Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13332&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:38:57 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Change In 3-abn Leadership
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #226

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 25 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]192971[/snapback]

yikes.gif
Let me get this clear, and understand what the problem is here. You are referring to me saying "the icelander, Johann"? Meaning I can not refer to Johann location as being from Iceland, which is what his profile says, as in an "Icelander" ever again, or I will be banned?

And respectfully Diane, no, I disagree, not everyone ( some of whom just wander in here to read, or follow the discussions regularly, or are members here) know that Johann (who claims he was always present with Linda in Illinois, USA, and in Norway, and that he is a witness to what was said or done, any time a argument of question arises about her is raised here on this forum) actually lives across the world from her, in Iceland.

Please don't insult me intelligence, Cindy. You did not mean that as a service to those guests to BSDA who are unfamiliar with Johann. If they read, like everyone else, they will find out soon enough who is is. I'm not buying it!

What you hatin'? I don't even think that Johann presence at any event was ever in question. What is your point? He IS an eyewitness, and you have chosen to believe those were who not over him. You have the problem, not him.

As I said, what did I lie about? Fact: it was Johann who justified Linda's trip to see the Doctor immediatly following the divorce in June of 2004, and confirmed it for all in this forum, claiming he was her very best friend after Linda had been claiming for years that her relationship with the doctor was strictly proffesional. Danny as you know got married in March 2006, the ink was well dried by then.
If you want the link, I'll find it for you.

Danny got married March 2006 the day after thejudge upheld the 2004 divorce. He was not free to marry before that(well, period, but that's a whole 'nother subject). It was being contested, remember. Linda may well have gone to Norway to visit her friend the Dr., but she is yet and still not married to him. Then answer this also, why did she then contest the 2004 Guam divorce, especially you Danny is claiming she had a man? Do you see where the story you have been given has too many wholes in it? Now go back and get the right answers.

You know, Cindy, the more you speak, the more I believe that it is more the case that you have been lied to, and you just repeat what you have been told. When you came here you were looking ofr answers, you kind of wanted the short cut. However, most just told you to read. I beleive there were some who were more than happy to help you "find" the information for which you were searching, and interpret it for you also. And bygolly some of them were or were close to an "insider" or two. A few heartfelt PMS and phone calls, and maybe even a visit or two sealed the deal. Now they send you in here and you hold on to and defend what they have told you as if it is your life's blood. If ALL they say were true, tell me, what is it you would have to gain from this angry tirade you have been on since December? I am really curious, because you are a woman on a serious mission. If we didn't know better I would say Danny was your man. What is it, honestly? I really am not trying to be offensive, or funny, just really concerned at this point.

I am concerned also Di, for you because none of what you just wrote is true, that is why there is zero evidence to support, it, not even for not buying why I referred to Johann's location. I know why I did so, not you. You can't read my thoughts or motives or intents. That is arrogance Di, and dangerous.

It's just like I tried to tell PB, go ahead and put faith in your own thoughts, see what you want to see, but it will not justify the false witness, nor the evil surmisings before God.

And that is all I have to say about it.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 25 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #227

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]192968[/snapback]

You know what PB, believe your own thoughts, and see what you want to see. You appear to be very good at that. I am not here to keep defending myself from false assumptions, and accusations, and am at the point where replying to you just seems to be a waste of my time.
Toodles...

I apologize if I struck a nerve.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #228

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Observer @ Apr 25 2007, 04:00 PM) [snapback]192973[/snapback]

Now the question becomes as to how you present yourself. If others regulary claim that they see anger in you, you are presenting yourself in a manner that results in them seeing you as angry. That is something that you can change, if you want to change.

You know how that is, pastor... if one's only tool is a hammer, eventually everything starts looking like a nail...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 25 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #229

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

It appears we both did. I apologize also. I am praying that God will continue to work with you in this and all areas of your life.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 25 2007, 01:11 PM) [snapback]192976[/snapback]

I apologize if I struck a nerve.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 25 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #230

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]192965[/snapback]

I already tried to search also.

I don't want to argue back and forth over this kind of thing which has nothing to do with what I said anyway.

