Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13332&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:38:20 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Change In 3-abn Leadership
Snoopy
post Apr 19 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Apr 19 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]192038[/snapback]

Snoopy
You took the words right out of my mouth happydance.gif
Rosyroi

Hi Rosyroi!

Great minds do think alike. I am obviously in GOOD company!!! ... notworthy.gif

Snoopy

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 19 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 19 2007, 02:17 PM) [snapback]192039[/snapback]

PB, I share your concern, and I plead that all make this a matter of prayer.

I hope and pray that we all are doing so, Johann.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 19 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Apr 19 2007, 01:30 PM) [snapback]192043[/snapback]

Hi Rosyroi!

Great minds do think alike. I am obviously in GOOD company!!! ... notworthy.gif

Snoopy

giggle.gif hiya.gif of course Snoopy.
Now where is Barbara so we can.... oops too soon to tell. dunno.gif Will just have to wait...

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
freckleface
post Apr 19 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #64

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,222

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Apr 19 2007, 03:40 PM) [snapback]192046[/snapback]

giggle.gif hiya.gif of course Snoopy.
Now where is Barbara so we can.... oops too soon to tell. dunno.gif Will just have to wait...

As we speak a meeting is being held at 3ABN with all employees. Doug and Danny are speaking to them on the future of 3ABN.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 19 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(freckleface @ Apr 19 2007, 01:58 PM) [snapback]192048[/snapback]

As we speak a meeting is being held at 3ABN with all employees. Doug and Danny are speaking to them on the future of 3ABN.

Amazing Facts will only employ SDAs. I wonder if that will be the case after the merger?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 19 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(freckleface @ Apr 19 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]192048[/snapback]

We must not forget all the wonderful and dedicated people that are employed by 3ABN, and also those who have been programs there. Much is at stake for them all. Let's include them in our prayers.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
freckleface
post Apr 19 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #67

Welcome Newbie

Meeting is over. Bottom line, no changes just two ministries joining efforts and taking advantage of each others resources.

Question, then why merge?

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Apr 19 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

3ABN may be able to be more selective in who they employ, however, I doubt they will be able to remove present non-SDA employees solely on the basis that they are not SDA.

QUOTE(freckleface @ Apr 19 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]192056[/snapback]
Meeting is over. Bottom line, no changes just two ministries joining efforts and taking advantage of each others resources.

Question, then why merge?

What do you mean by "no changes"?

Is Danny Shelton resigning as President of 3ABN with Pastor Doug Batchelor taking his place as President of 3ABN?

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: Apr 19 2007, 05:57 PM

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
freckleface
post Apr 19 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #69

Welcome Newbie

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Apr 19 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]192057[/snapback]

3ABN may be able to be more selective in who they employ, however, I doubt they will be able to remove present non-SDA employees solely on the basis that they are not SDA.

What do you mean by "no changes"?

Is Danny Shelton resigning as President of 3ABN with Pastor Doug Batchelor taking his place as President of 3ABN?

Danny said he wants to resign but Doug is not rushing to accept (Doug has not accepted). Funny thing, this is such a great move but yet no one is moving.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Apr 19 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(freckleface @ Apr 19 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]192062[/snapback]

Danny said he wants to resign but Doug is not rushing to accept (Doug has not accepted). Funny thing, this is such a great move but yet no one is moving.

Shades of 2004..... does anyone recall well enough to hear the echos.... Linda is terminated. Danny offers to resign... the board "persuades" him to not resign....

As I mentioned before.....

The more things change the more they stay the same....

............. sofa1.gif........... TVsnack.gif ............

+Quote Post
from-the-pew
post Apr 19 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,132

QUOTE(watchbird @ Apr 19 2007, 08:32 PM) [snapback]192066[/snapback]

sofa1.gif

I'm beginning to think you've selected a good place to be....

--------------------
Pssst! Hi! It's me... no, no, not over there....
I'm over here... sittin' in the pews.... that's me, in the corner - out of the spot light.... I ain't got no connections. I ain't got nobody to call... All that "inside information" - don't mean a thing to me a'tall.
Yup, that's me, in the corner, I'm a stockholder in the pews. Havin' to dig through all the nin-com-piddy, to find a fact or two...
I just don't wanna believe it... it just makes me wanna cry... I'm just afraid we're gonna lose 3abn, no matter who's wrong or right...

I'm sorry... I couldn't help it... I just had this music playing in my head... I got a bit carried away - ok, a LOT carried away...

+Quote Post
pmorris68
post Apr 19 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 399

Well nothing has changed in my opinion. Amazing facts is lilly white and so is 3ABN. So nothing has changed. I don't see any black folks in their videos or programs. So they will fit right in with 3ABN. 2guns.gif

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Apr 19 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(freckleface @ Apr 19 2007, 06:17 PM) [snapback]192062[/snapback]
Funny thing, this is such a great move but yet no one is moving.

Well said! notworthy.gif

And welcome(1).gif

Hmm ... here's a thought ... perhaps this is going down so that when the Sheltons' divorce proceedings lawsuits hit the fan, 3ABN can say, well, we're not just one ministry now. In other words, diffusing the fallout -- "Do you want to take down Amazing Facts as well as 3ABN?"

If that's true, this merger is dumber than a crate of anvils. Too many people know. save3abn.com passed 97,000 hits today. Doug had a viable and valuable ministry before now.

On the other hand, it could also allow Danny to slip gradually away rather than overnight. And allow that free and open investigation we've been praying for.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Apr 19 2007, 06:53 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 19 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

TVsnack.gif

Watching...

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
roxe
post Apr 19 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Apr 19 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]192073[/snapback]

On the other hand, it could also allow Danny to slip gradually away rather than overnight.

taking the jet to another country without extradition to the US so he can skate free??

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church