Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12760&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:54:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Letter From Mike Bisson
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 5 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]182844[/snapback]

And there man not be a single man who would admit he was the cause of all the problems.

Your next step, Bystander, is understanding what constitutes infidelity. Nothing you've described so far does. The scibes and pharisees didn't drag a woman to Jesus who had been caught in the act of medical treatments, or friendship. You sound very immature and full of jealousy...like the very kind of man who would cause a good woman to give up in a marriage.

Laurence, read the other post I just wrote for you in another thread. This just confirms what I was saying. You obviously have no idea what anyone has as far as evidence goes. For every thing there is a season....the season is close at hand. So you, my friend, would be better off to leave this subject as is before you end up with egg on your face. You strike me as someone who doesn't like to be wrong, so I am just trying to help you out here.

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 5 2007, 06:58 PM) [snapback]182817[/snapback]

But you see herein lies the problem.........a "real" man would not have let his wife go through this alone. There would be reason for her to even be looking for someone to talk to about this. Where was Danny's tired behind while she was going through this with "her" son? which after 20 years of marriage, if he was a "real" man would have been "their" son. Why didn't he go to the hospital with Linda and Nathan? Why didn't he pick up the phone as the boy's father to talk to the Dr. about "their" son's progress? Why was Linda alone in this?

Di, I don't think you are that slow on the uptake unless you want to be. All the hours of conversation, meetings, gifts, etc went way beyond strictly conversations about Nathan. Johann has established that, emails have established that. We are way beyond the "strictly professional" relationship and the more that pickle/joy prints and the more Johann talks, the more we realize how "far beyond" professional it goes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Mar 5 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

mellow.gif

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]182851[/snapback]

All the hours of conversation, meetings, gifts, etc went way beyond strictly conversations about Nathan. Johann has established that, emails have established that. We are way beyond the "strictly professional" relationship and the more that pickle/joy prints and the more Johann talks, the more we realize how "far beyond" professional it goes.

None of this is evidence for adultery. And if you've been paying attention, like the rest of us, you already know that the "hours on the phone" is a sham. It was billed units. To a phone card. Either 7 minutes or 20, to Scandinavia. Any amount of minutes has to be divided by 7 or 20 for the real amount of time--and then, unless the phone records were illegally obtained, you don't know what numbers they called.

It isn't about "pickle/joy" either. It's about the rest of us paying attention, who've read the evidence over the months and have decided for ourselves. Something is rotten, and it ain't in Denmark either.

By the way, you need to quit projecting all your techniques on people who are only calling for free and open inquiry into the goings-on at 3ABN. I would remind you that most of these people, even if they're not fans, don't want 3ABN to go away. They just want to see the honesty and transparency that ought to be second nature to spiritual leaders like Danny Shelton.

You're here, we all know, not to establish truth, but so that if someone googles "3ABN scandal" and comes here, they'll think it's a balanced conversation between people who support 3ABN and people who hate it--when the truth is, it's between people who care about the cause of God no matter who's on the TV, and people who are probably either Shelton family members or young people hired by someone connected to 3ABN to come here and post to make the discussion look balanced. no.gif

Technique used in this post by Bystander:
Repeat the idea that evidence convicts Linda of adultery--even though no such evidence has been presented.

notworking.gif You can repeat a lie a thousand times, but that won't magically turn it into truth. Where's the beef, dude? Let's see the evidence. The real stuff, not what you mentioned here--it doesn't exist.

For the lurkers here ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif , read the whole threads, starting with the pinned stuff at the top. Even if it's all factually incorrect (which I highly doubt, there's too much documentation here and at save3abn.com), Danny & Co's behavior, including that of Aletheia, wwjd, Bystander, Lee, and Joe Smith, indicates that they're hiding something. If it's worse than all that's been alleged, it must be ... ahem ...stank ... indeed. yucky.gif

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Mar 5 2007, 09:55 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 09:43 PM) [snapback]182853[/snapback]

Please read my other post to you in another thread about what you don't know and can therefore not come to any intelligent conclusions.

Oh, and Pay young people to come here? You certainly underestimate the love and support that 3abn has all over the world. That is part of the problem here. Only people that have never been there, don't know the people involved, and who don't know the scope of the ministry could make a statement like that.

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 09:43 PM) [snapback]182853[/snapback]

mellow.gif
[

For the lurkers here ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif , read the whole threads, starting with the pinned stuff at the top. Even if it's all factually incorrect (which I highly doubt, there's too much documentation here and at save3abn.com), Danny & Co's behavior, including that of Aletheia, wwjd, Bystander, Lee, and Joe Smith, indicates that they're hiding something. If it's worse than all that's been alleged, it must be ... ahem ...stank ... indeed. yucky.gif

No, we are not hiding what we know to be facts in this situation, we are just not at liberty to expose it. There is a time for every season.....

