Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12754&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:53:26 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Linda Has Finally Updated Her Website, Check it out
simplysaved
post Mar 3 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #61

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 830

No more than you have walked in mine....my feedback was in response to Sonshineonme's comment to me. If they don't want your ministry, shake the dust and move on. God is not going to allow man to dicatate the ministry or spiritual gifts of those he has called.

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 3 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]182062[/snapback]

Simply.... have you walked a year in Linda's moccasins? uhm.gif

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 3 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]182046[/snapback]

I find much of this hard to believe. Danny has all the Conference Presidents in his back pocket? Pastors risk loosing their retirement for supporting Linda? Really sounds far fetched. But then I don't run in the same circles you do WB. This would not in fly in Black conferences.

BTW, I have read the letters. I do believe Linda has been blocked. But I don't give Danny that much credit or influence, especially now that the divorce is 3 years old. Danny has enough of his own problems be be concerned with than to still be trying to stay one steip ahead of Linda.

I agree SS. Linda still has name recognition. Hire an agent or marketing representative. Start beating the bushes, let churches know you are available or Women's Day programs and retreats, concerts and the like. Do this if you have to just accept a love offering to get started. You can't wait around for the phone to ring. But then maybe she just wants to write a book dunno.gif go figure.

And another thing. I would never let anybody think they have that much control over me, that they can stop me from doing what I want to do. If she feels God has called her to ministry and she has the spiritual gifts, then why concerned about Danny? He can't close all the doors. Where is your faith?

What has Linda been doing these last two years collecting a pay check from 3abn without have to work for it. This was the time to launch a ministry, or was most of the time spend listening to Joy and other on ways to restore her name.

I still say "WOMAN, PUT THIS BEHIND YOU AND GET ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 3 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 3 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]182036[/snapback]

And, since when does a person not have the right to make an income? She certainly isn't earning her money anymore at 3abn, is she? Wonder why that is....hmm....she was FIRED and has been kept from gaining employment.

SSoM,

Where is the proof? How many money making opportunities have been kept from her or her from them? By whom, and can you please give us some facts to base this claim on?

Linda was not "fired" she chose the avenue she traveled. She was asked repeatedly by those around her to end the relationship she had with Dr. A. Abrahamsen. Even "if" it wasn't an affair (physical or of the heart), why not make every effort to repair the breech, even if only a perceived one on Danny's part? She was given every opportunity to choose a different path and very defiantly chose to stay on the one she was on. She must bear responsibility for her own choices and where they have led her. She must own her life as a result of her choices and then with God's help make a shining example of what a life led by God is all about.

Again, until there is some substantive proof that Linda has been the victim of some major conspiracy which "watchbird" has now laid at the feet of the churches world leadership - it is merely a red herring in an attempt to let Linda off the hook for her own actions both since and while she was the VP of 3ABN. No proof = hot air.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 3 2007, 05:46 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 3 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #63

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 3 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]182066[/snapback]

SS,

Where is the proof? How many money making opportunities have been kept from her or her from them? By whom, and can you please give us some facts to base this claim on?

Linda was not "fired" she chose the avenue she traveled. She was asked repeatedly by those around her to end the relationsip she had with Dr. A. Abrahamsen. Even "if" it wasn't an affair (physical or of the heart), why not make every effort to repair the breech, even if only a perceieved one on Danny's part? She was given every opportunity to choose a different path and very difiantly chose to stay on the one she was on. She must bear responsibility for her own choices and where they have led her. She must own her life as a result of her choices and then with God's help make a shining example of what a life led by God is all about.

Again, until there is some substantive proof that Linda has been the victim of some major conspiracy which "watchbird" has now laid at the feet of the churches world leadership - it is merely a red herring in an attempt to let Linda off the hook for her own actions both since and while she was the VP of 3ABN. No proof = hot air.

- FHB

the lie.... the lie.... and the lie.... FHB... you PROVE that there was a relationship... prove it..... action was taken based on that lie.... and you continue to tell that LIE..... still Full of it Human Being......

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord.....

no integrity.... none....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 3 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 3 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]182061[/snapback]

Jesus said "Rise, take your bed and walk"....not wait for someone to let you.... no.gif

SS, I think we are saying the same thing.
That is what she is doing.
That does not change the fact that she has been denied where she was also invited.
You do shake it off, and trust God. That is also what she is doing.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 3 2007, 03:44 PM) [snapback]182066[/snapback]

SSoM,

Linda was not "fired" she chose the avenue she traveled. She was asked repeatedly by those around her to end the relationship she had with Dr. A. Abrahamsen. Even "if" it wasn't an affair (physical or of the heart), why not make every effort to repair the breech, even if only a perceived one on Danny's part? She was given every opportunity to choose a different path and very defiantly chose to stay on the one she was on. She must bear responsibility for her own choices and where they have led her. She must own her life as a result of her choices and then with God's help make a shining example of what a life led by God is all about.

