Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:15 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 18 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]186304[/snapback]

OR
BS/DS has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A

afro.gif

Feel free to add that to my list, and anything else you think could fit. giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #92

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, since Johan won't say anything, I will. How in the.....world.....do you know? According to you youjust met Bystander a couple of months ago, and according to him, he is at lest second hand information(Cuz he is not and doesnt' talk to Danny). You didn't know anybody when that event occurred accoarding to you. Are you lying? How can you tell somecody who was there what they experienced, if you weren't even there yourself. You cant tell him what he experienced if you were they. You can only testify to what you experienced, but you don't even have that. You need to let this go or tell the truth, because, right now, it looks as if you ahve told at least one lie.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 07:58 AM) [snapback]186140[/snapback]

Johann, Danny did not threaten to have you arrested if you told the truth, how you experienced it. That is absurd. PLEASE Stop repeating these lies.

The Campmeeting, and The 3ABN board meeting aren't the same thing.

You were not being chicken when you went to a campmeeting that you were already told you weren't welcome at and already warned that you would be removed from if you chose to disregard the warning, ahead of time.

You were not being a chicken when you refused to leave when asked, and you were not being a chicken when you grabbed Walt Thompson and began to shake him in front of witnesses.

Nor were you prevented from speaking to the board, you met with who the very next day??? and claimed you were representing Linda and the Doctor who refused to come. You yourself posted that, and somewhere around here you yourself also claimed Walt Thompson asked you if you still wanted to come to the board meeting, I believe you claimed he mumbled it, but you had to go write a letter to send to the board. Do you remember that? Or do I have to go find it to jog your memory?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #93

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

WB, why owuld she bother to read anything? She has met BS, and he has told her everything she needs to know. Would he lie to her, Afterall they are such good long time friends.................... dunno.gif
QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 18 2007, 08:32 AM) [snapback]186148[/snapback]

And you were there... so you are an eyewitness who can testify to Johann being a liar? And you have read everything but you have never seen the explicitness with which it was stated that since the board meeting was held on 3abn property, and Johann had been ordered off, that it would be impossible for him to even get to the place where the board meeting was held?
Save it Aletheia.... all you are proving that you have not even read all that was posted here... or that having read it you did so with selective eyes and your spin machine fully in place.

What many of us are wondering is just what your connection is.... what your payoff is or is going to be.... that causes you to post as though your future life was going to depend on somehow proving that Danny Shelton is innocent of all the charges that have been brought against him..... scratchchin.gif .............. uhm.gif ................

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 10:46 AM) [snapback]186180[/snapback]

BTW, It was only at his trial He spoke not a word, else they would not have been able to condemn Him to death...

His accusers followed Him everywhere during His ministry, seeking to entrap him, and He answered them plenty.

But never as they expected......you sure you want the answers...this may have been and bad example for you to use.........BTW,....posting agin without understanding.....His accusers had to be at the trial also, or else what is the point of the trial...........Man, you have got to do better!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 18 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #94

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 18 2007, 09:16 PM) [snapback]186320[/snapback]

Ok, since Johan won't say anything, I will. How in the.....world.....do you know? According to you youjust met Bystander a couple of months ago, and according to him, he is at lest second hand information(Cuz he is not and doesnt' talk to Danny). You didn't know anybody when that event occurred accoarding to you. Are you lying? How can you tell somecody who was there what they experienced, if you weren't even there yourself. You cant tell him what he experienced if you were they. You can only testify to what you experienced, but you don't even have that. You need to let this go or tell the truth, because, right now, it looks as if you ahve told at least one lie.

Cindy doesn't "lie" about anything. You don't have to 'know' her, just read her posts carefully. She takes the time to back up everything she says. She continually posts links to verify her remarks. It is easy to see the reason you all criticize and condem her is because she doesn't take anything the lindanites say at face value. She does her homework and many times blows holes in what they are saying.
Princess Di, I keep asking and not getting....fair across the board. I have been looking back over past posts and never have I seen you or other linda supporters give the same inquisitions to the lindanites that just showed up here and started telling big tall tales. You didn't ask if the 3 muskateers (sister, wb, ssom) knew each other. I didn't see anywhere that you ask specifically if their account was eyewitness, first hand, second hand...
As far as What I myself have said it is this. I am not DS and I am not his mouthpiece. I have my own knowledge, facts and opinions.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #95

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Cindy doesn't "lie" about anything. You don't have to 'know' her, just read her posts carefully. She takes the time to back up everything she says. She continually posts links to verify her remarks. It is easy to see the reason you all criticize and condem her is because she doesn't take anything the lindanites say at face value. She does her homework and many times blows holes in what they are saying.