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 5 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #79

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Bystander)
You obviously have no idea what anyone has as far as evidence goes. For every thing there is a season....the season is close at hand. So you, my friend, would be better off to leave this subject as is before you end up with egg on your face. You strike me as someone who doesn't like to be wrong, so I am just trying to help you out here.

You've willingly put yourself if this position: to listen to fair-minded people who don't know the detailed facts, don't know the so-called lies from the liars, nor the parties involved. For one just looking in from the outside, and reading both sides of the issue (esp those like yours), one needn't use any other method than Occam's Razor to reach a reasonable conclusion. Perhaps you've never taken the first step in knowledge or philosophy. Perhaps it's better this way if you don't understand.

If you had something, you'd blurt it out instead of hiding behind the same old same old, like a child afraid of the dark, and insist on trying to protect the victim with your sarcastic tones. Everyone knows you've not trying to protect, but expose. To hold hostage with accusation. Think of all the wasted time and words you're using. Adults understand these little petty games.

Unless you're able to demonstrate what you're saying, you're not saying anything at all. Unless you can cough up something better than empty words, you'd best fix the leaky facet instead of stirring the bucket with empty, meaningless, repetitive explanations. They really don't wash. What's a revelation to you is nothing--nothing except a partisan story to anyone else. For every step you think you've gained here, you've slipped back two in nearly everyone's mind.

You say you're are not hiding what you know to be facts in this situation, but are just not at liberty to expose it. No one is buying that hackney excuse. We're calling your bluff. If you can't produce anything, you may as well shut the facet off, you're just wasting your breath, and your writer's bump is sure to develop a nasty cut.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Mar 5 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #80

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]182857[/snapback]

No, we are not hiding what we know to be facts in this situation, we are just not at liberty to expose it. There is a time for every season.....

Well, I'm thinking it's high time we see the evidence. Is it coming out in court? Who's going to get sued? These are all rhetorical questions that I don't expect you to answer, but if that evidence is going to come out in any other forum it had better be quick, because God's work and God's message is getting a black eye. If you're withholding evidence that would exonerate Danny and make of him an honest man, you're hurting the church. blink.gif

Oh, and Pay young people to come here? You certainly underestimate the love and support that 3abn has all over the world. That is part of the problem here. Only people that have never been there, don't know the people involved, and who don't know the scope of the ministry could make a statement like that.

spoton.gif I notice you didn't deny it. That's appreciated.

I live in a part of the world where everybody but the head elder and I think that 3ABN is an open, transparent ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. In other words, a lot of them have no idea it's not actually part of the church.

Please read my other post to you in another thread about what you don't know and can therefore not come to any intelligent conclusions.

Proverbs 19:11. (I know too much to consider myself wise, but I want to learn all I can.)

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 5 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #81

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 5 2007, 05:36 PM) [snapback]182812[/snapback]

Johann said she flew to Norway after the divorce because she needed her Best Friend. He said she had to confide in someone since DS was being so "mean" to her. So, If they weren't having a phone relationship how did they become best friends? Bob are you insinuating they saw each other in person to become best friends? blink.gif

Johann said she flew to Norway to be with her three best friends . To say any less would be telling an untruth.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Mar 5 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 04:36 PM) [snapback]182784[/snapback]

Was your wife talking for hours on the phone with a single man, prior to going?

Dunno . . . I don't ask who my wife is talking to.
And if so, was she claiming a strictly professional relationship but you found some gifts and other evidence to say otherwise?

I wouldn't know. I don't snoop in my wife's things. I would never invade my wife's privacy for any reason, be it drawers, purse, letters, or whatever.
Did you ask your wife to stop with all this and she refused?

Who she talks to is her business. She is not my slave.
If she would have left you at that point and you found out the "other party" was in the US and had went

had went??
and looked at the mobile home she had just purchased, you would be ok with that? If your wife was in a hotel room with said person claiming she was getting diagnosed and treated for a Yeast infection, that wouldn't bother you?

Ah come on. Feed me something that isn't quite so wild.
Face it Ralph. There isn't a man alive that wouldn't either start following the wife themselves or hire a PI because of the continual lies about the situation.

It is one thing to play the devil's advocate, but it appears that you actually believe that sane guys would pull a trick like this. This is asinine. Although I know that Danny went this route, I am dumfounded that his clones are of like mind. There's something going on here that is paranormal. -- At least four of you thinking the same. That really scares me. Maybe the following quote is more correct than I at first believed.
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 5 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]182765[/snapback]

. . . . Stop and think about this. The devil is in the details.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Mar 5 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]182851[/snapback]

Laurence, read the other post I just wrote for you in another thread. This just confirms what I was saying. You obviously have no idea what anyone has as far as evidence goes. For every thing there is a season....the season is close at hand. So you, my friend, would be better off to leave this subject as is before you end up with egg on your face. You strike me as someone who doesn't like to be wrong, so I am just trying to help you out here.
Di, I don't think you are that slow on the uptake unless you want to be. All the hours of conversation, meetings, gifts, etc went way beyond strictly conversations about Nathan. Johann has established that, emails have established that. We are way beyond the "strictly professional" relationship and the more that pickle/joy prints and the more Johann talks, the more we realize how "far beyond" professional it goes.

