Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:13 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
Pickle
post Mar 18 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

Calvin never said to stop asking questions that pertain to alleged corruption at 3ABN. The hiring of an alleged embezzler to work in the 3ABN finance department ought to be fair game for questions.

Further, it is a question that a lot of people have wondered about, and thus it should be put to rest. If Bystander can secure a letter from the bank officers in question emphatically stating that Emma Lou was not let go for such a reason, then that ought to put the rumor to rest. Or if it can be shown that Emma Lou did not work in the 3ABN finance department when she was hired, that would do it too.

And Bystander ought to be able, easier than anyone else, to put the matter to rest for us.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]186182[/snapback]

Calvin never said to stop asking questions that pertain to alleged corruption at 3ABN. The hiring of an alleged embezzler to work in the 3ABN finance department ought to be fair game for questions.

Further, it is a question that a lot of people have wondered about, and thus it should be put to rest. If Bystander can secure a letter from the bank officers in question emphatically stating that Emma Lou was not let go for such a reason, then that ought to put the rumor to rest. Or if it can be shown that Emma Lou did not work in the 3ABN finance department when she was hired, that would do it too.

And Bystander ought to be able, easier than anyone else, to put the matter to rest for us.

Well Calvin can best answer what he meant...

But regarding the rumors you are posting, where do you stand if they are false?

And if you want to know what the truth is; before smearing someones character publically, why didn't you just ask Linda, Bob? She was certainly involved during that time.

It is not up to Bystander to secure a letter from the bank proving her innocent. YOU are the one making the accusation, YOU go Get a letter from the bank and back-up what you say, or please, don't say anything at all.

As far as your question about the nature of working with a alleged embezzler, and corrupttion goes, that hasn't been proved even, but aren't you working with a proven and convicted embezzler, yourself??? no.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 18 2007, 12:23 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 18 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #78

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 12:13 PM) [snapback]186186[/snapback]

Well Calvin can best answer what he meant...

to be explicit, spare us the gory details of a Kenny Shelton divorce, which is where it appeared the discussion was leading too.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 18 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Aletheia,

As you know, Gailon was convicted for keeping money that someone else owed him. Why intentionally distort the picture?

My understanding is that after Gailon was told about this from a source, he did ask Linda about it. And I asked her this morning about how long she thought there was between the firing and hiring.

But bear in mind that I spoke with non-Adventists in that community, at least two of them, who confirmed the story. And at least one of them confirmed it without me telling him/her what the story was that I was trying to confirm.

Of course, there is always a chance that everyone in the community there got it wrong at the time. And I would love to help squash that rumor, which would end up helping vindicate Danny's administration.

If the rumors are false, I guess I will stand all right: a) I haven't accused Emma Lou of anything. I've just asked questions. b ) I'll have helped resolve some issues by vindicating the Shelton gang on yet another point.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #80

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]186192[/snapback]

Aletheia,

As you know, Gailon was convicted for keeping money that someone else owed him. Why intentionally distort the picture?

Please do not tell me what I know. I don't know that, nor did the court despite his many appeals...

My understanding is that after Gailon was told about this from a source, he did ask Linda about it. And I asked her this morning about how long she thought there was between the firing and hiring.

But bear in mind that I spoke with non-Adventists in that community, at least two of them, who confirmed the story. And at least one of them confirmed it without me telling him/her what the story was that I was trying to confirm.

Of course, there is always a chance that everyone in the community there got it wrong at the time. And I would love to help squash that rumor, which would end up helping vindicate Danny's administration.

If the rumors are false, I guess I will stand all right: a) I haven't accused Emma Lou of anything. I've just asked questions. b ) I'll have helped resolve some issues by vindicating the Shelton gang on yet another point.

And yet you have nothing specific? and claim you haven't made any accusations here, onceagain?

Somehow you do this jello act and refuse to be pinned about anything you say, for example you claim Danny lied then you claim Walt Thompson said it and not you, etc.. According to you, you never harm another or slay their character.... Somehow you always see yourself as unaccountable for the garbage you spew, and the insinuations you make, but as far as I am concerned it stinks to high heaven, and I feel sorry for you. You are accountable, and you will have to answer for "every idle word". I just wish you'd wke up before it's too late.

