Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:11 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
sister
post Mar 18 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #61

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]186008[/snapback]

Now that Linda is out of the picture, more of Danny's family are appearing on the air.

FACT. This statement actually has some merit. After Linda's departure,The family began to sing together some, when time allowed. They had not been able to do that since the very early years of 3abn. Why? Because certain people had jealousy issues with it. Many years of just some "down home" family music were lost because of it.

I will not address all of Bystander's "Facts" at one time, I will give additional information in regard to them periodically.

First, a question for Bystander: Who authorized you? You refer to this as the authorized version and as far as I know only two people were given the authority to write those, Kay Kuzma and a newspaper reporter from West Frankfort, Ill.

Concerning the above quote that Bystander agrees has merit and is true, then why is he quoting it among statements that he claims are non-factual? Perhaps I originally should have stated, "Now that Linda is out of the picture, more of Danny's family are on the payroll of 3ABN.", instead of only stating that they were appearing on air. One example would be Tammy Chance, Danny's sister, and her husband. And then of course Tommy was upgraded to Linda's office and became head of production, despite a ruling by the board years earlier --- in the 1990's --- against having him employed at 3ABN (The action came about becuase Derrell Mundall and Melody Mundall gave a seven page letter to then Illinois SDA Conference President, BJ Christiansen. Christiansen took it to the 3ABN board for action.)

There are a number of more examples of the employment of Sheltons at 3ABN. Judge Rowe earlier referred to 3ABN as a "family business" and the continual hiring of more Shelton extended family members appears to validate that statement.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Mar 18 2007, 05:02 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 18 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 05:31 AM) [snapback]186008[/snapback]

Now, I have addressed just a few of sister's fallicies or fantasies or whatever you want to call them and have given the true story. You all did not know who sisters was. But, you took what she wrote as truth and those topics have been discussed as fact all of these months. I would ask that you would give these truths the same consideration and that you would also plainly see, how bits and pieces of truth can change the whole story by either, adding things that didn't happen, or eliminating things that did.
I will address much more of this as time permits and hope and pray that you will see the false pattern that was established in the beginning and has been added to, ever since.

Oh, what a morning! I wake up when most of you are sleeping, and see what has happened while I was sleeping. No wonder I was having some strange dreams.

What amazes me the most is the way Bystander and his gang attack this. Almost from the beginning when sister started posting here on BSDA the carpenter and hillbilly singer Danny Shelton made the profound declaration that nobody could have such clear insights into the happenings at 3ABN than Linda, then it must be Linda who appears here under the disguise of sister.

Even at the beginning of the recent appearance of Dannyites, sister was still being regarded as Linda, until it was proven clearly that sister could not be Linda. Now good reasoning became scarce as the attacks changed character. Since sister is not Linda the source is declared faulty and nit picking becomes the order of the day.

Just because sister looks at the coin from the other side does not mean that hers is a false picture of what she has seen.

Requesting objectivity in this case seems to be asking for something beyond the reach of human reasoning. At least is seems to be an unknown factor in Southern Illinois.

Is it all my fault that things have developed to what has happened?

Sabbath morning I was spellbound listening to Dwight Nelson speaking of the Love of God manifested in Jesus Christ. We must let Jesus in and let Him guide us.

Afterwards I spoke to Dwight and told him that I was all shaken up by his sermon. I saw myself as the greatest of sinners, and I have to preach from the same pulpit next Sabbath.

- Good, said Dwight, Jesus must be able to mold us.

- Yes, but I feel like a great calamity in the Seventh-day Adventist Church could be all my fault.

- What?

- About three years ago I ran away like a chicken, when Danny Shelton threatened to have me arrested if I'd say the truth, how I experienced it. When I think of how Jesus remained steadfast, and died for my sins, then I feel like a failure. If I had stood firm and not let Danny scare me, then at least the board of 3ABN would have heard how I experienced this affair. It could have been cleared and not developed into this great mess.

- The Lord will take care of it.

- True, but the Lord called you to preach, Dwight, didn't He?

- Yes, He sure did.

- Then he did not expect you to sit down in an easy chair letting Him take care of your preaching?

- What was your name again?

- Johann Thorvaldsson.

- Of course it is Johann!! If you know the Lord has called you to do something, you must do it in His strength.

And that is why I do not want to let Jesus down by hiding the truth as I have seen it in this case. Neither Danny nor his friends can scare me again, no matter how they do it.

