Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15182&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:03:48 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gailon Joy Files For Bankruptcy, CREDIBLE? HONEST? FINANCIAL COUNSELOR?
Observer
post Sep 4 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #61

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(panther @ Sep 4 2007, 05:57 PM) *
Sorry I don't buy it Gregory! Your explanation is full of missing parts. My husband has his own business and has friends in business involving mortgage companies and what you are saying here doesn't fly. Take what you were told by GJ and ask any business man and they will tell you something "ain't right in china" with this story. There are holes everywhere!

You are entitled to your opinon.

I am may be wrong.

I would be glad for you to give the specifics as to where I am wrong.

You imply that you understand the current crisis in the mortgage insustry. If so, you clearly know that we are in a crisis, and that this crisis has affected even INternational lending institutions. The reason for that is that these International institutions have purchased packages of loans which have include these loans which are going bad. I live in a county and State which rank high on the National listing of troubled loans. The local media is reporting on it extensively. This crisis is bringing down homeowners, lenders, brokers, and others. In general, what I have posted is well known to be reality as many are experiencing it.

I have not expanded on the major loan, which Gailon processed, went bad and has been determined to have had false information in the application packet. The reality is that two seperate lending institutions were victims in that fraud. Two seperate loans were taken out, in loan packets that contained false information. Both loans closed on the same day. Gailon processed one loan. The other loan was processed outside of Gailon. One individual has been identified as submitting both loan packets to seperate lending institutions. That individual knew, or should have known, that those packets contained false information. Gailon had no reason to know that the information in his packet was false. He had no knowledge of the other application to a different lending institution.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Sep 4 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #62

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

So, this thread has nothing to do with 3abn? Maybe it belongs in the "Prayer Request" forum then.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Sep 4 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #63

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(appletree @ Sep 4 2007, 03:58 PM) *
Where do I begin? How about with Gurl you don't know nothin'.

You mean like you would say on http://savegailon.blogspot.com?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Sep 4 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #64

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 4 2007, 10:49 PM) *
I have not expanded on the major loan, which Gailon processed, went bad and has been determined to have had false information in the application packet. The reality is that two seperate lending institutions were victims in that fraud. Two seperate loans were taken out, in loan packets that contained false information. Both loans closed on the same day. Gailon processed one loan. The other loan was processed outside of Gailon. One individual has been identified as submitting both loan packets to seperate lending institutions. That individual knew, or should have known, that those packets contained false information. Gailon had no reason to know that the information in his packet was false. He had no knowledge of the other application to a different lending institution.

Maybe I am missing something here??

Gailon is a lending institution now?

Why would Gailon have to file bancruptcy because this man lied???

And for clarification purposes, are you saying this is all because of one loan, or are there other loans which Gailon has defaulted on which are part of this?

Thank you.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
erik
post Sep 4 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Sep 4 2007, 03:41 PM) *
Appletree, I'm really disappointed in your OP. The defenders of 3ABN have had the chance to take the high road, and one of them does much of the time. But one post like this from you just destroys the credibility of your POV. You've claimed that they were accusatory, un-Christlike, defamatory, and then you say ...
Even if GJ and Bob are as bad as you say, why couldn't you have shown them a better way? If what they've done is wrong, and the tone of their commentary on their documents is wrong, why is it okay for you to do it?

Or do you just not care anymore? sad.gif
For WHO? blink.gif

Isn't the point of this whole saga to make sure nobody loses their soul before the deadline?

Anyway, I've been hoping for common ground between the sides, so I'll ask what I've been asking for several days now. I have little hope that you'll answer, appletree, but I'll try again:

If you were Danny or a member of the board, what would you do differently if you could do the last three or four years over again? Did any of the people on the "side" of 3ABN make any mistakes at all? Even in public relations?
""
edited for clarity and a misstatement at the beginning.

Thank you for responding the way i wish i would have i really like the this line, because it sums up the whole deal

""Isn't the point of this whole saga to make sure nobody loses their soul before the deadline?""

erik

+Quote Post
erik
post Sep 4 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

To all at Blacksda,

Would any of us even know about this bankruptcy filing if Mr. Joy had not decided to try and find the TRUTH about what was stinky at 3ABN?
my anwser is no

Would any of us have not head about the stinky stuff at 3ABN, if Mr. Joy had decide to look the other way about the Whole 3ABN mess?
My anwser is yes.

To me the answers to these question speak volumes about were the "STINK" in all this lies.

Would like to hear how others would anwser these questions?
Erik

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Sep 4 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(erik @ Sep 4 2007, 10:11 PM) *
To all at Blacksda,
Would any of us even know about this bankruptcy filing if Mr. Joy had not decided to try and find the TRUTH about what was stinky at 3ABN?
my anwser is no
Would any of us have not head about the stinky stuff at 3ABN, if Mr. Joy had decide to look the other way about the Whole 3ABN mess?
My anwser is yes.