I am sorry, BS, but nobody else has posted as if they were standing right there when everything happened. Cindy claimed not to know anyone or any information, now she posts as if it happened to her The others post and say they got their information from other sources that they trust. Cindy answered Johann as if she was right there when it happened. She can't go from not knowing any of you a month ago to knwoing each and everything that has happened in the passd almost three years and be credible. Now either she never was the disintersted party she claims to be or her facts are wrong. Either way it is a lie, now which one is she claiming? ...and if you have only known her a month or two, you don't know what she would lie about, and visa versa. I owuld say that about an ascquaintance of mine that I had only known two months. That is just common sense, I thought...maybe not as common as it should be.... dunno.gif

Princess Di, I keep asking and not getting....fair across the board. I have been looking back over past posts and never have I seen you or other linda supporters give the same inquisitions to the lindanites that just showed up here and started telling big tall tales. You didn't ask if the 3 muskateers (sister, wb, ssom) knew each other. I didn't see anywhere that you ask specifically if their account was eyewitness, first hand, second hand...

Now see, if you and Cindy had read, as you were supposed to....before posting, you would have seen just how many of the members mentioned knew each other before coming to BSDA and the relationships aht developed since their coming here. There was never any secrets there. That is the difference in being above board, and being deceptive. It builds credibility.

As far as What I myself have said it is this. I am not DS and I am not his mouthpiece. I have my own knowledge, facts and opinions.

Yeah you keep saying that..........

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 18 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 18 2007, 10:03 PM) [snapback]186328[/snapback]

I am sorry, BS, but nobody else has posted as if they were standing right there when everything happened. Cindy claimed not to know anyone or any information, now she posts as if it happened to her The others post and say they got their information from other sources that they trust. Cindy answered Johann as if she was right there when it happened. She can't go from not knowing any of you a month ago to knwoing each and everything that has happened in the passd almost three years and be credible. Now either she never was the disintersted party she claims to be or her facts are wrong. Either way it is a lie, now which one is she claiming? ...and if you have only known her a month or two, you don't know what she would lie about, and visa versa. I owuld say that about an ascquaintance of mine that I had only known two months. That is just common sense, I thought...maybe not as common as it should be.... dunno.gif

Now see, if you and Cindy had read, as you were supposed to....before posting, you would have seen just how many of the members mentioned knew each other before coming to BSDA and the relationships aht developed since their coming here. There was never any secrets there. That is the difference in being above board, and being deceptive. It builds credibility.

Yeah you keep saying that..........

And you have no knowledge or reason not to believe me just like you have no reason to not believe cindy. What it shows me is that girl has done her homework way more than most. You say I couldn't know if she would lie but I stick to what I saidl. She doesn't give the opportunity for anyone to accuse her of lying whenever she gives so many links and sites where what she is saying can be found. Now you or anyone else are free to have another opinion of what she found but a difference of opinion does not a liar make. She is way more diligent about proving why she forms the opinion that she forms, than most here. I would respect the way she "studies to show herself approved" no matter what side she is on.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 18 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #97

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

When someone starts any relationship with a lie about "who" they are, then all else they say is in doubt. She can't have it both ways. If she is not an insider, then she needs to quit spouting "insider" information. If she is say so, and she should have from jump. That is all I am saying. I really don't care about the lnks and all the info, if you start with a lie with me, then the rest is suspect. She's suspect....and BTW, so are you, because it brings doubt on your exact relationship to her. Once again, BS, I ain't mad achta', jes' keepin' it real! Murch lurve!

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]186330[/snapback]

And you have no knowledge or reason not to believe me just like you have no reason to not believe cindy. What it shows me is that girl has done her homework way more than most. You say I couldn't know if she would lie but I stick to what I saidl. She doesn't give the opportunity for anyone to accuse her of lying whenever she gives so many links and sites where what she is saying can be found. Now you or anyone else are free to have another opinion of what she found but a difference of opinion does not a liar make. She is way more diligent about proving why she forms the opinion that she forms, than most here. I would respect the way she "studies to show herself approved" no matter what side she is on.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 18 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 08:40 PM) [snapback]186033[/snapback]