- FHB

No, I won't give you the specifics here. Sorry. Doesn't mean it isn't so. In fact, it is so.

You only know what DS has sold you. Doesn't mean it's so, in fact it isn't so.

You can believe what you will. Makes no difference to me. Truth is still truth.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 3 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 3 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]182062[/snapback]

Simply.... have you walked a year in Linda's moccasins? uhm.gif

WB,

Not the point of her post! Her post is talking about the mighty power of God and his ability to overcome anything that places itself in His way via His servants here on earth.

You can keep hiding with Linda behind the "he won't let me" argument or you can - because of your close contact with her - encourage her to look forward instead of backward and build the ministry she claims to be called to.

Is there any question that God has the power to do anything? Do you doubt His ability? Does Linda? If the answer to those questions is no, then that begs the question - what is Linda waiting for. She doesn't need a book to "make her case." I can't image her writing that book about the "silver linings" without taking the opportunity to divulge where her grey clouds came from and in so doing "telling her side of the story."

There is no honor in God in claiming that man can keep Him at bay - which is what these claims of "he keeps getting in my way" are all about.

- FHB

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 3 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]182067[/snapback]

the lie.... the lie.... and the lie.... FHB... you PROVE that there was a relationship... prove it..... action was taken based on that lie.... and you continue to tell that LIE..... still Full of it Human Being......

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord.....

no integrity.... none....

Clay,

You believe who you want to, and I will do the same . . . there will be an end, in it, we will see. Can -you- provide any proof that it is a lie? Can you, Clay, offer any proof that there was no affair, no physical affair, no affair of the heart?

If you can't that join me on the "no integrity" side . . . because if you can not substantiate your claim that I spoke a lie by providing anything - A N Y T H I N G - other than Linda's "say-so" you claim that I am lying is nothing more than a breeze through the rushes.

I have no axe to grind with you Clay - you know this - and I have yet to question your integrity, your character . . . I merely claim you have bought into a lie (just as you have me) . . . now if you are claiming I am "full of" God's love, forgiveness, and a desire to follow His leading then you are right . . . however, if you are claiming otherwise then maybe I should pull a Bob Pickle and demand an apology.

- FHB

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 3 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]182071[/snapback]

No, I won't give you the specifics here. Sorry. Doesn't mean it isn't so. In fact, it is so.

SSoM,

Your word does not make it so. Now, then again if it does, then 3ABN's claim of proof of an affair is true as well. You can't fault them for doing exactly what you are doing . . . let's see wouldn't that fit in the pot-kettle-black category?

If there is evidence of such, present it, put it to rest. As for me, I don't hold the evidence that 3ABN has but would encourage them to make it public - Linda has publicly waived her right to privacy, a risky, risky choice on her part, so I think they should lay it out there. I have every reason to believe it will do as they have claimed - make things more difficult for Linda. But, she has asked for that burden, so give it to her.

- FHB

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Mar 3 2007, 06:25 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 3 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 3 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]182046[/snapback]

I agree SS. Linda still has name recognition. Hire an agent or marketing representative. Start beating the bushes, let churches know you are available or Women's Day programs and retreats, concerts and the like. Do this if you have to just accept a love offering to get started. You can't wait around for the phone to ring. But then maybe she just wants to write a book dunno.gif go figure.

And another thing. I would never let anybody think they have that much control over me, that they can stop me from doing what I want to do. If she feels God has called her to ministry and she has the spiritual gifts, then why concerned about Danny? He can't close all the doors. Where is your faith?

What has Linda been doing these last two years collecting a pay check from 3abn without have to work for it. This was the time to launch a ministry, or was most of the time spend listening to Joy and other on ways to restore her name.

I still say "WOMAN, PUT THIS BEHIND YOU AND GET ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

The bold sections Calvin I agree with you..... stuff happens, some stuff can't be undone... if God is for you then do His will without permission or apology as Odell would say.... We should allow no one to have that kind of control over us....

There is a time to mourn, a time to wallow in our plight, and a time to get up and handle our business....