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 18 2007, 07:16 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #63

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 18 2007, 08:07 AM) [snapback]186120[/snapback]

- About three years ago I ran away like a chicken, when Danny Shelton threatened to have me arrested if I'd say the truth, how I experienced it. When I think of how Jesus remained steadfast, and died for my sins, then I feel like a failure. If I had stood firm and not let Danny scare me, then at least the board of 3ABN would have heard how I experienced this affair. It could have been cleared and not developed into this great mess.....Neither Danny nor his friends can scare me again, no matter how they do it.

Johann, Danny did not threaten to have you arrested if you told the truth, how you experienced it. That is absurd. PLEASE Stop repeating these lies.

The Campmeeting, and The 3ABN board meeting aren't the same thing.

You were not being chicken when you went to a campmeeting that you were already told you weren't welcome at and already warned that you would be removed from if you chose to disregard the warning, ahead of time.

You were not being a chicken when you refused to leave when asked, and you were not being a chicken when you grabbed Walt Thompson and began to shake him in front of witnesses.

Nor were you prevented from speaking to the board, you met with who the very next day??? and claimed you were representing Linda and the Doctor who refused to come. You yourself posted that, and somewhere around here you yourself also claimed Walt Thompson asked you if you still wanted to come to the board meeting, I believe you claimed he mumbled it, but you had to go write a letter to send to the board. Do you remember that? Or do I have to go find it to jog your memory?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 18 2007, 09:01 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 18 2007, 09:08 AM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]186140[/snapback]

Johann, Danny did not threaten to have you arrested if you told the truth, how you experienced it. That is absurd. PLEASE Stop repeating these lies.

You were not being chicken when you went to a campmeeting that you were already told you weren't welcome at and already warned that you would be removed from if you chose to disregard the warning, ahead of time.

You were not being a chicken when you refused to leave when asked, and you were not being a chicken when you grabbed Walt Thompson and began to shake him in front of witnesses.

Nor were you prevented from speaking to the board, you met with who the very next day??? and claimed you were representing Linda and the Doctor who refused to come. You yourself posted that, and somewhere around here you yourself also claimed Walt Thompson asked you if you still wanted to come to the board meeting, I believe you claimed he mumbled it, but you had to go write a letter to send to the board. Do you remember that? Or do I have to go find it to jog your memory?

I was tempted to write a reply, when I remember that Jesus did not answer His accusers. I am also reminded of the words of Jesus, "Get thee behind me, satan." I leave it to the Lord to do with your twisting as He pleases. Pray about it. Is this the best you can do? May the Lord have mercy on you in His day of Judgment.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 18 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 17 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]186028[/snapback]

This guy just called me and claims that it was the affair with Chris that broke up their marriage. Kenny, is that true?

Since Bystander is mute upon this point, I will supply some FACTS about this situation for the uninformed. Kenny was married many years to Emma Lou, who along with Danny and Linda are listed in the original 3ABN documents that Judge Rowe referred to when she called 3ABN a family business. It appears that Kenny and Danny choose the same route matrimonially: out with the older wife and in with newer younger wife. Chris is the woman that Kenny married after his divorce from Emma Lou. Chris was a member of Kenny's "church"/ministry Behold the Lamb, with whom Kenny had an affair with while he was still married to Emma Lou. Bystander, do you know where Chris works?

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 10:31 PM)

A number of years later, Kenny and his wife divorced, but they did not want to loose the income from the ministry, so it was done very privately.

FACT.Sadly after 30+ years, Kenny and his wife were divorced. Doing so privately had nothing to do with "income" from the ministry as the Ministry was lucky most months to break even. They kept it private from the church for several months for 1 reason. To give their themselves and their children time to adjust without being in the public eye, and to show the church that they were capable of still working together for the cause, even with their personal differences.

Personal differences? Bystander, by personal differences are your referring to the FACT of Kenny having an affair with a member of his congregation, while still married to his wife? I think most folks would call that a lot more than personal differences, I believe the Bible clearly calls it adultery. After the divorce from his wife, Kenny turns around and marries his mistress. From the number of sheep that ran from his fold, back to the official SDA church, it is clear that they also took a Biblical view of Kenny's behavior.

And what happened to Kenny's "church"/ministry after his divorce from Emma Lou and remarriage to his new young bride, Chris? Well, the majority of them are now members of the West Frankfort SDA church, just down the road from 3ABN. Is is easy to see why they choose West Frankfort over Thompsonville for their move.

