Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13332&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:38:55 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Change In 3-abn Leadership
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #211

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 25 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]192938[/snapback]

First why don't you tell me what you are accusing me of lying about.

Here's what you responded to, what untruuthful statement? You can quote from this?

"Oh come on Clay, even you have to wonder how the icelander, Johann has convieniently been there or been a witness to every single event or happening which has to do with Linda which is brought up on this forum... She is indeed blessed to have him as her sole witness to so many things, why he even claimed to be with her in the hotel room with the Doctor, and to have been cut out of photographs of her and the Doctor together, claims to have "together" bought a "ugly cheap, oddly shaped watch, which he didn't like" (his words not mine) and claimed that he and the doctor together gave it to Linda thinking it an appropriate gift for her. and.... when she flew to Norway before the ink was dry on her divorce to see the Doctor, guess what? Johann was there also..."

I'm thinking you have not received your email today on what to and not to say. this is exactly what Johann menat in his post. You might no want to talk about what Linda did before the ink dried on the divorce papers. We do know that she did not get married before it was dry, like some other folks we know........As the saying goes, "if you live in a glass house............"

Oh yeah, and you have just one more time to refer to Johann by anything else but his name. You don't need any descriptors, we all know who he is, and we don't have two by the same name.

yikes.gif
Let me get this clear, and understand what the problem is here. You are referring to me saying "the icelander, Johann"? Meaning I can not refer to Johann location as being from Iceland, which is what his profile says, as in an "Icelander" ever again, or I will be banned?

And respectfully Diane, no, I disagree, not everyone ( some of whom just wander in here to read, or follow the discussions regularly, or are members here) know that Johann (who claims he was always present with Linda in Illinois, USA, and in Norway, and that he is a witness to what was said or done, any time a argument of question arises about her is raised here on this forum) actually lives across the world from her, in Iceland.

Please don't waste your time with me then.

I have already done my diligent search for truth regarding what I am posting about., You don't have to believe me, but I would encourage you to search for yourself, for we are all accountable to God, and your compassion doesn't seem to extend to those who are being slandered and maligned.

In my bible lies, evil surmisings, gossip and false witness are bad fruits.

Then you need to repent and stop doing all those things.....right? However, the thing to which you should pay attention in R4H post is that they have read many posts here and have found you to sound angry, and they don't know you from a can of paint(thanks again Sis, Kevin giggle.gif ), but that comes through enough in your posts for them to pick it up. That in and of itself should give you pause about the road you are travelling. yes.gif

As I said, what did I lie about? Fact: it was Johann who justified Linda's trip to see the Doctor immediatly following the divorce in June of 2004, and confirmed it for all in this forum, claiming he was her very best friend after Linda had been claiming for years that her relationship with the doctor was strictly proffesional. Danny as you know got married in March 2006, the ink was well dried by then.

If you want the link, I'll find it for you.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 25 2007, 01:02 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 25 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #212

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Aletheia.... you stated you were not a witness so you have no facts.... you have opinions and conjecture....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #213

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]192940[/snapback]

I already have a shadow. Why have you married yourself to me and my every post? I could set my watch now by your rapid appearance. If you are unaware of your behavior just do a search on all my posts, and see for yourself how obsessed you are. Have you no shame?

You wish a brotha was obsessed with you, dont you... wake up Muttley; you're dreamin' again 'cause this brotha doesn't do jungle fever. The more you continue to talk the more I doubt your version of how you came to be divorced, Cindy.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 25 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #214

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Apr 25 2007, 09:17 AM) [snapback]192910[/snapback]

Well, you just got taken off her Christmas card list. giggle.gif

And, r4h, you just got put onto mine!

Cindy,
Your anger does show through time and time again. However, since you are my sister in Christ, if you will provide me with an address, I will happily add you to my own holiday card list!

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 09:39 AM) [snapback]192927[/snapback]

I have already done my diligent search for truth regarding what I am posting about., You don't have to believe me, but I would encourage you to search for yourself, for we are all accountable to God, and your compassion doesn't seem to extend to those who are being slandered and maligned.