This is so interesting. What troubles me is Danny's and Nathan's relationship or the lack thereof. I think about the years of opportunity that Danny had to be a real father to this young man, but there seems to lack evidence that he was a father or father figure to Nathan. I know of a couple (non-SDA) who married and had a blended family such as Danny and Linda. However, the stepfather (who had one biological daughter) took it upon himself to be a father to his stepson (wife's son) and vice versa. The stepfather stated that he was not the boy's biological father, but wanted to be as much of a father/daddy as possible and the same with the wife. What is interesting is that the boy calls this man "Dad". There relationship wasn't easy during the early days/years; however, this couple persevered and have a beautiful family. I have often thought that if this was the case in Danny's and Linda's home, I don't believe that we would be having this conversation.

I just don't understand why Danny never seemed to be involved and/or cared about Nathan's treatment. It is my understanding that when treating any kind of drug addiction, family should be involved. Therefore, Danny and Linda needed to be involved in his treatment, even though Nathan was an adult. Think of Betty Ford. Her husband and her children (who were adults) were also intimately involved in her treatment and recovery. This idea that Linda shouldn't talk to the doctor about Nathan is ludicrous. I must admit that my doctor and I have a professional and somewhat of a personal relationship. We have encouraged each other on many levels and my spouse finds it refreshing and with my encouragement is going to the same doctor.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Mar 5 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 5 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]182866[/snapback]

Johann said she flew to Norway to be with her three best friends . To say any less would be telling an untruth.

These people deal in untruths, PB. You know that.

How does it feel to twist other people's words, Bystander?

I guess what I'm asking is, how can you live with yourself? I wouldn't be able to sleep.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Mar 5 2007, 10:32 PM

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
Post #85

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]182851[/snapback]

Bystander,

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You can agree with yourself till the cows come home and it doesn't sway the jury one jot or one tittle.

Some months ago FHB brought forward a quote he enjoyed:

"Once you decide to titillate instead of illuminate . . . you create a climate of expectation that requires a higher and higher level of intensity" Bill Moyers.

Your teasers about the coming season are just that, designed to titillate rather than illuminate, IMO.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
Post #86

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 6 2007, 06:09 AM) [snapback]182866[/snapback]

And notice the letter from Danny written four months earlier where he says Linda needs new friends because he would never accept her back. They were still married then, on April 27, 2004. The divorce was in June.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 5 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]182857[/snapback]

Once again, just because you said it doesn't mean it's verifiable truth. You may continue to hold your own opinions and agree with yourself but where is the substance?

----

There you go again. Titillation without illumination. Ooooooooo!

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]182880[/snapback]

These people deal in untruths, PB. You know that.

How does it feel to twist other people's words, Bystander?

I guess what I'm asking is, how can you live with yourself? I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Sadly, I am seeing that more and more.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #88

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 5 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]182870[/snapback]

Ah come on. Feed me something that isn't quite so wild.

It is one thing to play the devil's advocate, but it appears that you actually believe that sane guys would pull a trick like this. This is asinine. Although I know that Danny went this route, I am dumfounded that his clones are of like mind. There's something going on here that is paranormal. -- At least four of you thinking the same. That really scares me. Maybe the following quote is more correct than I at first believed.

Ralph, you got it. There are not 4. There is ONE. People should be more then terrified at what is going on here.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 5 2007, 10:34 PM) [snapback]182884[/snapback]

Once again, just because you said it doesn't mean it's verifiable truth. You may continue to hold your own opinions and agree with yourself but where is the substance?

----
There you go again. Titillation without illumination. Ooooooooo!
Sadly, I am seeing that more and more.

PB

I guess I should repeat for the hundreth time....When the truth is brough to light it won't be on here. It will be the right time, the right place and the right people. I would think that you are too intelligent to go for the, "if it ain't here, they aint' got it" line.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #90

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 09:11 PM) [snapback]182903[/snapback]

I guess I should repeat for the hundreth time....When the truth is brough to light it won't be on here. It will be the right time, the right place and the right people. I would think that you are too intelligent to go for the, "if it ain't here, they aint' got it" line.

Say it all the times you want. I hope I can be in that court room the day "the truth" comes out. Ya, right. If it doesn't need to be here, then why are you here anyway? What does it matter to you what is said here? What's the big deal? Just go away then and wait for that court date. I'm looking forward to it too.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church