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Mar 18 2007, 09:25 AM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 18 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 18 2007, 08:07 AM) [snapback]186120[/snapback]
Sabbath morning I was spellbound listening to Dwight Nelson speaking of the Love of God manifested in Jesus Christ. We must let Jesus in and let Him guide us.

Afterwards I spoke to Dwight and told him that I was all shaken up by his sermon. I saw myself as the greatest of sinners, and I have to preach from the same pulpit next Sabbath.

- Good, said Dwight, Jesus must be able to mold us.

- Yes, but I feel like a great calamity in the Seventh-day Adventist Church could be all my fault.

- What?

- About three years ago I ran away like a chicken, when Danny Shelton threatened to have me arrested if I'd say the truth, how I experienced it. When I think of how Jesus remained steadfast, and died for my sins, then I feel like a failure. If I had stood firm and not let Danny scare me, then at least the board of 3ABN would have heard how I experienced this affair. It could have been cleared and not developed into this great mess.

- The Lord will take care of it.

- True, but the Lord called you to preach, Dwight, didn't He?

- Yes, He sure did.

- Then he did not expect you to sit down in an easy chair letting Him take care of your preaching?

- What was your name again?

- Johann Thorvaldsson.

- Of course it is Johann!! If you know the Lord has called you to do something, you must do it in His strength.

And that is why I do not want to let Jesus down by hiding the truth as I have seen it in this case. Neither Danny nor his friends can scare me again, no matter how they do it.

Johann, I am greatly bemused by your conversation with Dwight Nelson.... especially the lines I have bolded.

Some background for that statement....

For many years it was my habit to join the circle formed around every visiting VIP minister or seminarist for the questions afterwards. Since I often wanted more indepth discussions than most, it was my habitual practice to hang back on the edge of the group, letting many go before me, while I observed and listened to all that went on.

One of the things that I observed... and even commented on to a few of the VIPs with whom I was better acquainted than others.... was the way they handled those with whom they did not want to enter into conversation.... with a stock set of comments that they saw as being non-committal, but that the recipient could see as encouraging him to continue doing whatever it was that he was doing.

The sentences I bolded of Dwight's above are almost word for word the same "stock phrases" used by many VIPs to get rid of those to whom they want to give a brush-off. Dwight has been fully informed as to the problems with him and his church appearing to support a "ministry" that is as immoral and unethical as Danny Shelton's is.... but for reasons better known to himself than to those who have tried to talk with him, including members of his congregation, his peers, or his superiors.... he continues to lend his image to the bolstering of 3abn's image.

As for whether anything is your "fault" or not.....

Whatever you could have changed by your appearance at the board on that one particular occasion.... and there is no indication at this time that anything you said would have made one whit of difference..... it would have been such a small part of the things which needed to be exposed and which only came to light because of the spotlight put upon Linda, that we can only conclude at this part in time that it was God who put you in the place at the time you were there, and it was God who directed you to bow before Danny's threat and not try to force your way into the board meeting.

You have borne enough burdens and attacks these last three years... do not add one single straw of self-recrimination to them. You have been, and continue to be, God's man for the hour. And only God knows how great has been either your burden or your contribution.

You are well deserving of the special BSDA "Angel Award"..... angel.gif.........

Peace...... wave.gif ............

+Quote Post
joyce
post Mar 18 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #67

Member No.: 2,766

Bystander,

You forget some very important things. Many people have been listening to 3ABN for years and gotten most of their news about the Sheltons directly from Danny himself. Many have never spoken with Linda or any of her acquaintances and have been disenchanted with 3ABN over Danny's statements, especially the way he spoke of his wife on world wide TV.

Also there are many who have family connections to the Sheltons over the years, or who have worked at 3ABN or have had family working there.

Linda herself has been very quiet. I have seen her myself many times and she stays pretty mum She does not want to hurt the ministry she loved and built over the years. Her goal is to be ready for Jesus to come and for all this misery to end. If I were depend on her for info of the 3ABN saga, I would be left in the dark as she does not want to condemn people who once were her friends.

Linda has her own website where you can read her letters to the public and one can purchase her music CD's. Her music is such a blessing to all.

Good thing for her that she does not read these sites.

