Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13332&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:38:22 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Change In 3-abn Leadership
husbandoftheyear
post Apr 19 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(pmorris68 @ Apr 19 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]192072[/snapback]

Well nothing has changed in my opinion. Amazing facts is lilly white and so is 3ABN. So nothing has changed. I don't see any black folks in their videos or programs. So they will fit right in with 3ABN. 2guns.gif

That is rather uncalled for. 3ABN has really worked hard over the last couple of years to put more "black folks" on the network. Just look at the Today program. Since CA Murray took over, you can bet more times that not, it's a black person singing. You also have to take into consideration that percentages of blacks/whites in the area. It's been stated several times on here that the KKK still has a following there.

Just my two cents...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 19 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #77

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

HOTY!!!! clap.gif Good to see you! Missed you Bro.!!!

PM's point is that in 2007 one or two black faces onregularly, and some brought into sing........is jsut not enough. Hisotrically there have been one or two "accetable" ones, tokens, if you will. there hsould be more, in more areas...singing still sounds like we are........entertaining............If you you would like to understand further, , you can PM and I will try to explain further, or just schedule some time in LC. I know that you are sincere, HOTY.
smile.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 19 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

I think 3abn has done well in recent years to bring in more Black representation in programming, as well as in musical talent. I won't judge what the leadership's motivation has been to do so, but I certainly think it is a move forward. I would not characterize them as lily white by any stretch of the imagination. As far as Amazing Facts and Doug Batchelor, I used to watch a lot more of the Sabbath School and Church progamming from the Central church and I recall that the audience was not lily white.

Now, I know that some say there are those in leadership who make unChristian remarks behind closed doors, but the fact remains that there is a great move for more representation and that is a good thing.

hug.gif HOTY hug.gif

edited html

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Apr 19 2007, 09:12 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
msraccoon
post Apr 19 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #79

Member No.: 1,887

Wow, talk about a letdown. Just finished listening to the not so great 3ABN live.

I am sad and very disappointed. I had always hoped that someday this godly man called Doug Batchelor would somehow help DS realize the error of his ways. And TS's grossly overlooked sins.

Now that Doug and ASI have crawled into bed with DS, words cannot express my frustration.

I have refused to listen to DS for several years because I consider him to be a narcissist; so full of himself. His "preaching" always takes a back seat to his stories, rambling and rambling about himself and his own interests. (Did you ever just want to slap him and say "get to the point"?)
I could see Linda's uneasiness at times about the way he talked instead of letting his guests talk.

Regretfully, I no longer believe that Doug is necessarily the preacher needed for the "last days". I have completely lost confidence in him. Just like all pastors I knew growing up, he chose not to
address an issue such as sex, immorality, homosexuality, adultery. Just ignore it long enough
and it will go away.

DS will now most certainly hide under the umbrella of Doug. This merger will probably kill any chance of Linda getting the justice that she so much deserves.

I do not for a moment believe that God's hand is in this so-called merger. I am ashamed of all
the SDA leaders for their lack of calling Danny and Tommy to accountability. How can DS even
speak of "bringing the undiluted 3-angels message to the whole world. HYPOCRITE he is.

msraccoon

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Apr 19 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #80

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

I watched it.

After a whole lot of sharing of spiritual visions, literally, DS mentioned people might wonder what the advantages are to merging. He said he could talk about the financial advantages, but decided not to go there. Finances is always a big factor for big changes in direction, but not the only driving cause. I would suspect that DB will help bail out the 3abn ministry if funds are lacking, and together they can do cost share savings through this joint adventure.

3abn is without a strong evangelistic school...other than that which they import. Evangelism is what 3abn is suppose to be all about. Amazing Facts will nicely fill that void.

Some of the catch words were...dream, synergy, and marriage. Mollie made it clear, indirectly, that she was happy to do the work while the two guys did what they do best...evangelize. This appeared to be a statement that she wanted, no, expected, to still be in charge of what makes it all work...inspite of what the merger may mean for a new administration setup.

The better part of all this merger news is a new board will be created, representing three agencies (ASI, AF, 3abn) equally. If all goes well, this means it should be more balanced...rather than the hand-selected members only we see now. Diversity should take on a more meaningful definition.

The other thing not to overlook is that DB is a pretty crafty fella. His mind works very independently, regardless. He turned down two offers, very recently, from DS, to be president of 3abn...after carefully thinking it over both times. DS wouldn't give up though and finally found something DB felt he could use. DB will carefully, and artfully, take his time at uncovering any problems he senses. Now, all information associated with 3abn will come under his umbrella too. Nothing should be hidden or removed without his knowing about it...unless perhaps MS is still somehow directing the paper traffic and controlling the seldom seen files.

