Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15182&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:03:46 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gailon Joy Files For Bankruptcy, CREDIBLE? HONEST? FINANCIAL COUNSELOR?
Pickle
post Sep 4 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 4 2007, 02:38 PM) *
Pickle. Quit speculating like you don't know what's going on. Either you know all the details since you are in this mess, knee deep, with Joy or your good buddy has kept this from you intentionally. Either way, I'm quite sure you have been on the phone discussing the whole situation.

So asking a question in order to avoid speculating is speculating? Really?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 4 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 4 2007, 02:58 PM) *
How about with Gurl you don't know nothin'. You as an individual know nothing about Danny and Linda's divorce except what you have read. You don't know anything first hand or even second hand so all your claims against DS are totally fruitless.

So Di's reading Danny's own emails isn't even second hand? Since when?

By the way, how come I didn't get a demand to settle from Danny or 3ABN by August 31, like they told the court I was going to get?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 4 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Sep 4 2007, 03:55 PM) *
Bob, are you certain that the automatic stay in court cases when a bankruptcy petition is filed refers to all court matters no matter what the cause of action involved or just those where a creditor is trying to obtain a judgement against the debtor/petitioner who filed for bankruptcy?

One makes rationale sense to me but the other does not.

nw

That's what I was told, that it would put an automatic stay in place for a case like this one.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Sep 4 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

Appletree, I'm really disappointed in your OP. The defenders of 3ABN have had the chance to take the high road, and one of them does much of the time. But one post like this from you just destroys the credibility of your POV. You've claimed that they were accusatory, un-Christlike, defamatory, and then you say ...

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 4 2007, 01:00 PM) *
Gloat???? I simply posted this in the very manner they have used since they began.

Even if GJ and Bob are as bad as you say, why couldn't you have shown them a better way? If what they've done is wrong, and the tone of their commentary on their documents is wrong, why is it okay for you to do it?

Or do you just not care anymore? sad.gif

QUOTE(Statrei @ Sep 4 2007, 12:54 PM) *
This saga has more anticipation than the Second Coming.

For WHO? blink.gif

Isn't the point of this whole saga to make sure nobody loses their soul before the deadline?

Anyway, I've been hoping for common ground between the sides, so I'll ask what I've been asking for several days now. I have little hope that you'll answer, appletree, but I'll try again:

If you were Danny or a member of the board, what would you do differently if you could do the last three or four years over again? Did any of the people on the "side" of 3ABN make any mistakes at all? Even in public relations?

edited for clarity and a misstatement at the beginning.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Sep 4 2007, 04:43 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Sep 4 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #50

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(erik @ Sep 4 2007, 02:44 PM) *
Mr. Joy I am sure has make mistakes that have hurt many people over the last few years.

THE Shelton brothers have made mistakes that have hurt hundreds and will hurt millions before this is over with.

So before you jump up and down and say yeah MR> joy is Deadbeat, just remember that Danny tried have a sexual relationship with his daughter while the mother was asleep upstairs. And Tommy Shelton discussed and showed his sexual parts to at least 3 other boys/men and maybe as many as 25+.

Please get off your high horse about a bankruptcy.

dunno.gif

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Sep 4 2007, 05:11 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
panther
post Sep 4 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #51

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,141

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 4 2007, 03:31 PM) *
It it true that GAJ has filed a Chapter 7.

However, there is a lot of speculation going in regard to what is involved.

Gailon was in a business of helping people to obtain loans to purchase home in which they planned to live. To be specific, he was concentrating on hellpling people who were in trouble over loans they had taken out on their homes. He attempted to help them to find new lenders who would write a new loan under circumstances where the people would be better able to pay off their loans.

With the colaspe of the mortgage market, Gailons sources of lending dried up. As a result, he has not been able to arrange for new mortgage loans for people.

In this business he covered a wide area, and he had requests for loans comming to him from multiple sources, and in more than one State.

Recently one of these loans went bad. The application contained false information. It appears that the broker who sent Gailon's company the loan documents knew, or should have known, that the information was fraudulant. This was a very large loan.

This bad loan, along with the fact that he can not finc sources to arrange mortage loans at a reasonable rate has fourced him into filing a Chapter 7.

Because the loan application mentioned above contained false information, and the broker who sent him that package knew, or should have known, it contained false information, Gailon may be released from responsibility for that loan.