I thought about Vanessa Williams back in the 80s, crowned Miss America, then lost her crown in disgrace when those nude pics that she posed for surfaced.... What did she do... she wallowed for a minute then handled her business and she is viewed as one of the most successful former beauty queens..... I can respect that.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 3 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 3 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]182072[/snapback]

You believe who you want to, and I will do the same . . . there will be an end, in it, we will see. Can -you- provide any proof that it is a lie? Can you, Clay, offer any proof that there was no affair, no physical affair, no affair of the heart?

FHB,

I don't understand your reasoning. You say "offer any proof that there was no affair".

If I say FHB robbed a bank, I will be expected to show security videos, or eye witnesses, or catch you with the money, or see the dye on your skin from the dye pack.

You would be considered innocent until I proved you guilty. But you are saying Linda should show proof she did not do what you are accusing her of.

It is up to the accuser to prove guilt.

Not an argument, just a thought.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 3 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

That is ALL I have said spoton.gif ....Especially if you have people who are in your corner.....She should/could have either had her own label or signed with another label--major label my now and be ready for mainstream ministry globally--especially with the funds from the Separation Agreement.

Princess Dianna was another woman who moved from disgrace (kicked to the curb by the Prince) to grace....Sandi Patti and Amy Grant (other extremes) are other examples....Even Whitney Houston is getting her respect back after life with Bobby Brown....

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 3 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]182079[/snapback]

The bold sections Calvin I agree with you..... stuff happens, some stuff can't be undone... if God is for you then do His will without permission or apology as Odell would say.... We should allow no one to have that kind of control over us....

There is a time to mourn, a time to wallow in our plight, and a time to get up and handle our business....

I thought about Vanessa Williams back in the 80s, crowned Miss America, then lost her crown in disgrace when those nude pics that she posed for surfaced.... What did she do... she wallowed for a minute then handled her business and she is viewed as one of the most successful former beauty queens..... I can respect that.....

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 3 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Mar 3 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]182082[/snapback]

FHB,

I don't understand your reasoning. You say "offer any proof that there was no affair".

If I say FHB robbed a bank, I will be expected to show security videos, or eye witnesses, or catch you with the money, or see the dye on your skin from the dye pack.

You would be considered innocent until I proved you guilty. But you are saying Linda should show proof she did not do what you are accusing her of.

It is up to the accuser to prove guilt.

Not an argument, just a thought.

L4T,

You are right, it is up to the accuser. This thread has been weaving back and forth around ideas that arise from the original post. My post was to Clay in regards to the fact he called me a liar. Linda has made claims against Danny, via her surrogates, - without substantiated proof and in this thread I have focused on her claim that she can't work because of Danny. She, through her surrogates, should be able to provide the proof to substantiate her claim.

- FHB

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 3 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #70

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 3 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]182066[/snapback]

Linda was not "fired" she chose the avenue she traveled. She was asked repeatedly by those around her to end the relationship she had with Dr. A. Abrahamsen..... She was given every opportunity to choose a different path and very defiantly chose to stay on the one she was on. She must bear responsibility for her own choices and where they have led her. She must own her life as a result of her choices and then with God's help make a shining example of what a life led by God is all about.

- FHB

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 16 2004, 10:30 PM) [snapback]22614[/snapback]

I was not brought in to help Linda "manage" after she was fired – she was never fired . The committee I was on (and later the Board) repeatedly gave her opportunity to talk with them trying to bring resolution and restoration to both her ministry at 3ABN and her marriage. She refused at every point...I believe the most important thing to understand is that eventually the fruit of a person's decisions will become evident. Sincerely,

Kay Kuzma

Fallible Human Being, you are merely re-typing and paraphrasing Kay Kuzma's prepared script called "My Statement," with a few changes here or there. If I were a school teacher, I would have to flunk you for plagiarism and give you a fat "F" for a grade.

On the other hand, maybe you are repeating your own statement from memory? Is that possible?

I don't know or care who you are, but if you are Kay Kuzma, your "fact finding committee" wasn't very successful in 2004, and isn't working any better now and your memory is even worse; Kay Kuzma said much of this before in her statement about Linda Shelton and "the other man."

And if you are Kay Kuzma, and you are just repeating your own statement, it bears witness to what Watchbird is saying about a number of influential people in the conferences trying to block Linda Shelton.

This is really quite sad, if you and Fallible are the same person, because it means the gangrene has extended up into the body of the Adventist Church farther than some suspect. I truly feel sorry for you if this is the case.

