Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13332&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:38:53 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Change In 3-abn Leadership
Eirene
post Apr 25 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #196

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Apr 25 2007, 07:03 AM) [snapback]192867[/snapback]

Dear Aletheia,

Johann Thorvaldsson served faithfully as a Seventh-day Adventist pastor for more than 50 years. He came to 3ABN as the European Marketing director with impressive credentials. He was, and is, well-regarded in his homeland. Frankly, he was the best person for the 3ABN marketing job.

Therefore, I really can't agree with you on your comments about the constant maligning and vilifying. I really don't think you're going to be able to make your labels stick to Johann, Aletheia, so you might as well refrain from attempting to do so; You're just wasting your time, even if you think you're talking past the posters here, to some unseen lurkers beyond.

Pete

So because he was a pastor, he is above all this? C'mon....I have known many pastors that held grudges, were guilty of gossip and making false allegations and made it their job to tear down people or ministries that they didn't approve of.
Johann has condemned himself with his posts over the past how many months. Of course he has maligned, accused and labeled people as what he wants them to be.
So, no, I see no reason for Aletheia to "refrain" from telling the truth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 25 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #197

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 25 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]192896[/snapback]

So because he was a pastor, he is above all this? C'mon....I have known many pastors that held grudges, were guilty of gossip and making false allegations and made it their job to tear down people or ministries that they didn't approve of.
Johann has condemned himself with his posts over the past how many months. Of course he has maligned, accused and labeled people as what he wants them to be.

are you a witness? If not, your word should be believed because what? You sound like the latest in the long line of Danny apologists to grace BSDA.... lots of heat, but no light... lots of zeal but no knowledge.....

Unless you have provable info, thanks for sharing your opinion, and undying support for Mr. Shelton....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #198

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 25 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]192898[/snapback]

are you a witness? If not, your word should be believed because what? You sound like the latest in the long line of Danny apologists to grace BSDA.... lots of heat, but no light... lots of zeal but no knowledge.....

Unless you have provable info, thanks for sharing your opinion, and undying support for Mr. Shelton....

Oh come on Clay, even you have to wonder how the icelander, Johann has convieniently been there or been a witness to every single event or happening which has to do with Linda which is brought up on this forum... She is indeed blessed to have him as her sole witness to so many things, why he even claimed to be with her in the hotel room with the Doctor, and to have been cut out of photographs of her and the Doctor together, claims to have "together" bought a "ugly cheap, oddly shaped watch, which he didn't like" (his words not mine) and claimed that he and the doctor together gave it to Linda thinking it an appropriate gift for her. and.... when she flew to Norway before the ink was dry on her divorce to see the Doctor, guess what? Johann was there also...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 25 2007, 10:01 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 09:59 AM
Post #199

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]192902[/snapback]

Oh come on Clay, even you have to wonder how the icelander, Johann has convieniently been there or been a witness to every single event or happening which has to do with Linda which is brought up on this forum... She is indeed blessed to have him as her sole witness to so many things, why he even claimed to be with her in the hotel room with the Doctor, and to have been cut out of photographs of her and the Doctor together, and when she flew to Norway before the ink was dry on her divorce to see the Doctor, guess what? Johann was hthere also...

That question has been asked and answered... you should pay more attention.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Apr 25 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #200

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 09:57 AM) [snapback]192902[/snapback]

Oh come on Clay, even you have to wonder how the icelander, Johann has convieniently been there or been a witness to every single event or happening which has to do with Linda which is brought up on this forum... She is indeed blessed to have him as her sole witness to so many things, why he even claimed to be with her in the hotel room with the Doctor, and to have been cut out of photographs of her and the Doctor together, claims to have "together" bought a "ugly cheap, oddly shaped watch, which he didn't like" (his words not mine) and claimed that he and the doctor together gave it to Linda thinking it an appropriate gift for her. and.... when she flew to Norway before the ink was dry on her divorce to see the Doctor, guess what? Johann was there also...

I am new around here and know nothing about you but you sound like one angry chick! I have been amazed at the lack of compassion and respect for those who are trying to get to the truth. What has happened to values and the belief in diligently searching for answers to questions that are out there for all to see? When we are told to stop questioning and just blindly believe because of the demonstration of power here or there or maybe a prominant person is telling us it is not as it appears but there is a real answer but I am sorry I cannot tell you what that might be then I say STOP and do not go there and do not follow and do not support!

All of this brings to mind so many Biblical examples........

We are to be fruit inspectors and I am sorry if I offend you but you lack in some of the Fruit of the Spirit department.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Apr 25 2007, 10:17 AM
Post #201

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(runner4him @ Apr 25 2007, 11:13 AM) [snapback]192908[/snapback]

I am new around here and know nothing about you but you sound like one angry chick! I have been amazed at the lack of compassion and respect for those who are trying to get to the truth. What has happened to values and the belief in diligently searching for answers to questions that are out there for all to see? When we are told to stop questioning and just blindly believe because of the demonstration of power here or there or maybe a prominant person is telling us it is not as it appears but there is a real answer but I am sorry I cannot tell you what that might be then I say STOP and do not go there and do not follow and do not support!

We are to be fruit inspectors and I am sorry if I offend you but you lack in some of the Fruit of the Spirit department.

Well, you just got taken off her Christmas card list. giggle.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 25 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #202

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 25 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]192896[/snapback]

I make a strong appeal to you to urge her to do that. It would be so much better for 3ABN if she did.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 05:57 PM) [snapback]192902[/snapback]

Not only was I there at all the places you mentioned, but my guardian angel was there too.

You are constantly asking for evidence. What evidence do you have that I was not there?

