Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15137&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:05:07 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New 3abn President, Jim Gilley
beartrap
post Sep 2 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #91

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 1 2007, 10:51 PM) *
yes, I know, and I know, and yes you can, and I know you are and I'm sure she is!

but that is ok, because you don't claim to be, and really aren't - or is that, you are, but claim not to be...??? scratchchin.gif

Hey, I am not denominating anyone's apostasy and my unaffiliation is not affiliated... so there! Oh, and she sure is!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 2 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #92

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Sep 1 2007, 10:55 PM) *
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif
Bear... thank you so much for the belly laugh!!!

Rosyroi

Being unaffiliated and non-denominated I should be enjoying belly dances in addition to belly laughs, but I fear the venerial results of unprotected spiritual adultery.

This post has been edited by beartrap: Sep 2 2007, 12:08 AM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 2 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #93

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 1 2007, 11:00 PM) *
Hey, I am not denominating anyone's apostasy and my unaffiliation is not affiliated... so there! Oh, and she sure is!

well, i'm glad we have things clear and straight forward! too bad the d-team aren't here to join in the fun, all about spices and 'stuff'. wonder if they would have much to say about it...sure miss them when they aren't here, but i console myself just knowing they are working hard at what they do, somewhere, somehow, and will be back to attempt giving us the undiluted, unaffiliated, non-denominational truths...or is it denonimational and diluted? or is it affiliated and undiluted, or maybe denominational and diluted? i'm so confused... wallbash.gif all those mixed messages...i can't be the only one! and what an afternoon of programming today! all about money and stuff, you know, the really important priorities have to come first!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 2 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #94

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 1 2007, 11:09 PM) *
well, i'm glad we have things clear and straight forward! too bad the d-team aren't here to join in the fun, all about spices and 'stuff'. wonder if they would have much to say about it...sure miss them when they aren't here, but i console myself just knowing they are working hard at what they do, somewhere, somehow, and will be back to attempt giving us the undiluted, unaffiliated, non-denominational truths...or is it denonimational and diluted? or is it affiliated and undiluted, or maybe denominational and diluted? i'm so confused... wallbash.gif all those mixed messages...i can't be the only one! and what an afternoon of programming today! all about money and stuff, you know, the really important priorities have to come first!

Cindy dropped by for a minute or two but apparently chose not to affiliate with us.

They have non-denominated their unaffiliated aspostasy and affiliated with an undiluted affiliation of a non denominational nature that diluted their message of apostasy as the undiluted denominational message of the unaffiliated affiliate to the non-denomination.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 2 2007, 12:28 AM
Post #95

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 1 2007, 11:26 PM) *
Cindy dropped by for a minute or two but apparently chose not to affiliate with us.

They have non-denominated their unaffiliated aspostasy and affiliated with an undiluted affiliation of a non denominational nature that diluted their message of apostasy as the undiluted denominational message of the unaffiliated affiliate to the non-denomination.

now THAT'S the undiluted truth if I ever heard it!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Sep 2 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Hey!

I want to affiliate with y'all cuz I want some of what y'all are having - you know - those spicy spices and all... Can I denominate too???

+Quote Post
FineArt
post Sep 2 2007, 04:48 AM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,517

When do you guys sleep?????

I woke up to this and you have put a smile on my face that should last all day. Thanks!

--------------------

God's blessings to you all

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His Commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil" Ecc. 12: 13,14

+Quote Post
lowender
post Sep 3 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #98

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

BEARTRAP!

You are a MADMAN!

Your comments are about to send me back to my "defend the prophet" mode...

so look out! BEWARE!

This post has been edited by lowender: Sep 3 2007, 06:34 PM

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Sep 3 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #99

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 2 2007, 12:39 AM) *
You better watch it, talking about spices! Variety is the spice of life and you don't get no variety until you get that authenticated, certificated, and non-denominated 3ABN board approval on your charge of... unaffiliated Spiritual Adultery. You better be talking to Walt before you have the nerve to start gibbering alot of gibberish about spice around these parts.

smile.gif So if there are no spices, does that mean herbs are out too? Or do herbs get special dispensation??? This might mean a rethinking of how I put together potluck twice baked mashed potatoes.

