Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12591&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:53 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Five Minute Transcript From 3abn "live" - 2/15/07, Danny's preamble to explaining the legal proceedings
Bystander
post Feb 20 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 20 2007, 06:47 AM) [snapback]179502[/snapback]

They just don't get the fact that the more they show that program, the more the post on here, the more they protest the more they are drawing people's attention to their troubles. Makes you kinda wonder what they are thinking or who is giving them advice. But let them carry on....

Richard

Could be they could care less about the "posts on here." It was already mentioned before that the "little group" they referred to was Joy's.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 20 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #62

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]179592[/snapback]

Could be they could care less about the "posts on here."

The fact that you and your cronies spend hours here every day says you're lying... but we expect that from you...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 20 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #63

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 20 2007, 03:05 PM) [snapback]179626[/snapback]

The fact that you and your cronies spend hours here every day says you're lying... but we expect that from you...

In His service,
Mr. J

"he got jungle fever... they got jungle fever....... "

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 20 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 20 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]179628[/snapback]

"he got jungle fever... they got jungle fever....... "

Clay,

I am sorry to sound stupid, But what is Jungle Fever?

Erik

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 20 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #65

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Welcome to BSDA Ida!

snack.gif

QUOTE(ida @ Feb 18 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]179223[/snapback]

Aletheia,

How are you involved with Tommy Shelton?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 20 2007, 03:39 PM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 20 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]179633[/snapback]

Clay,

Erik

secret.gif Erik, I think it means addicted to BlackSDA.com.

secret.gif er, Erik, see Clay's post following this one...

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Feb 20 2007, 03:57 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 20 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #67

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 20 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]179633[/snapback]

Clay,

Erik

Jungle Fever

A white person dating a person of color.

Jessica got jungle feva'

An inter-racial relationship, namely between a white person and a black person.

John has jungle fever......

When a non-black person is atracted sexually to black people. Originally it was used for when a white woman dates black men, but now it could refer to a white man who thinks black women are hot and wants to date them.

A Stevie Wonder song about black man/white woman love.

"She's gon black guy crazy
He's gone white girl hazy
They got jungle fever"--Stevie Wonder.

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 20 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 20 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]179640[/snapback]

Jungle Fever

A white person dating a person of color.

Jessica got jungle feva'

An inter-racial relationship, namely between a white person and a black person.

John has jungle fever......

When a non-black person is atracted sexually to black people. Originally it was used for when a white woman dates black men, but now it could refer to a white man who thinks black women are hot and wants to date them.

A Stevie Wonder song about black man/white woman love.

"She's gon black guy crazy
He's gone white girl hazy
They got jungle fever"--Stevie Wonder.

thanks roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
lurker
post Feb 20 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I don't know if anyone but me thought that 3ABN helping "Curley" Summers get transportation to get rid of his tatoos (though I'm glad for his sake that they are) might be partly to curry favor with "Curly's" dad who I think Danny said was a police chief or sherrif or something or did I get it wrong? I know Danny hinted that the policeman was very strict about traffic laws and such but exactly the opposite was the impression they left with me. Especially if, like Danny, the person was one of the "good old boys" and needed a favor. I don't remember what Curly said about supporting the police but Danny and Curly ended up shaking hands at the end of the interview.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 20 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(lurker @ Feb 20 2007, 04:21 PM) [snapback]179657[/snapback]

I don't know if anyone but me thought that 3ABN helping "Curley" Summers get transportation to get rid of his tatoos (though I'm glad for his sake that they are) might be partly to curry favor with "Curly's" dad who I think Danny said was a police chief or sherrif or something or did I get it wrong? I know Danny hinted that the policeman was very strict about traffic laws and such but exactly the opposite was the impression they left with me. Especially if, like Danny, the person was one of the "good old boys" and needed a favor. I don't remember what Curly said about supporting the police but Danny and Curly ended up shaking hands at the end of the interview.

I wish Curley Summers would have chosen to keep his tatoos. It is the heart that changes with a relationship with Christ. When He appears in the clouds, all of the physical vestiges of sin will disappear at that time. My belief is that his facial tatoos would be a great entering "wedge" and witness to others, but that is JMHO.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
ida
post Feb 20 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #71

Member No.: 3,018

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 20 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]179636[/snapback]

Welcome to BSDA Ida!

snack.gif

I appreciate you saying that! I feel I am among friends. happydance.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 20 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Bystander it does not matter what they meant when they said a "little group". When they mention a little group people start searching the web, some will find this forum, some Joy's and others Maritime, the fact is the more you and them, whoever them is, fight the allegations the more credence you give to your critics. Every time you and the rest of the apologist post here you are telling the critics to keep digging, keep replying, keep exposing. Like I said you folks just don't get it, or like others have stated, ya'll are addicted to BSDA.

Thanks for giving BSDA and the 3abn threads legitimacy. It's much appreciated.

Richard

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]179592[/snapback]

Could be they could care less about the "posts on here." It was already mentioned before that the "little group" they referred to was Joy's.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 20 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 20 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]179675[/snapback]

Thanks for giving BSDA and the 3abn threads legitimacy. It's much appreciated.

Richard

Richard, I am sure you probably have thrown in with the rest in judging 3abn guilty if they did not respond to rumors. When they start responding, look at what you are saying now. A 3 year old can see that 3abn couldn't win here, no matter what they did.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 20 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #74

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Well Bystander I really wish things were different with all that is going on at 3abn. There was a time that I thought very highly of Danny and 3abn. I was even hoping that my parents would have left them something when they passed away. However I started to question the situation with the weird divorce. It just did not add up. So no, it was not by their silence that I started to think Danny had some problems, it was by the actions of Danny. I still believe in 3abn and it's role in bringing others to Christ, however it would be in it's best interest to have a change of leadership.

As far as whether or not ya'll should be defending the allegations I'm reminded of the old saying: "it's better for people to think you a fool than to open your mouth and prove it." This is not directed at any one person, it's directed at all the apologist as a group and the leadership at 3abn.

Richard

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 20 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]179677[/snapback]

Richard, I am sure you probably have thrown in with the rest in judging 3abn guilty if they did not respond to rumors. When they start responding, look at what you are saying now. A 3 year old can see that 3abn couldn't win here, no matter what they did.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

I'll admit, when I first heard about the divorce, just looking at the obvious w/o being judgemental, I told my mother that surely the Lord wasn't in that marriage. Most of us have been around the world a time or two. How could the marriage of people involved in a ministry like that be so destitute that they couldn't get along or take the path we all take at one time or another by reconciling, or saying I was wrong, or I'm sorry. If you can't do that, there's no use preachin to others. The (re)focus must turn inward, not outward.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church