To clarify:
Yes that is what he said. Yet of the 3, the only very best friend who lives in Norway, is the Doctor and that's who I was referring to...
a strictly professional relationship, and having someone as "your very best friend" are two different things in most people's minds...

Let me try to put this down in as small spoons as I can find right now, so you can discern something that has not been revealed to you yet.

Here is the story of my life:

I was born and lived in Denmark 1933-1938

With my parents I moved to and lived in Iceland 1938-1948.

Attended missionary school in Norway 1948-1951

Church School teacher and acting Conference Youth Director 1951-1952

Attending Emmanuel Missionary College 1952-1954 (Walt Thompson was there too)

Academy Bible teacher Iceland 1954-1955

Back to USA for further studies 1955-1958

Pastor in Denmark 1958-1963

Missionary, Bible teacher, West Africa 1963-1967

Teacher Iceland 1967-1968

Pastor Faeroe Islands 1968-1969

Departmental Director Norway 1969-1974

Departmental Director, pastor, Denmark, 1974-2002. Some traveling, especially to Sweden where I did graduate work.

As a retiree worked as Director of European Development for 3ABN 2002-2004. Lived in Denmark, but traveled all over Europe including trips to USA and Norway, by the way. I was there when Linda and Brenda were there.

Moved back to Norway March 2004-2006. So we were there to receive Linda, who became like a daughter to us. Linda told us we were, at that time, her only friends because all others had abandoned her by orders of Danny. That is why I said we were her best friends, and she felt she had to come and visit us. Other very good friends were added later, and some old ones came back to her.

Moved to Iceland 2006, but spent also several months in Norway. I love Iceland, but I have spent about 60 years in other parts of the world.

Now that you see the whole picture, can you now see why I was at different places at different times, and I have done much traveling all of my life. I was really there at the times I told you before, not trying to kid you.

This post has been edited by Johann: Apr 25 2007, 03:29 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 25 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #231

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]192940[/snapback]

I already have a shadow. Why have you married yourself to me and my every post? I could set my watch now by your rapid appearance. If you are unaware of your behavior just do a search on all my posts, and see for yourself how obsessed you are. Have you no shame?

Scripture speaks of how we should think and how we should carry ourselves. You seem to have imagined that Awesumt has an interest in you. giggle.gif Obviously you have become vain in your imagination. flirt.gif

My humble observation and suggestion is this Aletheia. I suggest you keep your mind stayed on the topics of conversation and Jesus that way you will not hurt or, embarrass yourself, on the world wide web no less, hoping that somebody who doesn't, wants to be close to you.

Be Blessed biggrin.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 25 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #232

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 25 2007, 03:30 PM) [snapback]192942[/snapback]

Lighten up Cindy! You are too young to be this uptight! Man!! Duane made a joke about the fact that you were not going to appreciate R4H's post, I laughed, you didn't, as per your response to that post. You could have laughed yourself, if you weren't so comsumed with someone else's anger.

Apparently we seem to take ourself waaaaaay to seriously. blink.gif

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 25 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #233

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 25 2007, 06:15 PM) [snapback]192984[/snapback]

Let me try to put this down in as small spoons as I can find right now, so you can discern something that has not been revealed to you yet.

Here is the story of my life:Now that you see the whole picture, can you now see why I was at different places at different times, and I have done much traveling all of my life. I was really there at the times I told you before, not trying to kid you.

Interesting bio bro. Though as an adult, with a life, one should not have to spoon feed anyone their life story, I understand there are some less discerning among us and thus may need some help. dunno.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 25 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #234

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 25 2007, 03:15 PM) [snapback]192984[/snapback]

Here is the story of my life:

I was born and lived in Denmark 1933-1938

With my parents I moved to and lived in Iceland 1938-1948.

Attended missionary school in Norway 1948-1951

Church School teacher and acting Conference Youth Director 1951-1952

Attending Emmanuel Missionary College 1952-1954 (Walt Thompson was there too)

Academy Bible teacher Iceland 1954-1955

Back to USA for further studies 1955-1958

Pastor in Denmark 1958-1963

Missionary, Bible teacher, West Africa 1963-1967

Teacher Iceland 1967-1968

Pastor Faeroe Islands 1968-1969

Departmental Director Norway 1969-1974

Departmental Director, pastor, Denmark, 1974-2002. Some traveling, especially to Sweden where I did graduate work.