(BTW, one funny incident. While on live TV tonight, DS offered DB the presidency once again if he'd like it as well, but DR. Walt T. cautioned DS immediately saying he might want to change his mind about that)

One note of caution to AF should be to have all agreements clearly detailed...including risk management--past and future. Also, a good clause for for how unseen problems will be resolved in the event anything should go wrong through misunderstandings. Be careful Doug.

--my two cents.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 19 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #81

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(msraccoon @ Apr 19 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]192098[/snapback]

Wow, talk about a letdown. Just finished listening to the not so great 3ABN live.

I am sad and very disappointed. I had always hoped that someday this godly man called Doug Batchelor would somehow help DS realize the error of his ways. And TS's grossly overlooked sins.

Now that Doug and ASI have crawled into bed with DS, words cannot express my frustration.

I have refused to listen to DS for several years because I consider him to be a narcissist; so full of himself. His "preaching" always takes a back seat to his stories, rambling and rambling about himself and his own interests. (Did you ever just want to slap him and say "get to the point"?)
I could see Linda's uneasiness at times about the way he talked instead of letting his guests talk.

Regretfully, I no longer believe that Doug is necessarily the preacher needed for the "last days". I have completely lost confidence in him. Just like all pastors I knew growing up, he chose not to
address an issue such as sex, immorality, homosexuality, adultery. Just ignore it long enough
and it will go away.

DS will now most certainly hide under the umbrella of Doug. This merger will probably kill any chance of Linda getting the justice that she so much deserves.

I do not for a moment believe that God's hand is in this so-called merger. I am ashamed of all
the SDA leaders for their lack of calling Danny and Tommy to accountability. How can DS even
speak of "bringing the undiluted 3-angels message to the whole world. HYPOCRITE he is.

msraccoon

I will have to see action before I am able to accept this change as OK.

I have seen the carpets come flying in to cover big stink before. However, this is the mother of all carpets flying in to cover up the 3ABN Mess!

The next thing we should see is Danny as president of ASI or some other politically correct position.

Sexual abusers in the SDA church are given new playgrounds where they can start their dastardly deeds all over again. Thus destroying even more people/members.

Folks, I am here to tell you I have seen it all my life. This is no different. The grassroots effort had to be killed.

Do you feel dead yet?

The "church" uses the best insecticide; Silent killers. They usually aim for members of their own congregations!

Their leaders would not have done anything bad if it had not been for those crazy members causing then to do it!

You know how they are!

They are so opinionated!

What rights do they have any way?

They asked to be members right?

If they (members) don't get it right, put them out.

We will use our undiluted messages to replace those grumbling insane members any way!

I have been in the grandstands watching this play out over and over again.

I have even been on the "wrong" side.

I am a SDA. The message is right. I have no other place to turn in my relationship with Christ. I have held on through things that would curl you hair. We must forgive 70*7.

Does this mean we should go quietly to our corners and ask forgiveness for speaking truth; then speak their lies to "make things go away"?

So as I see it, we have just seen the mother of all carpets cover all those sins at 3ABN.

These church actions or what I call "Actions by NO ACTION" have been around since the beginning of time. They are not about to go away now. Satan is one that tries over and over again. The stupid fool thinks he is going to get it right and win the great controversy! Oops, that won't happen; we've read the end of the book!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Apr 19 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

Something just doesn't ring true.

My 81-year-old mother was so upset that she called me, upset nearly to tears, before the first hour was over. She feels like two ministries are now in danger of being destroyed instead of just one.

Where miracle stories, dreams and amazing coincidences would have, before now, given us both goose bumps and hearts filled with joy, in the face of the obvious denial rampant in that room tonight it brought nothing but disappointment.

Near the end of the program, Doug Batchelor said that "they'll know us by our love for each other". Look out of the 3abn doors, Brother Doug, at the people of Thompsonville. Go and ask Duane and Roger Clem and the other alleged victims of pastoral abuse who have experienced the feelings flowing from the co- founder of 3abn towards them. Ask them about the love they see flowing from the leadership of 3abn. Is Christ being lifted up to those alleged victims and their loved ones? Or, has it made better business sense to allow those alleged victims to remain as necessary sacrifices to protect the image of the President and his family? If this is the case, there is a real danger of one day hearing those devastating words from the lips of our Redeemer found in Matthew 7:22-23:

22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 20 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

Since AF is so much more than Doug B. I am hoping that they will concentrate on saving 3abn so it can do what it is meant to do and the wrongdoers will tend to their own matters on their own time with their own money. that's what i'm hoping. saving 3abn is #1 because getting the message to the lost and the hurting is #1. making people accountable is #2 but is not the ministry's job now. maybe that is what they are trying to separate which had to be done and should have been done long ago. long before they were millions in debt. i'm hoping that is what is being done. i think that we here and others directly involved will still have to be vigilent in bringing all wrongdoing to justice and also to protect the "ministry" from any more damage.
QUOTE(from-the-pew @ Apr 19 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]191988[/snapback]

I agree, SE.