Willow

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 3 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #100

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(WillowRun @ Sep 3 2007, 06:34 PM) *
smile.gif So if there are no spices, does that mean herbs are out too? Or do herbs get special dispensation??? This might mean a rethinking of how I put together potluck twice baked mashed potatoes.
Willow

Herbs can be dispensated as long as they have not been denominated. You can twice bake them, but if you affiliate them with legal vebage, you will be sued. But don't be rethinking what you rethought, or you will non-denominate yourself from your twice baked affiliation and it will be a half baked potato. Do you understand?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 3 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #101

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Sorry, to be late coming with this, but I thought of it when I posted before, but didn'th ave time to edit my post. and by the time I got time, we wer having technical difficulties. I see other's have maintained the truth.

Even though I might understand them trying to "save" the church some mebarrassment and involvement in court, it is still, a lie. Still using the devil's tool to attempt to do God's work, which never, ever works. If GC and 3ABN are turly lifting up Christ, He will ultimately, be their lawyer in the court room and there is no need to utilize untruths or twists words. Trying to say the message is non denominational, etc. is a twist on words, FHB. As Musashi, has said there ais a "package: of doctrine that belong exclusively to the Adventist church. 3ABN teaches and supports that doctrine for 20+ years in ALL of their programming. To them claim no association for whatever reason, is a lie. To tell the truth, it looks worse for you FH, Aletheia, Panther(Lee), etc. to try and justify the lie.

The fact that They would even utilize such a tatic is sad, and further proof of them "having a form of Godliness, but denying the power thereof". They are trying to do a great many things under their own power, or more to the point under Danny's power, and it is showing.

Plus, I think it was Awsumtenor who said something about extending the scope of the damage by claiming to be Non denominational. I am not altogether sure that also was not a factor in the suit.

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Aug 31 2007, 04:50 PM) *
PD,

Maybe your admonishment to "read, read, read" needs to be taken to heart . . .

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=211523

- FHB

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 3 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #102

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Then they should hire another firm, or hire a PR firm, cuz this voluntary group of PR reps jes aint' workin'.

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Sep 1 2007, 06:20 AM) *
I think 3ABN both requested and expected the lawsuit to be impounded.

Therefore, I really don't think that "non-denominational" and "not affiliated" stuff was ever meant to be seen by Seventh-day Adventists. I think it was supposed to be a confidential legal maneuver that seems to have become public and has backfired.

The bottom line is that 3ABN made their bed, and now they have to sleep in it. The way I see it, all the mumbo-jumbo about the gospel being non-denominational is just damage control.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 3 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #103

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

See! Now aren't you in charge of heathen lore, also? LOL!!!! ......."as long as they have not been denominated.........LOL!!! rofl1.gif
QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 3 2007, 06:40 PM) *
Herbs can be dispensated as long as they have not been denominated. You can twice bake them, but if you affiliate them with legal vebage, you will be sued. But don't be rethinking what you rethought, or you will non-denominate yourself from your twice baked affiliation and it will be a half baked potato. Do you understand?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 3 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #104

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(lowender @ Sep 3 2007, 05:33 PM) *
BEARTRAP!

You are a MADMAN!

Your comments are about to send me back to my "defend the prophet" mode...
so look out! BEWARE!

Uh oh, its on now. Dont you never threaten a beartrap like that... especially about prophetic defenses. What do you know about prophecies? You better go learn from the prophecies that attended the Bachelor announcement. Then you will know prophetic tongues. And don't you be affiliateting or denominating them either or there will be fingers up your nose. Way the heck up your nose!

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 3 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #105

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 1 2007, 12:19 AM) *
Servant, Wolves or whatever they may be, the one thing that 3ABN and Danny have proven without a shadow of a doubt is that they are lying. Their little games of semantics are not working and they have turned their hand. When the truth is made clear, they try to play word games and say that things denominational are not denominational. They try to say that it is the lawyers who said what was said, and not 3ABN and Danny. Whose names are on that suit as the plaintiffs? The lawyers, or 3ABN and Danny? They try to say that 3ABN and Danny were trying to save the SDA church by lying about their affiliation. Yet, they lied. There is no way around it. So, how much of everything else that 3ABN, Danny, and the clones who try to spin and twist the lies say is more lies? Regarding themselves, Linda, and everything else?

Beartrap, I have watched you for many months. Even though one definitely knows what side you are on, you have been very careful in how you word your posts. Lately you have done just the opposite. As in the above, calling Danny and 3abn liars. Could it be that Pickle's and Joy's claims of financial settlements have tempted you to go against your better judgement and make rash accusations stated as fact? Since they have proven time and again to be, less than credible, maybe you would be safer to curb your allegations lest your statements come back to bite you in the...well, you know.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:05 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church