Joyce

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 18 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #68

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 18 2007, 09:20 AM) [snapback]186142[/snapback]

Since Bystander is mute upon this point, I will supply some FACTS about this situation for the uninformed. Kenny was married many years to Emma Lou, who along with Danny and Linda are listed in the original 3ABN documents that Judge Rowe referred to when she called 3ABN a family business. It appears that Kenny and Danny choose the same route matrimonially: out with the older wife and in with newer younger wife. Chris is the woman that Kenny married after his divorce from Emma Lou. Chris was a member of Kenny's "church"/ministry Behold the Lamb, with whom Kenny had an affair with while he was still married to Emma Lou. Bystander, do you know where Chris works?
Personal differences? Bystander, by personal differences are your referring to the FACT of Kenny having an affair with a member of his congregation, while still married to his wife? I think most folks would call that a lot more than personal differences, I believe the Bible clearly calls it adultery. After the divorce from his wife, Kenny turns around and marries his mistress. From the number of sheep that ran from his fold, back to the official SDA church, it is clear that they also took a Biblical view of Kenny's behavior.

And what happened to Kenny's "church"/ministry after his divorce from Emma Lou and remarriage to his new young bride, Chris? Well, the majority of them are now members of the West Frankfort SDA church, just down the road from 3ABN. Is is easy to see why they choose West Frankfort over Thompsonville for their move.

Sister

Ok, Kenny was married, divorced and remarried again. Everybody stop right here with this acknowledgement. I don't want to hear the specifics or reasons why. We are not going to tell all about every bit player in this saga.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 18 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]186140[/snapback]

And you were there... so you are an eyewitness who can testify to Johann being a liar? And you have read everything but you have never seen the explicitness with which it was stated that since the board meeting was held on 3abn property, and Johann had been ordered off, that it would be impossible for him to even get to the place where the board meeting was held?

Save it Aletheia.... all you are proving that you have not even read all that was posted here... or that having read it you did so with selective eyes and your spin machine fully in place.

What many of us are wondering is just what your connection is.... what your payoff is or is going to be.... that causes you to post as though your future life was going to depend on somehow proving that Danny Shelton is innocent of all the charges that have been brought against him..... scratchchin.gif .............. uhm.gif ................

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 18 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

I have an apology to make to Bystander.

Bystander, I deeply regret falsely accusing you of having a username that is a lie.

As I said before, this fellow called me last night and said that you had to be Kenny since so much of your authorized version was about nitty-gritty details involving Kenny, details it seemed only Kenny would know or talk about. (And I guess someone a long time ago pointed out to me that Kenny wrote some articles a long time ago for John Grosboll's group that talked about what would Jesus do.)

Well, it dawned on me since then that Bystander might be a username that refers to someone not on "the bandwagon," someone sitting on the 3ABN sidelines, someone not involved much at 3ABN at all, and thus the username might not have anything to do with your level of involvement at BSDA.

Thus your username might have a basis in reality even as my username at WikiPedia does too.

Will you pardon me for my false accusation about your username?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 18 2007, 11:12 AM

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 18 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #71

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

cut to the chase..... the danny apologists have put forth what Bystander is calling The Authorized Version of 3abn..... propaganda IMO, in fact, 99% of what Bystander, his evil twin WWJD, his loyal companion Lee, his cohort Aletheia, his associate FHB, and the other merry followers of Danny, is propaganda... posted to distract people from the simple issues.... those issues were....

1. Danny got a divorce cause he wanted to, he had no biblical grounds....

2. Linda was mistreated... even IF she did everything she was accused of, she was mistreated...period..... and those Dannyclones stood by and watched it....

Now of course the apologists think that the Unauthorized Version is propaganda.... and they are entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong it is.....and there you have it....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 18 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]186148[/snapback]

And you were there... so you are an eyewitness who can testify to Johann being a liar? And you have read everything but you have never seen the explicitness with which it was stated that since the board meeting was held on 3abn property, and Johann had been ordered off, that it would be impossible for him to even get to the place where the board meeting was held?
Save it Aletheia.... all you are proving that you have not even read all that was posted here... or that having read it you did so with selective eyes and your spin machine fully in place.

What many of us are wondering is just what your connection is.... what your payoff is or is going to be.... that causes you to post as though your future life was going to depend on somehow proving that Danny Shelton is innocent of all the charges that have been brought against him..... scratchchin.gif .............. uhm.gif ................

WB, as far as I am concerned you all go to absurd lengths in your arguments and claims. Danny threatened to throw Johann in Jail for telling the truth according to his experience?? as I said that is absurd.

The truth is so far not anyone I''ve talked to or anything I have read matches Johann's claims. (Can you provide one?) His testimony doesn't even match Dr Arvid Abrahamsen's...