Yes it does. I have often thought that one of you were her and her friend CC. (old maiden name).
My correction on that garbage, was simplythat Kenny was dismissed for that reason. The end of story. The incident you refer to had happened years before. Was it brought back up again for certain purposes? I imagine so. Was he fired for something that had nothing to do with 3abn? No he wasn't.
Again though sonshineonme, like sister, you start naming names and/or bringing people up on the net that maybe wouldn't appreciate being there. If you are not her, do you have her permission to post on the net about her? She is not a public figure and deserves to be left alone. When you and sister and watchbird get angry you start firing off names with no regard to that persons feelings, or their families feelings. Extreme punishments for 30 year old mistakes when one was young and not thinking straight. Mistakes that have been forgiven and having nothing whatsoever to do with what is going on here, at present with 3abn. Not for my sake, not for 3abn's sake but for the sake of others that don't deserve this, you need to stop bringing names of private people here. In fact didn't calvin make that rule the no one in the limelight can be discussed or brought into this? Calvin, care to comment. To add to that there are also a good number of the Shelton family that are not in the limelight and Kenny is one of them. He doesn't work for 3abn nor does he have a program there. Accordingly he should be off limits also. Melody is off limits, kenny should be even more so.
Again, Calvin care to comment.

I've been gone off and on all weekend and find so much has happened here, even with a Sabbath Break! Wow!

I am glad to see you committing yourself to at least the semblance of information for rebuttal. Much more effective than "lies, slander, rumor" etc. Now, we have info we can start to check for verification to see if you are truly presenting facts.

Two observations:

1. 30 years - There's that magic number again. Seems quite a bit happened around the Franklin County Shelton family 30 years ago. And this, also, was forgiven. Just an observation not a condemnation. Bystander, since you have claimed here that you have known the Shelton family for 20 years, did you get this 30-year-old information from the same source that Dr. Walt Thompson got his from? Just curious.

2. My understanding of the 3abn Forum rules is that things that have happened regarding the people involved since the founding to the present are fair game, at least that is what I remember the Boss telling us.

Per your words, Bystander, Kenny was a founder, ergo, for the years since that founding until now he should be fair game. Right? No, we don't need to know what brand of bathroom tissue he uses or his favorite fast food, but his involvement with 3abn puts his character and actions on the stage.

Your post raised several questions in my mind:

1. Was the church that Kenny and his congregation raised ever considered a mainstream congregation of the Seventh-day Adventist church while he was their pastor?

2. Were they tied to the Illinois Conference in any manner?

3. Did they send tithe to the conference and receive any supporting services from the conference?

4. Did they advertise as a Seventh-day Adventist Church in any phone book, newspaper, brochure, etc.?

5. When they held evangelistic series did they characterize the church as a Seventh-day Adventist Church?

If someone else has already made these observations or asked these questions, I apologize. It's going to take me some time to get caught up!

PB

(edited for HTML mistake in posted quote)

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 18 2007, 11:57 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 19 2007, 04:24 AM
Post #99

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 19 2007, 07:13 AM) [snapback]186330[/snapback]

Well, Bystander, I was there, and Cindy paints a picture where she completely disregards my former replies to her questions. The picture she paints of what happened, as if she was there, is so foreign to me that I do not recognize her description. This is what makes it impossible for me to enter into any dialog with her. She spins, and spins, and spins, and spins, and spins, . . . . and this is the first time I use this expression, which so many others have used of her method.

It really shocks me to see your approval of such spinning. But, then on the other hand, you would not have a foot to stand on in this whole discussion without such spinning. Right?

This post has been edited by Johann: Mar 20 2007, 12:51 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 19 2007, 08:54 AM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]186330[/snapback]

You have GOT to be kidding! Done her homework? She has repeatedly tried to cast doubt on and discredit mine and other victims' accounts of what happened by questioning our sexual orientation, insinuating we may have "consented", telling us we "left a lot out" of our statements, etc. These are first hand accounts that were written at separate times, and all basically say the same thing. How much "homework" is required for that?

This is why I told her that there would be no further contact between us. We're done talking. I don't necessarily think she's a liar either, I just don't think she wants to hear the truth.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 19 2007, 09:00 AM
Post #101

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 19 2007, 10:54 AM) [snapback]186358[/snapback]

You have GOT to be kidding! Done her homework? She has repeatedly tried to cast doubt on and discredit mine and other victims' accounts of what happened by questioning our sexual orientation, insinuating we may have "consented", telling us we "left a lot out" of our statements, etc. These are first hand accounts that were written at separate times, and all basically say the same thing. How much "homework" is required for that?