But go and do what you must...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 18 2007, 12:40 PM

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 18 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]186195[/snapback]

But go and do what you must...

Aletheia,

You seem to saying Bob is like a Judas?

Erik

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 18 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]186008[/snapback]

FACT. Officially, Danny & Kenny were the founder and cofounder. Danny was the president, Kenny was the vice president. At the time of the "well known" dream, Danny& Linda weren't married yet.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]186056[/snapback]

Who are you calling Kenny. Bob, you just made a big mistake. Another lie that can be proven and again bringing in names of those that have nothing to do with 3abn. You have done this viciously and with intent to harm and discredit. You are digging your own grave.

dunno.gif In under two hours time, Kenny went from being a 3ABN cofounder to having nothing to do with 3ABN??? dunno.gif Is it just me, or is this hard to keep up with?

Good Grief.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #83

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 18 2007, 11:59 AM) [snapback]186199[/snapback]

dunno.gif In under two hours time, Kenny went from being a 3ABN cofounder to having nothing to do with 3ABN??? dunno.gif Is it just me, or is this hard to keep up with?

Good Grief.

You have a keen eye. Keep using it. You will see more. giggle.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 18 2007, 01:05 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 18 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

[/[/quote]quote]
name='seraph|m' date='Mar 18 2007, 12:19 AM' post='186057']
The BS/DS Song

ohmy.gif ooohhhhh!!!

This bologna has a first name, it's B-Y-S-T-A
This bologna has a second name, it's N-D-E-R-S
Oh, we can't avoid it everyday,
And if you ask us why we'll say. . .
'Cuz we know liars have a way. . .
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.
blink.gif
rofl1.gif lol.gif rofl1.gif

Thanks for bringing laughter and humor into my day. rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 18 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

[quote name='sister' date='Mar 18 2007, 03:42 AM' post='186108']

[color=#FF6666]"Now that Linda is out of the picture, more of Danny's family are on the payroll of 3ABN.", instead of only stating that they were appearing on air. One example would be Tammy Chance, Danny's sister, and her husband. And then of course Tommy was upgraded to Linda's office and became head of production,

Even your corrected statement is still wrong. Tammy Chance was hired by Linda, (obviously when Linda was still there) to work in quality control. Her husband was hired on a part time basis, again, when Linda was there, to research donated items that had been sent in for resell. Tommy, again, was already working at 3abn under Linda, In Linda's department of archiving.
Why would you state that they were hired only after Linda left. I am sure Linda would tell you just what I have and employment records would substantiate the dates of those jobs when Linda was still VP.
I do not understand why you want to intentionally try to change the facts. Desperation to bring Ds and the ministry down can be the only reason.

despite a ruling by the board years earlier --- in the 1990's --- against having him employed at 3ABN (The action came about becuase Derrell Mundall and Melody Mundall gave a seven page letter to then Illinois SDA Conference President, BJ Christiansen. Christiansen took it to the 3ABN board for action.)

I personally know nothing of a 3abn board action to remove TS. What I do know is that years later, Melody discovered that it seemed her husband had not been telling the truth. I believe she would be willing to testify to that fact.

Sister now matter how you spin it from now on the fact remains there is way too much false information given from you. Either you are lying intentionally out of revenge or your sources are not very credible. It has already been established that:

1. You were wrong about the employment of said individuals above.
2. You were wrong about saying Kenny took over the Herrin church when there was no Herrin church.
3. You were wrong about a conference pastor being carried bodily out of the church.
4. You were wrong by accusing Ds of only starting a school when his grandkids were of school age when the truth was a school had been set up many years before.
5. You were wrong in your statements and insinuations about why the school gym was built and used for.
6. You were wrong about the reasons for Kenny's dismissal.
7. You are wrong to insinuate that there is anything underhanded about employing some family members where 150 people work. The extended Shelton family that live just in that area is, extremely large. Why shouldn't a few of those have the same opportunity to be employed there as anyone off of the streets? There are plenty of non family members that work there that have ask for a chance for one of their relatives to be hired if there is an opening and that request has been granted in lots of instances. What is the difference? A person should not be discriminated against because their last name happens to be Shelton.

