothing to do with campmeeting....

I will not repeat what the others have clearly expressed.

However, let me add that I placed a link to two letters, not one. The second letter clearly puts it into the context of two Scandinavians where it says "you and Dr. Abrahamsen."

I chose to be inclusive of both gentlemen based on that second letter further down on that same page. Perhaps, you missed the second letter on that page by not scrolling down far enough.

Once again, please note that the second letter mentions both gentlemen:

-------- Original Message --------
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: 3ABN
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2004 4:57 PM

Dear Johann,

It has come to my attention that you and Dr. Abrahamsen are planning to attend the 3ABN Camp Meeting this week....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Today, March 8th at 8:00 am Aletheia wrote:

Pete:
The e-mail " disinviting " Johann is dated [color=#CC0000]May 27, 2004 at 4:57 PM. The campmeeting in Thompsonville started that same evening, May 27, 2004 .

This "plain" warning "beforehand" was sent about two hours before the campmeeting started.

What email address was this "plain" warning email sent to? Was it to Johann's email address? Was Johann in Norway to receive it 2 hours before campmeeting started?

While some of you in your group may be fond of Captain Picard and Star Trek, I must inform you that Transporters have yet to be invented.

Additionally, in a post March 8th at 5:58 am Aletheia commented:

Two: It is obvious to anyone with common sense that the board asked Linda to come to the board meeting, and so obviously she was free to do so, and not banned from it. The chairman of the board clearly states they will review and reassess the situation after the leave of absence, what on earth do you people think the board met for, if not to do that???

Anyone with common sense would see that Linda was not being asked to come to the board meeting to be held right after campmeeting, May 30, 2004. The leave of absence couldn't have started before May 5th at the earliest which would put the end of the 30 days in early June. At the end of the 30 days she was to meet with the "Committee" WT referred to made up of WT, Nick Miller and Bill Hulsey, not the whole Board.

WT's email posted in Aletheia's post said:

While we are going through this challenging time, please confine ALL further discussion about this matter to me or if unreachable, Bill Hulsey or Nick Miller (other members of the committee)

BTW, the correct spelling of grammatical can be found here

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 8 2007, 01:00 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 8 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 8 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]183763[/snapback]

My 2 cents.

nw
C"i"

wave.gif
Yes VERY confusing.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Mar 8 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 8 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]183763[/snapback]

My 2 cents.

nw
C"i"

hiya.gif I've got a few other names to add to the list...

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 8 2007, 01:14 PM
Post #72

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 8 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]183763[/snapback]

My 2 cents.

nw
C"i"

Don't know if you where serious or not Noahswife. Regardless, we will NOT conduct a poll to prohibit a member from posting.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 8 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #73

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

In all fairness, Calvin, I see that it was my comment which started this rebellion. I am sure NW was kidding, but made the comment to show our extreme irritation with Cindy's antics.

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 8 2007, 11:14 AM) [snapback]183799[/snapback]

Don't know if you where serious or not Noahswife. Regardless, we will NOT conduct a poll to prohibit a member from posting.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 8 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #74

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

As annoying as the obfuscation can get by those few who practice it and as irritating as the pathetic attempts at spin-doctoring have become, I still maintain that it is a good thing that each one of that group is freely allowed to continue to post here. Who knows, some day even they may remove their blinders.

As I have said before, the counterfeit makes the truth shine all the more brightly.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 8 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 8 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]183793[/snapback]

At the end of the 30 days she was to meet with the "Committee" WT referred to made up of WT, Nick Miller and Bill Hulsey, not the whole Board.

WT's email posted in Aletheia's post said:

"At the end of 30 days we will reassess the situation and make further recommendations as indicated.

The issues in this proposal are not negotiable. Should they be unacceptable to you – we hope sincerely they will be acceptable – we will proceed promptly with further investigation of the facts regarding the matter at hand. In that case we will need a list of witnesses you would like us to hear. We will offer Danny the same opportunity. Once we have had opportunity to hear the evidence, we will be in a better position to make recommendations to the full board based upon that evidence. Based on the facts we already know, however, we think pursuing such a course would make any future role for you at 3ABN unlikely.

That is why, Linda, we are pleading with you to accept this proposal for healing and restoration. This is God's ministry. He has chosen you to be a part of it. We want you to continue to be a part of it. But in order for that to happen really important things must change."

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church