As a retiree worked as Director of European Development for 3ABN 2002-2004. Lived in Denmark, but traveled all over Europe including trips to USA and Norway, by the way. I was there when Linda and Brenda were there.

Moved back to Norway March 2004-2006. So we were there to receive Linda, who became like a daughter to us. Linda told us we were, at that time, her only friends because all others had abandoned her by orders of Danny. That is why I said we were her best friends, and she felt she had to come and visit us. Other very good friends were added later, and some old ones came back to her.

Moved to Iceland 2006, but spent also several months in Norway. I love Iceland, but I have spent about 60 years in other parts of the world.

Now that you see the whole picture, can you now see why I was at different places at different times, and I have done much traveling all of my life. I was really there at the times I told you before, not trying to kid you.

Johann;

Even without your impressive resume, I have always had the deepest respect, admiration and deep feelings that you were sent by God to care for Linda. You were like the birds God sent to feed Elijah. You were called and you answered, "Yes, Lord, send me."

God knew you would fit the need! I also believe God sent the doctor also. I believe the three of you were used to uphold Linda up before the Lord. She was weak, in shock, and needed to be helped so she could stand the onslaught that came on so suddenly. I do not believe Linda had a clue as to what had just happened.

I believe your straight testimony. You have never spoken the truth to harm anyone. It just happens the witness called sin a sin. The day this is lost, is the day Jesus will surely come.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 25 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #235

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

wonder how someone knows "MANY PASTORS that held grudges, were guilty of gossip and making false allegations and made it their job to tear down people or ministries that they didn't approve of."
what on earth have you done to get to know so MANY who behave so badly?? are any associated with 3abn?
QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 25 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]192896[/snapback]

So because he was a pastor, he is above all this? C'mon....I have known many pastors that held grudges, were guilty of gossip and making false allegations and made it their job to tear down people or ministries that they didn't approve of.
Johann has condemned himself with his posts over the past how many months. Of course he has maligned, accused and labeled people as what he wants them to be.
So, no, I see no reason for Aletheia to "refrain" from telling the truth.

is it possible that you should refrain from NOT telling the truth?

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]192902[/snapback]

Oh come on Clay, even you have to wonder how the icelander, Johann has convieniently been there or been a witness to every single event or happening which has to do with Linda which is brought up on this forum... She is indeed blessed to have him as her sole witness to so many things, why he even claimed to be with her in the hotel room with the Doctor, and to have been cut out of photographs of her and the Doctor together, claims to have "together" bought a "ugly cheap, oddly shaped watch, which he didn't like" (his words not mine) and claimed that he and the doctor together gave it to Linda thinking it an appropriate gift for her. and.... when she flew to Norway before the ink was dry on her divorce to see the Doctor, guess what? Johann was there also...

so she didn't go see the doctor alone right?

YOUR ALLNESS statements are showing how much you are stretching things my dear.
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]192948[/snapback]

yikes.gif
Let me get this clear, and understand what the problem is here. You are referring to me saying "the icelander, Johann"? Meaning I can not refer to Johann location as being from Iceland, which is what his profile says, as in an "Icelander" ever again, or I will be banned?

And respectfully Diane, no, I disagree, not everyone ( some of whom just wander in here to read, or follow the discussions regularly, or are members here) know that Johann (who claims he was always present with Linda in Illinois, USA, and in Norway, and that he is a witness to what was said or done, any time a argument of question arises about her is raised here on this forum) actually lives across the world from her, in Iceland.
As I said, what did I lie about? Fact: it was Johann who justified Linda's trip to see the Doctor immediatly following the divorce in June of 2004, and confirmed it for all in this forum, claiming he was her very best friend after Linda had been claiming for years that her relationship with the doctor was strictly proffesional. Danny as you know got married in March 2006, the ink was well dried by then.
If you want the link, I'll find it for you.