To me the answers to these question speak volumes about were the "STINK" in all this lies.

Would like to hear how others would anwser these questions?
Erik

NO no.gif

YES yes.gif

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Sep 5 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

Did anyone else catch this?

About halfway through the first paragraph in the original post, "Appletree" questions whether Gailon Joy should leave the saving of 3ABN to God.

Good move, "Appletree", in admitting that 3ABN does need saved. Now you're halfway home!

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 5 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #69

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

One of our own Adventist Institutions ... will be cheated out of the money owed them by Joy filing this action.

Appletree, who are you referring to when you say this? Which Adventist Institution has a legal issue with Gailon Joy in which they might be owed money in "this action"? Have you informed the church that they are being cheated?

This post has been edited by beartrap: Sep 5 2007, 08:23 AM

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 5 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #70

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 4 2007, 10:58 PM) *
Maybe I am missing something here??

Gailon is a lending institution now?

Why would Gailon have to file bancruptcy because this man lied???

And for clarification purposes, are you saying this is all because of one loan, or are there other loans which Gailon has defaulted on which are part of this?

Thank you.

The idea of Gailon being a lending institution is good for a laugh. Thanks for allowing me to clairfy the situtation.

The home mortgage market is fragmented into several aspects. Some people make their money by helping people prepare their loan application packets. Others may make their money by taking those packets and arranging for a lending institution to grant a loan. On this level, fraud may take place on either the part of the person seeking the application, or on the person arranging the loan.

NOTE: A few years back in applying for a loan, I lost about $1,400 to such a person to took me. I got him fired, but that was all I was able to accomplish. He manipulated the process and I was out the money. In this I certainly became much more aware of how the home mortgage industry works.

As the process continues, there is the lending institution who grants the loan. Then there is the insititution that process the payments on the loan over the life of the mortgage. Also, loans are often grouped, and sold as a group to what may be International institutions. These may be sold several times over a 30 year loan life, if it lasts that long. NOTE: A typical loan may only exist for 8 years.

Gailon specialized in helping peple who were in trouble with making their payments on their current loans to re-finance new loans under better terms. NOTE: I did not say that this was the only type of loan that he processed.

In the current mortgage crisis, the lending institutions stopped making home loans to the typical person Gailon was working with. That essentially put Gailon out of business.

He accepted a loan application package form an individual who wanted a very large loan. That application package contained false data. That individual also requested a second loan, which was granted, by a second lending institution. That second application also contained false data. Neither lending institution knew about the other loan. That second loan was NOT arranged by Gailon. Both loans closed on the same day. The person who was granted the two loans immediately defaulted on the one Gailon arranged, by not making any payments. I do not know if they defaulted on the other loan. Gailon had no knowledge of the application for the other loan.

Gailon was essentially put out of business because he was no longer able to arrange appropriate loans for the people he was woking with. This fraudlent loan resulted in him filing for a Chapter 7. An individual has been identified who submitted the application packed to both of the lending institutions, and may be assumed to know of the false data in both packets. Once Gailion is released from responsibility, he plans to convert to a Chapter 13. Under a Chapter 13, he will be required to pay his debts. But, the Court will establish payment terms and time.

I hope that this clairfies your question.

Ne, he was not personally lending money.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
daylily
post Sep 5 2007, 04:20 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

In reference to Appletree's comment about letting God save 3ABN,

Appletree, why don't you and all the folks at 3ABN have a prayer meeting and just ask God to do what ever it takes to save 3ABN? Then stop trying all your human ways of fixing it, step back and let Him do what ever He needs to do. He can take care of it.

daylily

+Quote Post
Denny
post Sep 5 2007, 05:58 AM
Post #72

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(calvin @ Sep 4 2007, 06:17 PM) *
Well, like I have said before. I am here in the 3abn threads strickly for the entertainment value. So carry on. smile.gif

But I am curious as to why you did not post any evidence of Joy's bankuptcy? Or should we just be expected to take your word for it?

Me too - ok lets hear it 'These are the Days of our Lives'....

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Sep 5 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Denny @ Sep 5 2007, 04:58 AM) *
Me too - ok lets hear it 'These are the Days of our Lives'....

I am so sorry and chagrined that the opinion exists on BlackSDA that Gailon's financial misfortunes can be viewed as "strictly for the entertainment value".

And this while he has been putting in excessive amounts of time with no remuneration over the last year to bring to light the problems that need to be corrected at 3ABN, formerly known as the "face of Adventism".