I think that the investigation and scandal being addressed needs to happen. But I do not think that the new management should do the investigation. I think that the new management should, for the most part, confine its role in addressing the scandal to those things that pertain to the continuance of 3abn. Such as appropriate wage scales.

Thus, I find much reason to sit back and wait to see what happens! I hope and pray that this will work out to good of all.

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 20 2007, 01:05 AM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 20 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

well, i think this whole guise is to distract from DS or anyone else who's done wrong to make any apologies. they just pretend to "graciously bow out". isn't it nice that some of the board members are so generous they would not argue for their position if it's all for the good. sorry for the sarcasm but what danny said about ken denslow saying it would be fine with him if they chose not to reappoint him if it was in the best interest of 3abn. rubbish. i think he couldn't wait to get out of that "hotseat".
the way mollie and shelly are jockeying really makes me nervous tho'. mollie wants to control all the paperwork/papertrails. do yall think DB is blind to her wiley ways?
QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 19 2007, 01:10 PM) [snapback]192010[/snapback]

rofl1.gif Yeah Holly, that too! LOL!!!
Right FTP. I dont' see two men who are head considering being "under" anyone. Especially Doug, his ministry definitely doesn't need to be under 3ABN with it's troubles, and Danny has little man's disease,... ain't nobody tellin' him what to do! LOL!! Ooops, Did I say that out loud! giggle.gif

Anyway as Calvin says in business they call them mergers, but it is agreed that sooner or later one will be take over completely.

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 20 2007, 01:08 AM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Apr 20 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

http://www.amazingfacts.org/news/read_news.asp?ID=138 BreakingNews : Doug/Danny Merging

Most all the comments in this thread till now tend to have a very depressive tenor for the future of SDA Media Evangelism via Satellite broadcasting. Is your reactions on this based so negatively because of the surface appearance of what the merger appears to imply?

I wish we could be closer to the mind of Christ on this matter. Can we not try at least to view the most superior divine Chess master still involved with His church on earth at this moment, still? We are the pawns, let Him be the player.

When we pray, let's do so in faith that He is going to change the present leadership of 3-ABN into a leadership group ruling with the integrity of Christians having the SDA mission goal in mind. If He is envisioning D.Batchelor as President of 3-ABN then pray that the dismissal of D.S. happens soon. Along with the others needing to be removed from the board game. Pray in expectation that all around D.S. will be eliminated at the same time that D.S. topples.

God is setting up the chess board and calling the shots.

He has foresight in getting at the King by eliminating slowly, slowly, the Bishops, Rooks, Knights and finally the present Queen piece by piece. The pawns never do have a chance to survive, now do they?

Time is on God's side. Power also.

There is coming a moment in the 3-ABN future when He is going to victoriously shout "checkmate"

+Quote Post
pmorris68
post Apr 20 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #86

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 399

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Apr 19 2007, 10:32 PM) [snapback]192091[/snapback]

That is rather uncalled for. 3ABN has really worked hard over the last couple of years to put more "black folks" on the network. Just look at the Today program. Since CA Murray took over, you can bet more times that not, it's a black person singing. You also have to take into consideration that percentages of blacks/whites in the area. It's been stated several times on here that the KKK still has a following there.

Just my two cents...

UNCALLED FOR YOU SAY!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I crack up. How is that they have worked hard? AT WHAT? LORD HAVE MERCY!!!
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM AT A ANY BLACK CONFERENCE CONCERT or major event. I have never seen TAKE 6, Virtue, Duawne Starling or Favored, or Madison Mission choir or any GOSPEL choir on their network. And you say they have been working Hard??? HOW? WHEN????

I know for a FACT because in the position that I am in PRESIDENT OF A MUSICAL ORGANIZATION. I called 3ABN to ask them to come and be apart of the music and worship conferences which the NAD supports. I have yet to even get a real conversation with them about that. They hemmed and hawed around but the bottom line was they were NOT interested.

As for Amazing Facts...YES they are just as Lilly white. My church in Atlanta recently showed the video series about the last day events. Great video with great acting...they had the best animation I have seen almost as good as disney's. But in the entire video, there was NOT ONE BLACK FACE!!!!

