Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12571&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:16 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thursday Night "live" 2-15-07, Fact or Fiction?
Fran
post Feb 16 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #76

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Al--etheia;

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 16 2007, 12:28 PM) [snapback]178727[/snapback]

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1Cr 10:11

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 16 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 16 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]178809[/snapback]

Does anybody know if they sold the jet that they actually owned? I seem to remember reading that it was supposed to be too small to be practical, or something.

They had two jets at the same time for around two years, and sold the one they owned (a Mitsubishi) around May of 2004, leaving them with the one jet that is leased.

The Mitsubishi Diamond was purchased just before 9/11. Then the Citation6 was leased after. The Citation was a little bigger, had a longer range so there as no need to stop for gas on coast to caost trips, and it has a nicer bathroom.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 16 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #78

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 16 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]178772[/snapback]

Month or months I'm not going to quibble over words, ...

Fran: Really? uhm.gif

I've noticed that "jealous and bitter people often see, hear, and perceive things differently then others."

A(-)lethial;

Surely you were looking in a mirror when you had this revalation revealed to you, right? uhm.gif uhm.gif uhm.gif uhm.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 16 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 16 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]178811[/snapback]

They had two jets at the same time for around two years, and sold the one they owned (a Mitsubishi) around May of 2004, leaving them with the one jet that is leased.

The Mitsubishi Diamond was purchased just before 9/11. Then the Citation6 was leased after. The Citation was a little bigger, had a longer range so there as no need to stop for gas on coast to caost trips, and it has a nicer bathroom.

sonshineonme, thank you!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Lee
post Feb 16 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

sonshineonme--how did you happen to see the inside of the jet? I'd be interested in your story. How do you know it has a "nicer bathroom?"

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 16 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 16 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]178807[/snapback]

There you go; speaking my language again. The "KEY WORD" in your post is "PAID".

Where is your proof that we will "EVER" see/hear the proof? : scratchchin :

What about this is "obvious"? : uhm :

Is your opinion "from personal experience"? : dunno :

Can you give us "a case in point" that does not relate to 3ABN, but shows "where evidence is always shown"?

Will the "documented evidence be certified by others" that are not associated with 3ABN? : flirt :

We need to call "CSI" to make sure! They always find the "truth"! : yes : : roflmao :

Who do you think will "get paid"? : doh :

Oh Fran, so very clever. I am sure you are clever enough to know that the word in my hurried post was "planned" - I will give you the benefit of the doubt for being sharp enough to know that.

You will see the evidence Fran, as I assume you will be sitting in the front row at any court proceedings. Now for the "obvious" - well as all signs point to legal proceedings, and since legal proceedings require evidentiary support, let's see, yes obviously the evidence will be presented.

Since when does evidence have to be "certified" by anyone. The claims are made, the evidence presented, the arguments made, the judge or jury rules.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 16 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 16 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]178688[/snapback]

FHB,

IF the Proof is so solid why has 3abn waited and waited to release it, and is now by your own words
waiting to release it until they get into court.

FHB, there are two courts in the modern world one is the legal court the rules there fairly clear, but then there is the court of public option the rules there are even less clear, and i might add often the rulings by these courts is different.

I would think that 3abn would be much more interested int he court of public option, thent he ruling of judge somewhere. They could easily win before judge, and still lose before the people.

Erik

Erik,

As was mentioned by the individuals on the broadcast aired last night. They had no desire to release anything that would have caused anyone any more hardship than existed because of the divorce and the subsequent working separation - so they didn't parade it around. Had Linda pushed right back into a ministry of her design and calling she would no doubt have a thriving ministry today. She chose not to, instead demanding evidence - knowing that the God fearing Christians doing God's biding at 3ABN wouldn't do anything to hurt her. They had to offer some explanation for the change as questions began to flow in - they did the best they could and no doubt after long seasons of prayer.

It is my feeling that it has been her incessant demands that have lead things to where they are today. I believe the fact that everyone seems on the brink of legal battles is a direct result of Linda's actions since the divorce.

You are indeed correct there are two earthly courts. Maybe 3ABN will win in the courts of the land and lose in the court of public opinion - however, I believe this ministry will come through the trials of fire and God will use it to make one final thrust to show the world the love, forgiveness, and fairness of His ways. No man should seek a positive outcome in the court of public opinion - humans are fickle and the world does not seek God's truth. The court of public opinion has chosen as it representatives Paris Hilton, Anna Nichole Smith, Hollywood, greed and avarice - why would anyone want to have the positive adulation of the court of public opinion.