In my bible lies, evil surmisings, gossip and false witness are bad fruits.

Cindy,
Your diligent search for truth is already done? I have been searching since August, 2006 and would never feel comfortable characterizing that search as anything other than ongoing. But, that is just my opinion.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #215

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 25 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]192951[/snapback]

Aletheia.... you stated you were not a witness so you have no facts.... you have opinions and conjecture....

I am referring to the posts here, and what was said here. Do you need the links to them?,Or do you just want to keep pretending I didn't see them either?

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 25 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #216

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]192948[/snapback]

yikes.gif
Let me get this clear, and understand what the problem is here. You are referring to me saying "the icelander, Johann"? Meaning I can not refer to Johann location as being from Iceland, which is what his profile says, as in an "Icelander" ever again, or I will be banned?

And respectfully Diane, no, I disagree, not everyone ( some of whom just wander in here to read, or follow the discussions regularly, or are members here) know that Johann (who claims he was always present with Linda in Illinois, USA, and in Norway, and that he is a witness to what was said or done, any time a argument of question arises about her is raised here on this forum) actually lives across the world from her, in Iceland.
As I said, what did I lie about? Fact: it was Johann who justified Linda's trip to see the Doctor immediatly following the divorce in June of 2004, and confirmed it for all in this forum, claiming he was her very best friend after Linda had been claiming for years that her relationship with the doctor was strictly proffesional. Danny as you know got married in March 2006, the ink was well dried by then.

Search still seems to be unavailable, but I can tell you from my own memory, poor as it can be, that Johann said that Linda went to Norway to see her THREE best friends in the world - since most others had abandoned her. When Search works again, we shall see just what the context of his post was.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 25 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #217

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 02:04 PM) [snapback]192956[/snapback]

I am referring to the posts here, and what was said here. Do you need the links to them?,Or do you just want to keep pretending I didn't see them either?

but you have said you not a witness... likewise this is the internet, who really knows who posts what?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #218

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 25 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]192954[/snapback]

And, r4h, you just got put onto mine!

Cindy,
Your anger does show through time and time again. However, since you are my sister in Christ, if you will provide me with an address, I will happily add you to my own holiday card list!
Cindy,
Your diligent search for truth is already done? I have been searching since August, 2006 and would never feel comfortable characterizing that search as anything other than ongoing. But, that is just my opinion.

PB, I said nothing about my search for truth being done. I said:
I have already done my diligent search for truth regarding what I am posting about.,
There is much I do not post about, for I haven't found or recieved the answers I am looking for yet...

As far as anger goes. Here's the deal. I shut off my computer when I am angry and walk away, and don't post.

So I know, and God knows that there is no anger in my posts. (altho they are always full of typos and misspellings)

If you all then, keep claiming to see what I know is not there, even after I have explained this before, I also know something else....

Not to trust your judgments.

I'm sure that is not going to sit well with you, but that's just the way it is.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 25 2007, 01:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 25 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #219

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 11:15 AM) [snapback]192961[/snapback]

I have already done my diligent search for truth regarding what I am posting about.,
There is much I do not post about, for I haven't found or recieved the answers I am looking for yet...

As far as anger goes. Here's the deal. I shut off my computer when I am angry and walk away, and don't post.
So I know, and God knows that there is no anger in my posts. (altho they are always full of typos and misspellings)

If you all then, keep claiming to see what I know is not there, even after I have explained this before, I also know something else....

Okay. I will certainly accept your explanation and I am glad that your search for truth is not done. Whew! That did concern me.

If what comes through in your posts is not anger, then perhaps what some are seeing from time to time is a mean-spiritedness. You are certainly not the only one who vents in a less than Christian way so don't think I am singling you out. There is just a noticable desperation that comes through in your posts at times.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #220

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 25 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]192959[/snapback]

Search still seems to be unavailable, but I can tell you from my own memory, poor as it can be, that Johann said that Linda went to Norway to see her THREE best friends in the world - since most others had abandoned her. When Search works again, we shall see just what the context of his post was.