It was SO obvious that our SOUTH ATLANTIC CONFERENCE PRESIDENT comented that he was hoping that didn't mean we were not going to heaven. Now I tell you...as an African American in this church in 2007. How can we preach love when CLEARLY we are not seeing the WHOLE TRUTH on racisim. It might not be intentional but it's clearly still here. 2 blacks on 1 one networks is NOT a true reflection of our church. So don't tell me about 3ABN trying. THey ain't trying. What they are trying to do is staying up in that hillbilly town and making money. And by no means do I feel they haven't done a great deal of good. But let's face it. Trying to appeal to all is not what they are doing.

I would gladly support both organizations. But honestly, I could care less whether they merge or to stay separate. But what I do care about is if the Black church supports 3ABN and Amazing facts, then the least they could do is make a REAL effort to provide African Americans apart of their programming and planning in a real way.

The fact remains in our church blacks and whites worship differently our music is different and we will NEVER agree on music. So white people have their thing and mean while the blacks struggle with ours. That is a fact. Until we accept that we all worship differently, there are always going to be this issue.

This post has been edited by pmorris68: Apr 20 2007, 02:26 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Apr 20 2007, 03:26 AM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(pmorris68 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:13 AM) [snapback]192122[/snapback]

UNCALLED FOR YOU SAY!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I crack up. How is that they have worked hard? AT WHAT? LORD HAVE MERCY!!!
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM AT A ANY BLACK CONFERENCE CONCERT or major event. I have never seen TAKE 6, Virtue, Duawne Starling or Favored, or Madison Mission choir or any GOSPEL choir on their network. And you say they have been working Hard??? HOW? WHEN????

I certainly share your concern. But I was clearly told by certain leaders at 3ABN that one reason they could not support Linda was her music style. It was too. . . whatever, for the ultra conservative idea of true religion. You may have noticed that the black singers and musicians who have been performing on 3ABN have not performed quite the way you are used to in your churches - at least that is my honest impression. Perhaps with the exception of the Walther Pearson programs, but was there ever any singing there?

It seems to me that HOPE is much more open and they use various styles of music and singing. So next time I suggest you try HOPE. In my opinion we need a greater contribution of the excellent black music to inspire us in the right direction for the Lord.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
pmorris68
post Apr 20 2007, 04:04 AM
Post #88

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 399

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 20 2007, 04:26 AM) [snapback]192125[/snapback]

I certainly share your concern. But I was clearly told by certain leaders at 3ABN that one reason they could not support Linda was her music style. It was too. . . whatever, for the ultra conservative idea of true religion. You may have noticed that the black singers and musicians who have been performing on 3ABN have not performed quite the way you are used to in your churches - at least that is my honest impression. Perhaps with the exception of the Walther Pearson programs, but was there ever any singing there?

It seems to me that HOPE is much more open and they use various styles of music and singing. So next time I suggest you try HOPE. In my opinion we need a greater contribution of the excellent black music to inspire us in the right direction for the Lord.

Amen!!

There was singing on his Net 2004 series. But usually when BOL is taped its always been good. But of course it's always going to be drama about music. I and UCAA usually don't get caught up in what kind of music is appropriate arguments. We simply encourage folks to do all things in Excellence.
That fact is lacking in our churches as well.

This post has been edited by pmorris68: Apr 20 2007, 04:05 AM

+Quote Post
erik
post Apr 20 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Hello all,

I have not post in sometime was praying and wondering How God was going to work.

Well i am concerned that this is going to turn into a sweep under the rug sin in the church yet again.

I also have to faith to at this time walk by faith that The God that promise to be the author and the finisher of my faith will be the author and the finisher of what he started at 3abn.

I noticed last night for the part that i watched that Doug seemed very on edge like he was being very careful what he said, Danny on the other hand seem to be like he was selling that things we just going to be dandy.

I also noticed that Danny really asked for the money to come, which tells me that God is having his people with the money that Danny has gotten used to coming in.

I also noticed that Danny could not help but mention how Satan would not like this merger and would try to stop it in some fashion with attacks on the internet.

My personal guess is Satan is not one bit happy about the merger but it might be for reasons that are far different then Danny S. thinks, like just maybe Satan will be sad to see Danny go.

I was also very struck by the Difference in on air attitudes between Doug, and Danny, Shelly, And Molly.

I would also add this is the first 3abn program i have watched in a long time.

In Closing I would like to pray that Doug's messages on apostasy will guide his running of 3abn.

Erik

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post Apr 20 2007, 05:44 AM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

So what will we do in Heaven? There will be a lot of suprised people when we all learn to worship God with perfection.

clap.gif clapping.gif notworthy.gif band3.gif happydance.gif rap.gif

yahoo.gif hug.gif cheer.gif hahadance.gif

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church