I thought lookin4truth's post of 1/29/07 deserved repeating:

Aletheia's School of Spin

1. Claim there is no evidence

Letters arrive from victims

2. Claim victims could be manufactured

Duane verifies his identity

3. Ignore that he was sexually assaulted and question his dates of employment

Duane re-directs the conversation back to the truth (Good going Duane)

4. Try to take focus off of nature of sexual crimes by making argument Age of Consent

Points to fact she (he) thinks molesting a 17 year old is acceptable

5. Focus on the word RAPE, in order to make inappropriate sexual behavior more acceptable

Touching someone who doesn't want to be touched sexually is still wrong
Talking to someone sexually, who does not welcome your advances is wrong
A pastor using his position of authority to sexually abuse ANYONE is wrong

6. No matter how much evidence appears, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN

Note: I said "she (he)" under number 4, because no one really knows the true gender of anyone registered. There is really no way to verify whether the person is a male or female just because they indicated they were a male when they registered.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=173843

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 19 2007, 03:16 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Carmel
post Mar 19 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #102

Member No.: 2,870

QUOTE(watchbird @ Mar 18 2007, 09:25 AM) [snapback]186143[/snapback]

Dwight has been fully informed as to the problems with him and his church appearing to support a "ministry" that is as immoral and unethical as Danny Shelton's is.... but for reasons better known to himself than to those who have tried to talk with him, including members of his congregation, his peers, or his superiors.... he continues to lend his image to the bolstering of 3abn's image.

Should we be surprised by this?

Some time ago, Dwight Nelson incorporated the story about his brother Gregory Nelson and his "new wife" Shasta in his sermon.

(For those who don't know, Gregory Nelson left his college girlfriend and wife of many years, Cindy, and their 3 teenage kids (who begged him not to do that!) for a "new girl on the block"- Shasta Burr, "a famous announcer to Dwight Nelson's NET '98").

It took him some time to say that his brother and his ... new wife..... Shasta now have new "ministry", but after that he went on to say:

"Read my lips... LIFE GOES ON!!" and repeated it few times!!!

It sure does, for some more than for others. Ask Gregory's wife Cindy and their kids...

Now, how can Dwight Nelson who is supporting his brother in his immorality say anything against Danny Shelton and his immorality. He thinks that life goes on, we can sit back and the Lord is going to take care of everything...

John the Baptist lost his very life denouncing the adulterous relationship of a man in authorithy within the community of God's people. And he, as the second Elijah is the type of those who today are preparing the way for Christ's second coming.

I may add, Dwight likes to preach on that very subject - the coming of Elijah - and I gladly join his plea for Elijah's soon coming. As Ellen White would call: "Where are the Elijahs of today?" 5T 527

Carmel

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 19 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #103

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 19 2007, 09:54 AM) [snapback]186358[/snapback]

This is why I told her that there would be no further contact between us. We're done talking. I don't necessarily think she's a liar either, I just don't think she wants to hear the truth.

Duane there is no "us" here, there is only you, and the only account made public is yours.

Obviously Brad went to the police and they did not press charges, and the fault against T.S. as explained by Tommy and cited by the COG, was "improper counselling." not molestation.

You have a "protected status" and I am unable to repeatedly do all the things you say here, and I gave my word I would not even bring it up publically, and I haven't, or I would be banned, so please stop. If you have evidence of me doing so, dated after I apologised to you please give it to Calvin, and you can get rid of me. If not, please be fair.

Yes, I have said things were left out. One, You did not include your part of the correspondance with Tommy.

Two, you said Glen Dryden was a liar and couldn't be trusted, and was jealous of Tommy, you said he had done the same thing to others, and claimed that you youself had to threaten him with a lawsuit to get him to shut up.

You did not say why, or explain anything else about that. Or explain why he is not credible where you are concerned but is credible about victims in Dunn Loring. Victims which we have nothing on, or about, but heresay...

Your brother came forward years ago in your community with his accusations, wrote a letter threatening to turn Tommy in, cited the law allowing him to do so, also years ago, and still hasn't done so to this day. And unlike you won't even make a written statement. Why? It is surely not a fear of coming forward as he has been public about it for years.

These are questions I still have, and I would appreciate you answering.

And I think they are perfectly normal questions.

If you don't want to, that's your choice. I'm not going to harass you about it, I'm only explaining what my questions are in part because you brought it up.

~ Aletheia

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 19 2007, 02:59 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 19 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #104

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Carmel,

Are you sure Dwight is "supporting" his brother? And his new "ministry"? The video called ("A Spiritual Affair") someone did on that new "ministry" is really a shocker, I think. I'd find it hard to believe Dwight would "support" that.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 19 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #105

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Mar 19 2007, 09:54 AM) [snapback]186358[/snapback]

Blessings on you, Duane.... and thank you for reminding us now and then of the truth of the matter.... that real sins have been committed.... against real people.... who have suffered real pain... and who are still enduring real pain.

It is very difficult for me to understand the audacity of those who will come here day after day and call those who are telling their personal experiences "liars". But.... that is happening.... and for some reason those who do it cannot (or will not) see that all they are really accomplishing is making the truths being told shine brighter, and allowing those who read to see the true characters of those brave enough to withstand their barrage. Thank you again for your patience and witness..... wave.gif

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church