If that happpens, Gailon will attempt to convert the Chapter 7 to a Chapter 13. In the event that happens, Gailon will assume the responsibility to pay off his debts. The Chapter 13 will simlply establish a time and means to do so.

Sorry I don't buy it Gregory! Your explanation is full of missing parts. My husband has his own business and has friends in business involving mortgage companies and what you are saying here doesn't fly. Take what you were told by GJ and ask any business man and they will tell you something "ain't right in china" with this story. There are holes everywhere!

This post has been edited by panther: Sep 4 2007, 05:59 PM

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Sep 4 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(panther @ Sep 5 2007, 09:57 AM) *
Sorry I don't buy it Gregory! Your explanation is full of missing parts. My husband has his own business and has friends in business involving mortgage companies and what you are saying here doesn't fly. Take what you were told by GJ and ask any business man and they will tell you something "ain't right in china" with this story. There are holes everywhere!

You don't 'buy' anything panther, unless it suits your purpose! Your claws are getting longer and really are showing, as they grasp for straws! crazy.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Sep 4 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(panther @ Sep 4 2007, 06:57 PM) *

There are no holes at all in Gregory's explanation. It makes perfect sense, unless, of course, you're just out to smear the reputation of Gailon Joy.

You know what? It doesn't matter how much "dirt" you or anyone else thinks they can dig up on Joy or Pickle, it still won't make anything Danny, Tommy or anyone else has allegedly done look any better.

You people have tried to discredit Joy, Pickle, Linda, Darrell Mundall, me, my brothers, Brad Dunning, Johann, Dr. Abrahamsen, Barbara Kerr and anyone else who DARES speak against the garbage going on. If that's what you want to spend your time doing, go ahead. It's not going to change the truth.

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Sep 4 2007, 07:21 PM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Sep 4 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 5 2007, 03:04 AM) *
"Gailon Joy, Mister Financial Counselor himself, files chapter 7 bankruptcy!"

And... this is not gloating????? notworking.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Sep 4 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #55

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Sep 4 2007, 03:41 PM) *
Appletree, I'm really disappointed in your OP. The defenders of 3ABN have had the chance to take the high road, and one of them does much of the time. But one post like this from you just destroys the credibility of your POV. You've claimed that they were accusatory, un-Christlike, defamatory, and then you say ...
Even if GJ and Bob are as bad as you say, why couldn't you have shown them a better way? If what they've done is wrong, and the tone of their commentary on their documents is wrong, why is it okay for you to do it?

Or do you just not care anymore? sad.gif
For WHO? blink.gif

Isn't the point of this whole saga to make sure nobody loses their soul before the deadline?

Anyway, I've been hoping for common ground between the sides, so I'll ask what I've been asking for several days now. I have little hope that you'll answer, appletree, but I'll try again:

If you were Danny or a member of the board, what would you do differently if you could do the last three or four years over again? Did any of the people on the "side" of 3ABN make any mistakes at all? Even in public relations?

edited for clarity and a misstatement at the beginning.

Soul,

I have to say that, after reading this post, I believe you should consider becoming a pastor. Oh, that's right. You already are!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Sep 4 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

This is just the same old same old same old ad nauseam. They can't attack the message so they attack the messenger. They can't disprove the documentation on save3abn so they attack the person who has researched and posted the documents.

BTW there are many reasons for filing for bankruptcy many of them honorable and just. And because a person is not required by law to repay all their debts does not mean they will not repay them as a matter of Christian principle.

Richard

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Sep 4 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Sep 5 2007, 11:24 AM) *
This is just the same old same old same old ad nauseam. They can't attack the message so they attack the messenger. They can't disprove the documentation on save3abn so they attack the person who has researched and posted the documents.

amen.gif
BTW there are many reasons for filing for bankruptcy many of them honorable and just. And because a person is not required by law to repay all their debts does not mean they will not repay them as a matter of Christian principle.
Richard

Truer words were never spoken. Some people like to put the worst connotations on bankruptcy, without knowing any of the circumstances, and then of course, in this case, try to use it for a smoke-scree, to take the heat off the REAL issue. notworking.gif

This post has been edited by Ozzie: Sep 4 2007, 07:48 PM

--------------------
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Musashi
post Sep 4 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 4,291

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 4 2007, 03:31 PM) *
It it true that GAJ has filed a Chapter 7.

However, there is a lot of speculation going in regard to what is involved.