I already tried to search also.

I don't want to argue back and forth over this kind of thing which has nothing to do with what I said anyway.

To clarify:
Yes that is what he said. Yet of the 3, the only very best friend who lives in Norway, is the Doctor and that's who I was referring to...

a strictly professional relationship, and having someone as "your very best friend" are two different things in most people's minds...

--------------------

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Apr 25 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #221

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 25 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]192964[/snapback]

Okay. I will certainly accept your explanation and I am glad that your search for truth is not done. Whew! That did concern me.

If what comes through in your posts is not anger, then perhaps what some are seeing from time to time is a mean-spiritedness. You are certainly not the only one who vents in a less than Christian way so don't think I am singling you out. There is just a noticable desperation that comes through in your posts at times.

And that desperation is showing in the posts of several forum members. It has gotten more intense since the merger ploy was announced.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 25 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #222

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Apr 25 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]192964[/snapback]

You know what PB, believe your own thoughts, and see what you want to see. You appear to be very good at that. I am not here to keep defending myself from false assumptions, and accusations, and am at the point where replying to you just seems to be a waste of my time.

Toodles...

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 25 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #223

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 03:38 PM) [snapback]192968[/snapback]

You know what PB, believe your own thoughts, and see what you want to see. You appear to be very good at that. I am not here to keep defending myself from false assumptions, and accusations, and am at the point where replying to you just seems to be a waste of my time.
Toodles...

Quid erat demonstratum. The prosecution rests.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 25 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #224

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

yikes.gif

Please don't insult me intelligence, Cindy. You did not mean that as a service to those guests to BSDA who are unfamiliar with Johann. If they read, like everyone else, they will find out soon enough who is is. I'm not buying it!

What you hatin'? I don't even think that Johann presence at any event was ever in question. What is your point? He IS an eyewitness, and you have chosen to believe those were who not over him. You have the problem, not him.

Danny got married March 2006 the day after thejudge upheld the 2004 divorce. He was not free to marry before that(well, period, but that's a whole 'nother subject). It was being contested, remember. Linda may well have gone to Norway to visit her friend the Dr., but she is yet and still not married to him. Then answer this also, why did she then contest the 2004 Guam divorce, especially you Danny is claiming she had a man? Do you see where the story you have been given has too many wholes in it? Now go back and get the right answers.

You know, Cindy, the more you speak, the more I believe that it is more the case that you have been lied to, and you just repeat what you have been told. When you came here you were looking ofr answers, you kind of wanted the short cut. However, most just told you to read. I beleive there were some who were more than happy to help you "find" the information for which you were searching, and interpret it for you also. And bygolly some of them were or were close to an "insider" or two. A few heartfelt PMS and phone calls, and maybe even a visit or two sealed the deal. Now they send you in here and you hold on to and defend what they have told you as if it is your life's blood. If ALL they say were true, tell me, what is it you would have to gain from this angry tirade you have been on since December? I am really curious, because you are a woman on a serious mission. If we didn't know better I would say Danny was your man. What is it, honestly? I really am not trying to be offensive, or funny, just really concerned at this point.

No, it just means that you need to check yourself again. The key word in your statement below is "all". Remember this first comment today about your posts containing anger was made by someone who doesn't know any of us here. So you can't dismiss this as being from one or two people or a groups who you fell dont' care for you anyway. It apparently is deeper than that.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Observer
post Apr 25 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #225

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 25 2007, 01:15 PM) [snapback]192961[/snapback]

O. K. You alone know whether or not you are angry.

I am personally willing to accept at face value any statement that you might make as to whether or not you are angry.

Now the question becomes as to how you present yourself. If others regulary claim that they see anger in you, you are presenting yourself in a manner that results in them seeing you as angry. That is something that you can change, if you want to change.

This post has been edited by Observer: Apr 25 2007, 02:01 PM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church