This is from the Dr's letter in the pinned topics here:
"It was communicated to me that Linda was going to be fired at the Board meeting, which would occur in May, following the 3ABN camp meeting. Johann and I decided to go to the camp meeting and talk to the Board members and tell them the truth about the situation . When we walked into the 3ABN building we were surrounded by about 10 people. One person stood directly behind me for the entire service. Walt Thompson and Nick Miller (3ABN's attorney) asked us to leave. We stayed until nearly the end of the service.....When Johann and I went to the door, once again we were followed by a small crowd of people. I spoke to Mark Finley about the situation at length in the parking lot. John Lomacang..... was standing with me when Danny drove up and said that if I returned to camp meeting I would be arrested and thrown in jail. He had already talked to the Sheriff. I decided to not return, as it was Mark Finley's suggestion to avoid the possibility of disrupting the camp meeting for all of the people attending.

For those who are still confused a Campmeeting is NOT a board meeting. The 3ABN board meeting was scheduled after the Campmeeting, and no one was banned from the board meeting, they were only warned not to come back to the campmeeting itself, in order not to disrupt it.

According to the Dr they didn't even plan to go to the board meeting... The only planned to talk to board members, which they did, and Johann met with Walt Thompson, John Lomacang and Nick Miller for some hours the next day also, while the Doctor refused to. Johann claimed he represented both Linda and the Doctor at that meeting. Linda, the Doctor and Johann also all composed a letter and sent it to the board explaining their position etc. rather then attending. Johann has written this himself many times. On different occasions they all spoke to various board members, this is proved by the letters save 3ABN not and johann have published both on their website and here. Why they chose not to attend the meeting was their decision. I think it was a wrong one.. But to claim they were not allowed, to, or they never got to give their side in all this. IS A LIE.

Anybody needing further quotes from posts or letters which support this, just ask.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 18 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Bystander,

I'd like to ask you a question, since you had so much to say about Kenny.

I was talking to one of Tommy's alleged molestation victims or their family members, and brought up something Gailon had heard from three sources at the time. I asked him/her about why Emma Lou got let go from the bank. Gailon said Emma Lou works in the finance department of 3ABN.

Their reply was to describe the really nice house Kenny and Emma Lou lived in, and then how they suddenly moved into a much smaller house. The story that swept through town at the time was that Emma Lou got fired from the bank "for stealing money."

Is it true that she was fired from the bank after an allegation of embezzlement, and that 3ABN then hired her to work in the finance department? If so, how did Danny justify such a strange decision, and how long was there between her getting fired from the bank and then hired by 3ABN?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Mar 18 2007, 10:08 AM) [snapback]186141[/snapback]

I was tempted to write a reply, when I remember that Jesus did not answer His accusers. I am also reminded of the words of Jesus, "Get thee behind me, satan." I leave it to the Lord to do with your twisting as He pleases. Pray about it. Is this the best you can do? May the Lord have mercy on you in His day of Judgment.

Why then don't you and Bob apply that rule to 3ABN when they have taken the high road and refused to answer all your accusations??

BTW, It was only at his trial He spoke not a word, else they would not have been able to condemn Him to death...

His accusers followed Him everywhere during His ministry, seeking to entrap him, and He answered them plenty.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 12:27 PM) [snapback]186175[/snapback]

Bystander,

I'd like to ask you a question, since you had so much to say about Kenny.

I was talking to one of Tommy's alleged molestation victims or their family members, and brought up something Gailon had heard from three sources at the time. I asked him/her about why Emma Lou got let go from the bank. Gailon said Emma Lou works in the finance department of 3ABN.

Their reply was to describe the really nice house Kenny and Emma Lou lived in, and then how they suddenly moved into a much smaller house. The story that swept through town at the time was that Emma Lou got fired from the bank "for stealing money."

Is it true that she was fired from the bank after an allegation of embezzlement, and that 3ABN then hired her to work in the finance department? If so, how did Danny justify such a strange decision, and how long was there between her getting fired from the bank and then hired by 3ABN?

What is wrong with you??? Must you continually accuse, insinuate, and post dirt?

And I thought Calvin said drop all this?

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Mar 18 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 11:46 AM) [snapback]186180[/snapback]

Why then don't you and Bob apply that rule to 3ABN when they have taken the high road and refused to answer all your accusations??

3ABN taking the high road?!? Tell another one. People wouldn't be asking questions now if Danny had taken the high road by keeping his mouth shut on 3ABN. -- but that isn't Danny.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church