What will you tell the Judge of Heaven and Earth if he asks you why you are making so many untruthful statements?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #203

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 25 2007, 01:19 PM) [snapback]192926[/snapback]

I make a strong appeal to you to urge her to do that. It would be so much better for 3ABN if she did.
Not only was I there at all the places you mentioned, but my guardian angel was there too.

You are constantly asking for evidence. What evidence do you have that I was not there?

What will you tell the Judge of Heaven and Earth if he asks you why you are making so many untruthful statements?

First why don't you tell me what you are accusing me of lying about.

Here's what you responded to, what untruuthful statement? You can quote from this?

"Oh come on Clay, even you have to wonder how the icelander, Johann has convieniently been there or been a witness to every single event or happening which has to do with Linda which is brought up on this forum... She is indeed blessed to have him as her sole witness to so many things, why he even claimed to be with her in the hotel room with the Doctor, and to have been cut out of photographs of her and the Doctor together, claims to have "together" bought a "ugly cheap, oddly shaped watch, which he didn't like" (his words not mine) and claimed that he and the doctor together gave it to Linda thinking it an appropriate gift for her. and.... when she flew to Norway before the ink was dry on her divorce to see the Doctor, guess what? Johann was there also..."

QUOTE(runner4him @ Apr 25 2007, 12:13 PM) [snapback]192908[/snapback]

Please don't waste your time with me then.

I have already done my diligent search for truth regarding what I am posting about., You don't have to believe me, but I would encourage you to search for yourself, for we are all accountable to God, and your compassion doesn't seem to extend to those who are being slandered and maligned.

In my bible lies, evil surmisings, gossip and false witness are bad fruits.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 25 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #204

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Ok?!!!! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif BTW, welcome to BSDA R4H! Hursh Duane! rofl1.gif

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Apr 25 2007, 09:17 AM) [snapback]192910[/snapback]

Well, you just got taken off her Christmas card list. giggle.gif

I
am new around here and know nothing about you but you sound like one angry chick! I have been amazed at the lack of compassion and respect for those who are trying to get to the truth. What has happened to values and the belief in diligently searching for answers to questions that are out there for all to see? When we are told to stop questioning and just blindly believe because of the demonstration of power here or there or maybe a prominant person is telling us it is not as it appears but there is a real answer but I am sorry I cannot tell you what that might be then I say STOP and do not go there and do not follow and do not support!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 25 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #205

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 10:57 AM) [snapback]192902[/snapback]

you aren't a witness either right? So you know what again?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #206

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 25 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]192931[/snapback]

Ok?!!!! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

I'm thinking you are now laughing in agreement due to your concerns that I understand and learn your definitions of what is, and is not, respect and disrespect in posting?

I'm learning... blink.gif
carry on...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 25 2007, 12:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 12:15 PM
Post #207

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]192934[/snapback]

I'm thinking you are now laughing in agreement due to your concerns that I understand and learn your definitions of what is, and is not, respect and disrespect in posting?

carry on...

One of these days you're gonna realize that your trying to think only gets you into trouble... your strong suit it is not...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 25 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #208

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

First why don't you tell me what you are accusing me of lying about.

Here's what you responded to, what untruuthful statement? You can quote from this?

"Oh come on Clay, even you have to wonder how the icelander, Johann has convieniently been there or been a witness to every single event or happening which has to do with Linda which is brought up on this forum... She is indeed blessed to have him as her sole witness to so many things, why he even claimed to be with her in the hotel room with the Doctor, and to have been cut out of photographs of her and the Doctor together, claims to have "together" bought a "ugly cheap, oddly shaped watch, which he didn't like" (his words not mine) and claimed that he and the doctor together gave it to Linda thinking it an appropriate gift for her. and.... when she flew to Norway before the ink was dry on her divorce to see the Doctor, guess what? Johann was there also..."

I'm thinking you have not received your email today on what to and not to say. this is exactly what Johann menat in his post. You might no want to talk about what Linda did before the ink dried on the divorce papers. We do know that she did not get married before it was dry, like some other folks we know........As the saying goes, "if you live in a glass house............"

Oh yeah, and you have just one more time to refer to Johann by anything else but his name. You don't need any descriptors, we all know who he is, and we don't have two by the same name.

Please don't waste your time with me then.

I have already done my diligent search for truth regarding what I am posting about., You don't have to believe me, but I would encourage you to search for yourself, for we are all accountable to God, and your compassion doesn't seem to extend to those who are being slandered and maligned.

In my bible lies, evil surmisings, gossip and false witness are bad fruits.

Then you need to repent and stop doing all those things.....right? However, the thing to which you should pay attention in R4H post is that they have read many posts here and have found you to sound angry, and they don't know you from a can of paint(thanks again Sis, Kevin giggle.gif ), but that comes through enough in your posts for them to pick it up. That in and of itself should give you pause about the road you are travelling. yes.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #209

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 25 2007, 02:15 PM) [snapback]192936[/snapback]

One of these days you're gonna realize that your trying to think only gets you into trouble... your strong suit it is not...

In His service,
Mr. J

I already have a shadow. Why have you married yourself to me and my every post? I could set my watch now by your rapid appearance. If you are unaware of your behavior just do a search on all my posts, and see for yourself how obsessed you are. Have you no shame?

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 25 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #210

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Lighten up Cindy! You are too young to be this uptight! Man!! Duane made a joke about the fact that you were not going to appreciate R4H's post, I laughed, you didn't, as per your response to that post. You could have laughed yourself, if you weren't so comsumed with someone else's anger.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 11:09 AM) [snapback]192934[/snapback]

carry on...

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church