Pete

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 3 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

This is to everyone;

I will buy Linda’s book! I will read every word.

I have not and will not purchase Kay Kuzma’s book about the miracles of 3ABN and their 20th Anniversary. I would hate to have to read it and decide if this part is a lie or is there a ½ truth here and there, or is it all a lie!

I would not give a book written by Kay Kuzma, Danny Shelton, Brenda Walsh, Hal or Mollie Steenson, or Walt to my enemies!

I can’t wait to read Linda’s book. It will be a positive reflection of something VERY BAD! I will share it with everyone that would like to read it! I will try to make sure every Adventist University and College has a copy in their libraries!

Isn’t writing a ministry?

I hear tell it is! Thousands and maybe even millions do it.

Why is our church in the publishing business?

Why is OK for everyone to write, BUT NOT LINDA?

Why do you tell her to “get over it” and go on with her life, but it is not “proper” for her to “write a book?”

(Do I smell a bunch of male/female chauvinistic pigs around here? The stench is unbearable!)

She IS & HAS BEEN getting on with her life!

Why do some of the posters here believe it is only appropriate for her to sing?

She can preach too, you know?

If you say nothing can stop her ministry, re-read your posts. YOU are stopping her!

Danny sells his books for a HUGH profit.

Why shouldn’t Linda?

Why is it wrong for her to do the same?

I hope she gets millions!

She watched how Danny got his millions.

Surely she knows how to do that too from the experience she received by editing Danny’s books!

Why do you feel YOU should dictate what or how she gets on with her life?
What is YOUR stake in this matter?

Could it be that All DannyScribes are afraid that their sins will find them out?

Should they be afraid?

Why is it OK for you, Danny and DannyScribes, to rip her to pieces and expect anything else?

Could it be because you know you deserve it!

Linda’s recovery is very important to every abused woman alive!

Recovery comes when the victims talk about what happened!

I would like to see a book like you describe, but you will be so disappointed. Your judgments are from what YOU would do, and what YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE!

May God bring a mighty shaking through her book of love. Be careful you don’t get burned by her heaping love and kindness on you heads!

I think her book should tell all! It needs to be published to give others the courage to speak up and maintain some sort of sanity! Recovery does not happen until it is spoken and worked through!

Let her do it HER way. It is her right; NOT OURS!

What I am hearing is that many resent she was given money to go away. I would have signed that stupid paper too! I would have tried to hold out for MORE! She lost EVERYTHING; even her id! Then her heart was stomped on by the man she loved.

In January 1999 she wrote a love song called “You are the One”.

What did she get in return for that love?

She was served hatred! Every person on earth needs someone to love them and give them affirmation that they are worthy of being a child of God. I imagine she even blamed herself for every thing that happened because that is what she was told! However, God showed her the truth about that earthly man that sang love songs with her. Thank God Johann, Irmgard, and the Dr. were there to love her.

Before you say something snide about the Dr’s LOVE for Linda, I am not talking of the type of LOVE you think you understand. I am talking about the TRUE LOVE OF GOD!

Writing is a ministry!

I hope she sells millions of books!

You GO GIRL!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 3 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

I too, even though I'm a man smile.gif will want to read this book. And thanks Fran for pointing out that she can preach as well. As one who never watched that much 3abn I always think of her as a singer not a preacher.

My fear is that if she writes the book and tells the truth about the divorce she will be getting letters from the lawyers in Minnesota.

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 3 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]182098[/snapback]

This is to everyone;

I will buy Linda’s book! I will read every word.

I have not and will not purchase Kay Kuzma’s book about the miracles of 3ABN and their 20th Anniversary. I would hate to have to read it and decide if this part is a lie or is there a ½ truth here and there, or is it all a lie!

I would not give a book written by Kay Kuzma, Danny Shelton, Brenda Walsh, Hal or Mollie Steenson, or Walt to my enemies!

I can’t wait to read Linda’s book. It will be a positive reflection of something VERY BAD! I will share it with everyone that would like to read it! I will try to make sure every Adventist University and College has a copy in their libraries!

Isn’t writing a ministry?

I hear tell it is! Thousands and maybe even millions do it.

Why is our church in the publishing business?

Why is OK for everyone to write, BUT NOT LINDA?

Why do you tell her to “get over it” and go on with her life, but it is not “proper” for her to “write a book?”

(Do I smell a bunch of male/female chauvinistic pigs around here? The stench is unbearable!)