+Quote Post
appletree
post Sep 5 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Sep 4 2007, 05:41 PM) *
Appletree, I'm really disappointed in your OP. The defenders of 3ABN have had the chance to take the high road, and one of them does much of the time. But one post like this from you just destroys the credibility of your POV. You've claimed that they were accusatory, un-Christlike, defamatory, and then you say ...
Even if GJ and Bob are as bad as you say, why couldn't you have shown them a better way? If what they've done is wrong, and the tone of their commentary on their documents is wrong, why is it okay for you to do it?

Or do you just not care anymore? sad.gif
For WHO? blink.gif

Isn't the point of this whole saga to make sure nobody loses their soul before the deadline?

Anyway, I've been hoping for common ground between the sides, so I'll ask what I've been asking for several days now. I have little hope that you'll answer, appletree, but I'll try again:

If you were Danny or a member of the board, what would you do differently if you could do the last three or four years over again? Did any of the people on the "side" of 3ABN make any mistakes at all? Even in public relations?

edited for clarity and a misstatement at the beginning.

Soul,

When I was little a had a family member that frequently used a little mind game on me because she knew it worked everytime. It went something like this. This family member might be going skating or somewhere fun and being younger I would beg to go. She would always say no. After begging for awhile, I would start getting mad and I would say, you are so selfish, all you think about is what you want to do. Here is where she would get me. She would say, ohhh....I was really going to take you until you started smarting off, but now, I'm not.

I fell for that everytime when I was little, but not now. By saying you are disappointed in me, would lead one to believe that you have shown respect for my opinions. You haven't. By saying you thought 3abn might take the high road would lead one to believe that had I not exposed Gailon's bankruptcy, you would have put 3abn in a different light. You wouldn't. Your post about destroying my credibility means nothing since you gave me no credibility in the first place.

Why couldn't I or the defenders of 3abn shown Bob and Gailon a different way? Because they refuse to listen to any and all who have told them they were wrong in how they have handled this whole thing. They have refused for months to listen to any council other than their own.

If I were Danny or a member of the board would I have done anything different?
Absolutely. I would have put that proof out there immediately to prove that the board had reason to dismiss the VP and to prove that Danny had a right to remarry.

I would have pushed Mark Finley, at that time, to make a public statement about what conclusions he came to from his involvement in the situation.

I would have put out signed public statements by more than 98% of the employees giving specific incidents to show her attitude, her total focus on self, her disregard for the employees, her obsession with being in power and the falsehoods that she told where her secretary usually took the fall . These things can and will be proven in court, if need be.

IMO, had these things been done in the beginning we all certainly wouldn't be here today.

So, the PR mistake was to take the high road in the beginning so as not to hurt Linda and look where it got them. It would appear it gave her the time to start a behind the scenes campaign to destroy her ex husband and the ministry by way of getting mouthpieces to work for her. That way it appears she has taken the "high road" which in fact, is a lie. Who do you think has supplied Joy with private emails between Danny and Linda? Where do you think beartrap and SSOM/Artist and Sister get some of the information they bring to the table and tell as fact?

The other side has no definitive proof. If all the Linda/Pickle/Joy accusations were true, do you really think that 3abn would have sued where all would come out in the open? And, no, don't bother giving me the sad story that 3abn counted on impoundment. That too is a lie. Not until weeks after the filing of the suit, had 3abn basically ever heard of impoundment. When they did, they were told most likely the judge wouldn't grant it, at least ,in all areas. So, just another story that someone made up and it became fact.

Conclusion Expresso? Your "hoping that the 2 sides could meet in the middle" attitude is brand new. Your previous posts have shown nothing but a negative attitude toward Danny and 3abn and you have been a part of passing along false accusations and tainted speculation. All the while, portraying a smug and judgemental attitude involving things you really know nothing about.

So, the game where you would have liked me if I just hadn't exposed Gailon isn't working. You are just a part of the double standards represented here everyday. Think about it. If Danny would have filed for Bankruptcy it would be on save not and bsda before the ink dried on the papers and better yet, you would all be having a party over it. You are worried about the souls before the deadline? Hardly. Your participation here proves quite the opposite.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 5 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #75

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 5 2007, 04:49 AM) *
You are entitled to your opinon.

I am may be wrong.

I would be glad for you to give the specifics as to where I am wrong.

You imply that you understand the current crisis in the mortgage insustry. If so, you clearly know that we are in a crisis, and that this crisis has affected even INternational lending institutions. The reason for that is that these International institutions have purchased packages of loans which have include these loans which are going bad. I live in a county and State which rank high on the National listing of troubled loans. The local media is reporting on it extensively. This crisis is bringing down homeowners, lenders, brokers, and others. In general, what I have posted is well known to be reality as many are experiencing it.

You are so right, Gregory, that this crisis is not limited to the geographic locality where Gailon lives. If Panther knows anything about the market, she will know that this is an international crisis, which the newspapers here in Iceland also cover, also regarding the local loan market here in this country at the moment.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:03 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church