This is just scratching the surface of your false statements. As I said, I am beginning to wonder how and why you make misleading statements even about unimportant things. Then, you fail to acknowledge or admit to those mistakes. Even the ones that can be proven by eyewitnesses and paper trails. You would have a little more validity if you would at least acknowledge that you were incorrect. Just more evidence of your motives and intent against DS, His family and 3abn.

This post has been edited by Bystander: Mar 18 2007, 03:49 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 18 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #86

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

And you were wrong about your account being authorized. But thanks for editing it and calling this thread "the true version" instead of "the authorized" one.

What can you tell us, Bystander, about Emma Lou allegedly getting fired from a bank over an allegation of embezzlement, and then being hired by Danny to work in the finance department and collections? Is all that true?

You say Sister was wrong. Did she write all of which you are saying she was wrong about? Somehow I'm not sure that is correct.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 03:46 PM) [snapback]186262[/snapback]

And you were wrong about your account being authorized. But thanks for editing it and calling this thread "the true version" instead of "the authorized" one.

What can you tell us, Bystander, about Emma Lou allegedly getting fired from a bank over an allegation of embezzlement, and then being hired by Danny to work in the finance department and collections? Is all that true?

You say Sister was wrong. Did she write all of which you are saying she was wrong about? Somehow I'm not sure that is correct.

BS will conveniently leave some things out, and hopefully not make things worse...but me thinks it's too late.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 18 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #88

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 18 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]186171[/snapback]

cut to the chase..... the danny apologists have put forth what Bystander is calling The Authorized Version of 3abn..... propaganda IMO, in fact, 99% of what Bystander, his evil twin WWJD, his loyal companion Lee, his cohort Aletheia, his associate FHB, and the other merry followers of Danny, is propaganda... posted to distract people from the simple issues.... those issues were....

1. Danny got a divorce cause he wanted to, he had no biblical grounds....

2. Linda was mistreated... even IF she did everything she was accused of, she was mistreated...period..... and those Dannyclones stood by and watched it....

Now of course the apologists think that the Unauthorized Version is propaganda.... and they are entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong it is.....and there you have it....

Let me add one more thing....
3. Tommy Shelton molested children.

Now why will no one address those three?

Because it's facts...PURE FACTS that regardless of the spin - you can't refute.

Satan is busy....

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 18 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #89

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 04:48 PM)

And then of course Tommy was upgraded to Linda's office and became head of production, despite despite a ruling by the board years earlier --- in the 1990's --- against having him employed at 3ABN (The action came about becuase Derrell Mundall and Melody Mundall gave a seven page letter to then Illinois SDA Conference President, BJ Christiansen. Christiansen took it to the 3ABN board for action.)

I personally know nothing of a 3abn board action to remove TS.

Sister now matter how you spin it from now on the fact remains there is way too much false information given from you. Either you are lying intentionally out of revenge or your sources are not very credible.

Bystander, just because you personally know nothing about a particular 3ABN Board action means nothing and does not negate the truth of my statement, unless you were on the Board at that time. Did you want to identify yourself as a 3ABN Board member? What I have stated above in regard to Tommy is true.

I will not take your entire post apart, piece by piece, to show all your errors. It is not worth the time or effort. Your futile attempts to discredit me will not change the facts of what took place at 3ABN. Unlike you, it is not necessary for me to use half truths, lies, misrepresentation and innuendo. The truth about Danny Shelton, Tommy Shelton and those like you who wallow in their morass of stupidity is far worse than anything that could be "made up" about them.

Why have I become your target? Why are you so afraid of what I have to say? Is it because Danny does not know who I am and can not attempt to quiet my voice with threats of lawsuits. I am not afraid of Danny and I know the truth, that is a dangerous combination. Earlier you and your cohorts continually accused me of being Linda, based upon the reasoning that no one else could possibly know all that I do and not be Linda or a member of the Shelton family. Since you could not prove that assumption, you are now claiming that not only am I factually challenged, but also a liar. Bystander, based upon your own testimony about me there is only one conclusion possible: you are the liar.

Sister

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 18 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #90

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 18 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]186083[/snapback]

Either

bs can't remember all he has said in the past
OR
bs can't remember who he is suppose to be tonight and all that someone else said as bs in the past
OR
he can't read
OR
he is in denial
OR
it sorta looks like he's not tellin the truth dunno.gif

which OR is it?

OR
BS/DS has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A

afro.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church