She IS & HAS BEEN getting on with her life!

Why do some of the posters here believe it is only appropriate for her to sing?

She can preach too, you know?

If you say nothing can stop her ministry, re-read your posts. YOU are stopping her!

Danny sells his books for a HUGH profit.

Why shouldn’t Linda?

Why is it wrong for her to do the same?

I hope she gets millions!

She watched how Danny got his millions.

Surely she knows how to do that too from the experience she received by editing Danny’s books!

Why do you feel YOU should dictate what or how she gets on with her life?
What is YOUR stake in this matter?

Could it be that All DannyScribes are afraid that their sins will find them out?

Should they be afraid?

Why is it OK for you, Danny and DannyScribes, to rip her to pieces and expect anything else?

Could it be because you know you deserve it!

Linda’s recovery is very important to every abused woman alive!

Recovery comes when the victims talk about what happened!

I would like to see a book like you describe, but you will be so disappointed. Your judgments are from what YOU would do, and what YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE!

May God bring a mighty shaking through her book of love. Be careful you don’t get burned by her heaping love and kindness on you heads!

I think her book should tell all! It needs to be published to give others the courage to speak up and maintain some sort of sanity! Recovery does not happen until it is spoken and worked through!

Let her do it HER way. It is her right; NOT OURS!

What I am hearing is that many resent she was given money to go away. I would have signed that stupid paper too! I would have tried to hold out for MORE! She lost EVERYTHING; even her id! Then her heart was stomped on by the man she loved.

In January 1999 she wrote a love song called “You are the One”.

What did she get in return for that love?

She was served hatred! Every person on earth needs someone to love them and give them affirmation that they are worthy of being a child of God. I imagine she even blamed herself for every thing that happened because that is what she was told! However, God showed her the truth about that earthly man that sang love songs with her. Thank God Johann, Irmgard, and the Dr. were there to love her.

Before you say something snide about the Dr’s LOVE for Linda, I am not talking of the type of LOVE you think you understand. I am talking about the TRUE LOVE OF GOD!

Writing is a ministry!

I hope she sells millions of books!

You GO GIRL!

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 3 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 3 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]182092[/snapback]

L4T,

You are right, it is up to the accuser. This thread has been weaving back and forth around ideas that arise from the original post. My post was to Clay in regards to the fact he called me a liar. Linda has made claims against Danny, via her surrogates, - without substantiated proof and in this thread I have focused on her claim that she can't work because of Danny. She, through her surrogates, should be able to provide the proof to substantiate her claim.

- FHB

FHB;

Did you by chance hear Shawn Boonstra's message today? It was about (drum roll - drum roll) VOLTAIRE (Boo, Boo, Boo!)

But of course you know all about him, don't you?

It told how he "started" out a follower of Newton, a Christian, and how he "ended up" following Darwin. Yeah, he became a devout Atheist! Will that be your end? Are you already there?

Where is YOUR proof that Linda is guilty? You did say that, right? Oh, silly me, that is what you do best! Your argue BOTH sides! Voltaire did that too, you know? Have we suceeded in confusing you as to what side you are on at that given moment. Goodness it is hard to keep up with all of those split persona, isn't it?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 3 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Preacher, prophetess, apostle, singer....when God has called you, no one can stop you.

This may be for another thread, but I have to bring this issue back to light: Where do we get off believing that our ministry is ONLY for the SDA church? I keep hearing people talk about asking Adventist Churches to have Linda there....Linda can preach or sing wherever God tells her too---which according to Matthew 28 is supposed to be in all of the world.....and not just the Adventist church.

There is a mission field to minister to outside of Adventism....

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Mar 3 2007, 08:40 PM) [snapback]182100[/snapback]

I too, even though I'm a man smile.gif will want to read this book. And thanks Fran for pointing out that she can preach as well. As one who never watched that much 3abn I always think of her as a singer not a preacher.

My fear is that if she writes the book and tells the truth about the divorce she will be getting letters from the lawyers in Minnesota.

This post has been edited by simplysaved: Mar 3 2007, 08:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 3 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 3 2007, 09:04 PM) [snapback]182102[/snapback]

This maybe for another thread, but I have to bring this issue back to light: Where do we get off believing that our ministry is ONLY for the SDA church? I keep hearing people talk about asking Adventist Churches to have Linda there....Linda can preach or sing wherever God tells her too---which according to Matthew 28 is supposed to be in all of the world.....and not just the Adventist church.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

You are absolutely CORRECT

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church