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 25 2007, 05:43 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 25 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #236

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I wonder how someone knows "MANY PASTORS that held grudges, were guilty of gossip and making false allegations and made it their job to tear down people or ministries that they didn't approve of."
what on earth have you done to get to know so MANY who behave so badly??

Walking on the dark side of the force? dunno.gif

are any associated with 3abn?

Ok?? Because apparently she has run with a scandalous bunch................
boxing.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post Apr 25 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #237

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 25 2007, 02:55 PM) [snapback]192953[/snapback]

You wish a brotha was obsessed with you, dont you... wake up Muttley; you're dreamin' again 'cause this brotha doesn't do jungle fever. The more you continue to talk the more I doubt your version of how you came to be divorced, Cindy.

Tell the truth... your husband went into the witness protection program to get away from you, didn't he...

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J, I am not defending Aletheia by any means, but I understand your quote above as being a very low blow and unacceptable. Am I reading it in the wrong way?

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 25 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #238

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 12:15 PM) [snapback]192961[/snapback]

.......As far as anger goes. Here's the deal. I shut off my computer when I am angry and walk away, and don't post.
So I know, and God knows that there is no anger in my posts. (altho they are always full of typos and misspellings)
If you all then, keep claiming to see what I know is not there, even after I have explained this before, I also know something else....
Not to trust your judgments.
I'm sure that is not going to sit well with you, but that's just the way it is.

Oh by gimmine, i've seen some people who have very little ability to look at themselves and see the truth, but this concludes my wondering about you dear and i mean that with love and sincerity. i hope i never post against what you may say here ever again because it is clear to me now that you do not have any idea "what is and what isn't". sweetie, you have so much anger it makes the shingles rattle. i know you think you are doing a great thing here for danny, but i say this with all honesty, you shouldn't be here doing this. anyone with as much anger as you have and then you say you don't show it...
that tells me you definitely need to find someone to help you figure yourself out and learn how to manage your life. you need to step back and take care of yourself AL. this isn't good. danny can take care of himself and that's what you need to do too. i'm sorry to have to say this openly, but PM isn't working. May God bless you.
I'm asking that no one chime in with snide remarks on this because i am being completely serious and do not mean this to sound condesending in any way.

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 27 2007, 06:08 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 25 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #239

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 25 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]193017[/snapback]

Oh by gimmine, i've seen some people who have very little ability to look at themselves and see the truth, but this concludes my wondering about you dear and i mean that with love and sincerity. i hope i never post against what you may say here ever again because it is clear to me now that you do not have any idea "what is and what isn't". sweetie, you have so much anger it makes the shingles rattle. i know you think you are doing a great thing here for danny, but i say this with all honesty, you shouldn't be here doing this. anyone with as much anger as you have and then you say you don't show it...
that tells me you definitely need to find someone to help you figure yourself out and learn how to manage your life. you need to step back and take care of yourself AL. this isn't good. danny can take care of himself and that's what you need to do too. i'm sorry to have to say this openly, but PM isn't working. May God bless you.
I'm asking all the rest of you to not chime in with snide remarks on this because i am being completely serious.

To the moderators and those who do not wish to be called "dear" and "sweetie", I believe this man is not being condescending to Cindy in any manner. I believe he is truthfully, sincerely concerned for her welfare and I join him in that concern.

I'd sure miss her if she was go leave, though. As much as I don't agree with lots of her opinions, I enjoy reading them. Of course, I miss Bystander too.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 25 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #240

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ Apr 25 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]193016[/snapback]

Mr. J, I am not defending Aletheia by any means, but I understand your quote above as being a very low blow and unacceptable. Am I reading it in the wrong way?

I understand you are not defending her, but this is not Christian behavior, nor is the way it is being handled acceptable to Christians such yourself, obviously. I was going to make a complaint and then read the chatbox. Nothing has been done about any of his posts to her. At least 3 ppl have told me they made complaints, one woman did so repeatedly and finally posted she believed Mr J was a internet stalker, she was mocked and still nothing was done. Perhaps PrincessDi can answer your question?

This post has been edited by Eirene: Apr 25 2007, 07:23 PM

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church