Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12571&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:20 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thursday Night "live" 2-15-07, Fact or Fiction?
Lee
post Feb 19 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,957

Bystander wasn't saying he was Christ--are all of you dumb or perhaps you cannot comprehend what is being said here? Bystander was speaking to Mr. Josey, responding to his post. He wasn't saying he was Christ or that he could read minds like Christ.

You are so good at twisting words on here--I'm so thankful the attorneys are copying everything you say!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Feb 19 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 16 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]178614[/snapback]

Being a woman of a curious nature, I turned on my television set tonight to view the "live" program on 3ABN. There sat Danny with Mollie at his side, surrounded by his loyal minions. The first hour was a promotion for the Ten Commandments weekend planned for Chicago this year. No new information, other than this year the number of free books has been limited, but of course unlimited copies are available for a fee. And you can now buy their t-shirts in additional colors and this year there are baseball caps and tote bags available for purchase. And then, just preceding the break before the second hour, glowing reports of 3ABN were read by each one present, followed by an introduction for the major topic of the second hour: the falsehoods and allegations leveled against 3ABN on the internet. This topic was covered in the next forty minutes.

I will not go into detail in this report, but I will say that every attempt was made to discredit Adventist Today for their most recent coverage of 3ABN. Shelley Quinn made a comment that suggested a comparison between AToday and the National Enquirer. After a through trashing of AToday, Danny continued on about a "small group of Adventist" that are making all sorts of accusations against 3ABN on the internet, he than continued to trash this group. Danny brought up the "false" allegations that have been made about his brother, Tommy. After continuing to discredit those who oppose him, Dan offered to step down, then immediately changed his mind and said there was no sense in doing that because than they would ask that Mollie be removed, than Walt Thompson and finally the Board. Of course I agree with the removal of those he mentioned, beginning with Danny, but unfortunately his brief offer to step down was so quickly rescinded. And YADA, YADA, YADA....

There is one specific area I would like to address: donations. Danny has been claiming all along that donations at 3ABN have been increasing and that anything that has been written on the internet that contradicts that is a lie. Now, tonight be admits that donations are down, and in true 3ABN beg-a-thon style encourages the faithful to open up there pocketbooks wider and make up the slack of those who have quit giving. So taking all of this in to consideration, WHO HAS REALLY BEEN LYING ABOUT THE DONATION SITUATION AT 3ABN? Has "The Man" himself just vindicated the opposition with his own statements?

If you are interested in watching the circus for yourself, there is a repeat Sunday afternoon.

Sister

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 19 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 19 2007, 11:55 AM) [snapback]179270[/snapback]

You are so good at twisting words on here--I'm so thankful the attorneys are copying everything you say!

ooooh...should we be intimidated? I assure you, we're not... rofl1.gif copy that! why don't you...

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Feb 19 2007, 10:25 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 19 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 19 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]179270[/snapback]

Bystander wasn't saying he was Christ--are all of you dumb or perhaps you cannot comprehend what is being said here? Bystander was speaking to Mr. Josey, responding to his post. He wasn't saying he was Christ or that he could read minds like Christ.

Why do they need to copy it? It's right here on line. If the attorneys are wasting time like that, maybe it's time to get some new ones.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 19 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #110

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 19 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]179270[/snapback]

If we were hindu, I'd have to swear you were a chihuahua in a previous life... and the yapping carried over...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 19 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #111

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

And how do you know that is a fact, Lee? Or are you just making this statement in an attempt to silence the BSDA members through intimidation? Are you now threatening them with the possibility of lawsuits. Are you standing shoulder to shoulder with Bystander in his current "reign of terror"?
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Sister

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Feb 19 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 19 2007, 01:08 AM) [snapback]179235[/snapback]

I know this will come as a shock, Mr. J, but the big difference here, is, you and the others are not Christ. You do not have the discernment of Christ, the sinlessness of Christ, nor do you have the loving and forgiving spirit of Christ. Therefore, it is not for you to judge period, much less, decide to point fingers, publicly or privately.

So you do not believe in the gift of discernment? God does not reveal things to people? I'm not alleging whether God has revealed anything to Mr. J, but are you saying that is impossible? And if so, how do you know that?

So attorneys are allegedly reading this public board...is that supposed to scare us?? Try again!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 19 2007, 11:24 AM) [snapback]179287[/snapback]

Why do they need to copy it? It's right here on line. If the attorneys are wasting time like that, maybe it's time to get some new ones.

They probably have staff looking at this site. But I am sure you do not care who is looking here....I know I don't....

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 19 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

Sister is starting to post so much like observer. She cannot just comment, she always has to tell her story, or those told to her, and then proceeds to do her commentator role, with her own spin, of course. Lots of people were watching the live, some saw it more than once, but sister thinks they need help to understand what was said. Maybe she could rigg up a little box in the corner of her posts where she could also do sign language for the hearing impaired. rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 19 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 19 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]179331[/snapback]

Sister is starting to post so much like observer. She cannot just comment, she always has to tell her story, or those told to her, and then proceeds to do her commentator role, with her own spin, of course. Lots of people were watching the live, some saw it more than once, but sister thinks they need help to understand what was said. Maybe she could rigg up a little box in the corner of her posts where she could also do sign language for the hearing impaired. rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

To compare me to Sister is an honor (At least for me, as to her. . .?). Thank you.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 19 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #115

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Welcome back, wwjd! shake2.gif Nice to see you're having some fun.

It's interesting the clarity one receives when the words from that "live" program are written down. So much of the true message is revealed. We rigged up a big box for the hearing bamboozled/confused. You and others can view it here:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12591

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 19 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #116

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

to understand what was said. Maybe she could rigg up a little box in the corner of her posts where she could also do sign language for the hearing impaired.

Not everyone has access to 3abn. I get mine through the Internet.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 19 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #117

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 19 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]179331[/snapback]

Maybe she could rigg up a little box in the corner of her posts where she could also do sign language for the hearing impaired. rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

Hey Calvin, this is not a bad idea!? Do you think you could do something like this at this website for those that can't see all this valuable information, but could watch someone sign the posts for them? I would hate for anyone to miss out or have to trust what they are told by some untrusting source? This way they could see for themselves! giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 19 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #118

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 19 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]179332[/snapback]

To compare me to Sister is an honor (At least for me, as to her. . .?). Thank you.

How kind of you, Observer. You are truly a gentleman, as well as a scholar. I believe the comparison honors us both. yes.gif

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 19 2007, 12:19 PM)

Quite amusing, WWJD. But perhaps a little box in the corner of my posts where I could make translations for those suffering from spiritual myopia, which causes them to strain at gnats and swallow camels, would be a more appropriate use of my talents?

Sister

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 19 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

If it's true that the lawyers are coping everything then maybe they are understanding where the truth lies. (And maybe realize taking this case is fruitless)

To the 14 lawyers out there reading all this, make sure you also read all the pinned areas. We really want you to be well informed about the truth.

Richard

+Quote Post
brother4life
post Feb 19 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #120

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,995

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 19 2007, 01:19 PM) [snapback]179331[/snapback]

clapping.gif LOL!!

--------------------
Isaiah 8:20 - To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church