What matters most is the sight of God. I read here in the past day or two that someone was upset or tired of 3ABN reading the letters of those whose lives have been changed by the words they have heard on the programming - how odd, how very odd that this would be seen as a negative thing. Since its inception 3ABN has shared the letters and stories of those God touched through a sermon, a cooking show, a children's program so that we could all rejoice and know that God is reaching many through 3ABN. He also reaches lives through a myriad of media outlets, publications, and individuals all dedicated to doing His biding.

No one, not you, me, the BoD of 3ABN, the GC, the administration of 3ABN has a life that is spotless. We all have sinned and fallen short. Our church is lead by a man who has a sinful past - is there any doubt? We all have one. If the sinless were responsible for leading God's work on earth the halls of the GC and every church in the world would be silent. No one has presented Danny faultless, least of all himself - is there a transcript, an email, a voice mail, a note scrawled on a napkin where the man claimed to have never erred in his life. No. But, what there is, is a track record of twenty years of working diligently to insure that 3ABN would reach every corner of the earth. There is a track record of fighting for God and His message. In the wake of this twenty years of dedication to the work of God are thousands and thousands of souls whose eyes and ears were open at just the right time for the words of Doug Bachelor or C.A. Murry, or John Dinzey, or the songs of the kids on Kids Time to enter in and be the kindling for the Holy Spirit to work with.

Go ahead, tear Danny apart. He said last night himself that the ministry doesn't need him. Danny is an imperfect man with a heart for the Lord - and a tenacious desire to see the message of God's saving love spoken in every ear on the earth. No one worships him. Does he resonate with some people - absolutely, just as Doug Bachelor does, or Mark Finley does, or Shawn Boonstra does, or T. Marshall Kelly does, or Whintley Phipps does.

In the end the truth will be made known, the evidence will be presented, and will this fight have brought one soul closer to the gates of heaven? If the evidence proves undeniably that there was unfaithfulness on the part of Linda, will that make it easier or harder for her to found a ministry? God allows us to make mistakes and move on, we are the ones who get in the way and slow the process down. Could God have been using Linda all these years to ministry to the heartbroken - I think probably. The argument will arise - but people have stopped her. Is God not stronger than "people?" Can God not overcome? If Linda wanted to minister nothing stood in her way that God could not handle. Nothing! We limit ourselves, we limit our usefulness in God's hands by our own poor decision making. Decision making that is not done on our knees, but in the heat of the moment when we allow the pain Satan brings into our lives to blind us to the leading of our Saviour.

Nothing stands in Linda's way as long as she stands with her hand in the hand of her Saviour. Nothing stands in Danny's way as long as he stands with his hand in the hand of his Saviour. And, it is that Saviour who knows the heart of each of them, and each one of us.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Feb 16 2007, 11:54 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 17 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

fear.gif
QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 16 2007, 10:32 PM) [snapback]178827[/snapback]

Oh Fran, so very clever. I am sure you are clever enough to know that the word in my hurried post was "planned" - I will give you the benefit of the doubt for being sharp enough to know that.

You will see the evidence Fran, as "I assume you will be sitting in the front row at any court proceedings." Now for the "obvious" - well as all signs point to legal proceedings, and since legal proceedings require evidentiary support, let's see, yes obviously the evidence will be presented.

Since when does evidence have to be "certified" by anyone. The claims are made, the evidence presented, the arguments made, the judge or jury rules.

- FHB

FHB said:

"You will see the evidence Fran, as I assume you will be sitting in the front row at any court proceedings."

Fran says:

Is this, "A promise," giggle.gif or "A threat"? fear.gif

You must have used Spell Check this time around! No fair!

One question: Will I get to sit on "Your Side" or the "Other Side?"

Maybe you meant the "Front Row of the Jury Box ? ? ? ?"

What exactly ARE the charges, by the way?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 17 2007, 06:07 AM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Lee @ Feb 16 2007, 10:55 PM) [snapback]178818[/snapback]

sonshineonme--how did you happen to see the inside of the jet? I'd be interested in your story. How do you know it has a "nicer bathroom?"

Come on Lee, all sonshineonme had to do was Goggle the two jets and look at the pictures and read the descriptions to know it has a "nicer bathroom, etc. Now that question was really petty... What comes next? Are you going to ask her if she is Linda?

Sister

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 17 2007, 06:42 AM
Post #85

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 17 2007, 06:07 AM) [snapback]178855[/snapback]

Come on Lee, all sonshineonme had to do was Goggle the two jets and look at the pictures and read the descriptions to know it has a "nicer bathroom, etc. Now that question was really petty... What comes next? Are you going to ask her if she is Linda?