Gailon was in a business of helping people to obtain loans to purchase home in which they planned to live. To be specific, he was concentrating on hellpling people who were in trouble over loans they had taken out on their homes. He attempted to help them to find new lenders who would write a new loan under circumstances where the people would be better able to pay off their loans.

With the colaspe of the mortgage market, Gailons sources of lending dried up. As a result, he has not been able to arrange for new mortgage loans for people.

In this business he covered a wide area, and he had requests for loans comming to him from multiple sources, and in more than one State.

Recently one of these loans went bad. The application contained false information. It appears that the broker who sent Gailon's company the loan documents knew, or should have known, that the information was fraudulant. This was a very large loan.

This bad loan, along with the fact that he can not finc sources to arrange mortage loans at a reasonable rate has fourced him into filing a Chapter 7.

Because the loan application mentioned above contained false information, and the broker who sent him that package knew, or should have known, it contained false information, Gailon may be released from responsibility for that loan.

If that happpens, Gailon will attempt to convert the Chapter 7 to a Chapter 13. In the event that happens, Gailon will assume the responsibility to pay off his debts. The Chapter 13 will simlply establish a time and means to do so.

Thank you Observer for interjecting some actual information into the thread. I was sitting here reading and thinking about the original post as put up by appletree and a thought occurred to me. Appletree can wonder how someone supposed to be helping others with money management can have this problem, and yet appletree must not have taken a gander at the Barbara Kerr letter. I am glad you interjected with some real information because my first thought was "well what has happened to others that have sided with Linda? They have found themselves persecuted, whether it be by having their ministries attacked or sabotaged or by other means."

--------------------
How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
--Henry David Thoreau

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Sep 4 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 4 2007, 01:57 PM) *
Uh Actually, I have not said anything against Danny in this last post, except the fact that he tried to put Linda's "business" as he wanted out in the street. That is true. I have his words on that. I don't have to know anything more than there is no such thing as "spiritual adultery". It was your side which came up with extended phone calls, shoes, watches, etc. trying to make Linda look bad. You see, he started off with a lie, that is never good for one's credibility. Next, because of him and his gag order, Linda could not say a word. He wanted to be the only one talking, and when all this back fired, he is the only one being asked and the only one talking. Linda still aint' said a word, and I wouldn't either. Every once in a while, one of your group will remind folks that Linda just left three years ago, and should be answerable for some of these allegations(which is true, BTW). However, Danny has now claimed to be sole founder and visionary for 3ABN and owrked hard to amke everyone even forget Linda even existed. In fact, those who started watching 3ABN post Li nda, do not even realize she was on there at all....he can't have it both ways. If he did it by himself, he is responsible all by himself. He can still be the only one talking. Those are the facts as they are.

GJ and Bob placed themselves in the limelight by starting to ask questions, out loud(onthe internet) that others were asking in private, or even to 3ABN and Danny and were not getting the right answers. It is still true that any contributor or viewer, supporter of 3ABN has the right to ask questions about operations there, and the personal lives of the leaders based on claims and promises made by Danny, Linda( she is not immune in this), and the 3ABN staff. It is still true that GJ and Bob are being attacked, discredited, and maligned by Danny and 3ABN because they are basically asking questions. All Danny and 3ABN have to do is answer the questions. They claim the questions being asked and allegations being made are false. Provide proof that they are false. Right now GJ and Bob have the upper hand, because even if everything has not be documented, enough has to give some folks and their money pause, as evident by the dwindling contributions.

All this, lawsuit, included is still a diversion. Just answer the questions and allegations. If it is as you say it is, all will be fine. Danny and 3ABN are answerable, because they asked for support, they are yet and still answerable to God, and to those supporters. Answer the charges. Plain and simple. That is what is destroying things, is no answers to the questions, legitmate questions. I find it more than abit disturbing that all of you seem to belive that Dannny is not accountable...to anyone.

For the record, nobody can hurt the cause of Christ. Now GJ and Bob may have hurt the cause of Danny, but God's work will get done. He is God all by Himself.

clap.gif girlpower.gif You go Girl

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
WillowRun
post Sep 4 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,191

QUOTE(Ozzie @ Sep 4 2007, 08:00 PM) *
You don't 'buy' anything panther, unless it suits your purpose! Your claws are getting longer and really are showing, as they grasp for straws! crazy.gif

Hmmm....I have six cats...and when their claws get long we wrassle them down and clip them.... roflmao.gif

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:03 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church