Sister

Nope Sister. Expect the next question for Lee to be. Well, did thie jet have softer toilet paper?

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 17 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #86

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 17 2007, 07:42 AM) [snapback]178857[/snapback]

Nope Sister. Expect the next question for Lee to be. Well, did thie jet have softer toilet paper?

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Feb 17 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #87

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Feb 16 2007, 11:11 PM) [snapback]178838[/snapback]

It is my feeling that it has been her incessant demands that have lead things to where they are today. I believe the fact that everyone seems on the brink of legal battles is a direct result of Linda's actions since the divorce.

- FHB

Linda is responsible for the Pastor Tommy Shelton controversy, too?

This is just more of the "blame it all on Linda" campaign coming from Central Control in Hooterville. It didn't work in the past and it is not working now. You and the other apologists at Central Control need a new game plan.

And as for Linda's ministry. If both the pastor in Columbia, South Carolina and Dr. Mable Dunbar received phone calls from John Lomacang at Central Control, trying to discourage anyone from supporting Linda and her ministry, then I think it is fair to say Linda has gotten some hinderance to her ministry. So, I think you're wrong there, too, about Linda's situation regarding her ministry.

However, I do think that all of this was never supposed to see the light of day. I think both Danny Shelton and John Lomacang have grossly overestimated their own self-importance and their own cleverness down there in Hooterville.

As I mentioned, get back to Central Control in Hooterville and tell them they need to give you a new game plan and a new spin on how Linda is responsible for everything under the sun, including Tommy getting his ministerial credentials revoked back in 1985.

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 17 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #88

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humbeing)

- FHB

Incessant demands? The woman's gag order was just lifted at the end of December and she has not spoken publically until now.

The brink of legal battles was brought upon all through the actions of Danny Shelton and Co. They are the ones who are sending out threatening letters from a host of lawyers, not Linda.

And I agree with Pete, what does Linda have to do with the allegations against Tommy Shelton?

Sister

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 17 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #89

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 17 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]178897[/snapback]

This is just more of the "blame it all on Linda" campaign coming from Central Control in Hooterville. It didn't work in the past and it is not working now. You and the other apologists at Central Control need a new game plan.

And as for Linda's ministry. If both the pastor in Columbia, South Carolina and Dr. Mable Dunbar received phone calls from John Lomacang at Central Control, trying to discourage anyone from supporting Linda and her ministry, then I think it is fair to say Linda has gotten some hinderance to her ministry. So, I think you're wrong there, too, about Linda's situation regarding her ministry.

However, I do think that all of this was never supposed to see the light of day. I think both Danny Shelton and John Lomacang have grossly overestimated their own self-importance and their own cleverness down there in Hooterville.

As I mentioned, get back to Central Control in Hooterville and tell them they need to give you a new game plan and a new spin on how Linda is responsible for everything under the sun, including Tommy getting his ministerial credentials revoked back in 1985.

....and these are not the only people who were called...no worries FHB, the list will most likely be available at some point, but not yet as to protect the innocent.

But, lets not forget, THEY, the thoughtful board and her wonderful soon to be exhusband, wanted to "protect" Linda, you know, not tell the truth so she could go on with her life...oh, wait, but not ministry?? Was that the new from-a-distance "control" over her now? This kind of "thoughtfulness" together with a 2.5 year contract that didn't allow her to talk about anything (what kinds of things would that be that you would not want someone to talk about???) was helping her go on with her life, you must be kidding that all this is happening now because of LINDA? Do they really think people are this naive and ignorant? What is there to hide?

If Linda is inviting release of all such evidence he says he has, then I guess he should "hurt" her even though he has said he doesn't want to do that (and said on the airwaves no less). What does she have to lose? Would anyone invite such an exposure if they were not confident of their past? He is at risk of looking like a liar even to those around him he has convinced. They all will look as fools who just accepted without asking all the questions and using the proper judgement of what was told/presented to them. But then some were delighted at her departure...ever wonder why?

You learn in life that if you make an issue of something, it becomes an issue. Danny has made an issue of this by stopping Linda from going on with her life and slandering her. I wonder what would have happened if he would have left her alone, let go, and moved on....what kind of bee does he have in his shorts that he couldn't let go and be the christian he claims to be, wait, the anointed one he claims to be?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Feb 17 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Feb 17 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]178897[/snapback]

Maybe we could also blame her for the Iraq war and global warming...

I for one would really like to meet Linda - she appears to be exceedingly powerful....!! notworthy.gif

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church